Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming A Masturbation Addict

"The story of how I turned myself into a sex obsessed masturbation addict."

67
38 Comments 38
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Hi everybody, I'm 26 years old. Check out my pictures on my profile to see what I look like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>People tell me I'm pretty."

I love to masturbate. This is the story of how I turned myself into the bad masturbating slut that I am today. It all started when I was sixteen. I was in high school and I was a good girl at the time. I had never done anything sexual before, in fact I'd never even kissed anyone. I wasn't bad looking or anything but I was very shy. I had many friends who were all far ahead of me when it came to sex.

One day I was with a few of them eating lunch. We were all talking about girly stuff. The conversation began with the group discussing an upcoming dance. We talked about dresses, dates, our plans after, etc. Eventually the conversation evolved and one of my friends started telling a story about how she caught her brother watching porn the night before. I was horrified but my friends all thought it was hilarious. I played it cool, not letting my true feelings show, and pretended to laugh with them. By the end of the story a different girl asked if she ratted him out to her parents, to which she said no. Her reasoning was that she too watches it frequently! Her exact words were "I mean, we all watch it right? We just don't get caught!".


I was shocked to hear this. What was even more shocking to me was that most of the other girls in the group nodded with her in agreement, as if they all did as well. All I could think to myself was "How could I be the only one who doesn't watch it? Porn is so degrading". The rest of the day went by and all I could think about was lunch and what my friend had said. Was I just a prude, or was I the only one of my friends who had any class at all?


I got home that day to an empty house, because my parents were away for the week visiting my much older sister. It was Monday so I had the whole place to myself for the next seven days. I made myself dinner and finished my homework by seven pm that night. I had the rest of the night to do whatever I wanted, since it was still early, and my natural instinct was to cuddle up in bed with a book. But I couldn't stop thinking about lunch that day, and so I finally decided that I had to see for myself what the big deal was.


I wanted to be comfortable so I put on some yoga pants without panties and a tank top with no bra. I got my computer set up, but I didn't know what to look for. I wound up finding a website and settled on a video. The video was of a girl masturbating in a school girl outfit. She had taken her lace panties off but was still wearing the skirt. It ended with her using a vibrating dildo, making herself squirt and finally peeing outside with her skirt raised and legs spread. I got soaking wet watching her.


I touched my vagina on the outside of my yoga pants and it felt good. I started to rub my swollen clit through the material. It felt good too but it also hurt slightly since it was my first time. I kept re-watching the video as I rubbed. I went back and forth, side by side, and even tried rubbing in circles. I was orgasming before I knew what was happening. It was a new, amazing feeling, and I had no idea what it was. But I knew that I liked it a lot.


I felt very confused as soon as it was over and I came back to my senses. I wondered what had just happened, and why did it happen? It felt really good but what did I do? Did I actually enjoy the video? And if I did enjoy the video, why did I enjoy it? Was I into girls? I immediately shut my laptop and went right to bed. I had a lot on my mind.


The next day I went to school still thinking about the video. How could the girl in the video do what she did? I thought disgustedly about what a slut she was. The thought of me becoming that made me feel angry. But I also couldn't help but think about how good it had made me feel watching her and playing with my pussy at the same time. The more I thought about it, the wetter my pussy got throughout the day. At one point I ran into one of my friends who was wearing a skirt similar to the one the girl in the video had worn. All I could think about as we talked was the idea of my friend taking her panties off and using a vibrating dildo herself. Eventually I had gym class. I looked at all the other girls as they changed in the locker room before class started and watching them made me really horny. One girl named Morgan, a gorgeous brunette who had the biggest boobs of any girl in the grade, looked incredible in her sports bra and athletic thong. Morgan was a cheerleader and everyone thought she was hot. I guess I did too but I didn't want to admit it to myself as I gazed upon her.


Soon I was home again and I couldn't take it anymore, so I got on my computer again and found more videos. The next video I saw was a girl dressed like a cheerleader sucking a big guy's cock in a locker room and getting fucked in her uniform. It ended with her getting cum all over her face. I could help but play with my pussy while I watched it. The whole experience was even better than the day before because my clit wasn't as sore this time. I reached down into my yoga pants and rubbed my pussy directly. It felt even better. I kept doing it and watching the video on repeat until I finally could hold it anymore and orgasmed intensely. I had gushed a lot. I didn't notice until this time how wet my pussy got while orgasming. I had squirted all inside my yoga pants which had absorbed most of it. My fingers were soaked as well so I wiped them off on my pant leg.


I came hard but I was still horny and wanted more. I sat down on my couch and turned the TV on. I didn't really watch much because I was so distracted playing with my pussy a second time. I thought about the cheerleader video I had just seen and imagined Morgan from school doing what the girl in the video was doing. I tried using my fingers inside my vagina itself instead of just playing with my clit this time. It hurt because I was still a virgin, but also felt good, so I kept doing it. I had broken my hymen a few months ago riding my bike, so I didn't have to worry about that. Before too long I was orgasming again, this time to the fantasy of Morgan in her cheer outfit sucking cock in the locker room and getting cum blown all over her pretty face. When it was over I realized to myself that I did in fact like girls. I had to. But not just girls, guys too. I realized I was bi. The thought of sucking a cock and getting cum blown all over my face really turned me just as much as seeing it happen to another girl. I wanted to be like the cheerleader I had just seen in the video.


I went home every day that week as it progressed and immediately masturbated. I wound up doing it several times again throughout each night as well. I was loving it, but still didn't want to admit it to myself. I promised myself each time I did it that it would be the last time. I wasn't doing it the week before, so surely I could go back to being that way? But it was never the last time, and I was becoming what used to disgust me. I couldn't stop myself.


Finally it was Friday. I wore a short skirt with spandex underneath, a tight shirt and a bra and panties. My panties weren't technically thong panties, because I didn't own any at the time, but they were made of spandex material and I had them pulled into my butt like a wedgie all day so they would act like a thong under my actual spandex. Doing this really turned me on because it made me feel slutty. I loved feeling slutty after five days of orgasming over and over.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents


I went to my first class of the day and got myself very wet watching my teacher in her tight skirt. She was a breathtaking blonde woman, in her mid twenties, with big boobs and a very pretty smile. Needless to say I had trouble paying attention the entire class. I had noticed how pretty she was before, but I didn't realize I actually found her attractive her until now. My next two classes were tough to get through as well because I kept thinking of her butt in the tight skirt. Finally fourth period rolled around, which was the free period. We were supposed to go to an assigned room to study for free periods, but it was easy to sneak away because we were also allowed to visit other teachers if we needed help with their classes. I went to the locker room instead of visiting a teacher because I knew that I was too horny to wait until I got home.


I sat down and spread my legs. My pussy was throbbing. I knew I didn't have a lot of time, so I got to work immediately. I rubbed my pussy hard. I didn't want to take off my skirt, spandex or panties because I didn't want to get caught if somebody came in. So I kept rubbing through the outside of my spandex. Eventually I reached down inside my panties and used my fingers inside my pussy. I knew it wasn't going to take me long to finish because I kept imagining my teacher from my first class and her gorgeous body and butt. I just kept fingering and rubbing myself thinking of her until I finally squirted everywhere. My panties and spandex were soaked to the point where I looked like I had just peed myself. It was an absolutely amazing rush.

Then, just like that, the thought of getting caught flashed across my mind so I immediately got up to leave. But it occurred to me as I started to walk that I couldn't wear my spandex or panties anymore today, since they were totally soaked with my pussy juices. I knew that everyone would be able to smell them, but I had nothing else to wear under my skirt. I started to panic until I remembered the first video I had seen with the school girl going commando in the short skirt. I decided not only what I had to do, but what I wanted to do as well. I pulled my spandex and panties down, shimmied them off of my ankles and I put them in my gym locker. I was going without them for the rest of the day.

The thought of this really excited me and made me horny all over again. My skirt went down to just above my knees. It was short, but long enough to not flash anyone as long as I was careful. It was also loose enough though where a strong enough breeze could raise it for everyone to see if I wasn't careful. I left the locker room and walked through the hallways. Being naked under my skirt felt really slutty and made me feel incredibly sexy. I imagined flashing people as I walked by them and thought about what their reactions would be if I did. I finally got back to my assigned study room and sat down. I could feel my pussy was soaking wet again when I crossed my legs. It was then and there that I accepted that I was becoming everything I was horrified at becoming only the week before. But I really didn't care anymore because I knew that I was loving it.


I decided to go swimming when I got home that day since it was Friday. I took off all my clothes the instant I got inside my house. My top was first, followed by my bra and skirt. I walked across the house naked and it really made me wet. I walked to my room and put on a black one piece bathing suit. I thought about going skinny dipping, but decided I could always take my bathing suit off when I got outside if I wanted to. I went out to my pool and waded around for a while before getting out of the water and sitting down in a pool chair. I let myself dry off for a while until I noticed a part of my bathing suit that wasn't drying. It was my pussy area.

I knew what I needed to do; I pulled my bathing suit to the side, exposing my pussy, and inserted 2 fingers. I fingered myself with my left hand and rubbed my clit in circles with my right. This lasted about ten minutes until I finally couldn't hold it anymore and squirted everywhere. It was intense and very messy. I had accepted earlier that day that I wanted to be a slut, so I decided to lick my fingers clean. They tasted delicious.

I sat there day dreaming about the first video I had watched and how it had ended with the girl peeing outside. This gave me a nasty idea. I stood up, walked over to some grass, and spread my legs. I opened my bladder and the next thing I knew I was peeing. It felt so warm as it filled my bathing suit and ran down my legs. It was gross but I loved it for some reason. I sat back down in the same chair soaked in my own pee.

About an hour or so had passed before I remembered my idea about skinny dipping. This made me stand up and pull my boobs out of my suit. I lowered the pee soaked suit slowly, imagining somebody behind me watching and admiring my body as I stripped. Thinking of this made me horny all over again. I sat back down for a few minutes in the chair before playing with my pussy again. I made a new nasty wet spot under my chair as I came, since I was fully naked this time. I stood up and peed again. I had to do it because I couldn't help myself.


The next day was Saturday and I decided I wanted to try something new. I had recently gotten my drivers license, so I drove to a mall close to my house. The mall had a store dedicated to sex objects and toys. I went in and looked around. I saw vibrators everywhere of all shapes and sizes. I finally saw the one that I had in mind which I had seen it in a video. It was a pleasure wand vibrator. It looked like a giant massager and it was very intimidating. But I knew it was the one that I wanted, so I bought it and went home.

I figured it would be perfect to use on the outside of spandex, because I couldn't just let my pussy juices spray everywhere when my parents were home.  All my spray would instead get absorbed into my bottoms with this toy. I went upstairs when I got home and put on some spandex, without panties, to test it out. I got topless as well and noticed that my nipples were hard enough to cut glass. I sat down, plugged in the wand and held it to my pussy. It was far more intense than I was used to, but it felt wonderful. I could feel my entire body shaking as it vibrated. The device had 3 settings but I didn't even need to adjust it beyond the lowest one before I was cumming hard. I got myself off twice more that day using it. I've gotten many other toys since then, but the pleasure wand is by far the best one I've ever owned.

Ever since that week I haven't gone more than a day without masturbating. I absolutely love it. I can't go without it. I was a good girl, but those days are long behind me. I turned myself into a masturbation addict, and I love myself for it ;)

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Toriblonde
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments