Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How the World Changed

"How do you not go insane while in isolation?"

63
66 Comments 66
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

The year 2020 changed many things in our world and our lives. The word isolation took on a new meaning. Previously it had been used mainly in hospitals and in prisons. At the start of 2020, the major part of the world populations was confined or confined themselves in their homes and isolated themselves from others.

Our social and sexual habits were drastically altered. No more going out for a drink or on a date with a suitable or even an unsuitable partner. They called it social distancing, and it was a means of avoiding the dreaded coronavirus. For most of us, it meant we were home alone for the duration.

There is only so much one can do home alone. Binge-watching TV programs soon paled as did watching the news. There is only so much bad news one can absorb. Sporting events were canceled, including the 2020 Olympics.

Porn sites reached peak viewer capacity as both men and women searched for relief from boredom and sexual frustration. Naturally, most of us took matters in hand as our sexual tensions went through the roof. Masturbation was our primary form of relief from the stress.

I was no exception and soon was jerking off from two to three times a day. I am fortunate enough to live downtown and was able to observe other people in their apartments through the window of my high rise. I began to focus on the window of a very sexy blonde who lived in an apartment across the street. She drove me crazy parading through her space dressed in the skimpiest of thongs and often with no bra. More and more, she became the focus of my erotic fantasies.

The day came when I was lying on my bed, pleasuring myself when I noticed a reflection coming from her apartment. Looking more closely, I saw her looking in my direction through what seemed to be a camera with a telephoto lens. The realization that she was watching caused me to forgo the edging I was enjoying, and I came with an ejaculation such as I had rarely had in the past.

I saw her go and lie on her bed and begin pleasuring herself. She lowered her thong and spread her legs so that her pussy was in line with the window. I could clearly see her fingers dip into her honey pot. Her other hand was teasing her nipples, and before long, I could see her body quiver and shake with what I presumed was her own release.

Soon after, she was on her balcony dressed in a crop top and running shorts. She saw me and waved then made a scissoring motion with her fingers indicating walking and pointed downstairs. I nodded my understanding showed her two fingers indicating two minutes and joined her.

Abiding by protocol, we stayed six feet away from each other and went for a stroll. She introduced herself as Angela and told me she had been enjoying her voyeuristic experiences.

“Do you always spy on men as you did with me?” I asked.

“Well, not always, unless they have something that intrigues me. You certainly do!”

“I have to admit, Angela, you have certain charms that are very attractive.”

I discovered that Angela was a vivacious and fun person. She was single and a librarian at the local university. Her slender athletic figure had me almost drooling. Angela explained she had broken up with her boyfriend and was going as crazy at home as I was.

During our conversation, she asked me, “Tony, if we were not in a pandemic, what would you most like to do?”

The answer came without any pretense of thought. “Kiss you!”

She giggled. “Just kiss?”

“Yes, just kiss. I’d want to wrap you in my arms and just kiss you. I would not be adverse if that developed into further intimacy. However, it would be my first small step.”

“Tony, that is not a small step; it’s a giant leap. Will you take a rain check?”

“With pleasure.”

She reached into her fanny pack, pulled her cell phone asked for my phone number and dialed it. When my phone rang, she said, “Now we have each other’s numbers. Please call me and let’s stay in touch,” she said and returned to her flat.

Bemused, I returned to mine with the vision of that sexy woman filling my mind.

The following day my phone rang. It was Angela. “Hi, Tony, I’m horny. Want to watch a show?’

“Angela, I’d love to watch you put on a show.”

I glanced out the window and Angela had moved her bed, so it was now at the window of her bedroom. She came into view naked as the day she was born, climbed on the bed and said, “Tony, this is for you and of course for me. Keep the phone on so you can hear and feel free to join me if you wish.”

I immediately stripped and got on my bed. My cock was rampant and already leaking precum in anticipation of what we were about to do.

Angela spread her thighs and showed me an item that I did not immediately recognize. She parted her visibly very pink pussy and slowly inserted the object into herself. She lifted her ass, and I saw her insert a second part of the instrument into her anus.

I picked up my phone and asked, “Angela, what is that?”

“My favorite sex toy, it’s called a rabbit. It has three prongs to stimulate my pussy, my anus and my clit with its vibrations. It’s just delicious! I’m going to turn it on now.”

I heard the faint sound of its vibration coming over the phone. “Lucky rabbit,” I said.

Angela answered, “Hmm, remember, just a kiss first. Remember!”

“Just a kiss. You’re correct.”

I watched enthralled while Angela brought herself to a climax. Her moans filled my ears, and the sight of her body writhing and arching was a sexual smorgasbord to my eyes.

***

Our walks became a feature of our days. We always maintained social distancing rules and stayed six feet apart. Our voyeuristic masturbatory sessions became our life’s focus.

One day Angela said, “I do wish we could see each other at a closer distance. I would love to see cum spurting from your cock. We are too far from each other for me to see that clearly.”

“That can be fixed,” I said. “Do you have a laptop with a video camera?”

“Yes. I use it regularly to communicate with colleagues and students who are doing research. We even do weekly staff meetings on Zoom.”

“Great, so set up your laptop, and I will set up mine so we can get up close and personal for our next session. I will also be able to speak to you, and our playtime will be all the more intense.”

With that, we rushed home and soon were naked on our respective beds. I had set up my system to play on my 42’ inch TV and there was Angela splayed out to my lecherous eyes. “Angela, you are so sexy. If we were together, my tongue would be burrowing into that glistening succulent pussy of yours.”

“Oh, Tony, you are making me wet with just your words. Here, let me adjust my screen. Wow, I had no idea it was that handsome. Your cock would be engulfed in my hot wet mouth soon after.”

YolandaKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YolandaKiss

I had a perfect unobstructed vision of Angela impaling herself on her toys. My cock was spewing precum as I slowly stroked myself while never taking my eyes of Angela pleasuring herself. Soon we were cumming together, and when Angela saw me shoot a stream of cum which landed on my chest, I saw her hips buck, and her body writhed on her bed as she succumbed to her own orgasm.

“Wow, Tony, you are magnificent. Such a pretty cock and so very much cum. I’m not sure now that just a kiss will be enough.”

“And you Angela, have the prettiest pussy, ass and tits I have ever been privileged to see.”

Soon we were doing more than masturbating. We had suppers together, discussing books, listening to music. Each day brought us closer to each other, and I was slowly but surely falling in love with her.

***

Out of the blue, Angela asked me several days later what I would think of expanding our session to include other people.

“Are you already getting bored with me," I asked?

“No, Tony, I was talking to one of my co-workers, and she was asking me how I coped with my sexual needs. I explained to her what we were up to, and she told me she would love to participate in something like that.”

“You mean like in a virtual threesome?”

“No. Well…maybe! What do you think, shall we try?”

“Tell me, Angela, are you bisexual? Just maybe a little bit?”

“Well, I admit to a certain curiosity to tell you the truth. I am also certainly curious to see how her technique might be different from mine and maybe to learn something new.”

***

The following day Marge, Angela’s co-worker, joined us on the screen for our session. Marge was a voluptuous redhead with massive breasts and a full tush. She shyly smiled as she disrobed. She then got on all fours, and we were rewarded with the enchanting sight of her pussy with its pouting labia and nicely rounded butt.

When she caught sight of my rampant cock, she moaned, promptly brought her hand up to toy with her pussy. We could soon see her fingers reach into her glistening pink depths. It was a very erotic sight she presented to our eyes. As Angela and I started to pleasure ourselves, the moans, gasps from the three of us filled our ears. We could hear the squelching sounds of Marge’s pussy and the sight of her juices coating her hand and dripping between her thighs.

Our experience with Marge was a massive success as we were aroused by her sheer animal sexuality. Angela just asked me one question after we were alone. “Would you kiss her?”

“No,” I answered, “my kisses are only for you.”

“Good answer,” she said with a giggle, “well, I might kiss her.”

***

From that point, the group grew as Marge asked us to invite a couple she knew who were isolated in different cities. Word of mouth took over, and we soon had thirty participants. Any new applicants from that time forward, we suggested they form groups of their own as we felt that we had reached optimal size.

Soon there were groups spread across the country. The news went viral, and we were requested to do an interview with a major TV network. After the interview, we were vilified by every fundamentalist group as being the spawn of Satan.

We were sued for providing lascivious entertainment, public nudity, and breaking every anti-sex law they could dredge out of the law books. They would have even included sodomy if they were able. The case lasted one day in court, where the judge ruled that our acts were private and between consenting adults. There was no public nudity as defined by law, there was no entertainment for the public and that the rest of the charges did not apply.

As we left the court, the judge called Angela and me to the bench and asked us ‘sotto voce’ whether there was a group he and his wife could join. We told him we would let him know.

The press reports of the trial went viral and soon, groups formed in other countries. The more the so-called right-wing and religious elements protested, the faster the movement grew.

Soon groups started to hold joint sessions across the land. You would get communication from another group, asking if we were interested in having a joint session.

Those sessions then started to have a competitive element. Various games were devised to augment the fun. They ranged from edging sessions to determine who could last the longest without having an orgasm with the opposing team smut talking their opponents in an attempt to get them off. ‘Shot put’ was soon introduced to see which man could shoot his cum the furthest. The sprint and squirt for women to see which woman could squirt the most during an orgasm.

The pinnacle came when the International Olympic Committee contacted us and suggested that they might introduce masturbation as a new Olympic sport. We demurred as this for Angela and I was just a way of preventing ourselves from going out of our minds during isolation.

The next thing we knew was an announcement that the IOC had formed a sub-group called the International Olympic Onanism Committee (IOOC). They invited countries to select teams to compete in events starting this year as the cancellation of the summer Olympics had left a void in their schedule.

Angela and I were invited to head the committee. However, we refused as we had achieved our goal. We were soon going to be coming out of isolation and had other plans. The IOOC event took place with a host of events being scheduled. They were obviously not televised, but the world followed the results avidly. In the end, the medals ended in a draw between Russia and the States, each team having won an equal number of medals. The Russian men flattened the opposition while the American women definitely had the upper hand. It was later revealed that the Russians had used sexual enhancement drugs, and the resulting dispute was hilarious. Putin declared that as for him, he preferred to ‘Put It In.’ The American president seconded that stance.

***

I was sitting in my flat when I heard a knock at the door. I was startled as that sound had not occurred for months. I opened the door, and my jaw dropped standing in front of me was Angela with a smile on her face. “Hi, stud,” she said by way of greeting. “Care for some company? I understand you have a rain check.”

I just wrapped my arms around her and proceeded to give her a kiss that seemed to last for hours.

“Oh my, you are certainly one to keep your word. Now I have a present for you.” She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She proceeded to do a sultry striptease for me as I stood there, thinking I was in a dream.

“Come on, stud, you did not think I would leave it there. Now show me that cock and the body I have come to love. I have evil designs in mind.”

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments