Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Homecoming

"My bosses daughter comes home."

9
4 Comments 4
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Leeza left me last August. It was inevitable I guess. In the beginning she was attracted to me because I hung around the rodeo crowd and even tried my hand at calf roping and bull riding, but I knew it wasn't going to be a life for me. I wasn't good enough at it, and going from town to town wasn't my idea of any kind of life. But Leeza was like one of them groupie girls who hung around the rodeo cowboys because in our part of the country, they were the closest thing to rock stars.
And women figured it took some kind of man to ride all those mean spirited animals, and they just had to ride them cowboys.

Don't get me wrong. Leeza was the best thing I had ever seen in a pair of jeans and western shirt. She had large tits that were firm and tantalizing, a small waist, a great ass and long legs with strong thighs. And if I wasn't a top drawer rodeo star, at least I was available, and Leeza liked riding a real cowboy with a few scars she could trace with her manicured fingernail. And, I loved what she did to me.

We ended up getting married on a whim on a party weekend, when the booze was flowing and our passion was running high. As it usually did.

But, I knew almost from the start, that it wasn't going to work. I was working as a foreman on a large spread and I loved it. I've always loved cattle work and horses and if the pay wasn't that good, being outdoors and sitting on top of a horse made up for a lot. Leeza hated it. The sex kept us together longer than anything. She loved sex, and loved it with me. But in the end, even that wasn't enough to keep her. She got a job in town at a real estate office. After a few months, I knew something was going on. She and her divorced boss began taking weekend trips to Lincoln or Kansas City, ostensibly for real estate business trips, but I could tell things were different, so it didn't come as a big surprise when she left one day for greener pastures, driving off in the new Mustang convertible he had bought her.

I moved out of the foreman's house cause I didn't need all that room and moved into a bunkhouse apartment over one of the equipment sheds and told Joanna, the ranch owner, to put the Mexican family who worked on the ranch and at the big house in there, where they would have more room than the small clapboard house they had been living in.
So, I concentrated on work, and worked myself longer hours than the other hands during calving season, and ended up pulling more than my fair share of calves. It made for long days and nights but I didn't care. It kept my mind off Leeza, and got me past the worst of my heart ache.
It had been an especially long week when I made it back to my bunk house. I was tired, but I took a long shower. I had just wrapped a towel around me when there was a knock on my door.
Damn, I thought. Must be having trouble with a cow and need me to come help pull a calf. I opened the door expecting to see one of the hands working calving this night. It wasn't. It was Pam, Joanna's daughter. She looked me up and down.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" she asked smiling, her gaze continually moving from my face to the towel wrapped around my waist.

"No," I said. "Hold on, give me a minute. I wasn't expecting anyone."

"Obviously," she said.

I let her in and headed for the bedroom, grabbing a clean pair of jeans. I slid them on and went back into the only other room in the bunkhouse.

"What you doing here? I thought you were at college."

"I came home for the weekend. Needed some time away from that place. But momma went into town with the Bentley's to go to dinner and some kind of community play, so I thought I'd come down and see how you were doing."

Pam walked casually around my bunkhouse. She was wearing a short denim skirt and a tight pullover shirt that accentuated her nice firm tits. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. She wasn't as built as Leeza, but she was more than ample. She was wearing a nice perfume,expensive I know, that I caught the scent of as she walked through the bunkhouse. She was a sophmore in college now, and didn't spend much time at the ranch any more. She was nineteen now and had had a crush on me since she was fifteen, when I first came to work for her mother, right after her father had died in his helicopter. She never liked Leeza and was always telling me I could do better than that blonde bimbo. I would laugh at her, which would make her mad as hell, but she never stayed mad for long.

"Heard from Leeza lately?," she asked as she finally sat down in my only chair, crossing her legs so that her skirt rode up temptingly high on her thigh.

"Not since the divorce."

"Mmmm." she purred, as if in deep thought about that.

"I don't think your momma would approve of you being down here with me."

"Well, I'm not going to tell her. Are you?"

"No, probably not since I need this job."

Pam jumped up out of the chair. "Hey, do you remember when you danced with me at my cousin's wedding last year. That was some dance."

I did remember that dance. It was late in the evening when the lights had been turned down low, and the band was down to playing slow country songs and most everybody that was left at the reception were pretty well liquored up. She had come over and asked me to dance, smiling mischievously at Leeza as she pulled me onto the dance floor. Leeza smiled fakely back at Pam, not that Leeza cared at that point. She was already into her real estate man by then. Pam had just turned 18 and was headed off to college in another month. But, Pam was really hot that night. She had a short dress on that made her ooze sex, out of some kind of fabric that draped smoothly over her ass, accentuating her round buns. Pam is a good height to me, about 5'7" to my six feet, and with high heels on, she fit perfectly against me. She purposely found the darkest part of the dancefloor and wrapped her arms around me. Her hand found the back of my neck and she pulled close to me as the music started, pushing her pussy up against me. Even with the huge amount of alcohol I had consumed, my cock hardened as she slowly gyrated against me. My hardening cock made her push that much harder into me.

"I'm not a virgin any more," she whispered into my ear. "I wanted you to be the first, but I couldn't wait any longer."

I laughed lightly, even if I was flattered that this gorgeous young woman wanted me to have her cherry.

"Well, I'm not glad you lost your virginity, but if you did, I hope it was someone your own age."

"Well, almost. He was nineteen, and seemed pretty experienced," she said matter of factly.

 "But, not the man you are. And quit talking like you're old. You're only 32."

 Her lips were on my neck and her tits hard against me.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

"I want you to fuck me Josh."

"Can't. Married, you know. And besides, you're the bosses daughter. Wouldn't be good for my career."

"You'll change your mind," she said as she gave me a warm kiss on the lips as the dance ended. I had to maneuver back to the table so my hard on didn't show. Leeza looked at me and rolled her eyes as I sat down, but it paid off for her because she got one of the best fuckings that night she ever got from me.

Now Pam was in my bunkhouse, Leeza was gone, and I could only imagine what was going through her mind. Pam turned my radio on. Naturally, it was on a country station, and a slow George Strait song started playing.

"Come on," she said as she turned the light off and took my hand. "For old times sake," she said laughing.

"I don't think this is a good idea," I said. My mind was telling me this was something I didn't want to do, but my body was telling me something completely different. Pam was next to me, the scent of her filling up my senses. Her hands glided over my bare chest, then she pulled herself close to me as she had at the wedding, her hand on my neck, her body pushed into mine, her pussy massaging my cock. I let my hands fall to her hips and ass and let them follow with the rythem of her undulating hips. I know she could feel my cock growing between us which made her push even harder up against me. Then she let her left hand drop from my neck and rubbed my cock through my jeans.

"Mmmm. she purred. "Just like I remember it from last year's dance." She pulled my mouth into hers and we kissed ravenously. It had been so long since Leeza. Any inhibitions I felt were quickly disappearing.

"Are you sure about this?" I whispered into her ear.

"Absolutely," she said. "I've been wanting to fuck you forever."

I pulled her denim skirt up and found nothing but bare skin. She had come without panties. My hands caressed those beautiful buns and I pulled her tighter against me. Then I swooped her up in my arms and carried her into the bedroom with her arms wrapped around my neck and our mouths intertwined. I sat her on the edge of the bed and pulled her shirt off of her. Her tits and young body were gorgeous. She had gorgeous olive skin, black hair and blue eyes, a killer combination. She quickly undid her skirt and slid out of it, throwing it on the floor. She reached for my jeans and undid the button and zipper and freed my cock. She pushed my jeans down and I stood out of them, both of us now completely naked, our breathing hot and heavy.

She slid off the bed to her knees and took my cock in her hand. Her blue eyes looked up at me. I had never seen so much passion reside in a woman's eyes as hers showed. She worked my cock magically with her hand while her other hand caressed my balls, thighs and ass as if she wanted to explore every inch of me. Slowly, she let her mouth move towards my cock which by now was rock hard. Her tongue licked the end of my cock and then my whole shaft kissing my cock from one end to the other, her hand and mouth working in perfect unison with each other.

Then suddenly, I was in the warm wetness of her mouth. She slid her mouth back and forth on my cock, her tongue and mouth first gentle and then rough. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. College had taught her well. I wrapped my hands in her long black hair and helped guide her mouth in and out on my cock. "Mmmm, she moaned in approval.

 I pushed her back into the bed and rose over her touching her lightly with my body but kissing her, and then letting my lips slide down her neck to her breasts where I kissed them and played with them, pulling her nipples into my mouth and running my tongue over them.

She moaned as I pulled hard on her nipples, taking as much of her gorgeous breasts into mouth as I could. I played with them roughly and then gently, letting my hand find her clit while my mouth and tongue sucked on her breasts. When my hand massaged her clit she moaned even more. She reached down to feel her own pussy and massage her clit with our fingers side by side. I took her hand and forced her fingers into her pussy with mine.

"God, I'm so wet, "she blurted. Together we finger fucked her pussy.

"Don't stop. don't stop. don't stop." she cried out as our fingers furiously fucked her. I let myself go lower on her letting my mouth and tongue caress her stomach as I moved purposely down to her pussy with my tongue. My mouth tongued the fringes of her clit and pussy as we continued to finger her. She orgasmed once, and then again, and I pulled her fingers out of her pussy and pushed my tongue into her cunt and then pulled her clit into my mouth massaging it with my tongue as I sucked it hard into my mouth.

"Please fuck me. I need you inside me."

I rose back up over her, my cock in my hand. I rubbed it between her pussy lips to get the head wet and then pushed inside her. Slowly, sliding back and forth until my cock was deep inside her. Then I pulled almost out so only the tip of my cock was barely in her pussy and I slid back and forth in her pussy entrance. She grabbed my ass and pulled hard on me. Please, she pleaded and I pushed into her all at once my balls slapping against her ass. "Oh my God," she screamed, and she started moving her hips beneath me, pushing her pussy hard up against me. I slid my arms beneath her legs and raised them backwards. Her eyes looked up at me with even higher passion written in them.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she said in a low insistent voice.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and rolled us over without withdrawing my cock from her pussy.

"Oh, yes," she said. " I want to ride your cock. I've dreamed about riding your cock. I'm going to fuck you so good."

She slid her pussy up and down on my cock. I thrusted upwards to meet her each time she plunged her wet hot pussy down on my cock. My hands caressed her bouncy tits. She bent down so I could pull them into my mouth, all the while continuing to fuck my cock. Then she bent backwards, her hands on my thighs and began to gyrate her pussy in every direction on my cock. I could feel myself coming, and I could tell she was on the verge of another climax as her words came quickly and urgently -- don't stop, don't stop, don't stop" as she leaned forward once again and fucked me hard, her pussy banging me. We climaxed together, our bodies expending our last remaining force of energy in one final rush. She collapsed on top of me and I put my arms around her. In a little bit, I was going to feel guilty, I knew, but for the moment I was glad her warm soft body lay against me.

"I'm going to remember this forever," she whispered dreamily. "You don't forget good."

Published 
Written by farmhand
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments