Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Social Distancing Together

"Friends reach out to each other in a terrible time."

51
44 Comments 44
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"In a time of stress and fear and uncertainty, we should all be so lucky as to find someone to go through it with, to share the fears and ease the burden. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope all of my Lush friends and readers are so fortunate, and that you're being smart and staying safe. Be well."

Bored. So fucking, goddamn bored. Fucking virus. Can’t go anywhere, can’t see anyone, can’t do any fucking thing except sit on my ass and watch TV. Well, that and watch internet porn and jerk off, but after doing that twice earlier – utilizing paper towels to conserve my precious supply of TP – that urge is non-existent.

Not that I didn’t try, but waggling a limp, worn-out dick around loses its appeal pretty quickly… not that it had much appeal to begin with. I consider eating again but if I keep doing that, with all this forced isolation and inactivity I won’t even be able to see my dick pretty soon.

Not that it matters. We’re probably all going to die anyway. Fuck! Where did that come from?

When my cell rings, I grab it without looking; yanking around a telemarketer might provide a few minutes amusement, but no, it’s Jenny. Not that I mind talking to Jenny, but I’d rather be about seven inches inside of her and rolling around sweating and moaning than staying far apart and talking on the phone.

“Hey Greg, whassup?”

“Not me, I assure you.”

She laughs. “You? You’re perpetually horny. All the bad news got you down?”

“That, and I was so bored I off-loaded a couple of times already. Internet porn...”

“Oh. Bummer – I mean me too, several times, reading stories on Lush, but I’m always up for more while you poor weak, handicapped men…”

“Hey! If you’re trying to cheer me up, you’re truly lousy at it.” Jenny is my fuck buddy, a great friend and frequent sex partner rather than love interest - other than the fact that we discovered that we both love sex. The most uninhibitedly sexual person I’ve met, Jenny is nearly insatiable, but she knows that I can usually keep up with her and sometimes even wear her out, something I enjoy doing.

She laughs again. “I know. I’m bored too; should I come over?”

“You can’t, not now. We’re supposed to stay away from others – fuck, they’re busting people they catch out on non-essential errands.”

“I’ll just say I need to get laid. If that isn’t essential, what is?”

“Funny girl.” It’s tempting, but… “I’d love it, but you better not. I mean, I’m not sick, but we’d be exposed – and not just to each other, to everyone we’ve seen lately.”

“Damn; I’m horny.” That’s like saying the sun sets in the west, but I don’t comment; she goes on, “Do you have a fever or anything?”

“Not that I’m aware of.”

“Me either.”

“I don’t own a thermometer, though. I guess if you were here you could feel my forehead.”

“A rectal temperature would be more accurate.”

“You have a rectal thermometer?”

“No, idiot, that’s a joke. If I can take your temperature by feeling your forehead I could do the same thing by sticking my finger up your ass. Plus, I know how much you like that.”

“Oh. You’re quite the comedian. You have a point, though.”

“About your ass and my finger?”

“Well, yeah, that too.”

“So I should come over?”

“Probably not a good idea… and even if you do, we’ll have to stay several feet apart, so what’s the point?”

“We could talk.”

“We’re talking now, right?”

“Greg, come on! I’m so bored. Is your apartment clean – I mean, you know, Corona-clean?”

“This place has been Lysoled, Clorox-wiped, sanitized and cleaned like crazy; word’s out, so no virus or bacteria will come within a mile of it. It’s never been cleaner. Still, why take the chance?”

“I just need some company…”

She sounds sad. Sad, lonely, and a little scared, to be honest, as much as bored. In other words, she sounds like I feel. I hurt for her.

“Jen, you know us. If you come over we’ll end up fucking, and although I’m phenomenally well-endowed I can’t do that from six feet away.”

“Are you sure you don’t have a fever? You’re starting to sound a little delusional.”

I laugh. “Thanks. You’re so good for my ego.” The idea of sex with Jenny is providing some of the sparks that porn had failed to, and I feel myself hardening at the prospect. “How about phone sex?”

“Well… that has potential, but it’s kind of pointless, isn’t it? I mean, we're still alone.”

“I get that, Jen, but…”

“How about this? You’ve got the sofa on one side of the room, so just push your recliner to the other. That’s what, maybe eight feet? You take one, I’ll take the other, and we can watch each other while we, uhh… play.”

“You want to have a mutual jerk-off session while we watch each other? That’s new.”

“Desperate times call for desperate measures… so, whaddya say?”

“I say… fuck, why not?”

“Try not to let your enthusiasm run amok.” Her sarcasm is palpable; she’s very good at that.

“Jen, babe, I’m hard as a fucking rock just thinking about it.”

“Really?”

“Yes; and that’s after jerking off twice already this morning.”

“Very cool… my panties would be soaked if I was wearing any.”

I groan. “Damn, girl! Get that wet, horny little pussy over here!”

“Give me thirty minutes.”

“You live five minutes away…”

“I need to get a few things together. See ya soon!”

My apartment is spotless, scrubbed down like I told her, but I look around and make sure I haven’t left any cum-soaked paper towels anywhere. The thought of watching Jen masturbate – and her watching me – keeps me semi-hard while I wait, and (not that I’m watching the clock) she makes it in a mere twenty-three minutes. I left the door unlocked so she lets herself in.

She looks great, brown hair shining and nipples gloriously erect in her cornflower t-shirt; she’s quite busty and rarely goes braless, but she clearly should! Her short skirt reminds me that she’d said she was commando – and wet. Can’t wait to see!

We stop several feet apart. “Hey…”

“Hey yourself, Jen. You look hot; love the no-bra effect.”

She smiles. “Thanks. The girls needed to get out too, so I set them free. No panties either…”

“You should go like that more often.”

She nods toward my groin. “If you’ll go out in those little knit pants so that everyone can watch the pendulum swing, I will. Love that bulge, Greg.”

“Thanks, it’s a little semi; been thinking about you.”

“I’ve been thinking about you too. Missing you. Sure wish I could have a hug.”

“I know, babe.” She looks like she sounded, scared and lonely. “Me too. You scared?”

“Yes.”

“Me too.”

“Fuck this horseshit, huh?”

“Absolutely.” I nod toward a small tapestry bag she’s carrying. “What’s in the bag?”

“The stuff that I had to get together before I could come over.”

“Oh. Well, that clears that up.”

“Okay, I’ll show you – but don’t laugh or freak or anything!”

“I’ll try.” I notice she’s blushing!

KristenJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenJohnson

She unzips the bag, reaches in, and comes out with a fancy purple sex toy; designed for a woman, it’s three-pronged, with a good-sized vaginal vibrator in the middle, a slightly more slender ass probe to one side, and a tiny, flexible snake-tongue-looking clit thingy to the other.

“Impressive; better living through technology, huh? Have you tried it?”

Her blush deepens. “Yes… it works great!”

“I’ll bet. It’s the Swiss Army knife of dildos, everything you could want.”

“I got you something too.”

“Really? I hope it’s not as scary as that.”

“You tell me.” She tosses a plastic bag, which I catch. Inside, still in its box, is something called ‘The ANAL-yzer’. It’s black, and quite phallic-shaped with a fatter head and somewhat narrower shaft, and designed to take batteries, which Jen has thoughtfully included along with a bottle of lube.

She’s watching me. “It’s a butt plug vibrator and prostate stimulator.”

“Huh… I thought it was a cake mixer.”

She laughs. “Well, it is supposed to help whip up some batter.”

“Kinda scary, alright.”

“You like it?”

“Mmm. Guess we’ll find out together. Where’d you get it?”

“That porn shop on Federal.”

“You went to that dump? It’s probably diseased at the best of times!”

“Relax – I bought it three months ago, then was too embarrassed to give it to you. That place is creepy though, and there were a lot of guys coming and going constantly. ”

“Yeah, I hear the blowjob booths are very popular.”

She stares at me. “The what?”

“The arcade booths; I guess some have holes in the walls and guys stick their dicks through to get sucked off.”

“Women go in there and do that?”

“Think it’s mostly men.”

“Oh. And eeewww… I mean, no way I'd suck some stranger’s cock!”

"Yeah, really. Ugh."

"You ever stick your dick through the hole?”

“Shit, no! I have a morbid fear of sharp implements or sharp teeth on the other side, not to mention the sundry diseases. Not gonna risk my dick.”

She laughs. “Open your toy and put the batteries in, then let’s get naked.”

“I’ll work on that, you get started on the naked thing.”

She smiles agreeably and begins to undress while I unpack and power up my new toy. It has a strong vibration, especially in the bulbous head. I hold it to my bulge and groan. “Not bad, Jen! Not sure how it will be inside, assuming it gets there, but that feels pretty good.”

“Use plenty of lube.” Naked now, and gorgeous, she’s gently pinching her nipples with one hand while the other is busy between her legs. I watch for a moment, loving the way she looks; no scrawny swimsuit model, Jenny is soft in all the right places and firm in all the right places, and invariably eagerly hot and wet in the best place of all.

I love her full breasts and big pink nipples, and the way her soft ass jiggles when I slide into her from behind, and I love that my hands on her hips feel soft woman rather than hard bone, and I love her sounds and her enthusiasm and her scent and the way she tastes, and I hate that I can’t have her right now.

“That never seems to be a problem for you, the lube thing.”

She holds up her hand, dripping with her arousal. “Not in that spot, but I’ll need some for the other.” She picks up her toy, displaying what “other” she’s referring to.

I look at the middle prong. “I’m bigger than that.”

She nods. “You are, but you only have one and it doesn’t vibrate.”

I laugh. “I could stick my finger in a light socket next time.”

She grins. “You’re so competitive.”

“Am I being replaced?”

“Temporarily, I guess. Get naked; I’m so ready!”

I do so. I’m rock hard, my cock pointing at my chin. Jen lies back on the sofa, watching me as she begins to caress her wet, perfect pussy with her vibrating toy. I’ve laid towels on each seat in anticipation of the fruits of our labors, and I slowly stroke my cock and squeeze my balls as I watch her.

“Nice cock, stud…” Her eyes slowly close - god, she’s so sexy! They open again, glazed with arousal. “Let’s both use our toys.”

I smile at her. “I thought this was foreplay.”

“It’s all foreplay until it’s not. I want to see you use it.”

I sit back in my recliner and pull my knees up and apart, mimicking her pose. I’m surprised at how self-conscious I am as she watches me lube the toy and then my ass, using some finger action to be sure I work a bit inside. I shouldn’t be; Jen knows how much I enjoy ass play, she’s finger-fucked me before and given me a few amazing prostate massages, but this is different and I'm embarrassed about it.

Still, I push on, and when I press the fat head of the vibrating toy against my greased-up asshole, I groan. “It may be too big.”

She laughs. “Wuss! Try to relax.”

“Easy for you to say.”

“Now you know how I feel when you shove your big cock in my pussy or up my ass!”

“I thought you loved that.”

“I do, and so will you. Trust me, and keep trying.”

I do, concentrating on relaxing, and I feel it begin to move into me, the vibrations easing the strain, my cock so rigid I could use it as a pry bar! When the head suddenly slides past my tight O-ring and into me I jump and gasp, surprised at how good it feels, and Jen, even though she’s breathing fast and heavy and beginning to moan, laughs out loud.

“How’s that feel?”

“Like a baseball up my ass.”

She laughs again. “It’s smaller than a golf ball!”

“I’m a virgin; it feels huge.”

“We just popped your cherry. Play with it, push it in and out.”

I do. “Mmm, that’s starting to feel pretty good.” The shaft, greasy and narrower than the head, moves in and out more easily now, and the vibrating head hits all the most sensitive spots. “Unnhhh, fuck, Jen… This may not take long.”

“Fuck, yesss… I wanna watch you cum... ready when you are.”

She’s moving her toy slowly in and out, twice impaled, watching as I stroke my cock with an oily hand and fuck my ass with the other. I hold the fat, vibrating head deep, against my prostate, and feel the inevitable surge of my impending orgasm.

“Fuck… gonna cum!”

“Me too! God, oh my god, cummming!”

Her legs clamp shut on her hand and the toy as she begins to shudder uncontrollably, something that's amazing when I’m inside of her; that memory does me in, and I spurt hard, hitting myself in the throat and mouth, even getting some in my eye. I adjust the aim and the rest shoots in long, white spurts across the room, more than halfway to Jen before it splatters onto the floor.

It’s powerful and it goes on and on, the vibrator inside of me a powerful force, and Jenny rides hers with me. When it finally ends, we both collapse, enervated by the tension-relieving power of it.

I eventually groan, pull the toy out of me slowly, and sit up. “Love the toy, but fuck, cum in the eye burns!”

She laughs. “Tell me about it... you're a mess.” She pauses. “I wish you could hold me.”

“Me too.”

"I need you."

"Me too."

“I've missed you. I could just stay with you for now, not go out again. Cut the risk.”

I consider that. “We could do that, be together, exposed only to each other. But you’d need clothes, toiletries...”

“I have another bag in my car.”

I smile; we need each other, she's right. I think we both realize it's grown deeper, that we’ve become something far more than fuck buddies, and I admit that I've come to love this woman. She knows, I'm sure. She's so fucking smart!

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments