Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Eighteen Part II

9
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
719 words 719 words

The months started to past by. We had gotten married quickly. The move for marriage wasn't based on pregnancy alone, but the perfect intimate setting presented itself, and we took it. We had moved in to a new place, a bigger more friendly unit. We had the baby's room ready, and a name picked out. It was the perfect happily ever after, all we were missing was the baby. 

I was past my due date, and ready for the baby to make his arrival. I had started to research ways to induce labor, and found sex could. That was perfect. Our sex life had always been good, but being pregnant, I couldn't get enough. The simplest touch made me crave sex.

John came home from work, I knew he'd be off for a few days. I told him what my research uncovered, and he too liked the sound of that. 

"I could fuck you all night long."

"I would love that. I love being with you."

He walked over closer to me. He put his arms around me, and kissed me. My back was against our kitchen counter. I wrapped my arms around him, and kissed him back. 

"I love you."

"Not nearly as much as I love you, and our baby."

I smiled, and kissed him again. 

"You're the best husband, I couldn't have asked for anyone better."

"I don't know about all that, but you're the best wife anyone could ever have. I'm the luckiest person I know, because I have you to hold."

"What do you want for dinner? Do you want me to cook, or do you want to go out?"

Knowing it could be our last day as just us, he said, "Let's go out. Something tells me I'm not going to convince you to go out in a long time after the baby makes their arrival."

"You know what? You're right, for once you're right."

"Only this once, huh?"

I smiled, "Yep."

He laughed and shook his head, he knew I was right. He never won our arguments. 

We got dressed, and left. The night was perfect, a nice dinner, a great conversation, and a drive around town. He timed how long the drive was to the hospital, making it ten times that I knew of, and we went home.

Once home, we cuddled up on the couch and turned on the TV. 

We talked to each other.

just_elle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
just_elle

I started to rub his crotch through his jeans. 

"Someone is hard."

"Yeah, are you going to do something about it?

I smiled, "Of course. I love your cock, and can't get enough of it."

I stroked his hard cock with my right hand, my left rubbing his thigh. I kissed his head gently. I licked and sucked on the side of his head. 

My mouth slid around his width, slowly going down his length. 

"Oh my God, baby."

My mouth stayed around him. His right hand rand through my hair, pulling it back tight. He shoved my head down further, holding it down while he bucked up, letting a load explode in my mouth.

After he came, we shared a passionate kiss. After a great, long kiss, he whispered, "Let's go to the bedroom."

We went to the bedroom. We undressed and crawled up into bed. He sat up against the headboard, I straddled his lap. My breasts rubbed against his chest, my hands draped around his shoulders, my lips on his. I was rubbing myself against his cock, my wetness dripping onto his cock.

I kissed his neck, he kissed my breasts.

Our breathing was hot and heavy. His hand reached around my waist, he shoved three fingers into my pussy. I rode his fingers. 

"YEAH! YEAH! MHMM YEAH! Oh, baby you feel so good."

"If that feels good, I bet this would feel even better."

Without another word, his fingers slid out of my pussy, he guided his cock inside. His fingers were offered to me, I sucked them clean, and place his hand on my chest. I rode his cock. Our kiss intense. His hands squeezing my chest.

My strides slowed, he held me still. He started buck up, and exploded into cunt.

I licked and cleaned up the cum that still covered his cock, and curled up next to him.

 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments