Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Brazilian Beauty Beguiles

"A teen gets carried away. A businessman needs to release pent-up frustrations."

18
11 Comments 11
12.6k Views 12.6k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Everything started innocently enough. It usually does in life. Rarely are you warned in advance that you are about to be bitten in the ass. The new Rio office opening had gone very smoothly. Almost too smoothly in fact—John was waiting for something to go wrong. The “other shoe” usually does drop. Entering the Brazilian energy consulting market would be a challenge, but with huge upside potential.

Luckily John had a great partner and customer in Marcos Sergio de Pereira. The two men had been friends for a while, but now they were also business partners. John Langham might be a jaded forty-three, but he was extremely fit and looked much younger than his age. The push-ups, sit-ups and swimming had surely helped.

Starting this new business had also really given John new vigor and energy. The handsome Canadian felt like a young man starting out for the first time again. John’s partner Marcos was about ten years older than him. He was not only older, he and had something John did not: the stability of a wonderful sexy wife and stepdaughter.

The biggest negative in the early stages of the business launch was John’s limited staffing. It was very hard to attract the best staff to a new company. Plus the Canadian executive didn’t speak much Portuguese at all. John was smart enough to know that he would need a good assistant and translator that he could trust and rely on. He had been interviewing and looking, but so far no luck.

Soon enough a big break came along for the new Rio operation. John immediately flew back to Rio from his office in Hong Kong. John had been offered a meeting with a potential huge whale of a client. The problem was the meeting was next week and would be held in São Paolo. John had no staff available to go with him and translate.

That weekend Marcos was kind enough to offer John Sunday brunch with his family. Marcos knew his hard working partner was stuck in a hotel and probably lonely. Poor John was still looking for an apartment to become his home base in Rio. Like a good friend Marcos asked his partner to relax at his hillside villa.

John had met Marcos’s wife Adriana Camila de Pereira at a cocktail function, but he had never yet been to his house. Langham thought a casual Sunday brunch get together would be a good chance for the two business partners to discuss his problem with the upcoming São Paolo meeting.

At the expansive hillside villa overlooking Rio’s most famous beach John relaxed on the large open patio. Marcos wife Camila—everyone called her “Cami”—was a tall pretty dark chocolate skinned brunette. The fetching housewife was still slender and attractive for her age.

Cami had the classic Brazilian female features. She was tall and slender with tightly curled dark hair, coal black eyes and full sensuous lips. Like any good wife Cami chatted and kept John occupied while Marcos was busy on a Skype call with London.

“So Mrs. Pereira do you work?”

The engaging dark haired wife with rich sparkling black eyes laughed lightly. She teasingly touched John’s forearm playfully as her face animated in a laugh. The vivacious wife seemed to be very outgoing and relaxed.

“Please call me Cami. Everyone does.”

John had to admit this woman had a wonderful enchanting smile and relaxing outgoing manner. The middle-aged Canadian wished he could find a sexy wife like this.

“In my younger days I was a model and then I worked at an advertising agency for a while. But now…”

Cami paused and looked about her huge house. She let her eyes travel around the massive orange-brown terra cotta tile deck. The expansive residence was located in a district renown for famous boutiques, restaurants and the most exclusive nightclubs. The view from the deck overlooking Ipanema Beach, the Parque Garota and the blue-green South Atlantic Ocean was stunning.

“Taking care of Marcos and this big house and our daughter.”

The brunette paused thoughtfully to reflect.

“Well it is. How do you speak it in English?”

John smiled and laughed his eyes crinkling at the corners.

“A handful.” Cami continued.

Camila’s face squished up nervously. Speaking English made her a bit nervous. It was her second language after all.

“Is this how to speak in English? No?”

John chortled lightly.

“Yes. Exactly. In English or any language: a handful.”

The Canadian smiled and started to feel relaxed. He apologized to the wonderful hostess for not speaking better Portuguese. The afternoon sun was so warm on his face. The sky was blue with huge puffy white cumulus clouds drifting by.

“I can imagine. The house is very large: a lot of work. So you have a daughter as well. How old?”

Cami smiled at her husband’s handsome business partner. John could tell from the look on the mother’s face at the mention of her child that her daughter was the apple of this woman’s eye.

“My sweet Mariana is sixteen. She is Marcos stepdaughter.”

The wife had a twinkle in her eye.

“Ours is how shall I say a marriage segundo. A marriage of lust.”

Camila winked at John and grinned as she laughed once again. It was obvious to the Canadian that his partner Marcos was a lucky man. It seemed Marcos probably got wild lust-filled sex most nights from his fun and flirty wife.

The mother reflected for a second smiling at the thought of her daughter. Then the conversation drifted to new topics. The housekeeper was setting out the food on the table with a soft clatter of china and silverware. The daughter they had previously talked about finally appeared on the patio deck. Cami turned to John and gestured with her hand.

“I’d like you to meet my daughter John. My husband also proudly calls her his daughter now of course. This is Mariana.”

A shy young dark haired teenager stood blushing before him. The pretty medium build brunette had a slim waist and nice hips. The young girl was so pretty she immediately captivated John. The teen was a younger, even more gorgeous version of her attractive sexy mother. The shoulder length tightly curled dark hair, the full plump lips, the dark arching eyebrows: Mariana was a carbon copy of her mom—only younger and more beautiful.

John knew Mariana was only sixteen, but the sexy stepdaughter of his partner carried her self with a poise and charm that made her seem a lot older and more confident. Notwithstanding the obvious nerves at meeting an older man, John could have sworn this young woman was twenty-one.

Mariana’s white cotton top was tied in a knot at her slim waist. The knotted top left a hint of smooth dark chocolate skin exposed at the girl’s waist to flirtatiously draw a man’s eye. The young Brazilian beauty’s fitted pale green summer shorts also merited a second look. The shorts profiled the young teen’s pert firm posterior. The young cute Brazilian had fashionable sunglasses perched on her hair. The entire “sexy package” made John’s mind drift towards dangerous waters. This girl looked chic, sexy and smart.

Mariana gave the impression of a young girl who was fresh and ready to take on the world. Her face had flawless chocolate skin with a newly “morning scrubbed” glow. The teen presented her self without any make up or artifice. She wore a sparkling white smile in place of the gaudy over-done cosmetics of most insecure teens. John was immediately impressed by this young woman’s self-confidence and youthful coltish poise.

Cami’s daughter’s hair was thick, dark and lustrous. It was piled high in a mass of tight curls pulled back by a youthful headband. Mariana’s hair was cut shoulder length. It was a similar fashion to her mother’s. This meant a man could fully appreciate the teen’s elegant exposed slender neckline when she pulled it up like she had today.

Everything John noticed about pretty young Mariana made for quite a fetching image. This girl didn’t flaunt her sexy beauty, but she didn’t hide it either. Mariana’s summer wedge cork sandals added a further two inches of height to her ample five-foot-six medium build frame. Her body was slim and toned, but her hips and bum seemed perfectly proportioned.

John immediately averted his eyes before standing. He extended his hand in greeting. The visitor tried to act as casual as possible. The senior executive was old enough to know his own weaknesses. When it came to sexy teenage girls John knew his defenses were fragile.

John was well aware that had his gaze lingered any longer on this dark haired Brazilian beauty he would be risking it. There was a danger John would begin to eye-fuck the saucy stepdaughter of his good friend. That would just be too embarrassing for a first meeting.

The chocolate skinned beauty smiled. John felt his knees go slightly weak.

“Hi my name is John.”

The handsome Canadian executive extended his large hand. The older man knew it was rude not to look sexy young Mariana in the eyes. Yet he suspected it would be too precarious to make eye contact at this point. Let’s not delude ourselves: honesty is not always the best policy. Sometimes in life silence, or tiny white lies, smooth matters over much better than the truth.

“Hi I’d love to fuck your virgin pussy and hear you scream in orgasm.” Is perhaps not the best message to send to the shy young teen stepdaughter of your good friend and new business partner? And yet John knew that’s exactly the message his eyes would be conveying if he lifted his hazel gaze to meet Mariana’s sultry obsidian centers.

“So nice to meet you Mr. Langham. My stepdad has told me a lot about you.”

It was John’s turn to blush and look down. Why the fuck was he blushing?

“Get a grip man!” John mentally admonished him self.

The irresistible beauty’s hand was slender and feminine. The sexy teenage girl’s skin was a flawless mouth-watering chocolate brown. John noticed how perfect the pale blue nail polish was on Mariana’s long fingernails.

As they shook hands Mariana’s slender hand was almost lost in John’s much larger white male paw. The contrast of white skin and chocolate brown skin was a quite graphic illustration of the gap dividing them. Age, culture, and skin color were all a vast chasm: yet John’s mind drifted into dangerous places nonetheless.

The older handsome executive was careful to grip just firmly enough. He was careful to not squeeze the pretty teen’s tiny hand too hard. The young girl’s slender hand felt warm and soft and very feminine. The Canadian felt a tiny shiver of desire shoot up his spine. He looked down and tried not to be obvious. Mariana’s breasts were small, but obviously firm and high. John licked his lips unconsciously. The young girl smiled.

“Please call me Mari. Most of my friends do.”

John finally raised his eyes and let his hazel gaze return to the young girl’s face. He relaxed.

“Okay. Mari it is then. Call me John.”

Marcos’s partner from Hong Kong realized this young lady had grabbed rather too much of his male attention. John decided he had better control him self now. Where was the yellow flashing “caution” light John wondered? This girl merited a t-shirt that read something like “Beware” or “Caution”. John suspected if he wasn’t careful the road could get wet and slippery and he’d be on a collision course.

Seeing how cute and sexy young Mariana was John felt sorry for her mother Camila. The mother would need to shield this young virgin prize from a pack of circling male sexual predators. John calmed him self and did his best to carry on a casual conversation. When Mariana walked back into the kitchen to get a Coke to drink John couldn’t help looking at her hips and bum.

When Mari returned to the deck she looked in John’s open bag. A huge smile covered her face.

“Oh my god is that POCKY?”

John reached down and pulled out the large box of ten packages of POCKY candy from Japan. He laughed.

“Oh yes your mother passed on a message via your stepfather. Apparently you like this Japanese candy.”

John’s smile turned into a grin as he saw how excited his partner’s stepdaughter had become.

“They sell it everywhere in Hong Kong. I brought this for you.”

Before he could move John had a pair of brown arms wrapped around his neck and some very small firm breasts were being pressed into his chest.

“Oh MY GOD! Thank you! Thank you! My friends will be so jealous.”

After almost strangling John’s neck the young teen jumped on her mother.

“OH thank you Mae Mae. I love you for being the best Mama.”

John laughed and watched as the cute teen opened her box of candy. There was a lot of laughter, smiling and giggling as the inexpensive gift seemed to be a huge hit with both daughter and mother. Cami came over and whispered in John’s ear.

“I’m sure you will be my daughter’s favorite now.” John blushed.

After a while Marcos returned to the patio and joined them. The grilled sardine lunch was wonderful. The conversation was friendly and easy. John was able to truly relax and feel part of a family gathering. He found himself smiling a lot.

After so long spent in hotels and airplanes it was a true joy to really relax. The Canadian tried his best not to, but sometimes he did cast covetous glances towards sweet young Mariana. She would blush and bat her eyelashes and point at her box of POCKY smiling a huge smile. John’s glances at young Mari lingered a tad longer than they should have for a man his age. Yes he felt guilty, but still he couldn’t stop.

Marcos poured an amazing Malbec that came from a vineyard owned by a friend of his in Argentina. The soft silky wine relaxed John further. He rolled the red around his mouth feeling its tannins and its black current roundness.

“Wonderful fruit and extension in this wine Marcos.”

Mariana and her mother Cami were chatting and giggling in animated “girl talk” to the side. John thought more than once that he had caught the young teen looking at him and smiling. Was it just his gift of candy? Was there some other meaning in her glances? John was certain he must be mistaken—he was after all old enough to be her father. The Canadian distracted him self by discussing various wines with Marcos.

“I love big American Cabernets Marcos. Hillside Select is my favourite.”

The Brazilian nodded and sipped his Malbec.

“Yes but those require serious age John. Certain wines like this Malbec are the most elegant and silky when young. You must appreciate them when they are young.”

Marcos smiled at his good friend. John grinned back and enjoyed the warm sun on his face. Other things need to be enjoyed young as well the visitor mused to him self. Was a man ever more alive than when he was with a virgin for her first time? John’s mind drifted back to Annabel. She was the last beautiful teenage virgin he had been with. That was over four years back now.

A young woman trusting a man and starting her exciting journey to womanhood—this was an experience so special to savor. Wistful thorny thoughts overcame John. Would he ever be with a virgin again? Was he getting too old? He thought he probably would never be with a virgin again. The thought made him feel slightly sad and vulnerable.

John’s mind turned to Marcos’s sexy young stepdaughter Mariana. The businessman couldn’t help taking another glance at the young beauty. The chocolate charmer was chatting with her mother a few feet away. Serendipitously as John was looking at her the young teen’s mischievous coal black eyes looked up.

The two pairs of eyes were startled to unexpectedly connect. They had obviously not bargained on the eye-collision occurring. For each of them the realization of their mutual “I’m guilty” discovery gave them a jolt in the gut. It was a shock akin to being caught red handed with your fingers in the forbidden cookie jar. They both panicked and quickly averted their gaze blushing.

Had they each realized what the other was thinking? John tried to put the naughty thoughts out of his mind. Surely this girl Mari was too much of an ingénue to be thinking what he thought she was thinking? Was this sixteen-year-old who looked twenty not the babe in the woods he assumed? Mariana seemed young and virgin like and yet something in her look, in her smoldering eyes, was disturbing John.

After the lunch had finished and they were drinking their wine John broached his problem. Marcos listened carefully and his wife Cami kept her ear tuned as well. Camila was one of those attentive business wives who help their husbands succeed by doing the little things.

“I don’t know John. Perhaps we can hire someone from a translation agency.”

John looked out past Ipanema Beach at the green-blue ocean on the horizon. Marcos’s idea didn’t seem very convincing to him. How would it look to bring along some temporary employee from an agency. It was then that Cami interjected.

“My darling perhaps Mariana can attend with Mr. Langham. She could come as his assistant. You can quickly print her a business card.”

Camila smiled the knowing smile wives smile at this point. It is a special smile reserved for moments when the wife has her husband right where she wants him—under her thumb. Women reading now can feel free to giggle if they wish. In fact laugh out loud if you feel the need.

Men do not be too downhearted. A wife at such moments possesses magical serpentine arguments and skills that have been carried down from the days in the Garden of Eden. A wife comes armed with almost irresistible apples to offer in exchange for capitulation. We men always capitulate.

Cami continued with her line of argument.

“The client will never know Mariana is still a student. You have always said your stepdaughter should be more responsible and get a summer job.”

Cami smiled. Her smile and her eyes conveyed many messages to her husband. These messages included the rather clear smoke signal that if he wanted to have wild sex with his wife tonight he had better agree. The wife’s smile broadened as she waited for her husband to reply.

Marcos looked up at his wife. At the same time young Mariana blushed and looked towards John. The pretty teen seemed nervous. Yet it also seemed Marcos’s stepdaughter desperately wanted this opportunity to prove her self. It was apparent there was a little tension between the successful stepfather and his attractive young stepdaughter.

In Portuguese so John would not understand Marcos addressed his better half.

“ Querido nossa filha é feliz , flirty , parvo pouco batata .

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

Você acha que ela pode agir como uma menina de escritório. Sério que você está sugerindo isso?”

In English a rough translation goes like this: “Darling your daughter is a happy, flirty, silly little potato. You think she can act like an office girl. Seriously you are suggesting this?”

The teen glared furiously at her stepfather. She let loose in a barrage of rapid-fire Portuguese that John had no hope of following. Then the mother joined in the fray with more rapid-fire rat-tat-tat attack. It seemed poor Marcos was out-numbered and out-gunned. John wanted to laugh and tell his poor partner to take the damn apple and stop trying to resist the inevitable.

Let us not even question who wins this battle. Women are like Napoleon in these affairs. We can only conclude that poor Marcos was outflanked, out numbered and at a severe disadvantage being a man. Had he continued to resist we all know the consequences. No sex and banishment to the doghouse. Without so much as a serious skirmish the outcome had been decided: Mariana would accompany John to São Paulo, the city of Saint Paul, as his assistant and translator.

The beautiful young teen was wearing a Cheshire Cat grin. She and her mother were talking in animated conversation while Marcos continued to prepare John.

“In São Paulo you must stay at my favorite hotel John. I’m sure you will love the Fasano. It is elegant and stylish with fantastic suites. The pool has a great view from the top floor.”

John smiled and nodded. He had been in hundreds of amazing hotels, but still this one sounded great. His mind was still in turmoil thinking of how he would control him self while he was alone with Mariana. This whole trip was starting to sound touch-and-go, like a journey into jeopardy.

Marcos failed to sense his partner’s trepidation and continued his discourse on the hotel. He grabbed John’s attention back.

“The hotel is in the Jardins neighborhood. It is a great location and convenient for your meeting. It is on a tree-lined street named after Vittorio Fasano who started the original restaurant there almost a century ago.”

John’s partner barreled on.

“ The ambiance is très chic John. It is like walking onto the set of Mad Men. The Fasano is completely authentic 1950’s luxury however.”

Marcos was obviously very passionate about this hotel. John nodded since he knew Marcos was a fan of architecture and design.

“I know you will like this classic history John. You must stay there. I know you love the Okura in Tokyo. The Fasano is even better. The restaurant is also amazing. You can have a drink at the Baretto, the jazz bar, across the lobby from the Italian restaurant.”

John and Marcos looked up as they heard Mariana giggle.

“Oh Papa I am so happy. I will do a very good job I promise.”

The stepfather smiled an indulgent parental smile.

“I know you will my pet. Do not cause trouble for Mr. Langham. He will be relying on you.”

The young teen and the handsome older man looked at each other. John suspected her grin hid something—but what he wondered? John hoped his rather strained smile camouflaged his own secret desires.

“Okay John now we are off. Football.”

John looked around confused. What? He was so relaxed. Both women laughed at his obvious confusion. John flushed pink. Camila explained.

“This is my husband’s passion: the Flamengo football team and their rivalry with Botafogo. We have a limousine to transport us to the Maracana Stadium.”

Cami smiled.

“It will be fun John. Relax. In Rio we enjoy life.”

John chuckled and was swept up in the enthusiasm of this Brazilian family. Mari slid over near John. When her parents were not watching she rested her hand on John’s arm and rose onto her tippy toes. The pretty teen whispered in his ear.

“I know we will have a wonderful time on our trip.”

Mari’s face looked flushed as she lowered her self back down. There was electricity between them that neither was quite ready to acknowledge. John’s face also became flushed and his heart was racing. Before the mother could notice the exchange between them the entire group was swept up in the activity of leaving to watch the football match.

The football game was exciting for John, but not for the reasons Marcos probably found exciting. Goals, tackles, that sort of thing interested Marco. He would jump and scream at every strike.

For John it was completely different. Every time young Mariana would jump up to cheer and yell for her team John would catch glances of her sexy bum. His eyes would stay glued to her ass while young Mari jumped up and down. Somehow this young teen with her nubile body had truly taken hold of his mind. How would he control him self in São Paulo ? The executive was in turmoil.

_________________________________

After what seemed like eternity the day had finally ended. John found himself back in his hotel suite exhausted. The heat of the day, the seventy-eight thousand screaming, chanting fans in the crowd at the stadium: it had all worn him out. The long day meant John badly needed a hot shower. The muscular Canadian stripped off his polo shirt and slacks. His muscular naked body felt sticky and grimy.

John eased into the large marble shower stall. He turned on the rain shower. A torrent of warm water descended like a tropical rainstorm flooding down in heavy sheets. The tired executive soaped his body with luxurious scented body wash. He scrubbed his head twice with the organic lavender scented shampoo.

As the hot water steamed up the shower stall his body relaxed. John’s mind drifted to pretty young Mariana. He pictured her tight pale green shorts and curved bum. He thought of her small breasts. He tried to picture them naked. Mariana’s lips were so soft and plump: John was lost in a dream that was carrying him off.

The troubled Canadian closed his eyes tightly. John imagined a taboo kiss with the teen beauty. Oh god the kiss felt so soft and sensual. His groin ached. John’s blood pumped and pulsed as his cock filled and rose proudly.

John’s body was now covered in lush piles of white bubbles. The images kept coming uninvited. He wanted to say “go away”, but he didn’t. They weren’t invited guests, but neither did John send them away. Each sexy image that was conjured up was too tempting. Her white youthful smile, her slender neck, her small pert breasts, the curve of her trim waist and the tiny boyish taut curve of her ass: John groaned weakly with desire.

Without thinking the tired executive reached down. In an absent-minded cloud he softly stroked his almost nine-inch cock. Oh god this young girl had captured his imagination. The Canadian’s second more guttural groan was drowned out by the sound of the shower.

John clenched his eyes closed as he gently stroked his hard rod. The Canadian let more images of pretty young Mari fill his head. At first only mildly flirtatious and teasing, the images soon magnified into a near video stream of increasingly erotic scenes of taboo sex: John’s heart began to race and he drifted further into his fantasy.

Chocolate skin, white skin, small breasts, erect nipples, hot kisses, engorged cock, mews, whimpers, clawing, thrusting: John wished he could stop the images coming, but he felt helpless. He reached for the shampoo his body tingling.

_______________________________

Mariana for her part got out of the bathtub in her bedroom. The young teen had slumbered in a rose scented bath, her mind drifting over the scenes of the day. Her soft chocolate skin was tingling. For some reason the young girl could not stop smiling.

Why could she not get this handsome older white businessman out of her mind? Mariana kept thinking about John; she kept picturing John. He was so much older? And yet this man seemed so exotic and interesting. Her stepfather’s partner had been so many places and seemed so worldly and confident. His chest and arms seemed so strong and muscular. The girl giggled softly to her self.

The sexy precocious teen pulled on her short lavender nightie. She jumped under the soft cotton covers on her bed. Mariana tossed and turned. She kicked the sheets. She stuck a pillow between her thighs and squeezed it. Nothing worked. Mari felt frustrated. No matter what she did she couldn’t sleep.

Mari’s face was flushed and hot. Mariana told her self it was wrong; she tried to convince her self it was wrong. But was it? He was so handsome? The young Brazilian beauty tried not to touch her self. She thought of schoolwork and her best friend. She thought of what movies were coming out soon that they could go see them together.

No matter what Mari tried it didn’t work. Images of John’s face, of his large hands, of his muscular arms, kept slipping into Mariana’s brain. In the darkness of her bedroom and under the privacy of her sheets her heart began to thump. At first timidly young Mari let her hand move to her breast.

Confronting the erect rubbery hardness the young teen was shocked. Yes her nipple was already hard? Did this older man really have such an effect on her body she wondered? Unable to stop what she had started she teased her nipple lightly. The sensations felt nice. Mari whimpered softly into the darkness.

“Oh John!”

Mari let out the name in an almost silent whisper. The teen’s other hand snaked down her flat tummy. She let her fingers trace slowly and tease her skin. In her brain they were John’s fingers. The hand was John’s hand. The chocolate skinned virgin spread her legs wider. Her tentative exploring fingers finally reached their destination.

The now aroused young girl touched the tufts of soft silky hair at her mound. Oh god the tingles felt so sweet. Her body was on edge. If only John were actually here.

“Mmm yes John. Please….”

The fantasy was taking hold. Mariana squeezed firmly on her left nipple. The sensations zapped through her slender aching body. As if manipulated by an angel with a remote control her other hand slid over her second set of lips, the ones between her hips. The puffy outer lips were already wet and moist. Mari’s heart was racing now. She spread her legs even wider.

“Kiss me John.”

The young girl’s murmurs followed her fantasy like the lines of a script. Mariana could almost feel John’s lips on hers. His chin was rough with stubble. She giggled.

“John you need to shave.”

The fantasy felt so real. Mariana wanted the moment to be perfect. Losing her virginity should be perfect. Her finger slid between the slick pink folds of her outer lips. The first stroke of her finger was magical. She gently teased the tip of her clitoris with a rapid flutter. Mari’s body felt the first shudder of intense sexual pleasure.

_______________________________

John moved from the bathroom to his own hotel bed. Still he was erect and hard. He tossed and turned. The executive tried to will him self to sleep. Images of Mariana’s taut young body kept assaulting his fertile imagination. “Please” John implored to whatever gods might control his brain, “stop sending these sexy images.”

Frustrated the middle-aged executive turned on the bedside lamp. He tried to read a chapter of “Kafka on the Shore”. John then tried to look at a spreadsheet on his computer. None of it did any good. His cock remained rock hard and swelled. It seemed Mari was stubborn. There was no getting rid of her image.

John gave in and grabbed a small white cotton face towel from the bathroom. He turned off the light in the bedroom. In the privacy of total darkness he gave in to his taboo desire. The fantasy with Mariana began to unfold like a movie.

Langham wrapped the soft white cotton towel around his throbbing swelled cock. He stoked it softly. John’s eyes were clenched closed as he let the images flow. He murmured soft words he could not stifle.

“Mariana you’re so beautiful.”

His cock tingled as he stroked. With his left hand he teased his left nipple. In his mind it was Mari’s slender feminine hand teasing him. He pictured the blue nail polish on the finger teasing the skin on his chest. A kiss came. In his mind it was Mariana’s full soft lips kissing his. The kiss was so sensual and sweet.

“Hmm yes baby, just like that.”

John whispered his sweet-nothings into the hotel room’s empty darkness. His lips were dry. He stroked his cock faster. John’s hips thrust up into his hand. His mind pictured Mariana’s small perfect brown breasts. Her nipple so dark and pert and hard—erect like a small dark brown button. John could almost feel the firm rubbery nipple in his mouth as he sucked it and flicked it with his tongue. The Canadian imagined pressing his teeth down gently on the rubbery protrusion making her squirm in delight.

“Oh god your nipple is so cute.”

He wanted to come. John wanted his release. The whole day he had been thinking about this teenage temptress. He had imagined her virgin pussy: how slick and warm and tight it would be. He squeezed the towel more firmly to mimic her pussy contracting on his thick hardness.

“Oh god baby are you going to come?”

His murmur was a whisper. Yet the sound of his voice made it feel so real. John’s heart was pounding against his chest. His groin was aching with pulsing throbbing rushes of blood engorging his cock. His whole body was alive with desire.

“Yes ride my cock Mariana.”

The Canadian executive had his eyes closed. And yet the image of Mariana astride his hips felt as vital and real as if it was glaring daylight. Her tiny brown body was jerking and thrusting up and down on his steel-like rod. Her face was contorted in blissful delight. Her giggles and whimpers filled John’s mind with a sex soundtrack.

__________________________

In her own bedroom less than a mile away from John young Marina rubbed her clitoris in tiny circles. Next she slid a finger into her very tight pussy. Her eyes were closed, but in her dreamlike state every touch, every thrust, was John’s. Her finger was his cock. She would never be a virgin again. He would take her. After tonight she would be a woman.

“Oh god John. It feels so nice. Go deeper.”

Her finger drove in. Mariana’s pussy walls squeezed her finger tightly. She flicked her finger side-to-side and whimpered. With her other hand young Mari squeezed her nipple more firmly. The sixteen-year-old squirmed and tossed about. Her slender body shifted under the covers. The sensations were building higher and higher. Mari was gasping for air now. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly.

“Oh John fuck me harder darling. It’s okay. It doesn’t hurt.”

The aroused teen moved her right hand from her nipple to her mound. With her left hand she inserted a second finger into her wet folds. Mari drove the two fingers in and out in a rhythmic cadence. She wanted to mimic the effect of what she imagined was John’s hard cock plunging in and out of her.

With her right hand she reached down and lightly teased her clitoris. Her hips began to thrust up and grind into her rubbing hands. She was getting frantic with desire. Mariana writhed about and groaned loudly. Her body was so enflamed. In her mind she imagined John’s large body above her, his cock filling her. She wanted to claw his back with her nails and draw him completely into her. She wanted to become a woman.

Suddenly Mariana’s body arched off the bed. The teen rubbed frantically at her clitoris in a panic. Her left hand thrust madly in and out of her tight slick pussy. The teenager tried to stifle her cries of pleasure. She failed. Her body suddenly exploded in a hot, urgent, wicked explosion. In the delirium of her sexual release young Mari called out his name.

“Oh god….Joohhnnn!”

_______________________________

A short distance away in his black empty hotel bedroom John had unknowingly reached a peak at the same time as Mariana. He stroked his hard almost nine-inch cock and teased his tight contracted ball sack with increasing urgency.

“Oh god you’re so young. You’re so tight.”

John squeezed the soft cotton towel. He rubbed his cock faster. He felt it coming. In his mind’s fantasy the chocolate teen beauty was riding his cock thrusting her hips up and down. In his fantasy he reached up to savor her beauty, her curves, before grabbing her taut boyish ass in his huge paws. With a rasping groan John drove up his hips to thrust into her tightness.

“Aarrggh!”

John called out a wild almost animal-like guttural growl of release. In his mind their bodies had become fused and joined. He was inside her as a woman and the two had become one. Ropes of creamy come shot out like hot lava into the white cotton towel.

John’s hard male body collapsed back into the mattress slack and sated. All was silence in the room. All was black. He could feel his heart beating. He felt ashamed. It was too dark to see, but he blushed.

“But she’s so young?”

John murmured to him self in a kind of warning.

___________________________________

Mariana tried to collect her thoughts. Her heart was racing. Her body felt hot and flushed. Her brown skin was covered in a thin sheen of sex sweat. Her brain felt fried and befuddled. What had just happened? She was young and confused.

The young teen had just experienced the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced in her admittedly still young life? Yes he was almost as old as her stepfather? Yes he would never be interested in a girl so young as her self. Yet Mariana had to admit that she wanted him. Oh god she wanted him so badly.

Exhausted by her huge orgasm Mari finally drifted off to sleep. She was wearing a huge grin. As she drifted off the beguiling young teen was thinking of all the things she could wear on her trip. She was thinking of all the things she could do to flirt with John on their trip. Could her father’s partner resist her? She decided to bring her pink bikini. She giggled softly in delight. The self-confident teen doubted he could. After all she did look pretty amazing in that pink bikini.

_____________________________

John’s cock had now drained completely into the towel. It began to shrivel and shrink into a pathetic drained stump. His balls had been emptied. His sated body finally relaxed. John let him self slide towards the oblivion of sleep and black nothingness.

John’s final thoughts before drifting off were of the up coming trip with Mariana. Yes he would need to keep it all very professional he decided. He needed to be firm with him self. There was no way you could fuck your partner’s daughter. Was there? My god she was only sixteen after all.

Yes, keep it all very professional he decided.

As John drifted off into dreamland he did not feel very confident of his resolve. The poor man had no idea that he would need to confront a pink bikini.

To be continued……

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments