Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hayloft

"This is a first person perspective story about making love in a barn after invigorating horse ride."

1
1 Comment 1
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Let’s see, it is a nice sunny day, like today, maybe a little warmer. I take you up to my relative’s farmette to go out horseback riding. I am wearing jeans and my boots, a t-shirt and a flannel shirt, not buttoned or tucked in, and my hat. You are wearing the same, except no hat.

I take you into the barn to grab the saddle, saddle blankets and reins and introduce you to the horses. I show you how to put the blanket and saddle on and get the bit and reins on. Then I show you how to get in the saddle, and get down to help you. You get your foot into the stirrup and I help you get up and situated. I show you how to hold the reins then to get the horse started and stopped and how to get the horse to turn. Then I mount my horse and we take a few laps around the pasture to let you get comfortable with riding some.

Once you are okay, I decide to take you up on the mountain, with the changing leaves, and the cool air. We get started at a slow pace. But quickly you get comfortable with the feeling of the horse's muscles moving under you. Your legs spread wide to get around the horse, you legs clamped to hold on while the horse gallops. We ride all over the mountain, walking, trotting, and galloping. You discover (like most woman), that you are getting turned on by riding. With your legs spread over the horse your lips are slightly parted and the saddle rubs against your clit, especially while galloping. The feeling of so much between your legs and the power of horse’s muscles against your legs and thighs. And the smell of the leather, of the outdoors is intoxicating. Your hair flows behind you as we gallop, and you enjoy watching me from behind as I ride, my butt tight and firm and my legs muscles tight around the horse.

Eventually, we head back to barn. And as we take the saddle off other equipment off and store it in the barn, I come up from behind you, and kiss your neck, and rub your back, massaging your sore muscles from the ride. After a few minutes of this, you turn and we kiss passionately. Your hands running down over my back and my ass, pulling me closer. I run my hands through your hair. The smell of the horses and leather and hay are overwhelming.

I carry you up to the hayloft. I press you against the bales of hay, our hands running all over each other. My hard cock pressed against you through our jeans. Your pussy is dripping from the ride, the saddle rubbing against your clit, your legs pressed against the powerful muscles of the horse. You reach down to undo my jeans, barely pulling them and my underwear down over my ass. You grab my cock and we stop kissing and look deeply into each other's eyes as you stroke my cock. Then you kneel down and take my cock into your mouth, licking and sucking it eagerly. Getting it harder and as big as you can. You tease me, running your tongue around the head of it, and down the shaft and then back up.

Once you are satisfied I can get no bigger and getting closer to cumming, you stand up, and undo your jeans, and pull your jeans and panties down as far as possible. You then grab my cock and slowly kiss me, then turn around. You take my cock and guide it into your hot dripping pussy. Despite not being able to spread your legs far, you are so wet it glides in easily. Your pussy is tight and hot and my cock fills you up completely, hitting every important spot. You moan loudly as I fuck you from behind, grabbing your hips to thrust as deep as possible, my cock bottoming out in your pussy, almost too deep. You thrust against me as hard as you can, your hand playing with my balls and your clit as you fuck me back.

Then you slow slightly, and slowly pull away, so my cock head just barely stays in your pussy, then you thrust back quickly, fucking yourself with the whole length of my cock, you keep doing this, feeling my cock swell with excitement inside you as I watch my cock slowly emerge from you wet pussy, slick with your juices and then quickly disappear deep inside you, and hearing you moan each time you do it. Your ass looking perfect in front of me, you hand massaging my balls which are ready to fill you with cum, and running your hand up my wet shaft to play with your clit.

You start to play with you clit in earnest and quickly you start to feel an orgasm build inside you, your muscles tightening more around my cock, you time it so, just as you cum, you are thrusting your self against me, taking my whole cock, and you cum around it. Your body shudders in pleasure and you moan loudly. You just stay still as you are cumming, enjoying the sensation of feeling your pussy clamp around my cock.

Once you are done cumming, you start to ride my cock again. This time quicker and shorter strokes. You feel another orgasm building quickly, my cock head hitting the sweet spot in your pussy. With every stroke you get closer, moving faster, my hands on your hips and back and ass. My cock swelling inside you. You know I am going to fill your pussy with my cum any second. I grab your hips and thrust faster and harder. I moan out that I am going to cum. You tell me to keep fucking you and to fill up your pussy with my cum. It only takes a minute and I start to shoot my hot cum inside you. The feeling of my pulsating cock shooting my cum in pushes you over the edge and you start to cum again, harder and longer than the first one. Your pussy milking my cock of every last drop of cum. Your pussy dripping yours and my cum as we rest.

After cumming inside you and filling you up, I go and grab a blanket. When I get back I spread the blanket out on the hay and you take your boots off, pulling your jeans and panties off, your pussy dripping with our cum. You take off your top and bra, exposing your wonderful tits to me, finally. I stand and take off my boots and jeans and underwear, my cock half-hard already again. Finally I take of my hat and shirt. You lay back on the blanket, looking longingly at me. My cock getting harder all the time, as you spread your legs apart and invite me to lie between them. I lay on top of you, kissing you deeply. Our naked bodies pressed against each other. Your hands roaming over my back and ass, pulling me tight against you.

Then you tell me to lie down, which I do, and you take my cock in your hand again, working it to get it ready to go again. You lean down and lick the head of it, watching as I shudder with pleasure. Then you take it in your mouth, your hand stroking it up and down, bringing my cock back to attention. While you suck my cock, I am playing with your hard nipples and full breasts, and playing with your wet pussy. I grab your hips and pull them towards me. You know what I am wanting, and you turn, throwing a leg on the other side of me. I spread your pussy lips apart and start to lick and suck your pussy as you suck my cock. I feel your moans on my cock as I lick and play with your hard clit, my hands running over your back, underneath to your tits, and down to your hips, up over your buttocks, and down the back of your legs to your pussy lips and down the back of your thighs.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

My cock deep inside your mouth as my tongue is buried in your pussy, wanting to make you cum again.

It only takes a few seconds of you sucking my cock and me licking your pussy until my cock is fully hard again, ready to fuck you. I can feel the pre-cum slowly oozing out of my cock as you suck and lick me. Your pussy getting wetter, this seems almost impossible. You ask me if I am trying to make you cum, and I smile and say of course. You say you are about to cum. You stop sucking my cock, but keep your hands stroking it and playing with my balls as I eat you pussy. Your push your clit against my tongue, my nose buried in your pussy as I lick you. You slowly grind your hips in a circle, moaning, and breathing heavy. You tell me to you are about to cum. I work your clit faster with my tongue as you fuck my face with you wet pussy. My face slick with your juices (and I guess some of my cum also, I hope it doesn't gross you out). I feel your legs tighten around my head, my hands on your ass, spreading you open. Then you start to cum, juices running out with every muscle contraction.

You call my name out as you cum, "Oh god, you make me cum so good...." As your spasms subside, you take my cock in your mouth again, suck me in earnest, feeling my balls fill with cum.

You tease me, getting to the edge of cumming and backing off, making me want to cum even more the next time I am close. You run your tongue around the head of cock and up and down the shaft. Then you say you want to ride some more, and you turn around. With one knee down and lifting yourself up with the other leg, you grab my hard cock and slowly lower yourself onto my cock. Enjoying feeling my cock enter your pussy again, enjoying my reaction as I watch your wet hot pussy engulf my cock inch by inch until you clit is firm against my shaved pubes. You let out a big sigh just as you get it in the whole way. You sit for a minute, enjoying my cock filling you up; you squeeze your pussy muscles, enjoying the feeling of my firm cock resisting you squeezes. I moan in pleasure feeling you do that.

Then you slowly start to move your hips, not far, just a little bit, just starting to ride me, playing and teasing yourself and me. My hands on your hips, you run your hands up your sides, over your shoulders and up through you hair, the feeling of riding me in the fresh air of the hair loft, the smell of hay and sex is heavy in the air. I run my hands up to your tits, massaging them and playing with your hard nipples.

You begin to ride me a little more, moving up and down slightly, your hips gyrating. Sometimes just move your hips forward and backward. The sensations building inside you as my cock moves in your pussy. Despite your best efforts to control yourself, you feel yourself building towards cumming again, and you fuck me more, thrusting faster as your orgasm builds ever closer. I can feel and see you getting close, I start to fuck you back as you ride me, my hips moving up and down, matching your own thrusts. You put your hands on my chest as you lean forward so you can make you thrusts longer, using the whole length of my cock to fuck yourself. Your hips moving faster and faster, I try to keep up the best I can, matching your speed and thrusts, you flush with excitement, and you inhale deeply, your pussy and legs tighten again, my cock fucking you, and then...

You feel the release of you muscles, the uncontrollable muscular spasms as you cum again around my cock. The wonderful flood of feelings of such satisfaction and content as you cum, and you keep fucking me, trying to make the feeling last for as long as possible, the uncontrollable moans of pleasure. Then once it abates, you open your eyes and lean down and kiss me, you rest yourself on top of me, my arms around your body, enjoying the feeling of you on top of me, the warmth of your body.

You relax only for a minute or two, then you sit up and smile at me and ask, "What about you?" and you start to work you hips again.

I smile and say, "What about me?"

You say, "I want to make you cum again."

So I say, "Just keep riding me and I will come."

So you ride me, and I fuck you. You re-position yourself so you are squatting on instead of kneeling. You raise yourself to just the point my cock is about to come out of your pussy and you slowly lower yourself back down, watching my reaction, you can tell, I am loving it.

I tell you if you keep that up I won't last long, and you just smile and do it again. I watch as my cock slowly comes out of your pussy, covered with your juices and then slowly disappear back into it, your clit hard and prominent in front of my cock shaft, your pussy lips looking wet and engorged from the excitement. You can tell you are driving me wild, and you start to move faster. My hands are on your knees and thighs, feeling your smooth skin as you fuck me, up and down, up and down, ever faster.

I can feel the cum welling up in my balls, ready to shoot again. You can feel my cock head swelling inside your pussy, and it is getting you ready to cum also, you did not think you would cum again, but seeing me so close to cumming from you riding me and having my cock inside you has got you close to cumming again. I grab your legs and you ride even faster.

I moan out, "God, I am going to cum!” and you tell me to give it to you as you fuck me.

I feel the first contraction of my orgasm and feel the first shot of cum leave, I moan loudly in pleasure and you feel my hot cum shoot inside your pussy, and say, "Oh yeah, fill me with your cum again".

With every thrust, my cock shoots more cum inside you, and you ride faster, getting close to your own orgasm.

I say, "Keep fucking me, I am still cumming and I want to see you cum again."

You nod and keep riding my cock. I can feel and see my cum running down my cock from you pussy with every thrust, your pussy wet and tight. I finally finish cumming just as you start cumming again, your pussy contractions coaxing every drop of my cum out of my cock. Your body shuddering with every thrust with sensations, as you ride me through your orgasm. Slowing your pace and the amount of thrust with every contraction.

Finally your orgasm is done. You are exhausted from riding me and you lay down again, your head resting on my chest. We lay there quiet, listening to each other’s heartbeat and breathing, basking in the moment of complete euphoria and contentment. My hand gently stroking your back, as you slowly run your hand around my chest. And there we lay, enjoying being in the others arms, happy to be with each other...

Published 
Written by dagnnorb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments