Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Dance

9
2 Comments 2
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I stood looking at the woman holding my hand. The woman who was now my wife. Her sleeveless elegant white dress accentuated her curves without lewdly showing them off. The plunging neckline of the dress didn’t reveal bare flesh. The neckline was covered by a delicate lace with two flowers entwined, a red rose and a dark pink gerbera daisy. The red and pink petals were the only non-white element of the dress. Her dress' hem was adorned with entwining gerbera daisies and roses done with silk.

She was lightly made up, the beautician knowing that my bride doesn’t need any makeup. The makeup was used to highlight her natural beauty. Her eyes sparkled with joy as her smile lit up the room. Her hair hung flawlessly in loose curls finishing off her natural look. I, with my beard trimmed, my glasses sat at a slight angle and a smile that was crooked upside down looked like a mess that had been poured into a smart black suit.

As the music started, I pulled her into me, my spare hand going around her waist as her spare hand rested on my shoulder. I started to move, leading her in a waltz, showing her off to our wedding guests. Each step, I gradually pulled her closer until there was no space between us. The second waltz still played as others started to join us on the dance floor. I couldn’t resist it and dropped my hand around her waist for a quick squeeze before raising it so no one noticed.

As the music neared its ending, I whispered into her ear.

“Welcome to your life as Mrs Liza Adams. I promise to love you till beyond my death.”

“Mrs Liza Adams? Hmm, sounds natural. I promise that we will always be together, George,” she replied. My heart fluttered, beating rapidly as I leaned in close and kissed her cheek softly.

Slowly I pulled away, knowing we would have to spend hours circulating amongst our guests. She pulled me back to her, kissing me passionately. I watched as she pulled away and gravitated towards my family. I noted the ease that she had talking to my friends and felt like the world was finally coming up as a win for me. People just were happier in her presence. I went and spent time with her family, sharing a laugh and a joke.

As the night drew on, my chances to be with Liza were few and far between. Finally, as the guests were leaving, we found each other at the bar, wherein I ordered us both one of the cocktails I had the staff make up special. A Hulk: a shot of Vodka, a shot of Blue Curacao and orange juice; you could barely taste the alcohol in it. I sipped mine slowly as we talked about everything and anything. Liza drank hers quickly, loving the taste.

As we finished our drinks, I led my new bride towards our hotel room, her hand in mine as we walked. Our first night as a married couple, with so many plans for tonight floating in my head I was getting nervous. Liza squeezed my hand lovingly as she sensed the nervousness in me. She stopped me at the door and kissed me on the lips before she whispered.

“You don’t have to plan anything special for me tonight, you already have me.” She winked; I kissed her and laughed, opening the door to our hotel room. I moved into the room as she shut the door before coming to me. Slowly I stripped her, kissing each bit of her that I revealed. Each kiss was tantalisingly slow, meant to tease her and drive her wild. My eyes locked on hers as I slowly trailed down her body. Her eyes sparkled with desire as she bit her bottom lip; I stopped kissing before I reached her clit.

“You think this is special?” I laughed as I stood smiling, “If you think this is special, I have been neglecting you.” I kissed her passionately, my tongue entering her mouth as her hands fumbled with my suit, wanting me to be naked just like her. She sucked softly on my tongue as my hands joined hers in undoing my suit buttons. Breaking the kiss, I stood away from her, slowly removing my suit. I placed the crimson tie on the bed, my fingers tracing the monogrammed entwined G and J.

“Did you notice what I was wearing today?” I asked, my back to my stunning bride.

“Do you mean the tie? The one I surprised you with on your twenty-eighth birthday, when I told you we could be together forever?” She smiled as I turned around.

“That was when I knew for sure that we would be here one day, man and wife.” I sat on the bed and patted it on my left side. Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she shook her head no. Slowly standing, I grinned, moving to my suitcase with purpose. Slowly I opened the suitcase and took out a blindfold, ties, riding crop, paddle, a flogger and a glass butt plug with a rose on the base.

ShantallBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShantallBrown

Liza’s eyes sparkled as she saw the toys that we hadn’t used in the run-up to the wedding, the final stages of planning taking up too much time. I turned, slowly holding the flogger in my hand, walking towards my beautiful wife without haste. With each step, I softly swung the flogger into my open right palm. Liza stood still, waiting to see what I was going to do. I walked around her, taking in her naked beauty, licking my lips as I ached to taste her sweet nectar, to feel her body on me. I stood in front of her, twirling the flogger, the tresses flailing as Liza watched, her excitement growing, her nipples hardening before my eyes.

I lifted the flogger and swung it onto Liza’s perfect breasts softly. The hit barely caused even a slight jump. Her eyes sparkled, asking me to do it again, but harder. Now who was I to disappoint my new bride, I thought, so I swung the flogger onto both breasts, hard, twice. She jumped at each hit, squealing in joy quietly. I grinned as I lowered the flogger, looking like I was stopping with it. Suddenly I swung the flogger underarm to catch her wet pussy, each tress hitting at different times. I watched as she danced on her feet trying to stay still, her smile growing as I repeated the hit three more times. Leaning down, I kissed each nipple softly, sucking them into my mouth. Placing the flogger on the bed, I moved and picked up the riding crop.

Instinctively she moved onto all fours, wriggling her ass enticingly. I watched her pert ass moving around as I felt my cock throb in anticipation of consummating the marriage. I twirled the crop, letting my desires build. Without warning, I slapped her ass softly with the riding crop once on each cheek, watching her flesh ripple from the hits. My beautiful bride looked at me a grin on her face as she bit her lip. I hit each ass cheek again harder, slapping the same spots again, watching her ass turn red. Dropping the crop, I leant forward and kissed both her ass cheeks softly. My hands ran along her sides, moving to grasp her firm gorgeous tits as I kissed my way up her back.

My cock ran along her slit as I caressed her tits; slowly I pushed into her tight welcoming hole. My wife's pussy. We moaned in unison as my cock pushed deep into her. Moving slowly, we instinctively fell into a rhythm, our bodies as one. My full balls slapped against her slowly as we both gave ourselves to the pleasure of the moment. We were one in the moment as we consummated our union and cemented our future together; I pinched her nipples softly as I started to thrust faster into her. She moaned loudly as she used her pussy muscles to caress my invading cock that was impaling her deeply. She thrust her ass back into me as the teasing of the day caught up with us, both our orgasms washing over us at the same time, my cum filling her tight pussy.

Slowly I pulled out of her, my cock staying hard, my sexy bride keeping me aroused as I looked at her. I squeezed her tits softly as I pushed my cock into her tight ass, slowly allowing her to relax as I filled her tight ass. Her husky groans filled my ears as I rested with my cock deep in her ass. Pinching her nipples, I started to thrust slowly, each thrust building in tempo, my hips slapping her ass. I didn’t care about the other hotel guests hearing my bride screaming in pleasure. It was our wedding night; if I couldn’t make her scream in pleasure tonight, when could I, I thought. I thrust fully and deeply into her ass, both my hands leaving her gorgeous breasts, wrapping my hands in her hair and pulling gently at first. She grinned as I pulled her hair harder and drove my cock deeper into her ass, the sound of my balls slapping her dripping pussy echoing around the room and filling our ears. I groaned loudly as she clenched her ass around my cock.

I felt her desire for my cock and cum with every thrust of mine that she met by moving backwards, trying to get my cock deeper into her tight ass. Bending down, I started to kiss her neck, my thrusts becoming frantic and animalistic. My balls tightened as my cum rose along my shaft; her moans quickly became frantic as another orgasm swarmed her body and she squirted against my balls, drenching the hotel bed. I slammed deep into her, starting to fill her bowels. I stayed still, letting our orgasms recede. I reached for the butt plug as I pulled out of her ass, replacing my cock with the butt plug. Rolling her onto her back, I spread her legs as I ran my cock along her slit.

“We haven’t finished consummating by a long shot.” I winked as I pushed into her pussy.

 

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments