Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Overflow (Part 1)

"Trapped by a swollen river, two friends succumb to rising temptation."

45
22 Comments 22
22.2k Views 22.2k
8.5k words 8.5k words
Recommended Read
"Will, quick! Pull in here," Katie cried, breaking the droning monotony of the off-road tyres on bitumen.

I stood on the brakes and heaved my maroon Toyota Prado off the road to the right, bumping slowly onto the dirt track between the gates of a vineyard. The name on the sign seemed vaguely familiar, but all of these boutique wineries did. As we crawled up the long, winding drive, I couldn't see any of the usual signage, flags and fanfare that welcomed the pretentious masses to the cellar door.

"I don't know that they're open," I offered as we pulled up outside a nondescript metal farm shed.

"It'll be all right," Katie replied, unbuckling her seatbelt. "We order heaps of wine off these guys for the restaurant. They won't mind."

“Okay, you go ahead. I’ll try and give Melissa another call.” I flicked and tapped my iPhone until the trill of my wife’s dial tone crackled through the car’s Bluetooth. Looking over the dash, I watched Katie skip off into the shed to find someone. My eyes fell briefly on her cute little ass in those faded denim cut-offs as she bounced out of the sunlight and in through the gaping roller door.

“Hey, Sweetie,” Melissa beamed through the speakers. “Are you guys on the road yet?”

“Yeah, we left a few hours ago. I couldn’t get away until three o’clock.” I sighed, “And now Katie’s making me pay for it. We’ve stopped at some winery just outside Wollombi. Apparently they supply you guys?”

“Gee, Sweetie! That could be anywhere.” I imagined Melissa rolling her eyes with that bemused grin of hers. “We get all our wine from around there.”

“I don’t know. She’s your sommelier,” I spat in mock indignation. “I just want to go camping.”

“Well, you shouldn’t have set her up with your best friend then, should you?” she teased.

It was my turn to roll my eyes. It had actually been Melissa that had forced Rob and Katie together. “Yeah, yeah. So, are you guys at the campsite yet?” I said, watching Katie standing just inside the shed. She was talking to someone who hadn't yet appeared in the doorway. She moved her hands in animated explanation, and her head tilted to the side, causing her mane of glossy auburn hair to wash across her back from one side to the other.

“We’re not in the usual spot,” Melissa explained. “Ian and Sally are worried about the next few days of rain. You know what they’re like?” she scoffed, no doubt with another eye roll. “We’re about ten minutes further on up the hill. Ian’s convinced the river will burst its banks.”

Katie extended her hand to the approaching stranger, now in my view. He looked about my height, a full head taller than Katie. Although he seemed to have a good ten years on me, in his mid to late forties. He took her hand, and rather than shake it, he pulled her in for a kiss on the cheek. Katie welcomed the attention, smiling brightly and brushing her free hand across her chest. She played with the buttons on the front of her shirt a few moments longer, with more smiles and head tilts, then turned to me and waved me over before she disappeared from view.

“Fuckin’ Ian,” I breathed, shaking my head. Then in my best deep-voice imitation, “Better safe than sorry.”

“What is that? Indian?” Melissa taunted.

“Shut up!” I laughed back. We chatted a few minutes more before the usual exchange of I-love-yous, then I hung up and dropped my phone into one of the cup holders in the centre console, and headed in after Katie.

A quick scan around the interior of the vast shed saw neatly stacked boxes stamped with the vineyard’s logo, and eventually row after row of towering oak wine barrels. Over to the right, a rustic timber bar stood in the front corner of the shed. It was a functional affair, with half a dozen miss-matched stools in front. Behind the unfinished hardwood counter, shelf after shelf overflowed with countless wine bottles, all sporting the same label as the boxes.

I approached the bar and introduced myself to Michael, who already had a clutch of wine glasses on the bar. Reaching for a bottle behind him, he asked, “So, are you two off for a romantic getaway?”

"Oh no, we’re not together.” Katie corrected. “ Will’s wife is the executive chef. A whole group of us are going camping up in the National Park for the next week. I just saw the sign on the gate, and thought I'd pop in to say hello." Then she smiled and fingered the button that was struggling to hold her shirt together across her heavy breasts. "And maybe pick up a case or two."

Michael poured an inch of white wine into the last of three glasses that were lined up on the bar in front of us. “I can definitely help you with that.” Michael grinned, then furrowed his brow. “You’re shutting down the restaurant for the week?”

Katie jumped in first, “No, Mel’s leaving the sous chef in charge.”

“We’re all friends from school,” I added. “We try and get away each year. There’s about eight of us.”

Michael’s brows were still knitted as he looked between Katie and I. “You two went to school together?”

I couldn’t help but smile. “So, I guess I’m not passing myself off as being in my twenties then?” I chuckled quietly as Michael blushed a few shades and Katie looked confused. “Turning to her, I explained, “He thinks I look much older than you.”

“You do,” Katie shot back with a quick grin, causing my own face to warm slightly.

“Nice,” I balked. Turning back to Michael, passing my gaze discreetly across Katie's toned thighs, which were crossed alluringly under the bar, I went on, “Little Miss Charming here is seeing a mate of mine. It’s her first time coming out with us.”

“Oh, okay. This is last year's savvy," Michael announced, as Katie swirled her glass in front of her face and lifted it to her nose.

I watched her slowly close her eyes and breathe in the aroma of the wine. Then she lowered the glass to her full lips, which parted slowly to take in the rim. Katie held the wine in her mouth for a moment, moving it around her tongue, tasting it fully. It was a seductive sight to be sure, and I caught myself holding my own breath as the tip of her tongue flicked across her lips as she swallowed.

Conscious not to stare, I focussed my full attention into my own tasting glass, and threw it down like a shot of something much harder. "Mmm, that's not bad."

Katie wrinkled her nose and glared at me with those steel grey eyes of hers. Her expression said it all: Seriously?

I felt my cheeks flush and my forehead prickle with sweat. I hated making an ass of myself in front of her. At least Michael hadn't seemed to notice. He instead was enjoying the delicacy of Katie’s oral performance.

Katie pushed her glass away, leaving the lion's share of the sample swirling gently in the bottom. "Have you still got any of the 2009?"

"You're a tough one," Michael smiled. "It was a bit wet last year. I should have known better than to try and sneak that one past you." He lined up three fresh glasses and splashed another tiny sample into each from a new bottle.

I took my time with the second tasting, holding it in my mouth a little longer, before swallowing it down. "Mmm, I think I prefer the first one. It's a bit sweeter." But really, what the fuck did I know? I would have preferred a beer.

There was no wrinkled nose this time. The look I got from Katie was one-hundred-per-cent-stink-eye. Her impatiently bobbing hiking boot completed the picture.

What the fuck was wrong with me? Like a dickhead, I kept going, trying to find some safe ground. "Have you got any pinot noir?"

"Sorry, mate," Michael replied, as Katie tasted the 2009. "We just do sauvignon blanc here."

"Oh, don't mind him," she apologised. "Pinot's the only one he can remember from the degustation his wife dragged him too a few months ago. He's more beer and nachos. Honestly, I don’t know how she puts up with him.

"That, however," she took another slow, seductive sip, "is beautiful. How much have you got left?"

"Actually, we're coming to the end of that one. The Hilton in Sydney nearly cleaned me out." Michael went on, telling her all about his monster order and other wine-related business.

I gestured at the first bottle still sitting on the bar, and Michael expertly poured me a full glass as he spoke to her. I didn't need to look at her to know she was rolling her eyes.

"You know, the thing about wine," Michael said, pouring Katie and himself a full glass from the second bottle, "is that it's all down to how much you enjoy it. All the rest of it...it's just bullshit."

I laughed and held my glass out to his. "To bullshit."

Michael clinked my glass, repeating the toast. Then he touched his glass to Katie's with a silent nod as she beamed back at him. Katie looked at me with pursed lips and a shake of her head, before we brought our glasses together.

I returned my attention to my own wine, and slowly nursed it during their inane conversation about tannins, oaky lingers and other pretentious nonsense. After lots of flirting and feigned offence, Katie had arranged to buy three boxes of the treasured 2009 sauvignon blanc. I balked at the twelve hundred dollars that she had negotiated him down to, especially as it came off my credit card, but what was I going to do? Melissa’s restaurant was my restaurant too, or so I was often told.

We each carried a box of twenty-four bottles out to the car, loading them onto the floor in the rear foot well. And as I was rearranging some of the camping gear, Michael returned with a fourth box. I could see from the date printed on it, it was my preferred from last year.

"This one's on me," Michael smiled. "To bullshit."

"Oh," Katie groaned, with her hands on her hips and her head cocked to the side. "Don't encourage him."

I thanked him warmly, shaking his hand, then climbed in behind the wheel. As I clicked on my seatbelt, I watched Katie hug him in the rear view mirror, pressing her breasts into his chest and planting a kiss on his cheek. It was the platonic version of her affection, I knew. I often enjoyed it myself.

It was the passion she gave my best friend, Rob, that ripped at me with pangs of unreasonable jealousy.

Once we were back out on the highway, Katie broke the silence, "Oh my God. That was such a good deal."

"Good deal? That was twelve hundred dollars. For only six dozen bottles!"

"Will," she explained seriously, "we sell that for ninety-five dollars a bottle at the restaurant. Michael can easily sell a single box for twelve hundred."

"Whoa!"

"Exactly. Don't you think I know what I'm doing?"

"Hey, that’s Melissa’s thing.” I shrugged. “You can serve it out of a box for all I care. I’m an economist.”

"You’re hopeless,” Katie giggled. She shook her head to herself, then turned away to look out her side window.

We chatted and joked as we drove. But before long, the conversation gave way to silence, as the valley of farms gave way to national park, and the clear blue sky gave way to clouds, and then torrential rain.

"Well, camping in the rain should be fun," I mused as we pulled onto another dirt track, or more accurately, mud.

"Yeah, there's nothing like being trapped in a tent with Ian and Sally for a week to unwind. It should be fun," she said sarcastically.

"Yeah, they’re something, all right. He’s a good bloke, but he’s pretty full-on." Then I imitated his voice, “You’ve got to take this seriously, Will. People die in the bush.”

“What is that, Irish?”

“Oh, get fucked,” I laughed back. Apparently nobody thought I did a good impression.

"I'm glad we've got the wine," she retorted with a smile.

I pulled up as the track disappeared into the river, the heavily wooded mountains looming ominously above us. It wasn't a big deal, I'd done this crossing dozens of times over the years, often in less capable cars than what I had now. It was a shallow crossing. But the water was flowing a lot faster than I ever remembered it.

The white noise of the driving rain on the roof competed with the roar of the river in front of us. The whole time, the sound of the wipers on full bore fought to be heard above the din. The voice inside my head told me not to attempt crossing in such heavy rain, and Ian’s deep tones joined it.

I knew I shouldn’t, but like a dickhead, I had to impress the gorgeous twenty-five-year-old woman sitting next to me.

I stole one more glance at Katie's shapely thighs, then lifted my foot off the break and eased the nose into the fast-flowing river. It was always a bit unnerving driving into water, but if I kept us pointed at the track on the opposite bank, I knew we'd be all right.

A thick, white, foaming bow wave formed around us, before being carried off downstream on my side of the car. We were getting buffeted a little, but I could see the water was only half way up the body of the Prado. But we were still going down slightly. About a third of the way across, I saw the water in front of us glow as the headlights dipped below the waterline.

"Are we okay?" Katie asked in response to the car being rocked more violently in the deeper water.

"As long as the water doesn't come up over the bonnet, we'll be fine," I replied. I began to wonder whether I should have bought the Landcruiser instead. It was a more serious four-wheel-drive than the Prado, and if I'd got the optional snorkel, it could have coped with having its engine dunked. Rob had been an insufferable ass about it when I had made the decision at the dealer, I remembered.

As it was though, we seemed to pass the centre point of the river, with the water only coming up to just short of the window line. We were heading up, much to the relief of both of us. But all of a sudden, about three quarters the way across, we lurched violently to the right, my side of the car dipping down sharply about forty-five degrees. The side of the track must have eroded under the extra force of the river.

The fast-flowing water started pushing us over.

"Will?!" Katie's hand shot up to the grab handle on the pylon in front of her as our world tilted sideways.

I threw the steering wheel to the right in an effort to throw the Toyota's weight back into the oncoming river, and gunned the engine to get more force behind it.

It worked, the car tipping back upright. But we were well off the track and now driving with the flow of water. I stomped on the brakes, but it was too late.

The bonnet plunged down beneath the surface of the river. The entire windscreen filled with white foam, then murky green water. But thankfully we were stopped. Unfortunately the Prado came coughing and spluttering to a halt as the engine sucked in nothing but water. We were done.

"Oh God, Will!"

"It's all right, Katie," I assured her, tapping at the inch or two of daylight at the top of the windscreen, "we're not all the way under. And we can still get out the back." I could see it from the mirror, but Katie had to spin around in her seat to see the safety of the grey sky out the rear window.

"It's okay," I reassured her. And we exchanged a nervous smile.

She was looking to me now for what to do. I told her to crawl out the back of the car, but to wait before opening the tailgate. She unclipped her seatbelt and nimbly climbed up between the front seats. I followed her as she scrambled over the back seats, my view filled with the perfect vision of her ass mere inches in front of my face.

Katie waited for me in the rear compartment, perched on top of all our camping gear. I asked her how it looked outside as I squeezed up beside her.

"It looks like a river," she said with confusion.

"No,” I chuckled. “Is there any debris or anything floating towards us?"

"Oh, no. There's nothing. It's clear."

"Okay then, out we go," I said, not quite able to get myself to the window.

Katie swung the rear door open. But as soon as she did, water splashed up from the rear bumper and poured into the car. She squealed, but I urged her on, pushing her out with my hand firmly on her ass. She tumbled, half falling out the back of the car, but quickly gaining a footing.

"Fuck, that's cold!" she complained, standing in waist-deep water at the rear of the car. The rain was well on its way to soaking her hair and shirt, causing both to cling to her body.

I was quickly out beside her, equally unhappy with the temperature of the water. I grabbed the tent and sleeping bags from the back, and thrust them at Katie, ordering her to the closest bank. I heaved the esky to the edge of the boot, and piled on the blow-up mattress, foot pump, a tarp and some rope. Then power-lifting the load, I used my body to push the rear door closed before following Katie to the shore.

"Get that tent set up as quick as you can," I puffed, stepping up onto the bank.

"Here?"

"No, up there," I replied, pointing to a grove of trees on a small plateau about fifty metres up a steep slope to our right. I fought to keep my eyes from rolling as Ian’s voice echoed in my head. "The river might burst its banks overnight. We want to be high up."

“Overnight?” she reeled. “We’re stuck here?!”

“The others are about another hour further on,” I explained. “Across another river.”

“Shit.” She sighed. She knew as well as I did that Ian would never let the others cross a river in such heavy rain to come looking for us. And given our current plight, he had a point, the fucker.

Katie struggled up the slope, slipping a few times on the wet grass, but she stayed on her feet and got to the level ground up ahead. For me, however, the climb was a lot harder. I was in a painful shuttle crawl, heaving my load an arm's-length up the slope, then crawling on my knees to follow it.

When I got to our camp site, I saw that Katie already had the tent laid out near the grove of eucalypts, and was threading one of the flexible poles through the sleeve. She'd wrapped the waterproof fly around the sleeping bags to protect them from the rain, and I shoved the inflatable mattress in under the bundle when I dropped my load. When I got to her, she had already started threading the second pole, and I jumped in and guided it through the gap at the top of the dome tent, before threading it back down my side.

With the poles crossed in an X, we both clipped the open ends into the rings at each corner, and the blue dome rose out of the grass in one graceful motion. "That's a mighty fine barn, English," I said in God knows what sort of accent as I grabbed the mattress and sleeping bags to throw inside.

"Now what the hell is that? The Simpsons?" Katie asked with a furrowed brow, as she caught the corner of the fly I threw to her.

"Witness, Gen Y" I said indignantly. "With Harrison Ford and Kelly McGillis. Oh, she was fine."

"Who?"

"The chick from Top Gun."

"How about something that was made after I was born?" she laughed, now in a crouch, securing the fly and hammering the pegs into the ground through the rings.

"Never mind," I sighed. "Are you all right here? I'll see what else I can salvage."

She waved me away with a nod of her head, and I slid back down to the river on my ass, before wading back over to the car. The water had well and truly got inside, with more splashing in through the open rear door. All our clothes and other soft items were drenched, although I did manage to recover a couple of dry towels from on top of the fishing gear. With those over my shoulder, I grabbed the portable Weber barbeque and made my way back to Katie.

Hauling the awkwardly shaped Weber and its stand up the slope nearly killed me. But when I crested the ridge, I was rewarded with the sight of Katie tying off the last corner of the tarp around one of the nearby trees. She was reaching up on her tip toes, the bottom of her shirt pulled out from the waistband of her shorts, revealing her taut stomach. Her sopping buff shirt was almost transparent, clinging to her lean frame. And the little rivulets of water cascading down her body took my breath away.

I brought the barbeque in under the tarp, and got about setting it up on its frame. Katie came in out of the wet, brushing the excess water from her shirt. I tried not to stare as her hands brushed down across her breasts and stomach, but I just couldn't pull my eyes off her. Even when I snapped my fingers painfully in the frame, I kept leering.

"What about the gas bottle?" Katie asked between chattering teeth.

That was what finally snapped me out of my fixated inspection of the lacy frills across the top of her bra, visible through her waterlogged shirt. I spun around and looked down at the Toyota, ass-up in the river. "Oh fuck."

"Come on then," Katie laughed, "I'll give you a hand.

I made her wait on the bank as I waded back in to retrieve the gas bottle for the Weber. And when I came trudging back to her, she asked me to go back for the wine, complete with pouting lips and a set of big puppy-dog eyes. Of course I went back in, only grabbing three of the four boxes in the end, before hip checking the rear door shut and heading for dry land, rolling my eyes the whole way.

Another bastard climb up to the camp site had me disgorging my shipment of wine in the tent, next to the esky and other items we'd saved. While back out under the tarp, Katie was crouched down, hooking up the gas bottle to the Weber.

"Hey, I only saw one sleeping bag in there," I said, peeling off my shirt under the tarp.

"I'm sorry, Will," she looked up at me, her grey eyes begging for forgiveness, "I dropped it in the river."

I couldn't help but sigh. Then, "That's all right, Katie. We've still got one. We'll just have to share. Right now, just get those wet clothes off before you freeze to death. We'll get the rest sorted later."

Katie undid her buttons and pulled the soaked shirt off, revealing that magnificent lacy bra. I'm sure it had an official colour, like mauve or lilac or something, but as far as I could tell, it was pale purple. Next came her tiny denim shorts, exposing a matching set of panties with a little bow on the front. To that point in my life, few things were more erotic than the sight of Katie pushing those shorts down her long, glistening legs.

I actually felt dizzy.

She left her underwear on, standing there in her bra and panties, and hiking boots as well, wringing out her clothes and long hair. We hung our wet laundry on the length of rope she'd run under the tarp, and I handed her the dryer of the two towels.

We scurried into the tent to finish getting ourselves sorted. After zipping ourselves up inside, I got to work pumping up the inflatable mattress, while Katie hooked up a makeshift clothes line with the string from the cover of our last remaining sleeping bag. She took my towel and hung it up, before doing the same with her wet underwear and then slipping into the sleeping bag.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

I'd unfortunately missed the show, wrestling with a stubborn knot in my boot laces, but that was probably for the best.

The last thing I wanted her to see was her boss’s husband climbing into a tight sleeping bag with her, sporting a massive erection.

I sat on the mattress a moment, trying to delay the inevitable. There was going to be no room to hide from her in there. Oh Jesus, I thought to myself.

"Come on, Will. Hurry up, it's freezing," she whined.

I sighed, then slipped my undies off, hanging them on the last few inches of string left by the towels and Katie's sexy purple delicates. I looked over my shoulder at her, wrapped up like the proverbial bug in a rug. Those big grey eyes watching me intently.

My shivering was uncontrollable. But to be honest, I'm not sure how much of it, if any, was to do with how cold it was.

I lifted up the open flap of the sleeping bag until I saw the gentle curves of Katie's slender body, her pale skin contrasting heavily with the black and red tartan pattern of the inside of the bag. My cock started to stir, so I quickly dived in beside her, then turning my back to her, I zipped the bag closed. But as I did, the zip also pulled Katie and I tightly together.

She was trembling too, but I was sure that was entirely due to the cold. Me on the other hand...

My cock was proudly at attention, and I was in a living hell. I lay there with my back to her, absolutely resolved to keep my erection away from her.

"Oh, Will, this is silly," she eventually said after a few minutes. "Roll over."

I swallowed hard and shifted myself around onto my back. It was agony, her body brushing against mine with every tiny movement.

"They're only breasts. They won't bite you." And with that, she wrapped her arm and her leg around me, pushing herself hard up against the full length of my body. The sensation of her soft flesh pressed against me was indescribable.

Katie rubbed her thigh up and down mine, getting higher each time, until eventually she brought her knee up across my groin. I barely got my hand to my cock in time to shield it from her smooth inner thigh. Crisis averted, but she just kept rubbing against me. It was driving me crazy.

I turned my head to look at her, and she was staring at me. "Are you all right?" I managed, my voice catching in my throat.

"Yeah," she breathed. "I'm just cold. Can you please put your arms around me?"

I swallowed hard again and shifted my right arm around her shoulders, stroking her upper arm. But my left was still dutifully holding my erection away from her leg.

"Both arms, Will," she protested. "I need you to hold me."

Her patrolling leg was on the upstroke towards my shameful little secret, and I just couldn't move my hand. But when her leg swept down again, I shifted myself onto my side to face her. I stuck my ass out hard into the cold zipper to create a void between us for my cock, bending my knees up to hold her legs away from me.

In that position, I was able to get both arms around her, and I rubbed my hands across her back. The friction of my palms on her beautifully smooth skin was warming, and I thought I was onto a winner. "Better?" I smiled.

Katie stared at me for a long minute, then eventually asked, "Why do you keep pulling away from me?"

My blood froze. "Huh? What do you mean? I’m not pulling away from you."

An astonished laugh burst free. “Will! Look at you. You couldn’t get further away from me if you tried.” To emphasise her point, she theatrically pulled her head back with a grimace, and pushed herself back from me with her hands and knees.

"Shut up! I’m not doing that. I’m not pulling away from you, Katie," I lied, the flush of embarrassment warming my cheeks.

"Yes you are,” she protested. “Oh my God! You’re blushing! You’re such a bad liar, Will.”

Of course, being called out on that only made my reaction worse. She had me, and all I could do was huff a nervous laugh. I had nowhere to go.

Seriously, Will, what is it?” The last of her taunting amusement drained away.

My pulse hammered in my ears as I searched for the words. "It's just...I mean..." I held my hand over my face and groaned into my palm through gritted teeth. "I wish I didn't feel like that. I just..."

Her eyes flashed with realisation and her tone became serious. "Are you attracted to me?"

I felt the shameful heat and pressure of the blood in my face. It was so strong around my lips and nose, I thought I would start bleeding. "I'm so sorry, Katie. It's not your fault. I just..."

"Oh, Will." She gently touched my face, her eyes locked with mine. It wasn't pity. It was something warmer, kinder: empathy. She snuggled in, pushing my knees down to allow her to get closer.

"I’m sorry," I whispered again. I was mortified. The admission alone felt like a betrayal of Melissa, to say nothing of my feelings towards Katie. It was only lust, I knew, rather than anything else, but still…

"Oh, I don't care about that," she soothed, wiggling into position with her body pressed fully against mine. “You’re a guy. It happens. Hell, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t find you attractive myself.” Then she giggled. “Especially when you try those dreadful accents.”

“Try?” I was playfully indignant, thankful for an opportunity to break the tension.

“You want to do one right now, don’t you?” she laughed.

“No!” I groaned with a pout. She was right, of course, and I let my best string of Cockney dialect dissolve back into my subconscious.

Her eyes twinkled with amusement, then she said more seriously, “I work for your wife…”

“And you’re going out with my best mate,” I whispered back.

“Yeah,” she breathed softly, her eyes moistening. She ran her fingers through her thick, damp hair, tucking as much of it as she could behind her ear. The domed walls of the tent had turned everything a muted tone of blue, but her auburn mane had somehow managed to retain its deep glow.

We shared a silent acceptance of our situation as we lay there in each other's arms, listening to our breathing and the constant drum of rain on the tent. Now that we seemed to be past that wall between us, the pressure of her naked body against mine was causing the blood to thicken my cock.

"Is that your…um…?" she asked, looking down between us briefly, but unable to see past her breasts squashed into my chest.

"Yeah." I blushed again. "Sorry. It...ahh..."

"It's okay. I don't mind," she smiled. "But can you move it a bit? It's just a little uncomfortable there."

I reached between us, forcing my hand between our tummies -- mine hairy, and hers so sensually smooth. I felt Katie's flesh soften slightly on the back of my hand as I reached my target, and moved my aching cock to the side, nestling it in beside her hip bone.

"Mmm, that's better," she breathed, as she snuggled back into position and we continued to chat.

It soon started getting darker outside, so we decided to cook some dinner while it was still light enough. I hadn't managed to rescue any torches from the sinking Prado. Standing there under the tarp with a damp towel around my waist, I sizzled up a couple of steaks and some onion on the Weber.

"What do we do about that?" Katie asked, tilting her head down to the shipwrecked Toyota. She was also wrapped in a wet towel, and holding a pair of buttered bread rolls.

"We'll have to wait to be rescued. The car's fucked. It'll have to be towed back to civilisation. Unfortunately my phone's in the centre console," I pointed down to the car with the tongs.

"And mine's in my bag. How long before you think someone will come by?"

"That river's picking up, and judging by this rain, it's only going to get worse. I don't think anyone who knows what they're doing is going to be coming past here for a while. Ian sure as shit won’t."

Katie wrinkled her nose at the prognosis.

"We've got shelter and plenty of food, I went on. "So we should be all right for a while. I don't think we need Bear Grills out here just yet."

She snorted a laugh and leaned up against me.

"Have you got those buns?" I asked, switching off the barbeque.

"I've got buns," she chirped. "How about these?" And with that, she stepped away, thrust her ass at me and lifted up the hem of her towel to expose that perfect little backside.

My mouth fell open.

"What? I can't have fun with this?" she pouted, as she let the towel drop back into place. "Too soon?"

I smacked her on the ass with my free hand, eliciting a squeal, followed by a long giggle, as she sidled up against me once more.

The Weber secure and our steak rolls assembled, we went back into the tent and ate our dinner, sitting up side by side in the sleeping bag. Katie wouldn't waste one of the good bottles, so we instead shared one of my bullshit freebies, drinking straight from the bottle, as plates, glasses and other utensils also hadn't been rescued from the car.

"Not that I'd ever admit it," Katie said after a long swig of the lesser wine. "This actually goes quite well with a barbecued steak sandwich."

I snatched the bottle off her with a shake of my head and roll of my eyes. She sat there, grinning broadly while chewing a mouthful of steak.

Darkness fell, and we were snuggled up tightly in each other's arms again. My raging cock was sticking into her stomach, but true to her word, she didn't seem to mind. Katie was such a cool chick, so light and easy-going. It just fuelled my attraction to her.

"Does it hurt?" she asked after a long pause in the conversation. "Your hard on?"

"It kind of aches," I replied, growing more comfortable with the freshly-forged bond between us. To say nothing of the wine. "I imagine it feels the same for you when you're uncontrollably horny."

All she managed in reply was an, "Oh." An eternity more of white noise from the rain and river, then she said, "If you need to take care of it, you know, masturbate, I don't mind."

"That's all right," I scoffed, "I'm not going out there in the cold to wank off."

"No. I mean you can do it here if you want."

"Thanks, Katie, but I'm certainly not going to send you out into the rain while I stay in here and do that."

"I'm not going out there," she snorted. "If you want to take care of it here, now, I'm okay with it."

Again, I blushed as my heart thundered. What an incredible offer. Thankfully, the darkness hid the burning tones of my face, as the soundtrack of rushing water masked the stunned silence of my response.

Every fibre of my being wanted to masturbate in that moment, in that sleeping bag, with a beautifully naked Katie pressed against me. But there was no fucking way I was going to. Melissa meant far too much to me to piss it all away for a few minutes of taboo pleasure. While I would forever regret not doing it, I knew in my heart of hearts that I couldn’t.

I just couldn’t.

As much as it pained me, I wished her goodnight, bringing an end to the conversation, and the temptation. Unfortunately the countless hours of solitary contemplation while I waited to fall asleep did nothing to temper my arousal.

When I woke the next morning, I was spooning Katie tightly. I could feel my engorged cock between her ass cheeks, and the sensation was an unbearable agony. She stirred when I shifted my weight on my arm, pressing back into my cock. It was an electric surge throughout my body.

"Oh for God's sake, Will. Would you please wank that thing. It's been poking me all night, and I haven't gotten any sleep." She was whiney and groggy, and definitely irritable.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" Any semblance of remaining faithful to Melissa had long since washed away. I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Just hurry up, so I can get back to sleep,” she moaned.

As much as I knew I shouldn’t, fuck it!

I reached down between us, grabbing my cock from the soft cleft of her spectacular ass. My pre-cum was all over her buttocks and the small of her back, eliminating the need for any lubrication. It felt so good stroking my shaft, rubbing my palm and fingers up over the slimy head, then back to the base. With every pump of my cock, my knuckles and the back of my hand ran up and down the crack of Katie's ass. Her soft flesh, slick with my own pre-cum, moulded around my fist as I went back and forth.

As much as I knew I should have rolled over to do it, I just couldn’t tear myself away from her lithe body. I had to feel her smooth skin. I had to breathe in her gentle scent. I had to come on her.

It didn't take long. Maybe fifteen or twenty strokes before I bucked in pure ecstasy, shooting thick streams of semen all over my stomach and her back. I just kept coming in wave after glorious wave, choking the head of my cock with lusty abandon.

I lay there breathing hard into Katie's neck, the afterglow washing over me in a blissful warmth. I kept stroking my cock slowly, more for the feeling of her ass on the back of my hand, than the sensation in my own loins. And my body sliding against her cum-coated back felt so sinfully magnificent.

Katie's body rose and fell in time with mine, as we lay there quietly until the drum of the rain overtook my breath as the loudest sound in the tent. Then, the sleeping bag's zipper tore through the white noise.

Katie sat up, throwing back the flap of the bag. She knelt forward, reaching for the makeshift clothes line. The sudden absence of her body chilled me, but the vision of her slender torso bent over in front of me, glistening as it was, was well worth the heat loss. She sat back down and twisted, exposing her left breast to me. I was struck with how erect her nipple was, sticking out nearly an inch.

"Hey, I'm up here." Her words jolted me back into the moment. Her expression, thankfully, was amusement. She handed me her panties, which were still damp. "Can you please clean your cum off?"

I folded her panties into a thick square and began wiping my semen off her back in gentle strokes. I'd managed to get some as high up as her shoulder blades, and elsewhere, it was dripping into the crack of her ass. I took my time, savouring the impromptu sponge bath. Then, when I could draw it out no longer, I turned her panties inside out and wiped down my front.

"Well, I'll definitely get pregnant if I wear these," she smirked, evaluating the cum-soaked panties in her hand, before hanging them back up.

Warmly zipped back up with me, Katie snuggled in facing me with her head on my chest and her leg draped across me. She was sleepily caressing the hair on my chest and stomach. Occasionally, her fingertips caught in the sticky friction of the cum I hadn't cleaned off well enough.

Reflexively, I kissed the top of her head, then caught myself. This wasn’t Melissa. She wasn’t my wife! What the hell did I just do? Not just the kiss, the whole fucking thing?

Before the terror and guilt of the situation overtook me, she gave one of those contented, little hums and snuggled into me harder. Her leg rubbed back up my thighs, then passed over my still hard cock.

"Isn't that supposed to go down now?" She was awake. There was no drowsiness in her tone.

"Um, sorry, Katie. Sometimes it takes a while." Yeah, when you've just wiped your own cum off a girl’s back with her dirty panties, I thought to myself. That erection, I knew, was going nowhere.

"I'm obviously not going to get back to sleep," she huffed, sitting up. "Do you want to get breakfast started? I'll see if I can air out this tent a little."

"It is getting a little musty in here," I agreed. The tent reeked of sex.

I got to work on some bacon and eggs on the Weber, while Katie fussed about in the tent. I looked over to see she had it opened up and was wiping down the walls with the sleeping bag cover. It wasn't a great approach, but it was enough to get rid of the excess condensation and water that had pooled at the entrance.

When she joined me with some buttered and sauced buns, she got her first look at the car, or what was still visible of it. The water level had risen overnight, and the river had picked up speed. A white rooster tail of foam plumed up from the rear window, washing down on the front of the maroon roof where it met the waterline.

"So that's us fucked then," she observed matter-of-factly.

"No worse than we were before," I replied, flipping the crispy rashers on the hotplate. "I think the river will go a lot higher. There's no break in this rain. We’re in for the duration."

Bleary eyed, a naked Katie sat back in the sleeping bag munching on her bacon and egg roll. Although obviously tired, she had a peace about her that I hadn't noticed before. She watched me intently as she ate, studying me over the chewed rim of her breakfast.

When she broke the yoke, it spilled over both sides of her roll, dribbling down her chin onto her chest, and down her forearm on the other side. She methodically traced the line of yoke on her breast with her index finger, then slowly brought it to her mouth, sucking her finger clean. When she finished with her décolletage, she proceeded to lick the runny yoke from the back of her other hand, and followed the trail down her arm.

Her eyes never left mine during her cat-cleaning. And seeing that she'd missed the spill on her face, without thinking, I traced my own finger along the line of egg from her chin to her lips.

In an instant, the tension returned.

Still staring into my eyes, she took my finger into her mouth and sucked it clean.

My heart began pounding, and my face grew hotter with each thumping pulse in my ears. The wet sensation of Katie fellating my finger, sucking hard and cradling it with her tongue, stirred my cock.

"Juice?" I croaked, unsteadily retrieving my finger.

Katie nodded, taking another large bite of her roll to try and capture the escaping yoke. With a mouthful of bun and a mischievous glint in her eye, she teased, “Is it pineapple?”

My blush deepened, if that was at all possible, the doughy smell of cum still thick in the air. Desperate to flee the awkwardness, I buried my attention in the esky. After digging around in the ice as long as I could, I pulled out the bottle and took a long gulp of the orange juice myself before passing it over.

Katie held the bottle while she swallowed the last of her food. Then she giggled, “Oh, get fucked! That was funny.” She took a swig of juice, and the imperfect seal of her amused lips caused a trickle of juice to escape. It dribbled down between her breasts, and she quickly wiped it up with her index and middle fingers. Popping them into her mouth, she seductively purred, “Mmm, sticky.”

Oh, come on!” I cried, snatching the bottle from her and causing her to burst out laughing. I screwed the lid on in mock indignation.

As I turned to put it back, Katie fell across my back in an apologetic hug. “I’m sorry, Will. I don’t mean to make it hard on you.” She barely got the words out before the giggle became too much.

I held the pout as long as I could, before joining her in the laughter. The whole time, I revelled in the feeling of her soft breasts pillowing against my back. I could make out the hard nubs of her nipples against my skin.

Eventually we zipped ourselves up in the sleeping bag and settled in for the day. We held each other close and listened to our surrounds. The drum of the rain. The roar of the river. The sound of Katie's breath in my ear as she drifted in and out of sleep.

I woke some time later to the sound of urgent breathing in my ear. It took me a minute, but I became aware of Katie's arm wedged in between us, rhythmically twitching back and forth. My own cock twitched at the realisation that she was masturbating in my arms. My cock slid against her stomach, resting against her wrist. Katie shifted her head slightly to look into my eyes, her cheeks flushed. Neither of us spoke.

I squeezed my own hand between us, rubbing her smooth belly with the back of my hand. Katie stared into my eyes as my fingers found my throbbing cock and began stroking it against her. I felt her breath in my mouth. Our faces were so close, our noses rubbed together. There was even some incidental contact between our lips.

We lost ourselves in what was happening. I was completely overcome with the feeling of my cock in my hand, and my cock against Katie's stomach and forearm. I wedged the swollen head between her smooth wrist and soft belly with every stroke. Then, without warning, Katie's fingers gripped around my shaft, replacing my hand with her own. My whole body flushed with warmth as she wanked my cock.

I urgently twisted my hand around, pressing my palm flat to her tummy and diving down. I slid across Katie's smooth mound and found her steamy folds with my fingertips. I dove deeper, running my fingers down the length of her slit. Her wet labia parted around my digits as I rubbed back and forth.

Katie moaned into my mouth, and she began rolling her hips in time with my strokes. Then as quickly as it had started, she let go of my cock and replaced my hand on her pussy with her own.

I wanked myself against her a few minutes longer, my hand slick with her pussy juice. Then we swapped again, briefly pleasuring each other, before returning to ourselves.

Eyes still locked, our lips now pressed together, but not kissing, we swapped again. Katie's hold of my raging cock was overwhelming. She was going to finish me. I feverishly probed at her sopping pussy, digging my middle finger deeply into her cunt, while working her clit with my thumb.

She ground down on my hand, her pussy clenching my finger in a spasm that rocked her whole body. She moaned loudly into my mouth and wildly pumped her fist on my cock.

I lost it too, erupting violently in an orgasm that just wouldn't end. My cum gushed up my full length, coating both our stomachs in my warm, sticky seed.

We both kept touching each other as we came down. As our breathing slowed, we melted into an incredibly tight embrace. Our combined body heat was so intense, we were both sweating. I gently sucked her lips between mine, and we began kissing softly, open mouthed, but with no tongue.

"Are you okay?" I breathed into her mouth.

"Uh-huh," she moaned back into mine between those lovely little kisses.

Her eyes eventually closed, and she nestled into my neck. I held her tightly to me, sliding my hands across the toned muscles of her back. The warm wetness of my cum and our sweat between us was strangely comforting. I didn't want this moment to end.

I held her for the remainder of the afternoon, silently breathing in her scent and burning every tiny tactile sensation of her body into my brain. We had crossed the line, I knew. The milk had been spilt. The horse had bolted. Despite my guilt, I didn’t want to waste the moment stewing about what I had done to Melissa. I wanted to savour what I had done with Katie.

Besides, it wasn’t like we had fucked or anything.

I know. I didn’t buy it either.

***

Thank you for reading Part 1. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and leave a comment.
Published 
Written by Wilful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments