Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Girl's Just Gotta

"Sharing naughty details via email"

29
29 Comments 29
18.4k Views 18.4k
996 words 996 words
My dear R,

As promised, a recap of my naughty anal adventure!

Finally alone, I stripped off my nightgown so I was completely naked. I relished the feeling of the cool air against my bare skin as I walked through the house. I gathered my supplies, a towel, the beads, a tube of lube, and then locked the bedroom door, just in case.

I spread the towel out on the bed and laid down. I normally enjoy fondling my breasts and twisting and pinching my nipples, so that's how I started. Cupping one in each hand, I caught the nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I pinched them hard enough that I moaned. It felt so good. Feeling wild, I bent my head as I raised my breast up and was able to lick my nipple! Damn, it felt amazing. I repeated that action several times while pinching the other nipple. Then I let my head fall back and twisted both nipples, gradually twisting harder and harder. (I suppose I'm a bit of a pain slut, but fuck, it felt good!).

By this time my pussy was starting to ache and I felt the urge to touch it. I slid one hand down, over the curve of my belly to my puffy outer lips. At first, I just traced them with my fingernail. After a few minutes of doing that, I parted my thighs, the motion opening the lips of my pussy.

Tapping my clit with my forefinger, I drug my fingernail over it, coaxing it out from beneath the hood. I rubbed it until it tingled. I dipped a finger into my wetness, then shifted my attention to my rosebud. Using that same finger, I made slow circles around it, enjoying the sensation. Soon, I pressed the tip of my finger against the opening and slid it inside. I whimpered as my hips bucked, pulling my finger in deeper. At this point my pussy was dripping wet and the juices ran, coating my finger. Damn, but it felt amazing. I slid that finger in even deeper, then pulled it out again and again. Soon I was panting, hungry for more.

I reached over and and grabbed the strand of anal beads and the tube of lube. They are blue and the first one is quite tiny; they gradually increase in size up to 3/4 of an inch in diameter. I opened the lube and poured some over the first five beads. Then I smeared the extra around my crinkle.

My legs were spread wide at this point, my feet braced on the bed. I reached down and slid the first bead in easily. The second and third ones quickly followed. At this point my nipples were as hard as diamonds and my clit ached. The fourth one is the first one I really feel as it's inserted. I felt my anus stretching as I pressed that bead against it. I whimpered as the rubbery ring gave way and it slid in.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Then it was time for number five. I pressed it against my opening, groaning as it slipped in. My clit was literally throbbing with the need to be touched. I refrained, denying myself. There were five beads left and I wanted them all in before I orgasmed.

I grabbed the lube and poured some into my hand and then rubbed it over the remaining beads. Once they were well lubed, I pressed number six in, crying out as it slid in. I was so fucking horny at that point and wanted to cum so badly, but I didn't. I moved number seven into position and slid it home. Number eight is perhaps half an inch in diameter. It takes a bit more effort to get it in. My breathing was labored at this point and I was shaking with the need to cum. Only two more, I told myself. Number nine pressed against my anal opening and I yelped as it slid in. One more to go. I pressed it against my opening and groaned as it slid in, feeling my anus open to accept it and then closing around it. There! I had done it. They were all in. The ring used to remove them was all that remained outside of my body.

I laid back on the bed and took a few deep breaths. Then I took my other hand and used it to rub my clit.

"Oh fuck," I gasped as I rubbed my clit. "I'm going to cum."

Two fingers found their way into my soaked pussy and I fingered myself, the wet, squishy sounds filling the room. My nipples were so hard at this point I think they could have cut glass. And my clit, oh my clit. It was as though I could feel my heart beating in it. I removed the hand from my pussy and grabbed the ring. As I rubbed my clit, I tugged on the beads. I felt the first one stretching my rubbery ring before it exited. Clenching my knot created a delightful sensation as the next two popped free. I came as the fourth one was released, my orgasm hitting hard and fast. I screamed as the waves washed over me.

Even though my legs were shaking, I was hungry for another orgasm. After I caught my breath, I started rubbing my clit again, searching for orgasm number two as I pulled the remaining beads out. It hit as the last one popped free and I squirted, leaving a huge wet spot on the towel. That never happened before! I couldn't help myself, I had to have a taste. I ran my fingers over my lips, catching the droplets that clung to them and then brought my fingers to my mouth. What a delicious treat!

Spent, my body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. I laid there a few minutes, as my breathing to return to normal. What fun!

Kisses,

Bre

Published 
Written by greeneyedkitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments