Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Orgasm

"Watching my mom's friends"

38
10 Comments 10
44.9k Views 44.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
My name is Elli and I recently turned nineteen. I grew up in a fairly large house with my two older brothers, Nathan and Steven, and my mother Maureen. My parents separated when I was thirteen and my father moved out. Years later I learned it was because he had a very low sex drive while my mother was a wanton slut who needed as much sex as possible. My mother was always very open with us about sex and none of us were embarrassed to be naked around the house. Mom would also often have friends over to swim and socialise by the pool and usually they would end up nude as well.

One afternoon, not long after my sixteenth birthday, I got home from school to find my mother and her friend, Vivian, sunbathing naked by the pool. I went out to say hi and let Mom know I was home. Vivian smiled and said hi then told me how Mom had been telling her I was looking to earn a bit of extra money. I replied that I was as I was now sixteen and needed to start saving to buy a car. She told me she needed a babysitter for Friday night which I thought a bit strange as she was in her early fifties so any kids she had weren't going to need babysitting. She then went on to explain that she had promised her daughter she would look after her two year old son overnight but then found out that her husband had tickets to some fundraiser dinner. I agreed and she told me to be there by six and that they would be late so I could stay overnight.

When Friday night came my mom drove me to Vivian's house and I was greeted at the door by her husband, David, who told me Vivian was upstairs getting ready. David was a tall, distinguished looking gentleman about the same age as his wife. Vivian came down the stairs and my eyes boggled. She was wearing a long, black cocktail dress that showed off most of her large, mature breasts and high heels. She told me that their grandson was sleeping and just to check on him once in a while or if he was crying. She then told me to help myself to everything and that they should be home around midnight or so.

After David and Vivian had left I got myself a drink and settled on the couch to watch TV. After a few hours I became bored with what was on and went to the cabinet where they kept their DVDs. I began to browse the movies but all they seemed to have was what I considered "Old people movies". This changed when I got to the bottom two shelves. The first was full of porn movies which kind of shocked me a bit because though I knew Vivian was not shy about nudity I always thought of her as kind of upper class as she spoke in a posh English accent and usually wore expensive designer clothes.

I looked in the bottom shelf and noticed that all the discs were hand labelled usually just with names and dates. Though they were only labelled with first names there seemed to be too many that I recognised for it to be a coincidence. Most seemed to be the names of my mom's friends. Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to take a look at one of discs. I browsed the handwritten titles and noticed one was labelled "Maureen" which I decided not to watch, frightened of what I may see.

I finally decided on a disc labelled "Sandy and Alan" which I thought had to be one of my mom's friends from work, a woman in her mid thirties with thick black curly hair. I turned on the player then took a seat on the couch. When the picture came on it showed Vivian dressed in a long, white satin robe. She smiled and waved. The picture panned out to show Sandy in a short, black see through nightie, naked underneath. She was sitting on the lap of her husband, Alan, who was naked and had his hands inside her nightie, playing with her slightly saggy medium sized breasts.

I started getting a funny feeling in my tummy and a warm, tingling in my vagina. I removed my blouse and bra and began massaging my small, firm breasts imagining it was me sitting on Alan's lap. I stood up and took off my shorts and panties then lay back on the couch to enjoy the movie.

Vivian undid the belt of her robe and slipped out of it showing her magnificent big breasts and smoothly shaven pussy. She knelt before Sandy and lifted off her nightie revealing one of the hairiest cunts I have ever seen. Vivian buried her face in Sandy's pussy while Alan continued to fondle her lovely tits.

Meanwhile I had moved a hand down to my vagina which had become slippery and wet. I inserted a finger and moved it around slowly while I massaged my titties and pinched my nipples with the other. I began rubbing my clit and couldn't help moaning as I experienced the best feeling I had had in my life.

The camera zoomed in on Vivian licking Sandy's cunt giving me a close up of her tongue flicking her swollen clitty.

ramitin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ramitin

The camera zoomed out and Alan moved his wife off his lap and stood up. He put his hand on her head and pulled her towards his nice big cock. Sandy eagerly took it into her mouth and began to suck it like it was some kind of exotic sweet.

"Oh yeah, suck it baby. It feels so good," Alan moaned.

I kept rubbing my clit wondering what it would be like to have a big cock in my mouth. I was both excited and slightly disgusted at the same time. The same went for having a woman lick my pussy but watching Sandy moan and writhe in pleasure made me sure it was something I wanted to try.

Alan removed his cock from his wife's mouth and got on his knees behind Vivian. He slapped both her ass cheeks in turn then grabbed her hips and pushed his cock into her, fucking her like she was a dog in heat. Sandy began to moan loudly that she was cumming and pushed Vivian's head hard against her pussy.

"I'm cumming. Oh yes, make me cum. Lick my hairy cunt while my husband fucks your hot, wet cunt. Oh yes baby, suck my clit!"

Sandy let out a loud shriek as her orgasm took hold, her hips gyrating like a woman possessed. She then stood and moved out of view. Alan continued fucking Vivian from behind, her ass quivering with each stroke. They moved away from the couch so Vivian was on her hands and knees facing the camera. She had a glazed look on her face as if she was in some sort of hypnotic trance. Alan kept pounding her cunt from behind as hard and fast as he could. Her gorgeous big titties swung back and forth. Alan yelled that he was going to cum.

"Yes lover, give it to me," Vivian moaned in her refined British accent. "Shoot your lovely hot spunk in my love hole."

"Here it comes baby," Alan groaned as he shot his load deep into Vivian's willing cunt.

"Oh yes, mmm," Vivian purred as she reached her own climax. "That was so good."

All the time I kept rubbing and fingering my own pussy when suddenly my whole body seemed to shake and my cunt seemed to explode in waves of ecstasy as I experienced my first ever orgasm.

I must have passed out for a bit because the next thing I remember was the headlights of a car pulling into the driveway. I quickly pulled on my shorts and blouse, hiding my underwear under one of the cushions. I then pretended to sleep.

"I've been dying for this all night," I heard David say. "Knowing you are naked under that dress. Imagining I could just lift it up and fuck you in front of a whole room of people."

I crept to where the voices were coming from and hid from view. David was hugging Vivian his hands squeezing her ample ass. They began kissing passionately. She rubbed the bulge in his trousers while he continued moving his hands over her ass all the while telling her how sexy she was. They moved apart and David removed his pants while Vivian bent over the dining room table. He eased his cock into her then began to slowly move back and forth. He gently stroked her ass telling her how beautiful it was and what a lucky guy he was to have such a sexy wife. He reached forward and undid her dress releasing her nice big tits, caressing them as he slowly fucked her.

I moved my hand to my pussy and began rubbing it slowly never taking my eyes off the scene in front of me. David pulled his cock out of his wife and I felt a tingle at how it glistened with her juices. She stood up and removed her dress while he took off his shirt. She then bent back over the table. She looked so hot bent over in just black stockings and high heels. David entered her pussy and once again started pumping her with his nice big dick. He pulled out and Vivian moved onto her back with her legs in the air. David re entered her and slowly moved in and out, her large breasts moving in time to his strokes. He placed his hands on her breasts and massaged them roughly as his stokes quickened. He furiously moved back and forth as they both moaned in pleasure. They both yelled that they were cumming at about the same time and I felt my own orgasm wash over me. I quickly did up my shorts and hurried back to the couch before they could catch me.

I awoke the next day showered and had breakfast with Vivian and David before they drove me home. Little did I realise at the time that this was going to lead to a whole lot more.

Published 
Written by ellii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments