Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He doesn't deserve you

"Sometimes true love is closer then you think"

13
3 Comments 3
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words
I held my dress in front of me as I looked in the mirror. It was Friday evening and I had a date with my ten month boyfriend Derek. I wasn’t sure if I should wear this, I hated to flatter myself with dresses. It’s not that I was afraid; it’s just I didn’t see a need to when I wasn’t looking for someone. I hated when guys flirted with me, If only Derek felt the same way. He liked to show me off like a trophy. I’d talked to him about it before but he only said that I was meant to be exploited. Sometimes I wonder what I see in him.

I slipped into my dress; it was blue and the top was fitted like a tank. It flowed at the bottom and showed my athletically toned legs as it rested about three inches above my knees. I really didn’t want to wear this, but Derek insisted. I sighed and took the bow from my dark brown hair, letting it fall to its normal resting place at my lower back. It was silky as I brushed out the natural waves. My bangs fell softly into my face at an angle.

I hear my mother call me from downstairs to tell me that Derek was here. “One minute,” I call after her. I took another look in the mirror and decided to put on a pair of leggings. I searched through my drawer and found my black ones that stop about a centimeter before my dress so that it would conceal my panties if my dress wee to be lifted up. I knew Derek wouldn’t like that but he can deal with it. After all it’s my body not his, I thought as I turned off my stereo that had been pumping soft rock music loudly through out my room. I slipped on some flat shoes, grabbed my purse and headed down the stairs.

As stood as I stepped into the room I could feel Derek’s eyes peering over me like some delicious piece of candy to snatch and have all to himself. I waved goodbye to my mom and walked with Derek out the door. He went to his side of the car and stepped in. I opened the door and hesitated, knowing when I stepped in my dress would be pulled up, but then I remembered the leggings. I settled in my seat and closed the door and began to look out the window, when the car didn’t start I looked over at Derek. He was smirking at me. “What?” I asked him.

“You know what I’m going to say.” He says and turns the key to start the car. “I don’t see why you need to see my underwear for me to be approved of your girlfriend.” I said firmly. He pulled the car out of the driveway and began to drive to the movies. “I was talking about your shoes but you make a fine point.” He says. I roll my eyes and look out the window. We pulled into the movie theater parking lot about ten minutes later. I open my door and start to get out when I feel Derek grabbing my arm. “What?” I shoot him an annoyed look.

“Wear these.” He says, pushing a shoe box in my lap. I open the box and suddenly become horrified at the sight of the jet black two inch stiletto heels. “You can’t be serious.” I say looking at him with anger. “Come on baby,” he smirks at me, “Please?” he says. I roll my eyes and start to take off my flats.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat next to Derek in the dark theater. He kept trying to kiss me in front of everyone but I would repeatedly pull away. To tell you the truth, I didn’t even want to be here. I wanted to be at my best friend Kevin’s house, he had invited me to come over and watch a movie but I told him that I already had plans with Derek and he’d never left me cancel on him, especially for another guy.

“Hmm,” Derek says, peering at his phone, “I’ll be right back.” He says, standing up. “Where are you going?” I asked. “Don’t worry about it.” He said and walked away, to busy in his own concerns to realize he dropped his phone. I picked it up and called after him but he only gave me an annoyed look and kept walking. “Fine” I muttered to myself, and looked at his phone. Curious, I opened his messages and saw someone by the name of Molly. I looked at the messages between her and Derek, and to my horror, I wished I’d never looked. He was cheating on me. I threw the phone onto the floor in anger.

When he returned he saw his phone on the floor and asked me if I’d noticed it. “No, sorry” I said. I didn’t talk to him the rest of the night. When he pulled up to my house, he walked me to the door. As he leaned in for a kiss, I pulled away. “What is wrong with you?” he asked me. “Nothing Derek” I said and tried to unlock the door. He grabbed my arm pulled me close to him, I felt disgusted at the feeling of his warm body. “I can’t have a kiss?” He says. “I’m not in the mood” I say and pull away from him, forcefully. “Whatever.” He says and walks to his car. I walk into my house and lock the door behind me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on Kevin’s door, his parents were out of town for the weekend on a business trip and he asked if I wanted to come over for a swim in his pool. He answered the door with his bright smile, we had been best friends since the third grade and he always had a way of cheering me up when I wasn’t having a good day. “Come in” he said. I walked into his house, it was a pretty amazing house compared to Derek’s. Kevin’s Parents both worked for the international ecotourism society, giving them major advantage when it came to having money for house innovations.

“How was the movie last night?” he asked leading me to the back door where his pool was found. “It was fine, I guess” I said slowly. “You guess?” he joked. “Let’s just say I would have rather been here.” I said to him. “Eh, I don’t know about that, I can be pretty boring.” He said, smiling, “Right.” I smiled back. We got to the pool and I pulled off my clothes, revealing my black and white bikini that barely covered my breasts. “Wow,” He said, “Derek picked that out for you?”

“Yes,” I sighed, “It’s the only one I have now since he went in my drawers and got rid of my more conservative ones,” I said. “Hmm,” he says and runs back into his house, when he returned he had a bag in his hand. “Here,” he says, handing it to me. “What?” I tried to say but he covered my mouth and told me to go change. I went to his bathroom and opened the bag; it was a blue one piece that offered a lot more comfort. I put it on; it fit me perfectly and was defiantly something Derek wouldn’t have picked out. ‘It takes a true friend to know what I like,’ I thought to myself.

I walked back out to the pool and saw Kevin sitting on the edge, “Thanks,” I told him. “Where did you-” “It’s a secret” he said. I smiled and jumped in the pool, making a healthy amount of water land on him. “Oh my gosh” he said, looking at his shirt. “Haha, sorry” I said deviously. “Very funny.” He joked pulling off his shirt. I starred at him, I never noticed how athletic and sexy his body was, and how nice he looked without a shirt, wait, what am I saying? This is my best friend I’m talking about here, and I have a boyfriend.

He jumped in beside me and grabbed me and started tickling me.

Seiya1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seiya1

“Kevin!” I laughed, “Cut it out!” I threw my arms at him and grabbed his shorts to pull him away from me. He immediately stopped tickling me. I realized where my hands were, “Sorry!” I yelled, pulling them away. “It’s ok” he says, slowly. “Um, I, I’m going to go use the bathroom.” I said, hopping out of the pool. As I walked in the house, I peeked back out him out the window, he was wrapping himself in a towel; he was concealing his erection. The thought of him getting a hard on from me turned me on. What is wrong with me? I have a boyfriend, and Kevin is my best friend. I can’t possible be turned on by him. But I was, I starred at my palms, remembering the feeling of his cock in my hands, it was a lot larger then I thought, it had to be at least eight inches. “Wait” I shook my head, “No, this is wrong.” I said and walked back outside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked back into the house; we had been outside for about three hours and decided to go in for some lunch. “What do you want to eat?” he asked. “Umm… I don’t know.” I said. “Bologna and cheese it is,” he laughs. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D. and saw it was Derek. I could feel my face drop in disappoint me, “Everything okay?” Kevin asked. “Yea it’s fine.” I said and answered my phone. “Yes Derek?” I said into the phone. “Come to my house now.” He said firmly. “Excuse me?” I said. “You heard me,” he says. “Right, whatever.” I hang up the phone.

“I have to go.” I said to Kevin. “Why?” I frowned. “Derek needs me.” I said, pulling my bag over my shoulder. “For what reason?” he asked, “I don’t know.” “Jennifer,” “I’m sorry Kevin, I have to go.” I turn to walk out the door. He grabs my arm. “Don’t go” he says to me, I had never seen a look in his eyes like that before. “Kevin, Wh-” “He doesn’t deserve you.” He says, letting go of my arm, I turn and face him, still in shock. “Kevin…” “He treats you like crap and you do nothing but listen to his every command, he doesn’t even act like a boyfriend, he acts like he owns you.”

He grabs my hands and pulls me close to him. “And you’re an amazing person, Jennifer, your beautiful, smart…” he leans towards me, “And I love you.” He says, he lips resting dangerously close to mine. “I…” my heart suddenly felt warm, “No, this is wrong,” I say and pull away. “Is it me?” he says, “Or are you just afraid?”

“No, I just… I don’t want to be like him” I say. He grabs my waist, and pulls me against him, “You will never be like him…” he kisses me, immediately sending jolts of electricity through my body, I had never felt this before, especially not when Derek kissed me. I kissed him back equally passionately, his lips were soft and his hands were warm and comforting. His lips traveled to my neck and I let out soft moans in respond, “Kevin…” I said his name gently as I exhaled the heat forming in my body. “I love you too,” I finally said. He looks deep in my eyes and says, “I know he hurt you, Jennifer... but I can promise you that will never happen again.” He kisses me again and pushes me against the counter before I felt his tongue invade my lips, he swirled it around mine and I felt like I was melting. What is going on? This isn’t me, I’m not a cheater… but maybe Kevin is right… Derek doesn’t deserve me; I’ve been hiding it from myself, even my feelings for Kevin.

I reached down and rested my hand on his boxers; I squeezed his cock gently in my hands, feeling him get twice as hard as before. He picked me up and sat me on the counter, resting himself between my legs; he pulled down my swimsuit, revealing my perky breasts and my erect nipples. He pressed his soft lips onto my breast and opened them, letting his tongue flick my nibble. His hand found its way to my other breast and massaged it gently as he sucked my other one. I moaned and began to breathe hard.

He pulled my swimsuit down to my ankles and kissed down my flat stomach before resting his head between my legs. I felt his tongue sliding its way across my inner thighs, I could feel more and more hot juices leaking from my pussy the closer his tongue got to it. I wanted him there; oh I wanted him there so bad. He teased the lips of my pussy, flicking his tongue near them but not touching completely. I moaned in eagerness, pushing myself towards his mouth. He opened my pussy with his fingers and as his tongue touched me, I let out a quick shrill of excitement.

I had never been licked before, and I’d only had sex once, and that was with Derek, a night I’d regret for the rest of my life. But this right here was amazing; I felt his tongue sliding up and down my pussy, flicking my g-spot fiercely. “That feels so fucking good.” I moaned louder and gripped his hair in my fingers. He slid two of his fingers inside me and fingered me slowly as he licked me, flicking his tongue faster and faster. I felt my body tensing, my back arched and I let out an extremely loud moan as my orgasm took hold of my body. My pussy tightened around his fingers and he licked the juices from me.

When he finished I was breathing hard and even hornier. “I want you.” I told him. He smiled at me and kissed my lips, I tasted myself on his tongue. He pulled down his trunks and his nine inch cock sprung out into the air. At first it frightened me by how big he was, Derek’s was only seven inches in length, and that had hurt me. “I don’t know if I can take that,” I said to him, biting my lip. “I’ll go slowly” he says, rubbing his cock back and forth slowly. “You trust me?” he says. “Yes,”

He kisses my neck and rubs the tip of his cock up and down my pussy. I felt myself becoming wet again. I kissed his lips and I pulled him on top of me on the counter. He slowly pressed his cock inside me, the tip stretching my pussy. I moaned against his lips as he worked more and more of his cock inside me. Finally his entire cock was inside me, it felt so good, “Fuck me,” I told him. He kisses me with his tongue and begins thrusting himself in and out of me. “Oh, my, gosh” I moaned, his cock hurt me but felt good at the same time, I couldn’t believe what I had been missing, dating Derek when I had the perfect guy in front of me the whole time.

He went faster and faster, thrusting himself inside my pussy so hard that our hips slammed together, moving me backwards on the counter with every thrust. Finally I felt my body tensing once more, and suddenly I erupted with a delicious orgasm, moaning at the top of my lungs, my body exploding in ecstasy as he rammed into me. He grunted and pulled out of me quickly, cuming onto my stomach and chest. I pull his lips to mine and passionately kiss him. “That was amazing” I say to him, breathing hard against his lips.

My phone rang again; it was in my bag on the floor. Kevin grabbed it and looked to see who it was. “Derek,” he said to me and opened the phone. “Hello,” he said into the phone. “Where is Jennifer?” I could hear Derek’s angry voice coming from the phone. “None of your business” Kevin says. “None of my business!? She’s my girlfriend!” He says. “Not anymore.” Kevin hangs up on him. I smile at Kevin and he picks me up in his arms. “You really want to date me?” I said to him. “Of course,” he says, carrying me to the bathroom “After all, you’re my best friend.”

Published 
Written by Jacey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments