Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Wakening Dream

"What better way to wake up"

3
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes it's just more fun to enjoy waking a lover up in a more "personal" way."

Paula and Isabella had woken up before the sun came up and were already working around the house as the first slivers of light appeared over the horizon. Paula was taking a few plates from the cupboard for them to put breakfast on. She stopped for a moment when Isabella walked up behind her and kissed her gently on the back of the neck caressing her bare buttocks at the same time before moving on the grab a few eggs.

It had been nearly a month since that first encounter in the study and they had all three fallen into life as if it they had always been together like this. Isabella grabbed a pan to boil some water and began to fill it as she looked over at Paula setting the plates on the kitchen island. “Why don’t you go wake up sleeping beauty and I’ll finish this all up,” she said to Paula.

Paula nodded and returned Isabella’s kiss as she passed her on the way up to the bedroom. Walking into the bedroom she stopped for a moment to appreciate the scene before she woke Ethan from his dreams. He was lying on his back completely naked and only on leg covered. She did not know what he was dreaming but she liked whatever it was since it was giving him a rather impressive hard on at the moment. She decided to wake him a bit more gently than her initial plan of shouting his name to get him to wake up quick, instead she stealthily walked over to the bed and sat down.

Ethan knew he was dreaming, he didn’t know how but he knew it. He was on a beach somewhere in the Pacific watching Isabella and Paula kissing naked on a blanket in the sand. He wanted to join in, he could even feel himself getting hard, then he felt one of them being stroking it…this was a dream wasn’t it?

Paula was slowly running her hand up and down the length of Ethan’s hard cock. She had laid next to him propped up on an elbow while she stroked his cock with the other hand and closely examined it. She had seen it up close many times before but she had never taken the time to actually appreciate it in macro. She ran her fingertips along veins and up the shaft before running a lone finger around the base of his head then up the seam to the tip and then circling the head from tip to base as she spread his pre-cum over the head. She was enjoying all of the little moaning noises he was making in his dream and wanted to see how far she could push him before he wakes up.

Ethan was sure he was dreaming but he had never felt a dream that was as realistic as this one. He was standing on the beach as Isabella and Paula had moved on the knees in front of him and were teasing his cock as he enjoyed the view of them and everything around them.

Paula leaned over and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She could feel it’s soft texture and salty taste as she circled her tongue around it while moving her hand up and down his shaft. She could feel herself getting wet as she tasted him in her mouth and heard the noises he was making in response to her teasing. She took a bit more of his cock into her mouth and enjoyed the difference between his soft head and rock hard shaft as she began to bob her head up and down, working more of his cock into her mouth and throat. She wanted his to wake up and just bend her over and fill her as he had so many times over the past month but she wanted to keep him dreaming.

Isabella was almost done making breakfast and began to wonder what was taking the two of them so long. She hadn’t discounted the possibility that the two of them had decided on a good morning orgasm, but she didn’t want their eggs to get too cold so she left the kitchen to go see where they were.

Ethan was sure this was the most realistic dream he had ever had. He could tell somehow that he was in a dream, he couldn’t explain it but he knew that was true. The problem was that he could feel them sucking his cock as they ran their hands up his body. He had felt things in dreams before but none of them had ever felt this realistic. That nagging feeling told him there was more to it than he knew but he didn’t care, he wanted to enjoy his dream some more.

Paula had gingerly climbed between Ethan’s legs which spread as she pushed ever so slightly. She continued taking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could as she gripped the shaft with one hand running it up and down the shaft in unison with her head. The other hand took advantage of her new position and she began to stroke and stretch his sack as she sucked his shaft. She massaged his sack and would run a finger back to his asshole from time to time just to drive his senses even more crazy. It was working too, he was moaning almost as if he was awake now, she even had to check from time to time to be sure he hadn’t woke up as she continued.

ScarletthVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletthVega

Isabella heard the familiar sounds of Ethan moaning as she approached the bedroom. She stopped in the doorway to enjoy the scene. She began to realize that the scene before her wasn’t what she had been expecting. She could see Paula between Ethan’s legs using many of her tricks to drive him crazy as she had many times before but Ethan looked different…in fact he looked as if he was still asleep. She decided she would let them be and so she stood watching as Paula continued.

Paula couldn’t handle it anymore, she was so wet that she could feel it running down her legs, she needed his cock inside her. She stealthily climbed from between his legs and pushed them closed so she could straddle him. She watched his face as she held his cock and slowly lowered herself onto it. She almost moaned out loud as it began entering her but she held it in, remaining as quiet as possible while watching Ethan’s eyes for any hint of wakeness.

Ethan had somehow transported from the beach to a bed in the beach hut and now he was watching as Paula sat on top of him and Isabella played with her tits from behind. He could swear this was real, it felt so real he was sure he was about to cum but he was sure this was still a dream. Whatever it was he wanted it to continue and he wanted to cum.

Paula came to a stop as she lowered herself completely down onto Ethan’s hard muscle. She could feel it filling her inside and she wanted to feel it slam into her but she decided instead to try something else. She began to rock her hips forward then back. The feeling began to drive her crazy as it forced her clit against his pelvis and at times, the shaft of his cock as it moved in and out of her. She was enjoying this grinding action but would glance to his face to be sure he wasn’t awake just yet.

Isabella was enjoying watching Paula as she rode sleeping Ethan. She could tell that it felt amazing as Paula ground her hips fore and back on Ethan dragging his cock in and out and along her pussy. She wanted to join her in teasing Ethan until they both came and he woke up but she continued her voyeur pose there in the doorway.

Ethan was sure he was about to cum. He couldn’t remember the last time he came in a dream but he was positive it was about to happen again, why now? He didn’t care, he only cared that it felt amazing and he didn’t know why every dream couldn’t be like this one.

Paula was beginning to forget that Ethan was asleep underneath her as she began moving faster, grinding her clit harder into his pelvis as she would pull it along the shaft of his cock before flexing and shoving his cock back, deep inside her dripping pussy. She was about to cum and she wanted it. She could feel it build for a moment, a moment that felt like forever, then her body shook as a wave of orgasm rushed from her pelvis through every muscle. She kept moving, a bit more disjointed but she kept on moving, she wanted him to cum too, even more since he still wasn’t awake.

Ethan was grabbing tight to Paula as she rode his cock. He could feel the tension building inside him as he moved closer to cumming. Then about the same time he neared the peak of what he could hold back, he woke up. He looked up and could see Paula was indeed riding his cock but there was no Isabella, no hut, and no beach but he didn’t care. He grabbed Paula’s ass and helped grind it into him as she rode his cock then he froze, holding her tight as he came. He had never felt an orgasm like that, it was as if every muscle in his body was trying to empty every bit of cum from him to fill her in thanks for such an amazing morning wake up.

Paula slowed as Ethan woke up and grabbed her ass tighter than he usually did. She understood why shortly after as she felt him cum inside her, filling her till she could feel it begin to run out of her. She leaned forward and kissed him before smiling and saying good morning.

They both jumped slightly as they heard a shuffle from the doorway and noticed Isabella standing there, smiling ear to ear. “If the two of you are ready breakfast is ready to eat and I’m pretty sure you both need some energy now,” Isabella said before tuning and walking back to the kitchen to get everything ready for them all.

 

Published 
Written by LDStudios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments