Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

School Uniform

"A sixteen year old schoolboy has fun in the woods."

24
14 Comments 14
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"This story is based on real experiences."

The last bell of the afternoon finally rang. I hurried down to the toilet block ignoring my school friends and locked myself in a cubicle. Sitting on the closed lid I undid my shoes and kicked them off. Next I unzipped my black trousers and slipped them down my legs and off over my ankles quickly followed by my boxers putting them on top of my shoulder bag. I loosened my tie and undid the top three buttons of my shirt then pulled it up above my waist leaving naked below. It felt so good as the cool air ran over my skin and started slowly rubbing swelling cock and feeling my balls. I’d been waiting all afternoon for this moment when I could finally play with myself. I sat there teasing my stiff cock for about ten minutes lost in fantasies of being naked outside or with one of my neighbour’s Mums, a couple of them were pretty hot.

When I knew it would be quiet I put my boxers into my school bag and slipped the trousers back on fastening the button but leaving the zip undone. I walked out of the toilets and down the empty corridor rubbing my stiff cock through then thin material. I kept my hand over the bulge as I walked down the path out onto the quiet road that led to the woods. It was a long walk home and I often took a detour to make things more enjoyable. There was nobody around, just rows of bungalows either side of the street. I made myself get my cock out through the open zip and covered it as best I could with the bottom of my school blazer. With one hand in the blazer pocket I could keep it in position over my stiff cock, or move it to the side whenever I felt like it. This was a game I’d been playing for a while and it gave me a huge thrill daring myself into ever more risky situations.

As I approached the end of the quiet street I moved my hand back to my side exposing my stiff cock and gave it a few hard strokes with my free hand. As I walked down the track and turned onto a small path my erection was standing out in front of me. About fifty yards down the path I stopped under some small pine trees, took off my blazer and spread it on the ground, then dropped my trousers to my ankles and lifted my shirt. I stood exposed, playing with myself. God it felt good but I wanted to get my trousers off completely, that’s when the fun would really begin. It was too risky here so close to the road, there were usually dog walkers. I bent down and stuffed the blazer into my school bag and pulled my trousers up but didn’t fasten them; instead I held them at the top of my thighs and started walking leaving my stiff cock and balls exposed to the afternoon air. How I loved this feeling. My stomach was tight as I kept looking around for anyone else, this added to the excitement immensely and part of me wanted to be caught. I imagined a middle aged woman walking her dog and seeing me playing with my erection. I imagined her stopping and smiling at me and showing me her breasts as she watched me.

I managed to get all the way down to the bottom of the woods without covering myself which really excited me and when I got to the stream I walked off the path into the woods. I found a large beech tree and stood underneath it as I sat down on the leafy ground. I took of my shoes and slid the trousers off over my ankles then removed my tie and undid all the buttons on my shirt. Slipping on my shoes I stood and walked around the little clearing rubbing my cock slowly. I made one more circuit of the clearing with the knot in my stomach tightening as I prepared myself for the next stage. I’d stripped naked outside before on numerous occasions but usually stayed in one spot with my clothes to hand. This afternoon would be different I decided.

Walking slowly back to the tree I slid the white shirt over my shoulders and put it on top of my bag with the other discarded clothes. This was it. I walked over to edge of the clearing and kept going deeper into the wood, totally naked apart from socks and shoes. It was exhilarating, my cock bounced in front of me with each step. The only sounds were the birds in the trees and the leaves under my feet. I began to rub myself slowly as I walked, leaving the clearing and my clothes further and further behind. After a couple of minutes I stopped under another large tree and stood leaning back. I felt the rough bark against my shoulder blades and buttocks, the cool air on my legs and stomach and most importantly around my balls and hard cock. I closed my eyes and ran my hand down across my stomach, under my cock gently squeezing and pulling my balls out then letting them drop back; I repeated this movement numerous times starting higher each time. Soon my hand was running over my chest teasing the nipples and pinching them hard before moving down across my belly to my balls. I wasn’t allowed to touch my cock during this part of the game and had to use other means to increase the excitement.

Katty_burning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katty_burning

I heard a dog barking and opened my eyes but it sounded far enough away not to worry about and I continued teasing my body. The excitement was almost unbearable and I desperately wanted to wank and make myself cum but I didn’t allow the desire for release to win; instead I started walking again, this time with my cock in my hand. I was allowed to hold it but not rub until I found another big tree. The undergrowth was more dense here and I had to choose my steps carefully. Some tall willow herbs brushed against my thighs and this became a new challenge. Removing my hand form my cock I deliberately walked where ever any tall plants would brush against my cock; if I chose the steps carefully they would tickle my balls to which was exquisite. About twenty yards ahead I saw a small Holly tree and new challenge sprang into my mind. I walked towards it letting my erection swing freely in front of me.

Walking up close to it I put my hands on hips and pushed them forward so the tip of my cock brushed against the spiky leaves. The feeling sent a shiver through my body and I swayed my hips from side to side dragging my swollen knob across the sharp spikes. Reaching out I took hold of a thin branch and scraped it slowly across my balls. It tickled and scratched at the same time making me gasp softly. I held my stiff cock up with my free hand and ran the spiny leaves up the underside of my shaft. I let out a louder gasp then rubbed the little spikes all over my purple glans. My foreskin was rolled right back leaving the knob completely exposed and the sharp spikes sent waves of tingling pleasure through me.

Stepping back I raised my hand to my mouth and dribbled a large glob of saliva into my open palm. I rubbed it over the top of my penis before raising my hand for more. I repeated this several times until my shaft and knob glistened with the smooth clear liquid and began to slowly slide my hand up and down, gripping the skin tight and pulling it as far back as I could each time. At the bottom of each stroke I held it stretched tight exposing my swollen purple knob completely. The feeling of fresh air on the wet skin was electric and I could feel the cum churning in my balls.

Suddenly I froze. There were voices and they sounded nearby. Keeping hold of my cock I edged my way around the Holy Tree. At the bottom of the steep bank, I saw a middle-aged couple walking along the path by the stream. They had a docile looking Labrador on a lead and were oblivious to my presence. Silently I stood up from my semi crouched position and began to wank furiously. If they looked up in my direction they were going to get a big surprise but I didn’t care, I just needed to cum. As I rubbed my cock frantically I cupped my other hand around my balls and squeezed, then stretched them out holding the skin taught before letting them swing back down. I kept this up feeling the cum starting to boil in my balls as I frantically rubbed my cock. That was it; thrusting my hips forward I rubbed the skin back and forth over the rim of my glans and let out a deep moan as the jet of cum shot out four feet in front of me. A second and then third immediately followed making my knees buckle. I kept rubbing as more sperm squirted out the final blasts landing on my thighs. When I looked down at the path the couple was nowhere in sight and I scooped up the cum from my legs raising my fingers to my mouth as I licked them clean.

I walked slowly back to the clearing feeling relaxed and totally spent. These games were getting better with each adventure.

Published 
Written by plz234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments