Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tales From A Wedding At The Atlantic Coast Resort Chapter Four

"The Maid of Honor's Threesome"

12
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"In this final installment, the Maid-of-Honor will be offered the opportunity of a lifetime. Will she decide to submit to pleasure, or will she reject the intriguing proposition? Some of the themes will be familiar to those who read chapters one and two. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As always, I'm beyond grateful to you for taking the time to read this work. I’m especially thankful to those who have read the series. Thanks. and I hope you enjoy!"

As the sisters stood next to each other, Jenny DiMaria couldn’t have seemed any more different than her sister Lauren.  Lauren, the bride, was tall, athletically built, with silky olive skin. Jenny, the maid-of-honor, was short, blonde, with a thick build. With her smooth light skin and large brown eyes, she attracted many suitors.

Apart from their physical differences, the sisters were polar opposites in personality and temperament. Lauren was easy-going, and not the least bit materialistic. Jenny, on the other hand, believed that money and luxury were the main goals of life.

The two sisters had very different ideas about sex and relationships. When they were in their early teens, their father had left their mom for another woman. Lauren interpreted her parents’ split to be a failure of finding the right person. Thus, she was careful about entering into sexual relationships. Jenny, on the other hand, believed sex to be transactional.  She enjoyed the act and the pleasure it brought, but she believed love could be separated from intercourse. In fact, Jenny had a long list of lovers who helped her get ahead in her career in finance.

Jenny had no “plus one” to invite to her sister’s wedding. Instead, when not performing her maid-of-honor duties that day, Jenny spent her time responding to colleagues and clients via email. She was hopeful that she might find someone at the wedding to spend the night with, but it wasn’t her priority.

She was in the resort’s ladies’ room freshening up when she heard a melodic female voice say, “You’re very beautiful.” Stunned, she turned around to face the most beautiful woman she’d ever laid eyes on. The woman introduced herself as Portia Beauregard, wife of the Swiss biotech billionaire Claude Beauregard.  “My husband and I noticed you standing with your sister. You look lovely in your red dress,” said Portia in a beautiful Italian accent.

The year before the wedding, Claude’s holding company had acquired the start-up Lauren worked for, and he got to know the bride as a promising biologist. Although Claude had been featured in industry periodicals, he was certainly not a household name and could thus travel incognito. Thus, he and Portia were pleased to accept Lauren’s invitation to the wedding.

Claude and Portia were a striking couple. Now in their late thirties, they met in their teens in their native Switzerland (he from the French side and her from the Italian side), and they were clearly in love. The dashing couple complimented each other. Tall, muscular, and (at times) brash, the blue-eyed blonde Claude was charismatic and, at times, erratic. Portia was her husband’s main advisor. She had thick, luscious curly jet-black hair, large hazel eyes, and a sexy, slinky shape with sharp curves.

Stunned by the unexpected compliment, Jenny quietly said, “Thank you.” “You did an amazing job with your toast,” said Portia, tactfully pulling back from flirting. The ladies spoke for a few moments before Portia invited Jenny to sit with her and Claude. Sensing an opportunity for financial growth, Jenny enthusiastically accepted the invitation.

Jenny found the couple enchanting and enjoyed their subtle flirting with her. The reception was ending when Claude said, “We’re having such a great time. Why don’t you join us for a few more glasses of wine in our Presidential Suite?”  Jenny felt that the situation could be evolving into something more than a discussion and was anxious to see if she was correct.  Claude locked his right arm with Portia and offered his left to Jenny who readily accepted.

The Presidential Suite was more luxurious than Jenny could’ve imagined. Overlooking the waves crashing upon the shore, the sitting room was well stocked with wine and snacks. Claude opened a bottle of champagne and brought out strawberries and chocolate. Even though nothing had been explicitly said, Jenny knew that things were moving toward a sexual liaison.

Claude excused himself to take a call. Portia inched closer to Jenny. The two ladies now sat very close on the black leather sofa. “I know you like the boys, but have you ever had a girlfriend,” asked Portia who was now gently brushing Jenny’s shoulder with the lightest of touches. “Yes, in college. It was wonderful,” replied Jenny. Portia leaned in for a kiss.

Jenny was right, things were moving quickly. The two moved into the bedroom where Portia removed her dress.  Jenny was transfixed; Portia’s body was beautiful. Now very wet, Jenny also undressed and pressed her body tightly against Portia’s. Jenny’s large breasts touched Portia’s as they continued to kiss. Standing by the bed, Portia’s fingers brushed Jenny’s inner thigh. Jenny was now very wet, and Portia’s fingers began circling Jenny’s clit.

LonelyBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LonelyBeauty

Feeling physically overwhelmed, Jenny collapsed into the bed. Portia continued to rub Jenny’s most pleasurable spots slowly and gently. “Can Claude join us,” asked Portia, whispering into Jenny’s ear. “That would be amazing,” Jenny replied. Portia called to her husband who appeared with a tray of champagne glasses and strawberries. He kissed unbuttoned his shirt and kissed Portia before lying next to Jenny.

Portia kissed Jenny’s breasts, then her belly button. Suddenly, Jenny felt Portia’s warm tongue licking her vulva. Jenny cried out in pleasure. Claude kissed her lightly and gently. Jenny continued to kiss Claude as Portia provided her with pleasure greater than she could remember. Claude dipped a strawberry into the champagne and fed it to Jenny. He then ran another strawberry over her neck. The combination of oral pleasure, the cool strawberry, and Claude’s kisses caused Jenny to cum.

Portia giggled, “Your cum is a treat.” Claude and Portia switched places. Portia kissed Jenny and fed her chocolate while Claude’s tongue ran over Jenny’s wet vagina. Where Portia’s tongue was small and able to target areas, Claude’s was large and touched many pleasurable places. Overwhelmed, Jenny came again, this time into Claude’s mouth. Portia kissed Jenny deeply.  Meanwhile, Claude penetrated the beautiful blonde.

Claude’s cock felt warm and large, and Jenny screamed from the pleasure. Portia maneuvered to lick Jenny’s clit as Claude thrust deeper and harder.  Claude moaned as his cum filled Jenny’s vagina. He laid on top of her, kissed her, and rolled over.

It was now Portia’s turn. Jenny rested for a moment before working her tongue all over Portia’s extremely wet vagina. Claude kissed his wife as she was being pleasured. Portia cried out, "I’m cumming,” while her juices splashed into Portia’s mouth. Jenny laid back and watched as Claude took his wife.

The next morning came with an enticing offer. Claude and Portia invited Jenny to travel with them (all expenses paid) to Zurich, Paris, and Athens. Jenny was happy to accept the invite, and Claude smoothed things over with her employer.

The European Odyssey brought Jenny tremendous pleasure. The throuple made love in almost every room of Claude and Portia’s Swill mansion. They fucked like animals in a hotel room overlooking the Eiffel Tower. They made love on the beach of a Greek Island. The ecstasy was beyond anything Jenny had experienced. But when they got back to the States, Jenny’s feelings began to change. She started to wonder how the relationship would end. She also started to feel like she was being treated like an object rather than a partner. After two months of living with Claude and Portia, Jenny went home. She received fifty thousand dollars for signing an NDA.

A few weeks later, Jenny’s car needed repairs. On recommendation from a friend, Jenny went to “Tony’s Repair Shop.” Tony Marinni, the owner, and head mechanic, was instantly attracted to Jenny. The two dated for six months before marrying. Jenny’s outlook on life was changing. Tony wasn’t a dynamo in bed, but she felt pleasured. Although Tony wasn’t wealthy, he made more than enough to provide them with a comfortable life. Within a few years, the couple had a daughter and a son. Jenny reduced her hours at work to spend more time with her family. She realized that her life was much happier when she didn’t chase wealth and materialism.

After twenty-two years of marriage, Tony passed away. A year later, Jenny’s mom Jan died. While cleaning out Jan’s house, Jenny came across a painting called “Clear Skies Ahead.” The painting spoke to her, it made her feel as though everything was going to be OK.

A year later Jenny’s daughter announced that she was getting married. In a quirk of fate, the wedding would be held at The Atlantic Resort. The ceremony was beautiful, and Jenny was extremely pleased that her daughter had found a good man to marry. As the reception was beginning to wind down, Jenny decided to get one more drink before heading to her room. “May I get that for you,” asked Chad, a very handsome twenty-eight-year-old friend of the groom. Chad had always lightly flirted with Jenny, and she was secretly attracted to the young hunk. The two talked for a while before Jenny invited Chad to walk her to her room.

Published 
Written by Experinceisfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments