Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Want to Watch You Wank

"I've been waiting for you. What do I want to see you do?"

79
31 Comments 31
58.7k Views 58.7k
713 words 713 words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
This story only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.

I'm waiting for you to come online. Literally. I'm sat here in my underwear, in the chilly room whilst I wait for the heating to kick in. It's made my nipples hard and huge, and they ache with cold and anticipation.

You like that, don't you? My hard nipples, straining through the sheer cups of my bra? Yes, I know you do. And I know you like it even better when I take it off, so you can see my round, glorious tits wobble as I shimmy at the camera for you...

But this is about what I want.

I want to see you wank.

I want to see your grin as you greet me, the twinkle in your eyes and the bulge in your trousers as you stand and adjust the camera. I don't want chit-chat and "how was your day?"s, or countless flirtations and mutual ego-stroking.

I want cock-stroking.

So undo your belt and pull down your trousers. Get out your cock, and show me your meat. Are you hard, lad? Oh yes, nicely firming, growing and darkening, turgid and hot. Show me how you want it. Maybe I'll learn, and when we meet, I'll fuck you with my fist faster than you can.

Run your fingertips up and down your shaft as I watch you lengthen and thicken. I'm staring at you with excited eyes and a dampening pussy. It doesn't take much to get you hard, does it? Just a flash of my tits and a squelch of wet cunt down the mic is enough.

Use your forefinger and run it slowly around the rim of your head, and each time around, rub it softly on the underneath, on my favourite bit, the wishboner. Round and round you go, lad, and think of my tongue, swirling in circles around your throbbing helmet.

Grab the base of your cock with your other hand, and stare into the camera, right into my eyes. Keep circling with your fingertip and gently wank your shaft.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

Think of my hot breath coating your shaft as your pre-cum oozes out.

Ah, that pre-cum... Show me. Let it stretch between your tiny hole and your fingertip. Show me a thick silver strand of sticky ooze, and I'll smear it over my lips like gloss. Yes, my lips. Think of my deep pink, velvet lips between my strong thighs, and wank hard, base to tip, as you taste your own lube on your finger and tell me what you taste of. Wank harder and faster as you think of running your head up and down my plump, swollen lips, poking your hardness into my wet, slippery cunt.

Just your cock head inside me, and I'm in your soul, staring at you down the camera as you wank for me, you hot fucker. Oh, fuck, yes. Bring your hand low on your base and squeeze, and finger your balls as I watch you. Hold them gently, and tug them a little, thinking of my mouth sucking them gently, whilst my hand takes over your shaft, sliding my own juice up and down...

Now, move your other hand up your shaft, all the way to the top, so your throbbing head is just encased in your fist, and back down, and up and down. Wank your cock for me like you'd fuck me, hard and deep, all the way in, and just the edge so my pussy screams for more. My tight walls try to suck you back in as you withdraw, and then fight against you, forcing you to fuck me harder to get inside, deep and hard. Hard and deep, faster, fucker...

And just when you think you can't hold back, cum in my cunt and up my ass and in my mouth and over my tits... Spunk on me and in me and for me, fucking your cock with your fist for me...

Yes...

Ah, lad. I want to watch you wank.

I'm waiting.

And perhaps, next time, I'll be a cyber slut for you, and do as you command me...

This story only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.
Published 
Written by Shylass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments