Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tales From A Wedding At The Atlantic Coast Resort Chapter Two

"An Erotic Adventure With the Mother of the Bride"

26
8 Comments 8
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"In the first chapter we spent some time with newlyweds Phillip and Lauren. In Chapter Two we'll meet Jan DiMaria, mother of the bride. Jan hasn't been with a man since her husband left her for a much younger woman over ten years ago. At her daughter's wedding she'll connect with a twenty something friend of the groom. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Will Jan succumb to his charms, or will she reject his advances? As always, I thank you for reading and look forward to reading your comments. Thanks again and enjoy!"

Chapter Two: The Mother-of-the-Bride and the Best Man

 “Let me get this,” said Mike as he tipped the bartender before taking possession of the two glasses of wine. Jan, the mother of the bride, was secretly thrilled. She’d known Mike, her son-in-law Philip’s best man, for years. Philip and Mike had been friends from college and attended the same law school. Over the course of her courtship with Philip, Lauren developed a fraternal love for Mike. Although his bravado could sometimes be a bit much, he was sweet by nature, intelligent, and empathetic. He could also be uproariously funny.

A man of average height and build, Mike was handsome enough. His short-cropped brown hair and green eyes were certainly appealing, but his looks were rather bland. It was his personality that attracted Jan. Conversely, Mike was wild about Jan. She was now in her sixties and incredibly attractive. Her large brown eyes sparkled underneath her neatly styled shoulder-length salt and pepper hair. Because of the importance of humor in his life, Mike found her laugh lines the height of sexiness. 

During her long career as a high school science teacher, many students developed crushes on Jan. Several fathers of students were also smitten. Mike was just one of her many admirers, and he was fully aware that other men would kill for a chance with the beautiful Jan.

Mike’s gentle flirting had been a feature of his banter with Jan for some time. Earlier, when he took her arm to escort her to her seat of honor at the ceremony, he whispered, “With you on my arm, I’m making every guy here jealous.” Jan laughed, but the comment also made her extremely wet.  Throughout the ceremony and reception, she kept catching Mike sneaking looks at her. She was flattered by the attention, especially from a young would-be suitor. 

Jan was getting the sense Mike was capitalizing on their alone time to flirt a bit more, and she wasn’t going to stop him. In fact, she relished that a cute twenty-something was paying her attention in plain view of her ex-husband (Lauren’s father) Pat and his new perky young wife.

Jan and Mike chatted for what seemed like a few minutes but was, in fact, over an hour. Most guests had now left, and the staff was starting to clean up.  “Can I walk you to your room?” asked Mike, fully expecting that his offer would be declined. Jan smiled, “I’d be delighted if you would.”  She offered her arm to him in the same manner as at the ceremony. Mike locked arms with her, and off they went.

When they reached the lobby Jan stopped to admire a local artist’s painting entitled “Clear Skies Ahead.” The work’s muse was a two-masted ship struggling in a storm. The white-capped waves were enormous, but the boat seemed to be weathering the storm. The sun’s rays appeared to be peaking through the clouds, indicating that blue skies would soon be bestowed upon the ship and its crew. “It’s a beautiful work,” said Mike, who was also taken with the details in the work. “It's called out to me since I arrived yesterday, " said Jan, her eyes fixed on the ship. She then re-offered her arm, and the duo made their way down the hallway.

Upon arriving at Jan’s room, Mike gently grabbed her hand. “I’ve really enjoyed talking with you. Hopefully, we’ll see each other again soon,” he said bashfully. Jan didn’t feel like being alone, and she was greatly enjoying Mike’s company, so she invited him in. 

The room was small, and the seating was tight, so they sat down on the queen size bed. They sat in awkward silence for a moment, each contemplating their next move. Jan broke the tension by getting to the point. “I really like you, and I noticed you noticing me. Would you like to kiss me?” Mike was shocked at Jan’s forwardness, but, with great pleasure, complied with her request.

They passionately kissed for a few minutes before Mike worked up enough nerve to start touching Jan’s body. “What are you doing?” she asked. “You’re so beautiful. I desire you, but if you want me to stop, I will.” “No,” she replied, “I’m enjoying being with you.” She then ran her fingers over the crotch of his suit pants. She got even wetter after feeling the outline of his very hard, very large erection.

JuneRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuneRossi

Mike continued kissing her, unzipped the back of Jan’s dress, and gently lifted it above her head. To Mike, Jan’s body was a work of art even more beautiful than the painting. He took time to try to memorize every curve, every line, and even her C-scar. Desire overtook him, and he unhooked her bra and, for a few moments, was stunned. Her breasts were amazing. They sagged slightly and were laced with freckles, but they were the most beautiful chest he’d ever seen. He sucked on her nipples, causing her to have a light orgasm.

It had been a long time, years in fact, since she last had a man, but Jan could feel that Mike wasn’t too experienced. She provided him with instructions on how to touch her. He did as told, and the results were phenomenal. Pleasure could be felt all over her body and worked its way up through her diaphragm. As she came, she let out an enormous orgasm. Unable to wait a second longer, she cried out, “Put it in me! Put it in me!” Mike got between her thighs. He rubbed them as he made his way on top of her. He kissed her while inserting his cock into her warm, wet vagina.

He thrust deep within her. She locked her legs around his and rubbed her hand all over his body. His tight young buttocks were a real turn-on. As he continued to thrust, she could feel his cock growing larger in her. She maneuvered so that she could gently grasp his testicles. His cum flooded her as the pleasure caused him to gasp.

They cuddled under the blanket for a while before Jan asked that he be discreet. Obviously, she absolutely didn’t want anyone, especially Lauren and Jenny, to know about this secret liaison. Mike assured her that their night together was a private matter, and he would tell no one. She thanked him and, before long, his refractory period ended. Once again, they became entangled in each other’s bodies.

Jan and Mike would continue seeing each other privately for the next three months. Although she developed strong feelings for Mike, Jan would come to realize that she didn’t want to string him along; he needed to find a bride and build a life. In September Jan told Mike that she could no longer see him romantically. They were both crushed, but they realized that moving on was the correct decision. They continued to see each other at a few events hosted by Lauren and Phillip. They longed to be together each time they saw each other but denied themselves pleasure.

Ironically, it would be Jan who married first. During her time with Mike, she’d reacquired the belief she was a sexual being and, through a friend, attracted a gentleman named Vince who was close to her own age. They dated and, within six months, had a small family-only ceremony at her house. A few months after her wedding, Jan received a package in the mail. She opened in and out fell a note:

“Dear Jan, Mike, and Lauren told me that you were recently wed. I’m so very happy for you. Please know that you have meant so much to me and have taught me so much. You’ll always have a place in my heart. With tenderness and affection, Mike.”

Jan’s eyes flooded with tears. She’d forgotten just how much Mike meant to her. She gently removed the gift from the box. It was a print of “Clear Skies Ahead.” That very day Jan got the print framed and, that evening, hung it in her living room. When Vince asked where the print came from, Jan responded, “A gift from a former student.”

Every so often, Jan would stop to admire the print. She’d let her mind drift wistfully to her brief time with Mike, and their wonderful and erotic times together. 

Published 
Written by Experinceisfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments