Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Falling Star

"Wishing upon a falling star leads to a strange but magically wonderful day."

5
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
10.2k words 10.2k words
I woke up lying on my front. That was weird. I never sleep on my front. I was sleeping on my hand and I was surprised that it wasn't tingling from being crushed by my weight. It was conveniently near my crotch and already moving in to take care of my morning wood as if it had a mind of its own. I squoze and noticed immediately that something was wrong. No wood. No nothing but soft smooth cloth where my cock and balls should be.

"What the fuck?"

I jumped out of bed, barely noticing that I was speaking with two voices, my own baritone and a woman's mezzo-soprano.

"What the fuck? What am I doing?"

The voice sounded as if it was on the other end of a phone call. I pulled open the waistband of the tiny panties that were the only thing that I was wearing, and saw only a small trimmed patch of pale orange pubic hair just above a valley. I had a pussy! And hooters dangling from my chest! And tiny hands at the ends of skinny wrists! And painted nails! I lost my balance and fell backward onto the bed.

"What happened to my fucking cock?"

"Your what? Stop talking to yourself like that. You sound crazy."

"I sound crazy? I've lost my gonads and I feel like shit."

The world was spinning and turning black and then suddenly I was staring at the ceiling and hearing the phonecall voice.

"Hellooo. Are you there? Can I have my body back now? Please wake up."

"What the fuck? You sound like me. I mean I sound like you. I mean I don't sound like me."

"Can you avoid saying anything out loud and just think at me. I'm hearing two voices, mine and a guy's voice."

"I'm a guy."

"Well, guy, you seem to have taken over my body. I have only very limited control of my body when you're asleep. I feel like I'm paralyzed. You seem to have all the control while you're awake, but this is my body and I want you out of it."

"This can't be happening. This is impossible." That time I didn't say it. I just thought it.

"That's better. That voice sounded sort of familiar, but very weird coming from inside my head. Like you're calling on a phone. But look, I get that you're missing your favorite toys, but I want my body back. It's getting kind of critical."

"Who are you?"

"I'm the woman who needs to pee, but can't get out of bed. Now could you take us to the bathroom. Whoa. Carefully. You seem to be having balance problems. It might help if you think of me as your avatar. You saw that movie didn't you?"

"Uh, no, but I'll try to move real careful."

"Carefully."

"Oh, great. I'm stuck in a body with a grammar nazi for a subconscience."

"Subconscience. That's not even a word, but that's it! You stole my conscious control over my body, and now I only have subconscious control."

"I didn't steal anything, sister. I woke up with an empty firecrotch and... yeah, a fairly nice pair of tits, and a grammar nazi playing Good Angel inside my head. I want my cock and balls back."

"Well it's not like I've hidden your precious toys in my nightstand. Now move through that door. I can't think straight until I pee."

I did feel the pressure in my... her... our bladder, so I stumbled into the bathroom and lifted the toilet lid to take a piss.

"Whoa, dude. You make a mess and we both have to live in it. Sit down to pee."

"Fuck! This is going to take some getting used to." I sat on the toilet and released my urine. It felt a little different, but I got the job done.

"Let's hope this is very temporary. Okay now, wipe."

"What? I didn't shit."

"Wipe your... my... our pussy lips. To dry them. Damn I wish I had control of my hands. Just try to relax and let muscle memory help you, maybe I can assert a little control then. That's it. Now look at the tissue. Good. Just pee. Toss it. Now dip your finger into my hole. Smell it"

"What?"

"Just do it. Good, it smells normal."

"You do that every day?"

"Well it's not like a law or anything, but... vaginal hygiene is important. Now get up and look in the mirror. Oh, god. I look like shit. What? Why are you smiling?"

"I recognize you."

"I was wondering about that. I'd hate to think my life was stolen by a complete stranger. I'm not someone that you hate, am I?"

"No, just a girl that works for the same company. I've seen you in the cafeteria."

"Who are you? Maybe I know you."

"I doubt it. We've never really met. I work in a different division."

I didn't want to tell her who I was. I didn't want to learn that she had never noticed me. We had ridden in elevators and passed each other in halls many times and... well, making eye contact has always been difficult for me. She was on the list of unmarried women that I was interested in. one of those I listened to rumors about, hoping to impress when they became unattached for brief times due to breakups. It was a practice that had helped me get dates, but rebound relationships never seemed to last. At least that's what I blamed my failures on. I knew she had broke up with a guy a few weeks earlier and I had been trying to gather the courage to make a play for her. Now I was looking at her in the mirror and lying to her. Not exactly lying. Nothing that I said was false. I just didn't want to say, 'I'm Gerry from R & D, the awkward dude who gets dumped in less than six dates.'

"Well in case you didn't get the memo, calling us 'girls' is frowned upon."

"Hey, don't get upset. Girls and guys are the good people. Bitches and assholes are the bad people. The world is simpler for me that way. What would you prefer?"

"I prefer to be referred to as a woman. And I'm sorry that you like your world simpler, but this is likely to get complicated. I'm not trying to be crabby. I'll try to help you get back to your body if you'll try to help me get back my conscious control of mine. Deal?"

"Deal." I said that out loud to the pretty girl in the mirror and watched her mouth as I said it. Such pretty lips. I imagined them sucking my cock and I felt a stirring in my... something. I looked down at her tits and the stirring intensified.

"Hey! My eyes are up here. Were you looking at my boobs?"

"Guilty. Sorry."

"That's the first time I've caught myself staring at myself that way. Well, what did you think of them? I'm feeling something down below that makes me think you approve."

"They're very nice. I like your face, too."

"Well thanks, because until we can find out what happened and get it reversed, you're going to be looking at my face and my body and I can't have you getting us turned on all the time. Unless you want to ruin my life, until we get you out of my body, you'll have to let me coach you through some things. Do you think you can do that? I can't have you walking my body into men's restrooms or down dark alleys."

"Um, no, I don't want to ruin your life and yeah, I think I can use some guidance. But as I was waking up, you were moving your hand around. It felt like you were going to... would you mind if we got back to where we were heading?"

"Oh, god, that's embarrassing. Thank you for asking and not just doing it. Obviously I couldn't stop you if you wanted to, but since we don't know if this is permanent and since I'm not willing to live like a nun, sure why not. On weekend mornings, I get the chance to indulge myself after a good sleep. If you can get us back to bed, this could be interesting."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I was becoming more coordinated in her lighter, softer, and more flexible body. I stopped beside the bed and dropped her panties.

"Hey, bro. Not on the floor. Put 'em in the hamper please. Do you want me to call you anything in particular?"

"No. Bro's cool. I'll call you Sis."

I picked up my panties... her panties, feeling only a slight imbalance now from her lower center of gravity. I dropped them in the hamper and crawled into bed. I stuck my middle finger into her pussy and started rubbing to find her clit.

"Slow down, Bro. Don't just go right for my clitoris. Reach into the night stand and get my vibrator. No, past the pepper spray."

"You have pepper spray in your nightstand?"

"Yes, of course. Better to be safe than sorry. Now set it beside you. Ease into this. Just relax and let the muscle memory thing work. I'll teach you how to do a proper job."

I let my hands wander around my new body, because it seemed that's what they wanted to do. My legs... her legs moved of their own volition into a nicely spread configuration. I imagined myself fucking this body with my real body. I don't know what Sis was fantasizing about, but I was feeling the results. Our nipples got stiff and felt good. Some kind of fire got lit down in our crotch. I can't define it any closer than that, except if felt like it was swelling, but not like I was used to.

Finally, my hand went toward the vibrator, so I picked it up and switched it on. I dipped it into our wet slit, coating the blunt tip with our juices. I started to push it in.

"Don't bother with that. It does nothing for me. Just move it up. A little higher."

I swirled the tip lazily around our little nub and the fire grew. I was focused on what my right hand was doing with the toy, but her left hand sneaked up and started playing with our right nipple and that really turned up the heat. I pressed the vibrator in a little harder, bringing us closer and closer. The pace got faster and I started hearing her voice, not a mixture, just hers as it gasped and moaned.

The buzzing dome was now brushing directly across our clit, controlled by both of us, it seemed. She wanted something more.

"Gently now. Hold my clit between the tip of your middle finger and the vibrator."

The effect was incredible. Our climax burst from us like fireworks. Our hips rolled and thrust the tiny nub into the tiny slit between finger and plastic, until finally, there was just a warm satisfied feeling. My first female orgasm was over. I pulled the vibe away and heard, "Not yet. Just slow, wide, circles, now."

"There's more?"

"If we're lucky. How about moving that left hand to the left nipple."

That felt good, and the tiny spark that was left over after the first orgasm became a flame again. This time, I took more control, but it felt like something I had been doing for years. Our pussy juice seemed to become thicker and more sticky as I dipped two fingers deep into our hole. I smeared it all around my clit and then rubbed the vibrator around and around.

"Ahh, fuck, this feels good."

"Oh, yeah. I'm close. I'm gonna come."

She really didn't need to tell me that. I felt what she felt. I can't describe it. It was the same but different from my male orgasms, but I liked the difference. I let go of control of my legs and hips and she was subconsciously thrusting and rolling as our second orgasm overtook us. I shuddered and shook as the buzzing toy found the right place again and again until I heard all three of our voices say, "Enough", at the same time. This time, there was no complaint when I switched off the toy. Our chest heaved for a few minutes and I felt the odd shifting movement of her breasts as I rolled on my side, along with a tiny final twinge of pleasure as our clit shrunk into its folded hood.

"That was amazing."

"Wait until you feel the real thing. It's even better with a real cock."

Oh shit. Did she think I was going to let myself be fucked by a guy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake lying on my back. That's weird. I almost always sleep on my side or my belly. There's a funny smell in the room, like man sweat. There's also a funny feeling in my crotch, like a something large and warm is there. I feel my hand squeeze down on it and oh my god! It feels like I've grown a cock! I open my eyes and I'm in a strange bedroom.

"What the fuck?"

I throw the sheets off my body, almost tearing them in the process, lift my head, and look down. There between my legs is a real cock, and it's all puffed up, and the end is purple, and my body is covered in hair, and, "What the fuck?"

"Wha? Hey. Why can't I move."

"Who are you and how are you talking to me like this."

My voice is strange. I can hear my normal voice and I can hear some guy's voice at the same time. It sounds like the other voice I just heard, but that voice sounded distant, like a phone call.

"Who are you and why can't I move?"

I raise my hand to my forehead and it smacks me really hard. Whoa. So strong.

"How did you do that. Gimme back my body."

I try just thinking my words to him. "Sorry, dude. I don't know what happened here, but it looks like I'm in charge. Last thing I remember is sitting on my balcony and seeing a falling star. No, I made a wish on that star. I wished for... oh holy shit! I wished for proof that not all men are complete assholes."

"And you ended up in my body? I must have been wishing on that same star. I wished that... that I wasn't such a loser. I should have been out having a good time on a friday night, not sitting on my balcony staring at the sky. Now, since you've got your hand on my cock, can you jack me off? I have a game to watch at Mike's place today and we're burning daylight."

"You want me to stroke your...?"

"Well it looks like this is our cock until we can unwish this wish, sister. So yeah, please lay back and try not to jerk it all the way off."

I decide not to correct his grammar. Since I'm the only one who can hear him, he's not making me seem like an idiot. I also decide, 'what the hell', and prop up both pillows so I can watch as I finally get a guy's perspective on doing what I've done for a few boyfriends in the past.

It's a nice looking cock. It's not the biggest I've stroked, nor the smallest. My number isn't huge, less than ten, but does this count as one? I like the warm feeling in my hands. I imagine that we're on a beach naked on some romantic private island where we're all alone, except when we want another drink or some fruit to snack on. I start to stroke his cock and I relax, waiting for him to give me guidance on what he wants. He doesn't have to say anything. What I'm doing feels so natural that I don't even notice when I speed up the pace, squeeze a little harder, and shift my fingers around so that the tips of my middle and index finger rub his frenulum.

I feel his orgasm building surprisingly quickly. His balls... our balls feel funny as he starts to grunt and growl.

"Get the towel. Under the pillow."

I look over to where I got the other pillow and see a folded towel. I pull it over and I can feel the crusty evidence of its past use as a cum-catcher.

"Ewwww. You don't use a clean towel every time?"

"It's not toxic waste, Sis. It's just dried cum. Get ready."

I move it into position, surprising myself at how quickly I overcome my aversion to touching it. I feel something start to pulse deep at the base of my cock and then something starts to squeeze and a long thick rope of hot white semen shoots out and lands mostly on the towel. A little lands on my chin and I snake my tongue out and lick it.

"Oh, gross. I can't believe you did that with my tongue."

"What. It's not like it's toxic waste or something. Don't tell me you've never let a woman taste it." I keep stroking, enjoying the sensations of each warm spurt of cum as they ooze out of the tip and down over my thumb.

"That's different. I'm not... I'm..."

I bring my thumb up to our mouth. He tells me to stop, but I ignore him and lick the cum from it.

"Geez. For someone who gets all upset about dried cum on a towel, you sure like the fresh stuff. Do you lick your own pussy juice from those fingers?"

"Well, not from these fingers, but from my real fingers. It's not toxic waste either. You do lick pussy, don't you?" I feel a little surprised that I'm speaking so boldly. Maybe it's the testosterone talking.

"I have once or twice, but it's not like I get a chance very often. Women just... don't seem to like me."

"Well, maybe in the process of unwishing this wish, I can help you see things from their perspective and maybe your luck will improve. Now let's see about getting this stench washed off you."

"What 'stench'? I showered just yesterday morning."

"Dude, men smell funny after they've come. Kind of extra-sharp. Nothing says loser like a smelly man who doesn't have a girlfriend."

I have a plan in mind that might help me get back to my own body and I don't want to attempt it with his body smelling like toxic waste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked up her cell phone on the third ring, after seeing that the call was coming from my own number. "Hello." It still felt weird to hear her voice when I spoke.

"Hello. I think you have something that I want."

That was weird. It was my own voice on the other end. It had to be me, but it had to be her in my body.

"Yeah, I guess that might be true. And I think you might have something I want. Any idea how this happened? Or what we can do about it?"

"Did you wish on a falling star last night?"

His question brought back memories to both of us.

"Oh, that's it. But that doesn't make sense. I wished for proof that not all men are complete assholes. I would have to say the jury is still out on that."

"Yes, we both did."

"Both? So there are two of you. That's good, because there are two of us. I'm speaking with his voice... your voice?"

"Yes, that's my voice and I'm speaking with hers. Yours I hope."

"Good, so we're all on the same page. Let's meet for dinner tonight. Pierre's at eight. I'll make reservations."

"Dinner? Why not now?"

"Because if it took a shooting star to cause this, it will probably take another one to undo it and we might have to be in the right frame of mind."

"Hmm. Makes sense."

"And besides, I have to go watch a ballgame somewhere, I hope I don't have to drink too much beer. Wear the little red number or buy something better. Help her with that."

"Okay, whatever that means."

"I know what it means."

"She says she knows what it means."

"Of course I do. I'll try to find something halfway suitable in your wardrobe. Ew. It doesn't look promising. Maybe I'll go shopping."

"Hey, don't get carried away..." The call dropped before I finished speaking, but I knew that my subconscious mind would speak to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that I... she understood the message. She may not know this man that has taken over my body, but she knows what the red dress means, prepare for sex with the man she will be having dinner with, the man whose body I now control. It feels weird to be looking forward to having sex with myself. Now if I can just get through this stupid ballgame with these guys and get some new clothes for this loser, maybe I can turn him and me into winners. He seems like a decent enough guy, but I've heard about his reputation. It's not bad, he's just... odd. I've admired his looks, but never really spoken to him until now.

"I've never spent this much time on personal grooming."

I'm tweezing the hairs from his unibrow. Surprisingly it hurts more than when I pull mine. Maybe it's true what they say about women having a higher pain tolerance. "It shows, and you wonder why women think you're a loser."

"They should accept me the way that I am."

"The way that you are says that you don't have much respect for them. Just watch and learn. Try not to interrupt me unless I need it. But whisper the names of your friends to me and help me try to make you look like you're not possessed."

"By an evil bitch who forces me to lick cum."

"Ooh. I guess I deserved that. I'm sorry. I'm not entirely myself."

"Is that supposed to be a joke? I'm not entirely myself either. Does this mean the other me is acting all girly?"

"Girly? I suggest that you not say anything to piss me off. I'm running on way more man juice than normal. He's probably running on more 'girl' juice. In that body, it won't hurt him, but I might hurt you. Truce?"

"Um, I don't seem to have much choice."

"Well, if it's any consolation, we may have to fuck my body to get me out of here."

"Oh. Now I get it. Sorry. If you'll get me laid, I'll be a good boy."

"Not making any promises, but you seem handsome enough. At least if I get stuck in here, it could have been worse." I say it jokingly and with a smile on my face.

"Grrrrr."

I hear the smile in his voice.

The game goes poorly, but not too poorly. I care nothing about either team and Bro has to wake me from my reverie several times when someone says something to him. I have a hard time not acting like a woman who has just met a bunch of strange men, Bro's friends from the college he graduated from just a few years ago. He catches me checking out their asses and pecs a few times. I just can't help myself. But I'm only stealing quick glances. I feel stirrings below, when I do, but our cock doesn't actually get hard from it, maybe because I sense that he's not interested in any of these men on that level.

I go into the kitchen to get a beer from the fridge and I meet the host's wife making a fresh batch of hors d'oeuvre there. "Quick, what's her name?", I ask internally.

"Marianne. And now you decide not to check out an ass?"

"Hello, Marianne. It looks like our team's winning. I hope that doesn't mean extra mess to clean up. I'll stay after to help either way."

I feel those stirrings much stronger down below now. The fool! I'm not trying to get into Marianne's shorts. I'm looking her right in the eyes as I'm talking to her, and hoping that my growing bulge is concealed in my relaxed fit jeans.

"Hi, Gerald. That's okay. It's not a bother. I've grown used to Mike hosting you guys, here. He sure loves that big screen. It gives me a couple of hours alone to get other things done. Um. You seem different. Is this a new look."

"Yes, do you like it?"

"It looks good on you."

"I'm hoping it will change my luck with women. I've learned that I've got a reputation as a Sketchy Jeff."

"What!"

"A sketchy what?"

"Sketchy Jeff, the basically harmless guy who makes inappropriate comments and stares too long at women's... figures. It's something I need to work on. I hope I've never offended you. Attractive women just seem to fluster me."

"I saw what you did there."

Marianne saw it, too. I included her under the umbrella of attractive women without looking at her boobs or saying something unwelcome.

"Well. I have to admit this is a surprise, Gerald. As much as we like attention, the wrong kind can make us uncomfortable. Do you have any prospects?"

"She's actually interested in my dating life?"

"Yes, I have a date tonight. A woman from work."

"A woman? Not a girl? You have made progress. Well I hope it works out for you, and if it doesn't, I'm sure some women will like the new you better than the old you. I'll keep an eye on your progress."

"Thanks. It's been good talking to you."

"Boy, I'll say. That's the first time she didn't make feel like I crawled out from under a rock."

The game ends with our team victorious and, after I make a point of taking my mess into the kitchen, I make our excuses and head to the mall. I see myself there and duck behind a rack as I pass by and go into a lingerie shop. Good, she's having him take her shopping for new unmentionables. It appears she got my message.

I buy some new clothes for him. I don't even ask what he likes. I buy what I want to see him in. He complains a few times about the cost, but I sense approval when he sees himself in the fitting room mirrors.

"I should let you select my clothes all the time. You make me look better than I thought I could."

"Thank you, Gerald."

"You can call me Gerry. What you said about Sketchy Jeff kind of disturbed me."

"Don't worry about it, Gerry. I understand it. Most women don't. You're socially awkward because you're an introvert. Most people, but especially most women are extroverts and... well, it's just not fun for extroverts to hear the thoughts of introverts who are trying to find the kind of deep friendships we crave."

"Hmm. That was confusing. Does that mean you're an introvert, too, Sis?"

"Yes, Gerry. I'm in a small minority there. I knew I wouldn't be interrupting any important plans for my body by setting up this dinner. At least you had plans to hang with your homeys, but I would have just been reading chick-lit all day. It's probably why I could stand to lose a few pounds. I hope that doesn't bother you."

"No, Sis, I like girls, er, women, with curves. If you would stop looking at all the guy's butts and look at some of the girl's, er, women's, I would tell you the ones that do it for me."

"It's okay to call me a girl, Gerry. I'm sensing that you don't mean to diminish me. But the only woman's butt I want you looking at is mine, tonight. Be honest with me and tell me right away if I'm not good enough. Try to be gentle. I know I'm not every man's ideal woman, but I won't think you're an asshole if you let me know before we go too far."

"God, I wish I knew who you are. Now you've got me worried."

"You'll know soon, enough. That reminds me. I need to call myself."

I'm fairly confident that I will look good enough. I've seen one other woman that he had a brief relationship with and I think I look better than her. I call my other self and hear my voice. She seems glad to hear from me. That tells me that maybe he's said good things to her.

"Hi, um Jeri. I hate to ask this. I know I said we would meet at Pierre's, but could you pick us up at his place instead? I'm have a little trouble driving his car. I keep oversteering and braking too hard. Your body is strong and your car is scary big. I've almost been in three accidents today. I assume you're doing better."

"Yeah, I understeer a little, but I like your car, and I've adjusted to it. It's got good pep and she, you haven't complained about my driving."

"Good, so seven-thirty then."

"Lookin' forward to it."

"Me, too. I hope you'll both be pleasantly surprised."

"We both hope you both will be, too."

This Gerry seems more pleasant than the one I'm with, but I suppose that's partly my fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't believe how long it took us to get ready to go shopping. Sis first asked me to stand naked in front of a full length mirror and look at her body.

"Assume that you're going on a date with me and that you end up seeing me naked. Is there anything about this body that you would want to change. Don't be afraid. I want your honest opinion. I mean obviously I can't suddenly lose ten pounds, but is there anything? Hair style? Reshape my pubes or shave 'em off?"

"What's the point of this, Sis?"

"I want to take advantage of this opportunity.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

I want to feel beautiful to the man I'm going to meet tonight, even if he never sees me like this. Having you here, preparing me to meet him, could be a wonderful learning experience for both of us."

"Okay, I'll play along. Forget losing ten pounds. I like your curves just the way you are. You're a beautiful girl... woman, and I will feel lucky to be seen with you. I wouldn't normally say anything like this, but I guess being locked in your body is helping me stretch a little. I like your hair, but I remember how it looked the first time I saw you. You looked better when it was only shoulder length."

"Thanks. We can do that. My most recent ex liked it longer, so I let it grow to please him. Shoulder length is good. Anything else."

"Well, as for under your clothes, I've never been with a woman who shaved her muff. That might be kinda nice."

"Okay, there's no time to schedule a waxing, but I've got a No!No!, so let's get started on that."

She had me gather a mirror and the shaver and sit on a towel in a well-lighted spot to strip the already short hair around her pussy and anus. It was amazing to be seeing her most intimate parts in this detail, but I got almost blasé about it by the time I was finished. After her pussy was totally bare, I did my best to pin her hair up and we showered. I shaved her legs and underarms with a razor and managed not to cut her. I had to press surprisingly hard. That was the first time I noticed how much weaker I was. I noticed it again numerous times that day. Opening her car door took a surprising amount of effort, as did carrying packages and a purse around the mall.

Shopping for underwear was a trip. She kept wanting to pick things that concealed flesh that I wanted to see. Finally, when we were in a changing room, I confronted her about the real purpose of all the preparation.

"What do you mean? It's like I said. I want to feel attractive for you tonight."

"I'm going to walk out of here and through the mall naked unless you tell me the truth."

"You wouldn't. We'd both end up in jail."

"But it wouldn't be on my record, and yes I would." I started stripping off my panties, the ones I brought with me, the ones I was supposed to keep on while trying on new things. Fortunately she stopped me with the right words.

"Okay! Stop. It's because I think the other me has figured something out. We might need to... do it, to get this sorted out. I've read a ton of romance novels with magic and supernatural themes and... well, I just think that maybe she thinks the stars have something planned for us. Some kind of magic moment. All I can think of is... well, mutual orgasmic bliss."

"Oh. So you're saying that we're getting your body ready to be fucked by my body tonight? You would do that on a first date with me? You don't even know who I am."

"Well, don't you think our first date was this morning? I mean we woke up in bed together and we... did things. Don't you think the other me and the other you met pretty much the same way? I'm not exactly in control of this body, but the other me is in control of your body. She knows who you are by now. I pretty much have to trust her, and you, but she told me to wear the red dress, and I know what that means. So I think it will be up to you two, but you don't seem like a complete asshole, at least you didn't until you threatened to expose me."

"I never would have done that. I just wanted to know where this was going."

"Well, you never told me what you wished on that falling star. Maybe you should, because maybe you deserved this horrible punishment of being in my body to teach you a lesson."

"I'm sorry. This is not horrible for me. I wished... that my luck would change. No, that's a lie. I wished that I would stop being such a loser."

"Well, maybe this is the path to that. Maybe this is an ordeal we both have to endure to learn something we need to know."

"Okay then. I'll go with that assumption. If you want to turn me on, we're buying this more daring set. End of discussion. It's not too sleazy for me. I know what I like and you look so beautiful in it. Let me have this win."

"Well, I can't stop you, but if you're certain that he won't think I'm showing too much?

"Trust me, you look delicious."

"Delicious. Does that mean...?"

"Yes. I would. I hope I will."

"Good. Tongues are my favorite sex organ."

Great. That probably meant I would be using hers on my... I didn't want to think about it. After several hours of shopping, we had a complete new outfit, minus the shoes, which she already had, and I admired her restraint. The haircut looked great and it felt great to have my hair professionally washed by a beautiful woman, even if Sis kept reminding me not to stare at her tits. We even got our finger and toe nails done. It was surprisingly relaxing even if it did make me feel like a metrosexual.

Fortunately we finished the shopping in time to get back and prepare for the date. It amazed me that we wasted a whole Saturday getting prepared to go out to dinner. Of course it wasn't wasted, because she seemed happy the whole time and I had to admit it was kind of fun learning all the shit I learned about what girls... women go through to look as good as they do.

The truth is, I would have been quite happy not going through all of that, because she really did look quite fuckworthy in the mirror that morning, but I recognized the importance to her of her feeling fuckworthy. I recalled how my impatience with the few women I'd had brief relationships with had been a factor in the demise of those relationships. I guessed that I must have made them feel pretty worthless when I didn't fully appreciate the effort they put in to 'us'. Sis had begged and wheedled and whined when necessary to get her way, but I'm glad I gave in, when I could have just sat in her apartment and played with her tits and pussy until dinner time. But it didn't surprise me when she wanted another shower before we went out. She wanted to feel as good as she looked, and that meant clean and fresh.

"Pay attention and we'll come out of this looking and feeling our best. That will make the evening go smoother. We might not get laid, but we'll know we did our best to make a good impression, and that's what matters."

Surprisingly, as I looked in the mirror at our results. I felt proud of how much more fuckworthy we had become.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel pretty nervous as she drives up in my car. I can't way to see if she managed to get him to dress us halfway decently. She gets out of the car to greet us and I'm amazed when I see how successful she was.

"Wow. You're beautiful, Jeri."

"Hey! I recognize her. She's Jeri, from work. Wow! You had nothing to worry about. You look awesome!"

"Oh my god! It's Gerry from work. You said I wouldn't know you."

"Um, thanks. I'm kinda not used to hearing that. I see you've made some changes to me."

"I like them. You look good. No more unibrow."

"She says she likes them. You made me look good."

"Of course she does. And I like what you did for her."

"Well, I can't take credit for what you can see now. I mean, she picked the clothes that you can see, I just followed her directions."

"Oh, so you picked the clothes that we can't see."

"I... uh..."

"It's okay er, how about I call you J and you call me G? It's okay J. I want your other self to be happy."

"I can't fuckin' wait. You're fuckin' hot!

"He says he can't wait, but he has to, because this was my idea. I know it's my car, but you should keep driving it. I don't want to risk it. Let's go eat. I'm starving. All he had in his fridge was..."

"Beer and baloney. I know. Sorry. We didn't eat much either. Too nervous."

"Well, so far so good. We all seem pretty impressed with each other."

"Yeah, hooda thunkit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I managed not to make a fool of myself getting behind the wheel of the car. My... her new dress wasn't exactly short, but I wasn't exactly graceful in her body. Inside the restaurant, G accepted a table for two that was out in the open. It felt like I would be on display and it flustered me. I would have preferred a secluded booth and I started an internal conversation with Jeri as G held out the chair for me to sit.

"Why is she seating us out in the open?"

"I could only guess, Gerry."

"Let me guess. Everything she's doing is either a lesson or a test."

"You're not as dumb as... Dammit! Keep your knees together when you sit. Don't be flashing my fine china in this place, especially not when I'm wearing this skimpy little wisp of almost nothing."

"I'm sorry, Jeri. It wasn't intentional. I don't think anybody saw your fine china."

I looked up and saw myself looking angrily at me.

"Sorry G. She already ripped me a new one. Please, don't be angry, ladies. I wasn't focusing where I should have and I apologize."

"Apology accepted."

"This is not a place where I want to be embarrassed, J."

"I know. It won't happen again. She accepted my apology." I saw just a hint of a grin then. I may have failed one test and passed another.

"Getting back to what you asked, why don't you ask her?"

"Um, G. Wouldn't it have been safer to get a booth?"

"It will be harder for people to overhear us out here. What we say may convince people we're nuts. And this will keep us on our best behavior. And the light is better here and I want us to look at each other."

Other than feeling like I was in a fishbowl, dinner went great. We talked about many things, and despite how weird it was to be talking about my male experiences while being in a female body, I developed a strong bond to the woman who was using my voice and who was also speaking to me internally. We had much in common. We both could remember many stories about our experiences trying to be comfortable in a world dominated by soul-draining extroverts. Some of them were sad. Many of them were funny when shared with a kindred spirit in retrospect. But all of them brought us closer. It turns out that she was a sketchy character, too, having said some things that alienated the guys she was trying to impress, making her seem too aloof, or too particular about what she would tolerate, or too brainy, or any of a long list of things that she thought alienated guys, or attracted the wrong ones to her. Of course she never had a problem finding guys who would date her. This body was too attractive for that to be a problem. She just couldn't find anyone who would let her be herself.

"I really am kind of easy-going, as long as I get enough time to myself."

"That is so good to hear. I understand about personal time. I also know the value of a comfortable silence. I'll bet we've both had friendships with people who couldn't quietly enjoy our company, who had to fill silences with inane chatter. I hear about men in committed relationships who have to have a man-cave and I just know that I would be like that."

"I've never given any man a key to my apartment or agreed to move in with him. If I did, it would have to be a two bedroom place and the second bedroom would have to be mine and mine alone, a nest where I could let my mind take me where it needs to go."

"So I guess we would need a three bedroom place. Assuming that..."

"Yes, assuming that we can't get out of these bodies and have to keep helping each other. It might force us together in a most unpleasant way."

"It hasn't been too unpleasant so far, G."

"You haven't had your first period yet, J."

"Don't you dare ask 'How bad could it be?'"

I wasn't about to ask that. I was suddenly aware that I couldn't possibly be aware of how much I would have to stop being the man I was, if I stayed confined in Jeri's body.

"So, you have some sort of plan, G?"

"Well, first I think we should try the obvious, going someplace together and wishing on another falling star. It's supposed to be another clear warm night. There should still be a blanket in the car to lay out on the ground. The other me knows how to get to the skywatcher's meadow. We can continue our conversation there."

Well, that didn't work. We looked up at the night sky and saw a few falling stars. I enjoyed the discussion and it seemed that J did, also, but we didn't magically transfer back into our own bodies when we both managed to see the same meteorite and wish our wishes before it burnt out.

"Well, it was worth a try, G. I'm enjoying just being here with you."

"Thank you, J. That... means a lot to me. Considering the obvious fallback plan. Have you figured it out?"

"Your other self did, I think. We should go back to Jeri's place and..."

"Make the beast with two backs. Yep. It's hard to make that romantic when the ulterior motive is to split us back apart."

Suddenly, I felt his hand in mind. G had avoided touching me all night until then, except for a brief handshake when I first picked them up in our car. We didn't magically transfer when we shook hands and we didn't magically transfer when she held my hand, but it felt really good to be touching my own hand with hers.

Then G kissed me. Part of me felt like I should be freaking out that I was kissing my own face, but I knew who was in control of that face. We continued holding hands as we gathered up the blanket and returned to the car. The ride home was one of those beautiful comfortable silences that we introverts crave. We both knew that no words were needed or welcome. Our communication occurred through the few contented sighs that passed between us. Even the internal Jeri seemed content to just be content until something else was called for, until the asshole in the sports car cut us off and scared the shit out of us. G laughed as I hurled a blue streak of colorful epithets at the tail lights speeding away from us.

"Nicely done, sailor. And some pretty good driving, too."

I heard the smile in her voice.

"Thanks. I may have peed a little in these new panties."

"If it happened, that would be my fault. I think I got it clamped in time. "

I lead G up the steps to Jeri's apartment and I hoped that she was looking at my ass so that my other self could admire it. I wasn't sure that I could do the other things that we were planning to do, but the kiss went okay, so I was determined to try. Of course G knew her way around the apartment, but it was different now. I reached for light switches and came out low, where she reached for them, but she reached too high. She did manage to start the CD player and I felt Jeri's body respond to the sounds of music she likes.

I asked her internally, "What should I do now?

"Just slip the shoes off and wait. It's okay to look small and vulnerable now."

G met and kissed me again and I again spoke internally to Jeri.

"I have to say that I really feel like a fish out of water here. I have no idea at this moment what I should do. Coach me."

"If you were back in your body, what would you want a woman to do right now?"

I turned my back to G and lifted my hair. "Unzip me please?"

"Perfect. Now turn back. Step back. Lift the dress off your shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Look, G doesn't like the lingerie choice, but she's listening to your other self now. Ah, she's smiling. You done good, Bro. Now step out of the dress and into his arms."

"He says that you're beautiful, J."

"I knew he would, because I agree. I think Jeri's very happy."

"I know she is. I also know that I would like to be undressing a man if I were in her shoes."

I took the hint. I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it over his shoulders. I opened his belt and fly, dropped to my knees as I slid his pants down, and admired the bulge that my lingerie choice, plus Jeri's delicious body, inspired in his new silk boxers. I was going to remove those boxers, not certain that I could bring myself to deal with my own penis, but G put his hands on my shoulders and 'directed' me to return to my feet. He didn't lift my weight with his hands, but a slight wordless upward tug spoke the request or command or whatever it was. I raised myself back to his waiting arms, tilted my face to the side and tipped my head back to raise my lips up where his could meet them again. That kiss was different, much more passionate. I felt a warmth develop in my heart and further down.

The third time was not a charm. We did not magically transfer back into our own bodies. But the feel of his increasing hardness against my abdomen told me that there were two fires being stoked. Would we remain standing? Or what? Whose move was it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What would you want a man to do right now?"

"I would want him to make me feel special."

"Well?"

"Oh, god, J. I know this is weird and we're doing it because we want to be rid of each's body, but you feel so unbelievably good to me right now. The thing is, I know what Jeri wants from a man, but not what J wants from G."

"J wants Jeri to enjoy this as much as I do."

I sweep myself off my feet and hear myself laugh. "She says this is perfect, G. It's never happened to me, but god you feel strong."

I do feel strong. Jeri's not exactly petite, but with Gerry's body, I lift her with surprisingly little effort. I take my body into the bedroom and lay it on the bed. Climbing onto the bed over her, I slip one knee between hers and lean down to kiss her again. Supporting my upper body with one hand, I unhook the clasp in her cleavage that lets the small sheer cups of her bra slip to the side and exposes our breasts. I suck one nipple in and roll my tongue around it. I don't hesitate. It doesn't bother me that they are my own or that I am a heterosexual woman making love to a female body. This is for her pleasure and the pleasure of the man whose body I occupy, but the taste and the feel of this nipple on my tongue are not nothing to me. At they very least, they are curiosities satisfied, but the growing bulge in my boxer's is not entirely from Gerry's pleasure. Narcissistic as it may seem, I find myself eager to make love to my body.

I tug gently at her new skimpy sheer panties and she raises her hips enough that I can slip them off. I almost forget that it is a man's will that I am commanding in my female body. He spreads her legs for me as I move down on her newly shaven pussy. I rub the stubble of his beard against her thigh, knowing the excitement she gets from the prickly sensation. The Gerry inside me is silent, but I can feel his interest in the swelling of our cock. Still, I feel compelled to silently ask, "Any objections?"

"No! My tongue is your tongue. Enjoy."

I lick my own pussy by magical proxy, starting at the sensitive spot just below the bottom of my cleft. A gasp of pleasure wearing my voice escapes from the body that shudders at the touch of my tongue. Was that Jeri or Gerry. It doesn't matter. It didn't magically transfer us back into our own bodies, but it sure was fun. I do it some more, licking here and there, knowing what I like, what she likes, and apparently, what both versions of this man like.

Jeri's hands move to her nipples. My tongue moves to her clit. I circle it, lick it, stab it, and suck it, bringing the sounds she loves to make from her. But some of the sounds are from the him inside her. "Ah, fuck. So good. Who knew?" I keep up my lingual assault on Jeri's dignity. She likes to be reduced to a quivering subhuman mass of animal flesh and this body that I'm driving easily beats the battery-powered mandroid in her nightstand.

"Fuck, G, this is... Oh yeah, there. Oh fuck."

Her orgasm comes with a firm unguided push against my face, but I'm ready for it. I ride the waves of her rolling hips. Gerry is not in control of her at this moment. My tongue is. She responds with shudders as my tongue rolls her little bud around and around until he pushes my face away.

"Oh, thank you, G. She thanks you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Assert yourself now."

"I'm not sure I can suck any cock, even my own. It just seems..."

"...like something you should get over. Jeri didn't have a problem with it. And don't tell me that it's different for guys. You masturbate, so just masturbate it with your mouth. Push your shoulder until you roll over. Good. Now get the boxers off. Look at it. I want to see it. Look, it wants us. Put your hand on it. You've done that a million times, just not with my hand. Good. Stroke it. Now put my mouth on the end. Mmmmmmm. Lick that spot. You know where you like to be licked. Do what you know will please him. I like the taste of cum. I want to taste your cum. Yes that's it. Stroke it. Do you like your balls touched? Use my other hand. Look. They're liking it. He's starting to hump. That's it. Ride the humping pole. Stroke the humping pole. Yes. Make him cum. Oh, listen. He's close isn't he? Do it. Go for the finish line. Mmmmm. It tastes wonderful. Swallow. Keep stroking. Keep licking. Mmmmmm. You did it! I'm so proud of you. How soon will he be ready again."

"Twenty minutes. Maybe sooner if we move right."

"So let's move right."

I almost could't believe that I had sucked my own cock. I kept licking until it was clean, knowing that I liked when women did that. I cupped his balls in my hand, warming them the way I did after I jacked off. I rubbed my pussy on his knee, which kept my own fire stoked and let him know that there would be more to the evening. I flicked my tongue on his nipples, wetting them so they would cool and harden, so he would feel their presence at a subconscious level. I gently rubbed one fingertip on his frenulum. It didn't take twenty minutes before he responded.

"Condom. In the nightstand, in a box, next to the vibrator. Put his raincoat on and climb aboard."

"I never ever thought I would be doing this."

I mounted my own cock, using one hand to guide it into my eagerly waiting pussy. It did keep the fire going, and I did enjoy looking down on my own body and watching my eyes as they moved around, sometimes looking at my face and sometimes at my tits. I rode cowgirl for a while and felt the pleasant stretch and the little burst of fire inside me each time my clit nestled into his pubic hair.

"Tell him that I'm ready."

"She's ready, G. Whoa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I pull my body down to me and roll us over. My cock feels so impressive as I ram it fully into her again and again, listening to her clue-tones, knowing what she needs by the sound of them. I hear what I'm waiting for and go faster, careful not to jar her too much as my hips thrust me deep into her. I barely hold off long enough, spraying my cum into the condom twice before she makes that tone that tells me that she is coming. I pulse and shudder until I'm spent and collapse onto her, careful to keep some of my weight off of her. She likes a little after-crush, but not too much for too long.

I roll off beside her. I've done it, brought pleasure to all four of us, rag-dolled my body and exhausted the body I inadvertently usurped. And I'm still in it. I turn to look at Jeri. "It didn't work. I can't think of anything else to do. May I stay the night?"

Jeri hesitates for only a moment as they have their internal dialog. "We both agree. Of course you may. Our house is your house."

Their hesitation reminds me to ask my other host, the one who can't do hardly anything to stop me, if he disagrees with me. "Okay with you, Gerry?"

"Sure. Thanks for asking. I suppose there's no point in trying again in the morning?"

"Who knows? Are shooting stars that fickle?"

I get up and find the clean new toothbrush right where we keep it. I brush my teeth, wrap the condom in toilet paper and put it in the furthest trash container from the bedroom, and take a quick shower, knowing that Jeri is sensitive to male post-coital stench. Jeri brushes her teeth, washes her makeup off and does every other thing I would be doing if I was in my own body. It amazes me that she has that much respect from this man who thought he was a loser. He's operating her body like it was his own, doing what she can only hope he will do for her. It appears that it will now be my job to make his male body a success with women. I return to the bed somewhat despondent.

Jeri snuggles up against my back. Clearly she suspects what I'm feeling. Or maybe it's Gerry who knows what I need. It's not that introverts don't need other people. We just have fewer casual friendships and maybe we treasure the few deep friendships that we have just a little bit more because of that. It seems that I've found a man who understands that, a man who isn't a complete asshole. She's within him and he's within me.

"Do you want to talk about it, G?

"Not tonight, if that's okay. I'm really exhausted."

"We both are. I guess we'll start working tomorrow on making the best of what we have."

I realize that we have both gotten what we wished for.

"You're not a loser, Gerry. You never were. You're a misfit, and being a misfit doesn't make you a loser. Fitting into a world that can't see your value wouldn't make you a winner. It would just make you unhappy."

"She's right, Gerry."

"Thank you, Jeri."

"Thank you, G. Good night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake in the morning staring at a man's back. A man's back! I quickly feel my body. My boobs. My pussy. It's shaved! I'm back in my body! I have no memory of being in this body yesterday, no memory of anything that other Jeri said to the Gerry who drove this body. I feel different, alive and full of hope.

"Gerry, wake up."

"Huh? What? Do we have to pee? Uh, that's weird. I'm not hearing you when I talk. I'm hearing me! I'm... I've got my cock back! Oh, Jeri, are you okay?

"I'm fine. I'm back. We're both back in our bodies. I guess we both got our wish again. Can you remember being in your body at all yesterday, me plucking your unibrow or any of that?"

"No. Can you remember me shaving your pussy?"

"No. Can you remember what the silent me said to you all day?"

"Yes. Can you remember what the silent me said to you all day?"

"Yes! Looks like we'll have some interesting stories to tell each other, assuming we..."

"Yes. Assuming we do. Looks like our stars aligned. Weird. Is my unibrow still gone?"

"Yep. And my pubic hair is still gone. I already checked."

I kiss him, for the first time of many.

Author's note: I overheard some young women at work talking about a male co-worker who they think is 'a total loser' and a 'Sketchy Jeff'. I had to google it, but when I did, I remembered how awkward I was with men when I was young. Hopefully I've captured something honest in this fantasy. I would love to read comments, good or bad, about it.

To the readers of my Sisterhood of Sin series. I needed a short break from the dark turn that story has taken. This story flowed up like an Artesian well to comfort me. I'll submit the next verse of Sisterhood soon.

Published 
Written by LastWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments