Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lonely Salesman Chapter Three Part One

"Holidays are for Lovers"

27
4 Comments 4
941 Views 941
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"Philly and Connie are falling in love. But neither wants to admit the obvious to each other. Connie still has conserns that he will hurt her in some way. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Philly isn't certain that his lust for her can become a life time of genuine love for her."

My alarm went off at 7 AM. I reached up to hit the snooze button and felt her warmth beside me. Connie's sleepy eyes opened, and she half grinned at me. I pushed the snooze, wrapped my arm around her soft shoulder, and pulled her tighter.

Connie sighed and just snuggled in closer to me. Neither of us wanted to get up; we wanted the warm, comfortable feeling of waking up in your lover's arms to last forever. A new day was dawning, and with it, a new passion was swelling in my heart. Connie had opened her heart to me, and I gladly accepted the responsibility of filling her void there.

We didn't speak for the longest time that third morning. Our bodies had become one in the past two days, and I knew we were both thinking of our minds and souls melting together just as our bodies had.

She said, “Philly, I’m feeling something I didn’t think I’d ever feel again.”

"I think we should nurture the feelings we are both having; let's see if they grow," I said.

She smiled and said, "I'd like that."

Connie kissed me on the cheek, slid out of bed, pulled my soft, warm comforter, and wrapped it around her body as she walked toward the bathroom.

Maybe I didn't say what she had hoped for and that she wanted to be alone for a few minutes. I felt like I may be falling in love with her, but before I said those words, I wanted to make sure we weren't just lusting for each other and confusing that lust for love. I wanted to see if my feelings would grow without making incredible love with her.

Connie came back into my bedroom wearing my long black terry cloth bathrobe. She had brushed her hair out and looked incredible for having just woken up. She sat on the edge of the bed and took my hand in hers.

“Philly, we should talk.” She whispered.

The tone of her voice and the expression on her face told me that she was worried about what the outcome of our conversation would be.

"I know what you're thinking," I said.

Connie replied, "No, you don't know what I'm thinking."

"Okay, tell me what you're thinking then," I asked.

Connie took a deep breath and held my hand between hers. She looked very nervous, almost to the point where I expected to see tears in her eyes.

She said, "Philly, since we met, we've become good friends and, in the last few days, incredible lovers. It scares me to think where we may be headed. I have so many doubts and fears about myself. I am so used to having the men in my life use me and hurt me physically or mentally that I've put up an emotional wall around myself. I just wanted you…..”

I interrupted her to say, "The last few weeks have been something special, and I agree that yesterday and the day before were nothing short of spectacular. Let's take our time and see if our relationship continues to grow. If, as I believe, it does, any emotional barrier you have in place will melt away quickly."

"But that's what scares me most," Connie said. "What if it doesn't melt away?"

I pondered her statement momentarily before answering, "If it doesn't, then we will be the closest possible best friends." 

Connie smiled and rubbed my hand between hers. She said, "You know, that's one of the things I love about you so much. You always know exactly what to say to put my mind at ease."

I placed my free hand alongside her jaw and gently caressed her there as I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. Connie sighed and pressed her face a little firmer against my palm.

Breaking our kiss, Connie said, "Now, it's my turn to make you breakfast. Take your shower, and I'll bring you hot coffee shortly."

As she stood and started toward my kitchen, I noticed that sexy little bounce I love so much in her walk. I knew from her step that I'd put her mind at ease. I knew the real challenge would be putting her heart and soul at ease, also.

I showered, quickly letting the hot water fill my small bathroom with a fog of steam. Stepping from the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and used my palm to wipe a clear circle in the mirror over the sink. As I lathered my face with shaving cream, Connie knocked lightly on the door.

She pushed it open a few inches and said, “You decent?”

I laughed at her rather silly question and said, "No, but if you want, I can lose this towel."

Connie set a hot cup of coffee on the sink and asked, "Can I watch you shave?"

"Sure, but if I let you watch me shave, you have to let me watch you shave some time, too," I replied.

"Deal, if you'd like, I'll let you shave me," she said

I smiled a big, wide, white shaving cream smile at her and made a mental note that I would look forward to doing just that. Connie leaned against the wall and watched intently as I moved the razor over my face. She seemed to be trying to remember which way I shaved to get as close as possible. I took a fingertip of shaving cream and dabbed it on the tip of her nose, and she giggled. Splashing water on my face and grabbing a small towel, I dried my face and then splashed on some aftershave. Connie moved closer to me and slid her hand along my face.

"Hmmm... Nice and smooth, I won't have to worry about stubble burns on my thighs tonight," she said

I teased her, saying, "And what makes you think these cheeks will be near your thighs tonight?"

She just smiled and let her robe fall open, showing off her incredible body.

"You're bored with this already?" She said playfully.

I put my finger to my chin like I was thinking it over. "Three in a row, I don't know if I'm up to it."

"Let me worry about getting you up to it," She said before she giggled lustfully.

I finished up in the bathroom and started dressing for work. Connie watched me intently as I picked out what I would wear to the store that day. I was scheduled to open, so I only had an hour before I needed to be at Andover.

I asked Connie, "What's your schedule today?"

She replied, I start at eleven and get off at eight tonight."

“Good, I can hang out from six to eight, then we can grab a bite to eat and do something tonight.”

Connie smiled at me, happy that I wanted to be with her again that night.

"Great, I was hoping you would want to see me again tonight," she said.

We sat at my small kitchen table and talked over our breakfast. She seemed very relaxed and quite at home in my apartment. I was glad Connie felt comfortable here because I planned on having her there as much as possible, even if I hadn't told her that yet.

She asked, "So what are we going to do tonight?"

I grinned and said, "We'll figure out something interesting."

Finishing my coffee, I washed out the cup and grabbed my travel mug. Filling it to the brim, I set it on the counter and turned to Connie.

"I'm going to get going," I said.

"But I'm not dressed yet," Connie replied.

"It's okay, take your time, hun. Shower if you like, and I'll see you when you get to the mall," I said.

Connie had to drive to her place to get dressed, so instead of hanging out at my place, she quickly dressed and got ready to leave when I did.

I stood in the doorway to my bedroom and watched her as she slid my bathrobe off, admiring her incredible body in the daylight that streamed through the window. Connie's body is so well-proportioned. Her breasts are full but not huge. The areola surrounding her nipples is a perfect circle and a shade or two lighter in color than the nipples. Her stomach is perfectly flat, and her belly button is so cute. I especially love the way her hips flare out from her waist. She has muscular thighs that are shapely and very feminine. She turned toward me as she carefully covered herself with her thong.

She smiled and cocked her head a little to one side before saying, "Do you like my body?"

I grinned at her and said, "Do I like your body?" "What do you think?"

She replied, "I hope you like it."

"Connie, there isn't one thing I'd change about your body; you could be a model if you wanted to," I remarked.

As Connie put on her bra, she said, "I'm too full-figured to be a runway model. But I've often thought that it would be such a turn-on to do some erotic modeling."

“Porn?” I asked,

"Not hardcore stuff, but maybe some lingerie or semi-naked modeling." She replied.

"I'll make a mental note of that," I said with a devilish grin.

She slipped her slacks on as she said, "Good, I was hoping you would."

Connie finished dressing and strolled over to me. She leaned into my arms as I hugged her close to me. I kissed her softly on the lips and offered the tip of my tongue to her, which she happily accepted.

She whispered, "Thank you, baby, for an incredible night. I can hardly wait for tonight."

I kissed her again before I said, "We will make every night incredible."

I grabbed my coffee mug and keys from the table beside the door; I opened the door to my apartment to leave for the mall.

Connie slipped out beside me and took my hand in hers. We walked together to our cars. I took her keys, unlocked the door, and opened it for her.

She smiled and commented, "A gentleman always, I love that."

She slid into the driver's seat, and I leaned down to kiss her once more before she left. A soft, sensual kiss, a kiss that would have us both wanting more as soon as we were together again.

"Later, babe," I said as I closed the car door.

She smiled at me through the window and turned the key. I watched her drive off, thinking how lucky I am to finally have such a sexy, passionate woman in my life. I hope that the passion we share now will grow into something even more spectacular.

I made it to Andover with ten minutes to spare. My assistant, Ken, was scheduled to start work at noon. I figured that since I would stay till eight when Connie got off, I'd start working on the change over to our holiday display windows.

Mornings are slow in the men's shoe business, so I'd be able to get quite a bit done, and after Ken got in, we could spend the afternoon getting set up for the holiday season.

Stripping the display windows takes no time at all. I've done it many times and have it all down to a science. By a quarter of ten, the window was bare. I measured out the bright red base fabric and stapled it in place.

Earlier in the week, I had picked up a train set at one of the toy stores in the mall. I'd made a deal with the manager to put a sign on one of the cars that this set was available at his store, so it cost me nada. He even threw enough track to snake it through the maze of shoes displayed in the window.

I made short work of setting up the train and made a couple of test runs to ensure it would stay on track for the next month. While the train ran around, I finished my now cold mug of coffee.

It was ten-fifteen. I walked to the front of the store and looked at the train running around my window display when I felt a presence behind me. I didn't turn around because if it was Connie, I didn't want to spoil her surprise.

A familiar, sexy voice said, "Do you like playing with trains, little boy."  She giggled after asking the obvious question.

Without turning around, I said, "Why yes, I do. I especially like the little caboose. It reminds me of another cute little caboose."

Connie said, "So you think I have a cute little caboose?"

I finally turned around. I had a snappy comeback about her sexy little caboose, but I was shocked and speechless at how incredible she looked.

Connie was wearing a tight burgundy sweater and a white pleated skirt. Her hair cascaded down onto her shoulders and spread evenly in front and across her back. Her eyes sparkled. Her lips shimmered. Her smile told me my reaction was precisely what she was hoping for.

“Connie, You look incredible!” I exclaimed.

She smiled and did a pirouette to show me the back of her outfit and then said,  "How's the caboose looking?"

I smiled and said, "Sexiest caboose I've ever seen."

"Good, I'm glad you think so." She replied. "Let's sneak in the back for a minute. I want to show you something."

Connie didn't wait for me to agree or say anything. She just turned and started walking toward the doorway to my stock room. I let her get a step or two ahead of me and watched her ass sway to and fro as she walked. The skirt moved with her hips, and I felt a stirring in my loins thinking about what that skirt covered.

As we entered the stock room, she continued walking toward the far wall, stopping within reach of the ceiling-high shelves of shoe boxes. I stopped behind her and leaned against a stack of shipping cartons UPS had delivered earlier. She didn't turn to face me; instead, turning at the hips and looked at me over her shoulder. She had a devilish grin on her lips.  

Connie said, "Tell me again what you think of my sexy caboose."

While she spoke those words, she spread her feet further apart, bent at the hips, and slid her hands down the front of her legs to her shoes. Her skirt lifted in the back, revealing an incredible pair of sexy lace-topped thigh-high stockings.

The stirring I'd felt in my loins a few seconds earlier turned into stiffening at the zipper of my slacks. I stood there, mesmerized by the incredible image of Connie's sexy legs.

Slowly, she moved her hands from the front of her legs to her heels. Her hands began a slow slide up the back of her legs. Across perfectly shaped calf muscles, into the crook of her knees, and upward onto a pair of thighs, I'd kill to have wrapped around my waist.

Her hands reached the tops of her stockings and continued up. The material of her skirt gathered along her wrists and moved with her hands. She didn't stop until her hands had slid up across her creamy smooth ass. Her dress flipped up onto her back, exposing her incredible ass. Naked except for the sexiest white satin thong I'd ever seen.

That stiffening at my zipper turned into a colossal bulge, and my cock strained against the material that held it in place.

I was speechless until Connie asked, "So, want to play with my caboose?"

I stumbled for the words as Connie slid her hands down onto her ass and spread her fingers over her cheeks. She pulled them apart, showing me the thin strip of white satin covering her pussy and asshole. Her nails were tipped with the same burgundy color as her sweater.

She hooked a finger under the thin white satin strip of material and pulled it to one side, exposing her pussy to my staring eyes.

She again asked, "Do you want to play with my caboose, want to stick your hot locomotive in my cute little caboose?"

Connie swayed her ass back and forth, enticing me to drive my hot erect locomotive deep into her tight little caboose.

I didn't say a word. But Connie knew by the sound of the store entry buzzer being activated that I wanted more than anything to enter her sexy tunnel with my long, hard locomotive.  

She looked around at me with a lustful look on her face. Her hands spread the cheeks of her ass further apart as I approached from behind. I unzipped my pants and reached inside for the throttle of my locomotive. Her pussy lips parted as I positioned myself for entry. My cock stood at attention from the front of my slacks.

I pressed the tip against her parted pussy lips, and it slipped between the soft, warm portals of her tunnel of love.

Connie moaned deeply when my cock entered her. She released her grip on her ass cheeks and moved her hands to the edge of the shelf in front.

Before I could put my locomotive forward, she pushed back and buried me inside. She was hot; I grabbed her hips and began moving back and forth in and out of her sexy, wet tunnel. She groaned as my cock rammed into her full steam ahead.

"Oh god, I've waited all morning to feel you stuff me with your cock." She exclaimed.

I could only muster a deep throaty moan as I slammed against her ass.

We both knew this would be a fast, hard fuck, a morning quickie before some early mall shopper disrupted this incredible fuck.

As I fucked her hard and fast, she said, "Yes, give me a pussy full of your hot cum." I want to spend my day with your seed inside me!"

She pushed her sweet pussy back against me, and I slammed into her with everything I could. There was no slowing, no taking our time; I wanted to explode inside her as fast as possible and give her what she craved. I

I finally spoke, "You're so fucking hot, so wet, so incredibly tight.

"I've been hot and wet for you all morning; now I want you to soak my pussy and keep me hot and wet all day," Connie said.

I felt my balls tighten, and the cum began to boil up from the tight sack of my scrotum. I groaned, and my approaching orgasm began to build.

LimaMotti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LimaMotti

Connie felt my cock swell and said, "That's it; give it to me now, Phillyeee."

In an instant, my cock exploded. My cum shot out of it like the belching steam from a speeding locomotive.

I groaned deeply and exclaimed, "Oh Jesus, fucking Christ, I'm cumming."

Connie squealed and said, "Yes, Philly, fill me, give me every drop of your hot sticky cum."

Stream after hot stream of sticky cum splashed into her, coating the walls of her sex tunnel with the fluid she craved so badly.

She moaned over and over as I filled her. I deposited my seed deep inside her. My orgasm began to subside, and I withdrew my still-erect cock from her. She turned instantly and took me between her moist shimmering lips, licking and sucking our combined juices from my cock.

I groaned as she cleaned me with her mouth. Finally, I pulled her up to a standing position and took her in my arms. Our mouths met in a passionate, searching, sensual kiss. Connie reached down and stroked my cock slowly like she wanted her hand to memorize each throbbing inch of it.

My hands ran up and down her back, under her hair, to her head. I pressed her mouth tightly against mine, driving my tongue deep between her lips. She moaned with pleasure, and my tongue searched her oral cavity.

I broke our kiss to say, "Each time we fuck seems more incredible than the last time."

"Yes, our bodies are becoming fine-tuned to each other. We're learning how and what pleases each other most. I can't wait till the next time so that I can learn more," Connie said.

I wanted to tell her immediately that I was falling deeply in love with her. I wanted her to hear my voice say the words.

I began, "Connie, I'm…" BUZZ, my words were interrupted by the sound of the store entry buzzer going off.  

"Oh shit," I said.

Connie giggled and said, "Philly don't forget to put your locomotive back in the roundhouse before you go out front."

As I zippered up, I gave her a quick slap on the ass and said, "And don't you forget to cover up that sexy little caboose."

I rounded the corner to the front and was greeted by a middle-aged man holding a brown leather wingtip. "I'd like to try these on, please." He said.

I wanted to stick that wingtip up his ass, but said, "Yes sir, have a seat, and I'll check your size."

About that time, Connie strolled from the back room. The customer took one look at her and instantly got a devilish grin on his face.

Connie said, "Catch you later, Philly. Thanks for making that deposit for me."

As she walked across the sales floor to the entrance, my customer's eyes followed her. He was obviously appreciating whatever part of a sexy woman he enjoyed watching most. God knows Connie has them all.

I sized up this gentleman's foot. “Did I interrupt something?" he asked.

I wanted to tell him, no, I just finished fucking her brains out before he walked in. But instead, I said, "No, she forgot her night deposit key last night and asked me if I could drop her bag with mine last night."

His expression told me he didn’t believe a word of that story, and I’m sure he formulated a story closer to the truth in his mind.

The shoes fit perfectly, and he said, "Great, I'll take them."

I quickly wrapped up his purchase, ran his American Express Gold Card, and sent him on his way with a story I was sure he'd be passing on to all his drinking buddies.

Just as he left, my phone rang. I flipped it open. Connie's number showed on the caller ID.

"Hello," I said.

She giggled in my ear and said, "He wanted to fuck me, Philly. Did you see how he looked at me when I walked out from your back room?"

"I didn't notice Connie," I responded. "But every man who sees you today is gonna want to fuck you."

"Well, in that case, I'm glad you fucked me and filled my pussy with cum," Connie said. "That way, I can just tell any man who comes on to me that I already fucked the man of my dreams today."

"It feels so good having your cum inside me. I'll be able to rub my thighs together all day and feel your juice washing around inside my pussy. Anytime I want, I can slip a finger inside and coat it with your cum and then lick your taste off it." She said erotically.

"God, Connie, you're so hot," I whispered.

Connie responded, "I'm so glad you think I'm hot."

"Listen, I've got to get to work here," I said.

"Me too," Connie responded.

When is your break?" I asked

"Five o'clock," She said.

"Aw shit, babe. Ken has his at that time. Guess we will have to pass on dinner together," I said.  

"I'll stop by during my break. I may need a refill by then." She said, giggling again.

"Okay, I'll see you then. Bye, sweetheart." I said

"Bye, love." She responded.

Finally, alone with my thoughts, I realized what a chance I'd just taken. If we had been caught fucking in the backroom by my corporate people, I'd be headed for the unemployment line right now. Somehow I didn't give a rat's ass. The sight of her bent over, offering her sweet ass to me, was more than I could resist.

As great as the sex was, I wanted to see if our relationship would grow when we weren't making love. I had to figure out a way to spend some time alone with her and not have it end up with my cock buried inside her.

Ken arrived at the store fifteen minutes early and was carrying two large cups of coffee. He handed me one and started for the backroom to put on a tie.

"I said, skip the tie for now, Ken. We have a display window to finish up this afternoon.

"Okay, Phil, no problem," he said as he sat on a customer chair to drink his coffee.

We talked about the change over to our Christmas display for a while.

But Ken changed the subject when he asked, "So Phil, what's up with you and Connie? A couple of people in the mall have asked me. Want to fill your buddy in?"

Ken and I had shared stories about the women in our lives before, but I wasn’t sure I wanted to fill him in entirely about my feelings for Connie.

I said, "We've gone out on a couple of dates, Ken. She's a lot of fun, and we get along great."

“Yeah?" He said, wanting to be more informed.

"Yeah, what?" I asked.

"Phil, come on, dude, she's a hot little number; you are just going to stand there and tell me she's a lot of fun?" He said.

"That's it, Ken," I said.

"Oh man, Phil, you're falling for her, dude," Ken offered.

"Why do you say that, Ken?" I asked him.

"Phil, Phil, Phil…. You've always been ready to tell me in the past how good a fuck one babe or another was," he said.

"Well, maybe I haven't fucked Connie yet." I lied.

"Yeah, right, dude," Ken said as he laughed. 'I've seen how she looks at you, Phil. You two were in the sack the first night you went out. Admit it."

I figured he'd find out sooner or later, and I knew I could trust Ken.

"Okay, Ken, you might as well know. Connie and I have been together for the past two nights. I stayed at her place Wednesday night, and she stayed at my place last night." I said.

"Wow, sleeping over already, dude." He said. "You are falling for her, Phil."

"She's an incredible woman, Ken," I said.  

"Aww, shit, man, you're not going to give me the details, dude!" He interrupted.

"Let me finish, Ken," I asked.

“Without going into all the details, I'll just say she's the most passionate, sensual lover I've ever been with,  and on top of that, she's so much fun to be with. We laugh and joke around constantly. But I must admit she has some skeletons in her closet, too, dude."

"Don't they all, Phil." Ken offered.

Yeah, we all have skeletons in our closets, but I think Connie's have filled her with many doubts and fears about a long-term relationship." I explained.

"I'm going to take things slow and see if those fears are going to last or if I can get her over them," I said.

"Therein lies my problem, Ken. I think I need to see how she reacts to being with me when there's no chance of us having sex," I remarked.

Well, dude, it's the Christmas season; there are all kinds of holiday activities you can take her to that should answer your questions," Ken suggested.

You're right, Ken. I had thought of that," I said. "Doesn't Holiday Lights open tonight?" I asked.

"Sure does, Phil. And you're off tonight, too. Take her for a long walk around the park and buy her hot chocolate.

"Thanks, guy, I think I will, but we better get started on this window, or I'll be here till closing," I said.

Ken got up and walked into the backroom to get the styles that we were going to display in the nose of the window. I went to the glass door at the back of the display window and turned off the train that had been happily running around in circles for the last two hours.

Ken and I worked on the window all afternoon. He covered the sales floor and brought me the styles the corporate plan called for. We finished trimming the window at about four forty-five, just in time for him to take his dinner break.  I placed the last few pairs of men's slippers inside the glass door and closed it. Turning on the lights in the window, I stepped back to view the results.

Everything looked great. But as the train wound through the window, it knocked over two pairs of shoes near the front.

"Oh, fuck!" I said. "I'm going to have to tiptoe up through the whole damn display and reposition those two pairs so the train doesn't hit them."

Ken was getting ready to take his break, so I turned off the lights and opened the door to the display window. I'd make the tedious trek up through the window when he returned.

Ken and I stood out front checking out our afternoon of work when Connie came strolling up the mall. She had the biggest shit-eating grin on her face as she approached.

He waited till Connie got there and said, "Hi Connie, you're looking hot today. Nice sweater, hun!" Ken's eyes were admiring her gorgeous tits.

She winked at him and said, "Ken, glad you like them, err it." Trying to cover up her slip of the tongue.

"Singular or plural, Connie, you still look hot today." He replied.

I said, "We'll see you in an hour, dude." Ken turned and headed off to grab a bite to eat.

Connie offered him this advice. "Take your time, Ken. It may be a busy night, and you'll want sixty minutes away."

Ken looked over his shoulder and said, "Okay, guys, I got the message. I'll see you in an hour."

Connie offered to get me a cup of coffee or an iced tea, but I declined her offer. She slid past me and sat in one of the customer chairs near the sales counter. Crossing her sexy legs seductively, she smiled at me.

"What an afternoon I've had," She said.

“Why’s that?” I questioned her.

"Well, remember that old guy who interrupted us this morning?" She asked.

"Sure I do, hun. He wanted to fuck you, remember," I said, recalling her telephone call.

"Well, he must have searched the whole mall looking for me. About an hour after I left, he came strolling in ET with such a grin." Connie said.

"He didn't," I exclaimed. "What did he say?” I asked.

"It's so funny. He gave me some lame-ass excuse that he was looking for a special sweater for his secretary and asked if I could show him what we had to offer." Connie continued, "I asked him what size she was." he said, "About your size, darlin. But I think her tits are a little smaller than yours."

I laughed and said, "Get outta town. Did he really say that?"

"Oh yeah, and a lot more," Connie replied. "He said, but to be sure about that, I'd have to feel your tits, darlin."

"We were off in one corner of ET at the time, and I thought for a moment he was going to try and touch my tits," Connie said.

"What did you do," I asked.

She said, "Well, I told him that just before he had come into Andover, you and I were in the backroom fucking our brains out. I told him that you had filled my pussy with your hot sticky cum."

I interrupted her story to ask, "You actually said those exact words to him?"

"I sure did." Connie continued. "I told him that as he and I stood there, your cum was still inside my hot pussy and that I had licked your cock clean before you came out front to wait on him."

I laughed and said, “What did he say.”

Connie grinned before she continued, "He got beet red in the face, and then I told him that there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell of him touching my tits or getting anywhere near fucking me. That shoe salesman is the only guy who's getting anywhere near this hot body, Sir!"

"I guess when I called him Sir, he got pissed off 'cause he just turned around and walked off. As he did, I heard him mumble. "What a bitch!"

The whole story was so funny, with a tiny exception. Connie told the old dude that I was the only man who was getting near her hot body. That was something I was delighted to hear.

I asked, "So, other than fending off that horny old dude, how was your afternoon?"

"Geez Philly," Connie continued, "We were so damn busy I didn't have nearly enough chances to enjoy the taste you gave me this morning.

I said, "So you're still getting off at eight tonight?"

"Not a minute later," she answered. "I'm out of there at exactly eight. Are you going to wait here for me?"

I pointed to the window and said, “Yes, I have to get back in there to make a few adjustments when Ken returns, so it looks like I’ll be around till eight.”

"Great! We can figure out what we want to do then," she replied, her lips forming a devilish grin.

"I already figured that out." I offered.

She smiled and said, "You have? I like the idea that you have already planned for tonight, my place or yours?"

"Neither," I said.

She had a perplexed expression, wondering what or where I was planning.

I said, "You'll have to stop by your place and change into warm slacks." Knowing a couple of hours outside would freeze her naked ass in the short skirt she had worn today.

Her expression didn't change as she asked, "Where are we going?"

 "That's a surprise," was all I replied.

Connie smiled and said, "I trust you. I'm sure I'll love wherever we're going."

Another remark that made me feel so good inside. She trusts me.

Connie said, "I'm going to grab a quick bite to eat and head back to ET a little early, so I am sure to be out of there by eight."

"Good idea," I said.

She stood up and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before she whispered in my ear, "I meant what I said. I do trust you."

"That makes me feel so good inside," I told her.

"See you at eight," She said as she turned and walked toward the front of the store.

I've become accustomed to watching her hips swaying seductively as she walked. As she rounded the corner, she looked over her shoulder and blew me another kiss. I smiled broadly and winked at her.

I thought to myself, tonight may be a night Connie and I will remember for the rest of our lives, and I wanted that memory to be special for us both.

Ken returned promptly at six o'clock, and I spent the next hour tiptoeing up through the display to reposition the shoes that were knocked over by my train. I'd forgotten to put rubber bands around the bottoms of my pant legs, so I had to set up a couple more pairs that were knocked over during my trek through the entire window.

Making my way back out of the window, I closed the door and asked Ken to hit the lights. The window dazzled with holiday decorations. And I happily watched as the train circled through the display without hitting anything else. Just to be sure, I slowed the train down to a crawl and stood back to admire my work.

Ken said, "Looks darn, nice Phil, nice job, dude."

I remarked, “It does look pretty good. I’ll have to bring my digital camera and get some shots to email to corporate tomorrow.

I waited on a customer or two while Ken was busy with a family of dad and three sons looking for shoes for some Christmas function they would attend.

This time of year, almost all our customers are in a good mood, and they happily part with some hard-earned cash for a pair of quality shoes.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments