Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Third Time's The Messy Charm.

"“All day?” Kevin shrieked. “You can masturbate all day?”"

9
6 Comments 6
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"After a long lunch, Jax and Kevin spend the rest of date number three exploring each other’s minds and bodies. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Semen is involved."

"You're a Trekkie?"

"I haven't seen all the episodes or films, but I can tell you how all the characters and plot lines intersect. You could call me Trekcurious.”

“When I was little, I watched the animated series when nothing else was on.” My fingers were sandwiched between Kevin’s as we walked into his one-bedroom apartment on a Sunday afternoon. We removed our shoes, and he guided me to the couch.

“Welcome to my humble abode, Jax.” He handed me a water bottle from the refrigerator.

“Thank you, it’s lovely. And thank you for lunch.” I checked my wrist. “Did we truly sit in that booth for four hours?”

He glanced at the clock on his phone. “It’s almost 3:30. Apparently so.” Kevin rested his haunches on the cushion adjacent to mine.

I was simultaneously thrilled, turned on, and terrified about our unanticipated pairing. “Twenty-four hours.”

“Over twenty-four hours.”

“We know practically nothing about each other.”

“We know we like each other.”

“Oh, do we know that?"

“Yeah.”

“So confident, Kevin.”

“What would you like to learn about me that I have not yet shared with you, Jax?”

“You’re not married. You don’t have a girlfriend, or a boyfriend, or a partner of any kind. You are not dating anyone.”

“I thought I was dating you?!”

“We’ll see about that. Why are you available?”

“I could ask you the same question,” he stated.

“Look at you. Look at me.” 

In my eyes, Kevin was a magnificent physical specimen, a sumptuous demi-god. 

Yet he was gandering at my imperfect, pudgy frame and practically salivating. 

Weird.

“The difference is?"

I exhaled. “This is new and different for me. I don’t usually--”

“Have three dates in two days with a virtual stranger?”

“I suppose this is a common occurrence for you, Kevin?”

“Not lately. Nevertheless, the planets aligned, and here we are.” He continued staring at me.

“What are you thinking about right now?”

“What your lips taste like.”

“The BBQ chicken pizza we both ate,” I replied honestly.

“No onions. See, I learned a topping you don’t like, and I will remember that fact for later.”

“I bet you taste like the orange soda you guzzled before we left the restaurant.”

"Would you like to find out?"

"Yes."

He scooted closer to me. “To confirm, I don’t want to do anything that we aren’t both comfortable with. Wait, that’s a double negative. I want to respect what you said yesterday after dinner. You don't want us to move too fast.” 

“True. You will not be entering any of my orifices any time soon. Except your mouth in my mouth.”

“What a clinical way to describe kissing,” he chortled.

I leaned into his ear. "I love enthusiastic consent." I touched my lips to his.

"So do I." The tip of his tongue tickled the corner of my mouth.

I hooked my left knee over his right.

Without breaking our oral connection, Kevin maneuvered my hips so that I could straddle him, allowing the zippers of our jeans to say hello. I surprised myself by starting a gentle grind on top of his crotch.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders for balance.

He eased his palms from my waist to my back pockets. “Is this okay?”

“Yes,” I panted, as I nipped at his neck.

Our passion built gradually but steadily.

My fingers found the bottom hem of his polo. “Is this ok--”

“Yes!” He pulled the shirt over his head and threw it across the room.

"You didn't have to take it off." I massaged his chiseled, copper-colored chest. “I was going to rub your back under your shirt.”

“I could put it on again.”

“No!” I caressed his pecs.

He grunted, “That feels good.”

I continued my hip gyrations.

His smile grew.

My hands drifted to his upper back so I could hold him closer, suck on his neck harder, grind him deeper.

He hugged me tighter, and his pelvis matched my rhythm.

We resumed mashing our pieholes together. The intensity of our dry humping ballooned. My knees were wearing out the fabric on the cushion, until Kevin squawked, “Jax, wait.”

Before I could pry my body off of his, Kevin’s lower torso shook, his chin quivered, and his nails dug into the denim cradling my bottom.

“I thought you wanted me to move,” I said, with my calf stuck between his firm thighs.

“I did, but I also wanted…” He was breathing hard. “I had an accident.”

“Did you poop?”

“That would have been disconcerting, but no. The other hole.”

A damp patch appeared on the front of his jeans.

“It’s not pee,” he informed me.

“Oops.”

“This never happens.”

“Now we have something in common,” I poked.

"I'm embarrassed."

"Kevin, it's okay."

"I don't want to be that weird dude who got so excited he came in his trousers."

"Who do you want to be?"

"The man who gets to take you out for another date. The next one would be our fourth?"

"If we are counting this one as our third. Isn't this the milestone when at least one of us has an orgasm?"

"I was hoping that I wasn't going to before you did. Ladies first.” He rested his forehead on his palms. “I’ve been so worked up since yesterday afternoon.”

“What happened yesterday?”

Kevin regarded my question with such bemused incredulity that I withdrew my remaining limbs from his body.

“Fine, I happened. This is my fault,” I brooded.

“You should be flattered. I’m the one who creamed my jeans.”

“If I tell you one embarrassing thing about me, will that help your mood?”

“Let’s give it a try.”

“First, when was your last orgasm? Before this one. With another person involved.”

“Months ago, the beginning of the year. An unexpected one-night stand. I liked her, but she ghosted me.”

“My last two-person encounter was junior year of college. So, eight years ago. That’s my shameful cross to bear.”

“I think it’s sweet.” He nuzzled my ear. “With a boyfriend?”

“We had labels, but in reality, we were friends who wanted to experiment. My one and only relationship. He and I loved each other, in a friendly way. We weren’t in love. He graduated, and I focused on my senior year.”

“When was the last time you were in love?”

My heart flip-flopped. “Never. You?”

“A year, two years ago? I have been in love a few times.”

“What happened with the latest ex-partner?”

“Our story came to its conclusion. We weren’t supposed to remain coupled forever.”

“Sad.” As we gazed at each other, I felt seen.

“You and I have the chance to begin. I am going to be bold and ask you a question that you are not obligated to answer."

I prepared myself for his inquiry. "Proceed.”

“When was your most recent solo experience? If that’s too forward--”

“Yesterday. Before the movie. And before you purchased your chicken nuggets. I woke up on Saturday morning, spent a couple of hours with myself, and then I left for the cinema.”

“Two hours?”

“I didn’t want to spend the whole day going at it. I had a film to attend. Cars zooming across a silver screen.”

“All day?” Kevin shrieked. “You can masturbate all day?”

“After a few hours, I’m wiped out. But theoretically, I could, yeah.”

His jaw dropped with his tongue waggling. “I cannot tell you what I am thinking right now.”

I eyed the burgeoning bulge distending his zipper. “I have an idea of what is going through your head.”

“Make a prediction.”

I placed my hand on his knee. “You are imagining me touching myself.”

He nodded. “Where do you like to touch, Jax?”

My hand slid higher. “The wet spot on my panties.”

“Are they wet now?”

My fingers approached the stitching of his fly. “Are you hard now?

“You want to find out?”

“Is that an invitation?”

“Jax, I am begging you to stroke my cock.”

I nudged my thumb against his tab. "Was your previous prematureness a preview of the eventual future?"

"Again, never happened before. Usually, because with other women, our over-the-clothes actions have progressed to under-the-clothes quickly. Not that I am saying you and I should… unless you want… I actually would prefer not hyper sexualizing our… You say something, Jax, because I can't complete a sentence."

I toyed with his button. "What helps you control your ejaculation?"

"Reciting the periodic table in my head. Imagining a pink elephant. Condoms."

"I have a condom." I located the three-pack I had purchased and packed in my purse last night.

"Why do you have… If you didn't plan to…"

"In case of a handjob." I pointed at his crotch. "I don't know where that has been, but I wouldn't mind giving it a squeeze."

"At this moment, I love condoms." Kevin beamed. "Also, I have never caught anything incurable, and I have no infections right now."

"Same here. We can talk more about our histories and testing later, if we progress that far, someday."

"It’s never too early to discuss health and safety. However long it takes, I have a feeling we will get there."

I undid his button. I lowered his zipper.

He scrambled out of his pants and underwear, removing his socks in the process.

I took in the splendor of this man's nude form, which appeared to be carved out of ruddy mahogany.

"Jax?"

"Wow."

"What's wrong?"

"Absolutely nothing. Except… how do you look this marvelous?"

"Seriously?" he laughed. "I am not accustomed to this adulation. You're going to give me a big head."

I opened a foil packet and drew the sheath down his erect shaft. "How much bigger does it get?"

"Let's find out." He arranged my fist around his base and demonstrated how to manipulate his pole.

While I worked my wrist in movements that seemed to bring him pleasure, he cupped his balls and teased his taint.

We both remained silent, coaxing the cum out of his turgid organ. I stifled a giggle, amazed that I was manually stimulating this dazzling gentleman that, two days prior, I had never met before.

His head thrown back, Kevin bleated, "Just like that. Don't stop."

I increased the pressure, clutching and releasing his veiny member.

"Keep going." His toes clenched. His ankles trembled. "Yes. Please!" He growled. He shuddered. He grasped the arm of the couch.

With a final pinch inside his dark bush, I felt him explode. His dick spurted with fury inside the latex, coating his bulbous cock head with happy slime.

As his tremors quelled, Kevin unwound into tranquility. "Eight years, huh?"

"I presume it was good for you?"

"Someday, if you will allow me to, I want to help you experience ecstasy like this all day long." He gave me a soft, sweaty peck behind my earlobe which elicited a guffaw from me.

"Tickle spot." He rose from the sofa. "I am memorizing that location." Kevin shuffled to the bathroom, sans pants, to clean up.

I hated to see him go, but I loved to watch him leave, with that firm, naked tushie assaulting my senses.

The view when he returned was equally as pleasant.

"My eyes are up here, madam," he chided as he strode towards me.

Beguiled by his bare charms, I took my turn to wash my lubricated hands, use the facilities, and overanalyze my fortuitous circumstance.

When I returned to the couch, Kevin had fallen asleep, with his berries and girthy twig hastily stuffed in his boxers. 

I snooped around his apartment, located a big blanket, and draped it over his curled up body.

Then I found another one, swaddled my shoulders, and snuggled next to him.



“The best part of waking up.” Kevin sang as he embraced my waist in our spoon formation.

I basked in our warm glow. The living room was darker than we had entered. “The sun is setting.”

“Ready for dinner? Date four?” he asked me.

I wiped the drool from my cheek. “We survived date three?”

Kevin suggested we stay in and order more pizza. “I like our cozy cocoon. Will this roll into date five?”

I rolled to a seated position and faced him. “We both have work tomorrow morning.”

Kevin looked sad. “While I was napping, I dreamed about making you breakfast.” 

Breakfast?

He held up his hands. “Completely innocently!”

“I’m not sleeping over. Yet. Though, I will let you cook bacon and eggs for me. Tomorrow night?”

Kevin sat up and tugged me into him for more kisses. “Deal.” With his strong arms, he scooped me onto his thighs.

I settled on his lap, held on tight, and got comfortable.

GiaMartinelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiaMartinelli

Published 
Written by jennabee81
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments