Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cindy's Jerk Off Instructions

"My friend's daughter finds what I really think about her"

13
3 Comments 3
39.6k Views 39.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story

Cindy is the 17 year old daughter of my best friends. I spend a lot of time at their house, mostly because they're my best friends, but partly because of Cindy. Every time I'm there, Cindy is dressed in outfits that accentuate her budding young body. She has C-cup boobs, a flat stomach, and a decent but not great ass. Her mother, who I lust after, has the best ass I've ever seen! It's too bad her daughter didn't inherit it.

It was summer and Cindy was relaxing as she waited for her college days. She just graduated from high school and she had plenty of time on her hands. One night, as I was at her house drinking with her parents, we started talking about scary movies. It became clear that her father and mother hated them, but Cindy and I loved them. There was a movie Cindy really wanted to see, so I agreed to take her to it. Her parents had no clue how much I lusted after their daughter.

I met Cindy at the theater. We bought popcorn to share and we headed to our movie. Sitting next to her, sharing popcorn, was almost too much to bear. I was on a date with a gorgeous 17 year old! She didn't see it that way, but I did - or so I thought.

As I was watcing the movie, Cindy reached for the popcorn, but missed and her hand landed on my lap. Of course I'm hard just from sitting next to her.

"Uncle Jim, what's going on here?" she asks as she gives it a squeeze. She has always called me Uncle Jim, or Uncle Jimmy as a joke.

"I'm sorry, Cindy, I can't help  myself. You should see what your mom does to me!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I know I can't do anything with her because she's married to your dad. But we've talked about it and we love each other, but we can't cheat. We both want each other, that's for sure."

"Do you fantasize about her?"

"I told her she's in my spank bank, but she doesn't believe me."

"What's a spank bank, Uncle Jimmy?"

"Well, Cindy, It's images in my head that help me pleasure myself. I think of fucking your mother and I touch myself until I cum."

"Have you ever thought about me that way?"

"Cindy, thinking about you is wrong, but I have to admit I think about you often." 

"Do you touch yourself when you think of me?"

"Every time I think of you, I touch myself."

"Let me see. I want to see you touch yourself."

"Here? In the theatre?"

"Yes, right now! Whip it out. No one will see except me."

I hand her the popcorn and begin unbuckling my belt. I unzip and slide my pants down just enough so my balls are exposed. My erection is harder than I remember it ever being. I see Cindy gazing at it with her mouth open and a smile on her face.

"Damn, Uncle Jimmy! Who knew you were packing that? Now let me see you stroke it for me."

I began stroking it, looking into Cindy's eyes.

RonnieMilles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RonnieMilles

Her smile never left her beautiful face. I switched stroking to my left hand and put my arm around Cindy to pull her closer. She pulled up the arm rest to get closer. I reached around and grabbed a handful of her breast thinking she might stop me. She just snuggled into me and moaned. I felt her hand reach down and cup my balls. She began gently pulling and squeezing them. I felt myself getting close to orgasm, so I slowed it down. I didn't want to finish so quickly.

"Uncle Jimmy, keep stroking it. Tell me what you're thinking about as you stroke it."

"I'm thinking about you inviting me into your bedroom when your parents are gone. You pull me into your bedroom and begin kissing me passionately. I feel your boobs pressed against me and you feel my hard cock pressed against you. I grab your ass and you grab my bulge. You then drop to your knees and begin sucking my cock, looking up at me as you swallow it. I'm thinking about how good you look with my cock in your mouth, but I really want to fuck you. You stand up and strip for me, slowly, seductively, until you stand naked in front of me. You pull me to the bed and spread your legs. I plunge deep inside of your tight pussy as I listen to you moan with pleasure. I kiss you as I fuck you and I think how lucky I am to have such a beautiful young woman who wants to fuck me."

I'm so close now, I can't stand it! My breathing quickens, and my moaning lets Cindy know I'm close.

Cindy dropped to her knees in front of me. She took my cock and started stroking it for me. She opened her mouth and plunged my cock deep into her mouth. As soon as I felt her tongue and warm mouth, I exploded inside of her. Her eyes were huge as she looked up at me, swallowing every drop. She didn't stop until she drained me, cupping my balls with one hand and holding the shaft with the other. I was spent and out of breath with one of the best orgasms I've ever had.

"Uncle Jimmy, I'm going to let you fullfil your fantasy one day soon. I want that cock inside of me."

"Cindy, that was amazing! I can't wait to fuck you. We are going to have to do that soon!"

I pulled my pants up, looked around to make sure no one saw us. Lucky for us, the theater wasn't very full. Cindy snuggled next to me as we watched the rest of the movie. I don't even remember the movie because I spent the rest of the time dreaming about what I'm going to do to Cindy the next time I see her.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by writerguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments