Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Imagine Us

7
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Some gentle bondage, spanking, domination, etc."

I have imagined you and I together many times. In these imaginings, I weave together my memories of us with fantasized possibilities.

Often, I see you kneeling in front of me, naked except for an elegant string of pearls, sitting demurely back on your feet. Since you are such a good girl, I know you are eager to obey me and will enjoy the way I control you with words and touch. My attention remains utterly focused on you during our sessions. Through my eyes, ears, fingers, tongue, and skin, I soak up your body's many signals, allowing my sexual intuition to sort them out. I always have a plan, but I also follow my hunches about what to do next. Each of our erotic experiences thus tends to play out differently, unexpectedly.

I blindfold you so that you will experience all your other senses more intensely, especially my touch. I know you will revel in the anticipation and in being so fully under my hand. This situation makes me feverish with arousal. Nevertheless, a calmness settles over me, as I relish the slow, teasing way I plan to build your arousal. The sense of power surges through me. I kiss you slowly and sensually, while I play with your full-hanging breasts. My large hands slide over the roundness of each breast, avoiding the nipples momentarily. I relish the taut curve of each as I trace your delicious contours. Then, whimsically, as a pulse of primal lust courses through me, my hands roughly grasp each tit. Finding your nipples, my fingers clamp down and tug slightly. Your sharp intake of breath is my reward. My cock twitches and strains against the confinement of my pants.

Still kissing, I slide a hand down over your pubic mound and teasingly stroke around the sides of your clit. With my index finger and thumb, I grasp a wide pillow of your flesh around your clit shaft. I rub slowly back and forth, varying the indirect pressure on your clit. I savor the way you shudder and tremble as my grip varies. A light sweep of my fingers up your labia, just barely touching the delicate petals, elicits another gasp. Dipping into you, it is my turn to gasp and groan as my finger finds your molten wetness. Your abundant slippery wetness is magical to me, proof of your readiness to receive me. My throat tightens with lust.

"I can't wait to bury this thick hard cock into your cunt," I whisper hoarsely in your ear. It is all I can do to keep my primal urge under control, but I manage.

I stand up, surveying with my eyes, drinking you in. Your curves I crave to experience. I want to saturate my masculine brain and soul with your delicious naked beauty on display for me in the natural light, diffused slightly in the large dark room. My eyes travel over the taper of your thighs, swell of your hips, slight dimples above your ass, your delicate feminine shoulders, and yes, your full round tits that sway so seductively. I move around you touching you lightly, telling you how beautiful you are, telling you what I like, telling you what I plan to do.

I like to keep it positive. Neither of us is turned on by degradation. I also like connecting to you with my voice, and planting imagery in your mind to build your anticipation. The building up part is important for us. I know you well enough to imagine how your body and passion will crowd out your rational mind, allowing you to flow with your arousal.

I also want to see you with my hands. I stroke your ass and hips, relishing their shape, delighting in my access to every part of you. My fingers have a mind of their own. They want to explore your sensitive places again and again. Your cute little ass rosebud beckons, so I tease it with a few light strokes, but my fingers also want to feel the slick wet heat of your cunt first.

You lean forward just slightly and arch yourself slightly to open your cunt more to my fingers. I slide them two together inside, turning and curving my fingers to touch and stroke along the insides of your vagina. You're so wet, there's no resistance. Turning my palm downward, the pads of my fingers feel the bulge of your G-spot. I stroke it slowly, noticing how you respond with movement.

Slowly, deliberately, I tie a chest harness around your upper torso. Carefully, I run two ropes under your breasts, then over them, tied in back with a loop over your shoulders and down between your breasts. I cinch it moderately tight. You love the ropes, how they feel around you, how they look, how they give me more control. Then I tie your wrists to each ankle and run a rope around each elbow, pulling them in slightly. As I tie you, I touch you where my fingers randomly want to touch: a bare hip, your tummy, the center of your back, the undersides of each full breast.

Then I have you lean forward again, this time straining the ropes a little, so that your full ass is more exposed.

“Count them down from ten,” I tell you.

I land a firm spank on one cheek.

“Ten. Thank you, sir,” you say quietly.

I stroke your ass, then spank again, my hand cupped slightly to maximize the sound.

“Nine. Thank you, sir.”

Your hanging swaying tit begs attention, so I squeeze one nipple, and land the next spank almost the same time.

“Eight. Thank you, sir.”

This time I reward you with strokes along the sides of your vulva, teasing the edges of your wet and swollen labia. Then I enter you and glide my wetted fingers in and out for a few teasing strokes.

Spank.

“Seven. Thank you, sir.”

Dipping my fingers in for more of your abundant wetness, I rub circles around the rim of your asshole, then slide into that rubbery tightness. You have carefully done all the requisite anal preparation hygiene according to our usual practice. We both love having you open, in every possible way, to my penetration. My mind flashes to the sounds you made, the last time I fucked your ass. Your loud ecstatic grunts punctuated each forceful thrust as if my cock was penetrating your very soul.

At that point, I stop and get up, abruptly leaving you to wash my hands. I come back with lube, a glass plug, a dildo, and the Hitachi wand.

Since you had relaxed and sat back on your feet, I use the harness to push your back forward, raising your ass again. I lube the glass plug, then slowly push it into your ass, twisting it back and forth. I stop partway and tell you to push back onto it. Once the plug is all the way in, I grab the dildo and push its suction cup down onto the floor beneath your pussy. Grabbing the harness with my left hand, I push you forward again, as I hold the dildo to your vaginal opening. Pulling lightly back on it, I guide it into you as you sit back again.

AgataMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataMoons

Flicking on the Hitachi, I hold the round head against your pubic mound, just a little above your clit shaft.

“Fuck yourself on that cock,” I instruct as my right hand grasps the harness to help. Together, we move you up and down the shaft of the dildo. I lean forward to kiss you and I notice your breathing becoming more labored as the arousal builds.

“Don’t cum without permission.” These instructions are unnecessary since you already know the rule, but I say it anyway.

“That’s a good girl,” I murmur encouragingly as we start to establish a cadence for your thrusts.

“I want to cum, sir,” you state, but I am not ready for that. You know that but ask anyway. I reward you with a hard stinging spank on an ass cheek.

“Not yet,” I say sternly. “Keep thrusting.”

You rock back and forth, taking the dildo quickly, and making quiet wet sounds. Your breath is getting more ragged, and you moan periodically.

“That’s it!” I whisper, “Good girl.”

Moans get louder, then you ask again, more urgently.

“Please, sir!”

Another hard spank lands, and you groan in response.

“Stop,” I command and pull the Hitachi away. You pause, mid-stroke, totally obedient. I smile to myself. “Good girl.”

I grab a sofa pillow and position it between your legs so it will hold the Hitachi up against you. It’s not going to be much pressure, but that’s part of the tease.

I stand up and remove my clothes. Released from my pants, my cock quickly inflates.

Moving in front of you, I rub my cock slowly along one side of your face.

You smile and turn your head, attempting to lick it. I tease you, moving it away, then stroking the other side of your face. Playing along, you lunge slightly, trying to capture it. Finally, after you quit trying, I give in, allowing my cock to slide into your mouth. Your lips close around it, and you start sucking, bobbing your head.  

“Fuck yourself while you suck,” I direct, and you start thrusting slowly to comply.

My hands find the back of your head, my fingers sliding into your curls. I start adding force to the bottom of each head bob, pulling you against me, and pushing my cock to the tightness at the back of your throat.

“Faster,” I repeat, and you wriggle as you try to obey. Your wet cunt again starts making wet snicking sounds on the dildo.

I let you set the pace, enjoying the way you are giving yourself over to the lust and passion. I close my eyes while my head tilts back, and I savor the sensations on my cock and the sounds in the room as you groan, thrust, and suck.

I have learned how you look when you are about to cum. I want to get you close to the edge at least a couple more times. My goal is to build your arousal to the point where you are frantic for it.

I want to see your eyes at this point, so I pull the blindfold off. You blink at the sudden brightness and I kiss you. Your mouth opens, eagerly accepting my tongue. You pause your thrusting.

“Keep on fucking it,” I order and push down on your ass.

I kiss you again, kneeling next to you, cupping your ass and pumping it up and down. I know you are close.

“Please!”

I stop without saying a word, pulling away, looking into your eyes while my hand holds your ass down. My other hand finds the Hitachi and holds it directly onto your clit.

You jump at the renewed contact.

“Please!” More urgent this time, but still not enough.

“Please what?” I taunt.

“Please, sir!”

I move the Hitachi away and stand up, this time leaving the room to get a glass of water from the kitchen.

I come back and see that you haven’t moved. I smile.

“Good girl.”

I stand in front of you again and grab a fist of your hair. With the other hand, I guide my cock into your mouth again, and pull you against me. As I pull back, your eyes open again, finding mine, and I see your willing obedience. I thrust hard a few times out of sheer lust, then loosen my grip.

“Go ahead,” I tell you, “Keep sucking, but fuck yourself hard and I will let you cum this time.”

A smile forms around my cock and you begin to bounce fiercely. The energy I pounded into you comes out as you release yourself and let go of all residual adult woman decorum. Your hair is damp now at the roots with perspiration, and a light sheen of sweat has formed between your breasts.

I step back now to watch, stroking my cock. I want to see your expression.

You look up at me as I stroke. Your eyes are wild and desperate, your breathing ragged and almost hyperventilating. An expression like agony crosses your face, and I know you are close.

"Cum for me, baby," I say softly.

You rise one more time and then impale yourself down with a loud, drawn-out moan. I reach down and push the Hitachi wand hard into your clit as you cry out. A feral cry that fills the room. You shake and squirt as you come up, pausing before you savagely plunge your cunt downward again. Then for several strokes, you are caught up in one continuous orgasm: squirting as you rise, grunting, and crying out as you come down. This devolves into simply shaking, shuddering, and then collapsing.

I’ve never seen anything so erotically beautiful in my life.

I catch you as you go limp and simply hold you for a while.

Hoisting your 5’3” body straight up off the floor and cradling you like a child in my arms, I sit down in the large stuffed chair by the window. I kiss you tenderly on the forehead, stroke your damp hair, caress your smooth, soft skin, and surround you with my arms. You close your eyes and nestle into a snug fetal position in my embrace.

Published 
Written by rgrman133
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments