Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To the Rescue, Sort of

"I try to help my brother's girlfriend, and end up sleeping with her."

9
0 Comments 0
11.0k Views 11.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words
You know, it's funny how things can affect so many people in so many different ways. I mean, things like winning the lottery. One person can go completely off the rails whilst others invest it wisely. This is one such story.

At this moment in time I am 24 and my brother, Andy, is 21. To give you a brief description, I'm around 5'8", with a slim build, but weigh a good 10 stone, not an ounce of fat on me. My brother is an inch shorter, with a slightly bigger build. It's our personalities that are vastly different though. While basically capable of doing the same things, some quite horrible in nature, it's the way we do them that differ.

My brother is what you would call a hothead; short tempered, selfish, and quite frankly has a bit of a psychotic nature about him, whilst I would be what you would term as a sociopath, but in control of his homicidal tendencies.

When I was 8 years old, our mum passed away with breast cancer. It was more than our dad could handle and found his solace at the bottom of the bottle. Things got so bad that the local authorities felt they had no choice but to remove us from this environment and place us in foster care. My dad never recovered from this and shortly after took his own life. The note he left us showed me that he did care for us but couldn't get over our mum's passing. However as we grow older I came to realize that my brother wouldn't forgive him for what had happened, whilst I kept the letter and have read it several times to find meaning. He did love us, but could never forgive himself for not being there for us after the death of our mum.

Anyway, that was several years ago. Now I have my own place that I share with my brother, and to say things couldn't be greater would be a bit of a lie. We both got in with the wrong crowd and learned a lot of things we should never have gotten into. My brother is now a petty criminal to feed his heroin habit, much to my annoyance. I will admit that I do enjoy smoking the weed though, but that is about it. My brother won't let me know who his dealer is because he knows I'll kill the bastard.

It's his girlfriend I worry for. Why she's with him I have no idea. She's managed to keep herself away from the bad drug habit that has clouded him but the danger of her getting into the habit through him is always there.

Sarah is just about 18 and is one hell of a great-looking girl. Blonde, ice blue eyes, legs as long as a dole queue in a recession and a figure that most girls would sell their soul to the devil for. I got along very well with her. I was at the time, single, thanks to my brother. My last girlfriend put up with him for a short time, but after a while it got too much for her. She stated that he was always in the way and she had had enough and split up with me.

On one occasion, I came home to find the police in the house looking for my brother and asking Sarah as to his whereabouts. The poor girl had no idea where he was, I could tell they didn't believe her. Good job I turned up. They decided to question me instead. Sarah went off to another room and I just simply told them he's probably off looking for his next fix so he could be anywhere. They took that in, considering they know of his habit. He was once arrested for being under the influence. Once they left, Sarah broke down in tears, and, like the good Samaritan, I tried my best to calm her down.

"So what was that about then?" I asked trying not to sound angry with the situation.

"They're looking for him over the bloke he beat up last night," she explained " The guys was only asking for directions as he was lost. When Andy came out of the shop he went wild and dragged the poor bloke out of his car and started to lay into him."

At this point, I closed my eyes and thought, 'For fuck's sake,' and shook my head in what could only be described as the 'should have guessed it' shake.

"So I guess he's in for it this time then. He just doesn't learn. I know he's your boyfriend as well as my brother but he can be a real twat at times," I said. This brought a small smile to her face.

"Yeah, I know," she looked up at me. "Can I ask you something?"

I couldn't resist a little joke back. "You just did." I had a sarcastic grin on my face when I said it.

She laughed at that. "Thanks, I need the cheering up after the police visit."

"That's okay. What did you want to ask?"

She seemed to struggle to get it out. "How come you both turned out so differently?"

It was now my time to struggle. "Not an easy question to answer, that one. But, Andy never forgave our dad for things that happened to us, I did. He feels as though the world owes him everything whilst I decided to honour our parents memories and make something of myself. I've never been out of work since I got a job. Andy however just took another path."

"And the violence thing?" she prodded further.

"You want the truth?" I asked, hoping she'd back down to the question she had asked me. No chance there.

"Please. I want to know." I could see the look on her face, she was very curious to know why and I thought that, well, maybe I should tell her. I don't have any family apart from my brother to talk to so to bare my soul to someone other than an idiotic sibling was something I had lacked in recent times.

"Okay. You better sit down. I'll put the kettle on and go through some of the things that makes us who we are." So the kettle was on and I made us both a cup of tea.

"Right. Here goes. Andy is an aggressive person as you know. I'd be inclined to say he was a bit of a paranoid psycho. I know he's hurt a few people before now, and, until today, he's been lucky to get away with it. None of his girlfriends have been able to talk to any bloke without him going nuts about it. It's only if I'm around that it doesn't happen. I talk him down. Trouble is, the other person tends to want to keep having a go back. So I ended belting them." For the first time in a long while I felt somewhat awkward explaining this to her. But she seemed glued to the conversation.

"And you? No violence problems?" she asked.

I felt even more awkward at that question. "Wrong. I do. But with Andy, his is explosive, extremely volatile. Whilst mine is cold and calculating, and to be honest done with careful execution. Please don't think less of me for this. But I am quite capable of killing someone. The big difference is that I don't hurt or kill for myself. I do it to protect the ones I love and care for. My friends and my brother. I hate violence towards women and have knocked out a couple of guys for it."

She was a bit shocked at that, but stayed none the less. Her curiosity kept her there.

"He's done it to all of his ex's? But never any hint of violence to you?"

"Oh he has." I replied.

"And?" Her face frowned in anticipation for my answer.

I couldn't help but let out a small laugh, showing how awkward I felt.

"Sorry," she said. "I've asked too much." She got up and started to walk out clearly feeling embarrassed. I got up and put my hand on her arm. She turned to me and looked into my eyes. She could tell that I forgave her without me saying so. But for the first time I felt a connection with her I never felt.

"That's okay, Sarah. I've come this far telling you. May as well finish what we started."

She put her hand on my cheek and gently rubbed it with her thumb. " I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I'm sorry. But if you want to tell me then I'll listen. But I shouldn't have asked you in the first place."

I looked back at her with a tear in my eye, realizing that I have gone back to all the dark places I once walked into. If only to explain to her what my brother and myself had become. "It's fine. To be honest, it's good to have someone to talk to about it."

She sat back down and I continued. " I kicked his arse pretty badly. Broke two of his ribs and put him in the hospital. Kind of forgot my own strength. Andy just throws punches and gets them in before anyone knows what's hit them." She leaned forward waiting for me to finish. "I'm a black belt in kung fu and have never lost a fight - well, not yet anyway. It gave me something to focus on, channel my energy towards. So now, I can take all that I have been through and make something positive out of it. I just wish Andy had done the same. And now, well, he might very well end up in prison for it. Hey, I've just thought of something."

"Oh, what's that?" she asked with a smile in her voice.

"If he does go to prison. It might help him kick the heroin. How's that for positive thinking?"

"Heroin?"

"You mean you didn't know?" I looked at her and the shock in her face was plain to see.

"He told me he kicked the habit, been to rehab and everything." She was close to tears again and visibly shaking in anger. Whilst I stood there knowing that once again the proverbial foot in the mouth had struck.

"No. He still shoots up. But I never told you." She looked at me again and nodded.

"You've been completely truthful with me today, and I thank you for that. I won't say a word. I promise. I'll just have to try harder to get him of it. Especially when I've got some news for him."

Now it was my time to be curious. "May I ask?"

She had an uncertain look on her face but told me anyway.

"I've had to come off the pill. I had a reaction to it and my doctor took my off it. so Andy's gonna have to use condoms from now on," she said.

"Hmmm. not sure how he'll react to that." Just then the phone rang. It was Andy. Who else could it be.

The phone call was short, but suffice to say he had been found by the police and they had detained him. He was being questioned over the incident involving the lost driver and was answering their questions.

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom

Luckily he wasn't on anything as his dealer was out and was picked up walking the streets whilst waiting for him to return.

When he was released from questioning, he came home high as a kite. Clearly he had found his dealer and got his hit. Good job Sarah wasn't around at the time. I think she would have gone spare. But there he was. Half asleep and not paying any attention to anything going on around him. Fine by me. I got on and took of to bed in order to get up for work the next morning.

A week passed by and all things were pretty much normal. Until Friday. I was just about to enter my front door, when I heard some shouting coming from the house. It's Andy's voice I could hear and it was very heated. I opened the door to find him and Sarah having a full blown argument. I'll give her her dues. She stuck to her word by not saying anything about the heroin. As it turned out she found a needle in one of his draws when putting some clean clothes away and used that to reveal that she knew the truth.

I closed the door and the shouting stopped when I entered the living room. Andy used this as a diversion to get out of the house quick and away from the argument they were having. Sarah stormed out after him, leaving me with a bit of peace and quiet. About three hours later, Andy came back and I asked him what the argument was about (not I that didn't know). But what was surprising was he went nuts about Sarah having to come off the pill. He didn't like the fact he had to use the condoms, because she wouldn't take the risk of him not pulling out in time.

As time went by, Sarah and I got a bit closer to each other. We found it easier to talk about things we kept close to our chests; things that you only discuss with people you trust completely. As much as I found her attractive, I now found myself having feelings for her. I didn't know if she felt the same but just having her close by was enough for me for the time being.

About a month or so later on a Saturday evening. I had been at a friend's, only to come back home and again Andy and Sarah were shouting the odds at each other. Only this time when I walked through the door, it was too much for me to bear. He hit her. He actually hit her. I just saw red at this and punched him with full force, right in the jaw.

"You bastard, Andy. You know how I feel about hitting women," I snarled as I spoke. He just looked at me, got up and much to my surprise, tried to fight back. I just twisted his arm behind his back and flung him to the floor.

"You're a pussy. Won't hit a woman. You just don't have the guts to put your bitch in her place, that's all," he retorted.

"And you're a prick," I said as he got up of the floor. He was ready to have another go then thought better of it as he knew I'd get the better of him again. He went to his room to pack a few things and stormed off out the door claiming he was moving out. Sarah began to cry and I rushed to her side and comforted her. After a short time she stopped sobbing. I took this time to move away a little and asked her if she was okay.

"Yes, thank you." She kissed me, full on the lips before moving in to cuddle up again.

"What was that about this time?" I asked

"He wanted sex, but we had no condoms. And I'm fertile at the moment. He started to get angry and tried to force himself on me. I pushed him back and said no. That's when you walked in and saw him hit me. At least, that's the short version." She told me. "Why can't he be like you? You're kind, you listen, and you're always there for others when they need a shoulder. He's just thinks of himself."

"I know. In a way I'm glad he's decided to go. He was becoming too much of a liability anyway."

I separated myself from her and wiped the tears from her eyes, then just stared into them. That was when it happened. She leaned in to kiss me again and I was powerless. We just kissed for what seemed like an eternity, gently exploring each others mouths with our tongues. Then we moved our hands down and pulled each other inwards right next to each other. I could feel her breasts pushing against me, and I'm pretty sure she could feel my erect cock pressing against her belly.

Slowly, we began to undress each other and I saw her body for the first time, albeit still with her bra and thong on, but I saw it nonetheless. I reached behind her back and unclasped her bra as we gently kissed again, only this time I caressed her left tit with my hand, making her moan softly into my mouth. With that, she reached down and stroked my cock through the fabric of my boxers, then started to push them down to reveal my hard cock.

She kissed me gently down my chest, then my stomach, then when she got to her knees she took my cock in her mouth, and slowly blew me. She was sensational. The best blow job I had ever had, and she wasn't even close to being over. She just kept going and going. after a short while, I was ready to cum.

"Sarah, I'm gonna cum."

She looked at me and stopped. "Let me swallow it." And carried on. I shot my load right down the back of her throat.

"That was awesome, I can't believe this is happening." I could sense the smile on her face as she kissed her way back up my body until she reached my mouth again. I could just taste my own cum on her lips.

I picked her up and carried her to the sofa and proceeded to lower her thong down her long legs to reveal her in all her naked glory. Much to my pleasure, she's a natural blonde. "Your turn," I said as I lowered my mouth down onto her pussy and started to devour it. She moaned aloud as I sank my tongue into her moist slit, and sucked on her clit as she started to get louder with ecstasy. She reached her hands behind my head and pulled me towards her as I plunged two of my fingers into her too.

"Oh God, yes!" she cried. "Yes, I'm gonna cum. Please don't stop. I've never come this way. FUCK!" She carried on crying out, bucking her hips as I inserted a third into her and she cum all over my hand. "Fuck me now."

"Not yet," I teased. I wanted to make sure she was completely satisfied, and to confirm that fact that she wanted it considering the lack of birth control.

"Please. I want it." the second part of her sentence was more of a whimper. Against my better judgement, thanks to lust, I silently agreed. Positioning myself at her wet entrance, I slowly inserted my thick eight inches all the way inside her.

"Oh my God, YES. Fuck me hard. I want you."

"How much you want it babe?" I asked.

"DO IT!" She screamed at me. "Fuck me now!"

I pulled out to the head of my cock, and thrust back in as hard as I could.

"YESSS!" She screamed out. We went at it full out, my balls slamming into her arse.

"Turn over, babe. I want to take you from behind." She spun around as quick as she could and I reinserted my cock back into her doggie style, slamming my cock into her with everything I could give her.

"Yes yes yes, fuck me. Your cock feels so good inside me. Keep fucking me and don't stop!" she wailed. I was loving it. This young 18 year old that was until recently my brothers girlfriend was now being impaled by MY cock.

"Yes babe, I won't stop now. I want you to be my slut," I said with a dark tone. This pushed her even further over the edge.

"Yes, I'm your slut! I don't care now. Do what you want to me!" This was music to my ears.

" Okay, babe. Your my slut now and every time I fuck you, your gonna beg me for more," I said directly into her ear.

We kept fucking for at least half an hour longer in various positions. All the time she kept screaming at me to keep fucking her hard and how much she loved my cock inside her. I decided to finish her off and got her back into doggie style in order to push my full length into her for the remainder. "Oh yes, hun! That's it, babe! Milk my cock with your pussy. You're gonna make me cum!" I said aloud.

"DO IT! Fucking cum in my pussy!" she screamed. This was the best thing I heard for ages as far as I was concerned,

"You sure, babe?" I had to ask.

"YES," she panted out loudly. "DO IT! Cum inside me, I wanna be your slut."

"Yes, you are. and I will. tonight babe, I'm gonna knock you up with my kid," I said.

"YES, CUM IN MY FERTILE PUSSY! KNOCK MY SLUTTY PUSSY UP. I WANT IT SO BAD!"

She couldn't have been any louder if she tried.

"Here it comes Sarah. Here I cum." I started to grunt and pushed as deep into her as I could.

"I FEEL IT! YEEESSS, I'M CUMMING TOOOOO. ARGHHHH GOD." She turned her head to look me deep in the eyes, frowning with sheer ecstasy. And I wasn't expecting what she said next.

"I'm your slut now and I love you." She stretched back to kiss me. We were both spent. But I held my cock inside her until it softened and came out on it's own accord. We both crept onto the sofa and cuddled up close

"Sarah. did you mean what you said just then?" I needed to know whether she just said it in the moment or truly meant it.

"What bit?"

"At the end"

"Yes, I meant it. I do love you. I want to be with you."

The kid thing was something I really needed answering though, but she beat me to it.

"Why don't we go to bed and keep trying for our first child? No point in finding a new method of birth control, now I've found my soul mate. And you've found your slut," she said with a smile. and winked at me.

We carried on fucking for the rest of the night, and every night after that. Two months later, it was confirmed by the doctor that she was pregnant, and my brother is behind bars. We plan to have more kids and things couldn't be better for the both of us.

Published 
Written by sluttyrachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors