Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hell Has Frozen Over

"When the enemy becomes a lover and getting caught is a blessing."

5
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
He was always in the same classes with me, which meant we were always clashing. We hated each other with a passion, a reason the teachers used to stick us together for every project. They caused disasters to happen, and most times, I ended up with bad grades in the projects. He and I had never gotten along. We couldn't even breathe the same air without being ready to kill each other over it. By high school, nothing had changed. But now every time we clashed, sparks lit the atmosphere. Having always been enemies, this new light scared us both.

Tom was the guy with a bad boy image, always having girls hanging off him; yet every time we clashed, the very next day, a new toy would decorate his arm. They always had that slutty look, boobs hanging out, skirts falling to just above the crotch - and there he was - always parading them around like cattle. Last time I checked, girls didn't moo for a living. He didn't care, they were just accessories that lasted no more than a day or two. He disgusted me to no end.

I should have known that nothing lasts forever, but ignorance was my downfall. By senior year, he never had a girl around, or any friends for that matter. His aura never changed, the mystery about him only grew, but what really scared me was when he quit in his barter with me. For some reason, his hatred had died overnight, and no matter how hard I tried, he wouldn't engage in battle. It was the year everything changed.

He became a shell of his former self, and people gradually forgot all about him. His fire had died and I seemed to be the only one left to remember his former glory - and to be honest - I missed it. As much as I thought I hated him, I craved talking and arguing. Every morning, I had gotten up thinking of how I could push his buttons and make him snap. It was such an important point in my life, that living without it scared me more than I could have ever imagine.

By the end of yet another silent, boring day, I head for home with thoughts running through my mind, forming into a plan. I would give him no choice but to snap back. I needed a reaction out of him. I couldn't stand this unending silence.

The next day was Friday, I arrived early and scouted out the halls. His locker was nicely placed - if the need arrived, I could get us to a storage closet with little difficulty. Seeing him enter the front doors, I bee-lined toward him, weaving through the crowd. The bell rang in the distance, signaling five minutes until class. Students were pushing and shoving, not wanting a tardy.

Reaching my target, I grabbed Tom's wrist, dragging him toward the closet I had spotted earlier. Opening the door, I pulled us in as I flipped on a switch, bathing the small room with glowing light. His face was lit with astonishment - okay, so maybe I didn't think this through.
 
Ignoring the facts, I quickly started into my barrage of questions.

"Why don't you have friends? What happened to the guy I knew? Why don't you try arguing with me? What's happened to you?"

A slow, sly sneer lit his face as his eyes brightened with cruel despise.

"Why would you care? We are enemies, are we not? Now excuse me, I don't need to be late for class."

I don't know what came over me, or why I did it, I just knew I couldn't let him leave. With nothing but blind fury running my mind, I pushed him up against the door and got in his face.
 
"No, you aren't leaving until we have resolved this issue!"
 
And with that, I forced my lips against his. My body was filling with raw hunger. I hungered for his anger, but also just for him. I hated to admit it, but I really did miss him in my world.

The kiss quickly grew in passion - for the next thing I knew - I'm shoved against the door, switching places as he deepened the kiss. Biting and nipping at my lips, his tongue dove forward, locking in duel with mine as a new sort of argument began. No words were needed to know he had taken control.

His hands began to travel over my body, massaging and playing as they went. Sweet moans fell from my lips, enjoying him so close. Gradually our clothing disappears as we found out each other's flesh. We needed more, and we couldn't get enough. What was happening hadn't been part of the plan, instead it was way better. I have had boyfriends with some nice skills, but this was different, he was hot, foreign, and not mine. This time, I would be his, and I couldn't wait for the taking.

Propping me up on one of the lower shelves, his mouth left mine only to make warm, wet swirls down my body until he was kissing me there. His tongue rubbed over my slick petals before diving in to taste my nectar as his teeth grazed my clit. I gasped in such exquisite pleasure, nothing had ever felt so good. My hands flew to his hair as I held him to me, working to anchor myself. His tongue reached even deeper, stroking my fire until I came, my eyelids fluttering as I worked to watch him. His eyes the color of gray mist were glazed with lust and desire. We were about to take the final step away from enemies, into a world of hot fantasies.

Standing up until eye level, he mashed our lips once more, allowing me to taste myself on his tongue. Honey and salt, just the flavor and I became even more turned on. He was good! Without disturbing our kiss, his hand dug in his pocket, finding a condom. I should have known he would be prepared for anything.

With a tear of the package, he was ready to put it on. Pushing him away, I gently took it from his hands. Hopping from the shelf, I felt my breasts bounce. Dropping to my knees, I brought my lips to his hot shaft, letting my tongue dart out to taste the precum. Ever so slowly, I drew him in, closing around to suck and lick at his cock. Eventually I let him fall from my mouth, saliva coating him as I gently covered his rod with the rubber.

My impatience for what was to come being quite noticeable as I hopped up and went back to the shelf, waiting with legs wide open, beckoning him toward me.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

His laughter filled the small space as he saw my luscious ass bound to the shelves as well as when I opened my legs wide for his inspection.

Watching him walk toward me, my heart began to beat a wild pace as my eyes roamed over his nicely shaped body. My hunger showed in my eyes as brightly as it did in his, causing him to hurry over to me. With no warning other than locked eyes, he drove deep, bringing a gasping whimper from me. Liking the noise, he grunted as he withdrew, only to slam home all over again. Biting my lip to keep from screaming, I allowed my hands to fly around his neck, keeping me centered. He filled me past bursting and we had just gotten started. Our pace steadily increased.

His mouth descended onto my right nipple, claiming it. Nipping and sucking as he went, I tasted blood as I tried all the harder to keep from shouting out. Digging my nails in, he growled with pure animal need. Pounding all the wilder, he threw us over the edge, a scream breaking from my lips.

Leaning back, we both worked to try and control our breathing. Panting, we could hear light thumping noises. At first, I believed it to be our sporadic hearts until the door creaked open to the shocked face of our principle. He was a young, handsome man, one who broke a lot of stupid hearts. Stepping in, he closed the door behind him.
 
My face lit with confusion as Tom's face broke into a grin before he spoke, "I knew you couldn't resist wanting what you just saw. I just hope it goes for me as well as her."

What was he talking about? Quickly glancing around, I found the red blinking light signaling that we were being watched. Glaring at Tom, I waited for him to explain.

"Oh baby, don't look so mad. I noticed it while making out. I was hoping to find out who. Now that I know, I really wouldn't mind a threesome. Both men and women are quite enjoyable after all."

Staring at him, I took a deep breath, nodding my head. Curiosity was always my issue. I wanted to experience everything, so why would I say no?

Laughing at us, our principle started loosening his tie and belt at the same time. Wanting to be of use, Tom and I walked over and helped rid him of the rest of his suit. His golden body was well toned and his cock stood at attention, begging for affection. As if reading my mind, Tom and I dropped to our knees in unison, our tongues flickering out together as we licked and laved at our principle.

I gradually worked my way to the tip, before letting my mouth fully enclose, sucking and slurping. Tom's mouth had wandered to Mr. Harald's balls, taking one and then the other into his wet cave to roll them over his tongue. Soon Principle Harald was thrusting his hips, which allowed him to go all the deeper. After a few moments, he withdrew from Tom and I, beckoning me forward. Tom stood back to watch as Jack Harald lifted me up, pushing forward until I felt full with his meat, chest hairs tickling my nipples. Moaning at our friction, I waited for him to begin moving, instead he signaled Tom to join us. Understanding better than me, I found wet fingers begin to play with my ass. I tensed as comprehension came, knowing that Tom was going to take my virgin ass.

After some play, his thick finger entered me. The pain was sharp, but something else accompanied it. Looking toward our principle, I found that his mouth was hot on my breast as he nibbled. Moaning with mixed thoughts, I felt Tom insert another digit as he moved them in and out. The pain slowly disappeared and my moans became gasps of pleasure.

As Tom withdrew his fingers from my clenching ass, disappointment filled me. It didn't last long as something hard and hot shoved in. Tom embedded himself completely, shocking me so strongly I didn't have time to question the pain as both began to move. Such praising pleasure filled me from head to toe. They stroked so deep it felt as if they were touching through me. Grunts and moans filled my ears as we got wild with our needs and desires. With so much unending ecstasy, we shattered, all coming together in perfect harmony.

Laying me on the ground, they both withdrew, letting the last bits of cum leave trails over me. At some point Tom had removed the condom, showing me that I really and truly had been taken as cum ran from my cunt and my ass. Smiling up in bliss, I waited to see what they would do next. Looking over at Harald, I found hunger in his eyes for Tom. I licked my lips, waiting to see where it would go. My patience held as I found Tom between my thighs, entering me slowly with a steady thrust,while placing my legs above my head.

Having embedded in me, he waited as Principle Harald stimulated his ass. With a hard, quick push, Harald seated himself deep into Tom, forcing Tom even deeper into my tight sheath. With pounding acceleration, I was capable of feeling every move Harald made inside Tom as Tom moved in me. Something so exquisite, I didn't want it to end, yet the pressure of pleasure built so strongly; I couldn't help but have an earsplitting scream as I orgasmed, drawing Tom along with our principle following. What ecstasy, and I had missed out until now.

My feelings for Tom had changed and somewhere in the mix came Principle Harald. I couldn't wait to see what was next, but alas it wasn't to be. The loudest of bells rang, signaling the end of the day. With a sigh of resignation, I stood on shaky legs, looking for my scattered clothes. After dressing, I turned for the door only to find my two, dressed hotties blocking the way.

Tom spoke, "Thank God it's Friday, for Hell's frozen over baby, and we can't help but fall in love. Now that it's the weekend, we can meet at my place to fuck out our fantasies."
Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments