Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Dare Or Not To Dare!

"Dare she?"

4
3 Comments 3
14.6k Views 14.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Let's face it, train journeys aren't usually a lot of fun. Unless you're on the Orient Express, and John was definitely not on the Orient Express. It was long and drab, and he was on his own, so there wasn't much to do but read the paper or work. He figured he worked enough the rest of the week, so he'd focused on the paper which he had now read pretty much cover to cover.

The train pulled into a station for one of its few stops and, as happens on trains, people got off and people got on. He'd been very lucky in that he'd had his 4 seated table all to himself but each station brought the worry that someone would sit at 'his' table as he liked to think of it and spoil his quiet enjoyment of his boredom. Of course, if that someone was young, female, pretty, short skirt, tight revealing top, etcetera, then that would be more than acceptable but he thought the chance of that happening was slim. More than likely it would be someone male, middle aged, plain and uninteresting. In fact someone like him, he thought, slightly amused by the concept he didn't want to share a table with someone like himself  

His interest was piqued when four young people got on and sat at the table across from his. Two boys and two girls all in their late teens or early twenties by the look of them. Perhaps the boys were a little older than the girls but he couldn't be sure. One of the girls was very petite in a sexy way whilst the other girl was bigger but still pretty and slim but a little bustier. It was hard to say but he thought they were friends rather than couples or siblings.

The girls were dressed to please the eye and he tried to have a good look at them and appreciate what they had on show without making it too obvious. The bigger girl had this pair of incredibly short, tight shorts that barely covered her cheeks and showed her bottom off to perfection.  She had a cropped top on that was only just decent and was equally tight and flattering. The whole outfit left little to the imagination, not least because her firm breasts looked to be unsupported by a bra. The aim was clearly to reveal as much as possible whilst staying just on the right side of public decency. To be fair to the girl, she had the figure for it and there wouldn't be many men complaining!

The other girl had a short flared skirt on and a loose blouse that hung off her gorgeous little tits. If John stared hard enough he was sure he could see her nipples making their impression. He could see why most men might prefer the girl in shorts but John favoured the petite girl. She had lovely slim legs a nice figure and he just loved her small pert boobies. She also had a coquettish grin that intrigued him and he was convinced she was naughtier than her innocent, youthful appearance.

The four of them were clearly good friends and seemed very comfortable in each other's company. They appeared to be playing cards that may or may not have been linked to a dare game of one kind or another. It took a bit of time for John to realise fully what was happening but they were clearly doing increasingly outlandish things. John's attention was grabbed first when the girl in shorts shouted out, at the top of her voice, "Fucking hell!" This was followed by giggles amongst the four of them as heads turned in the rest of the carriage.

Some laughter and red faces followed phone calls that were probably pranks and these were interspersed with card playing and hushed conversations behind hands. As the train slowed through a busy station that the train wasn't due to stop at the bigger girl, sat at the window seat, turned to face out, and lifted her little crop top to expose her breasts to the bemused bystanders on the platform. John was open mouthed. He'd never before wanted to be at two places simultaneously. He wanted to be on the train to see how things developed with this game they were playing, but he seriously wanted to be stood on the platform to see what she was showing off through the train window. There would be several men fucking their wives tonight with eyes closed and an image in their minds of those young titties.

His little erection was pressing against his trousers and although he was quite small it would still show as a little tent if he stood up. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat to try and hide it in case anyone walking past noticed. As he was doing this he couldn't help but notice one of the boys behaving strangely. Most of the dares, certainly the ones John had noticed, had been carried out by the girls but this looked suspiciously like one of the boys was about to get involved in the game.

It was difficult to see because the boy had made it difficult, but John thought one of them was playing with himself under the table. The boy was hunched forward and his right hand was moving rapidly down below. John was disturbed by the noise of the buffet trolley making its way down the carriage and he thought the youngster better sort himself out soon or the buxom older lady pushing the trolley would catch him at it. John was taken by surprise when the lad stood up and swiftly marched off down the carriage in the direction of the trolley. As he did so, John could not help but notice that the boy was sporting an absolutely huge hardon. This anaconda like shape in his left trouser leg protruded part way down his thigh and looked like it was fighting to get out.

He was striding rapidly towards the trolley and as the lady saw him approach she stared openly at his bulge which must have been very very obvious.

Teresslyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Teresslyn

When he reached the trolley he shuffled his way round the lady holding her hips and blatantly rubbing himself against her large, round and shapely backside. The look on her face made it clear she could feel every hard inch of what was in his trousers. When he was round, he advanced down to the end of the carriage as if nothing had happened. A few minutes later, after he'd been to the toilet where he more than likely wanked himself hard again, he was striding back towards the trolley and his seat.

This time he was even more daring and, as he maneuvered round, he held his position behind her and briefly dry humped her. His hands moved smoothly up from her hips to cup the older ladies large and ample bosom. He supported them in his hands rubbing both palms slowly over where John could only assume her nipples were. Time could have been frozen but it was over in seconds and then he was back in his seat. The woman could easily have called him out for sexual assault but John guessed it was the biggest sexual thrill she'd had in a while and her knickers were probably soaking wet.

Things seemed to die down after a while as they ate some food off the Trolley. John's mind seemed to wander before he settled back to reluctantly checking through some work.

Suddenly without warning, he heard giggles from the seats in front, "I bet you daren't," the tall girl dared. 

"I will if you will do anything I dare you later," the sexy petite girl answered in a louder voice than previous. 

His mind was wondering what they would be getting up to next, would he get a chance to witness the show?

"Hello handsome," the young girl chatted as she dropped into the seat next to him.

Oh My God, did the dare involve himself? What should he do?

John blushed and stammered out an embarrassed hello. The pretty petite girl leaned in and whispered in his ear, "If at any time you want me to stop just say stop, and I'll stop. If you are happy for me to continue, don't say stop. Got that?"

John tensed nervously and almost imperceptibly nodded an affirmation. He could feel the warmth of breath in his ear. He could feel her pert bosom on his arm. He could feel his little erection pushing ever upwards on the inside of his trousers. As she looked down at his small tent she giggled behind her hand, turned to her friends and made the traditional small penis sign with index finger and thumb. The tall girl pulled a face, "You lucky cow, that'll make it much easier, he's probably got a hair trigger as well."

"What's a hair trigger?" asked John in a confused state of panic and excitement.

"Just, relax, sit back and enjoy yourself." With that, he felt a long, thin finger brush his erection and begin to slide slowly and gently up and down. She was gently pushing it down as she stroked expertly applying just enough pressure to excite but not too much to discomfort. As she checked up and down the carriage she administered a few short sharp slaps to his bulge before swiftly unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning his trousers and lowering his zip. Her stroking resumed but now there was only a thin layer of underpant between her finger and his 'manhood'.

John was getting very excited very quickly. He knew he was a quick cummer and although he wanted it be over quickly so as to reduce the risk of being caught he wanted this exquisite pleasure to continue for as long as possible. But in truth, he had no say in the matter because he had no control. The girl sensed he was already close. She'd given enough hand jobs to recognise the signs. 

She leaned in closer, her small breast pushing against his arm. In response, John moved his arm fractionally to rub the stiff nipple that was prodding him through the two thin layers of her blouse and his shirt. Beads of sweat were forming on his brow and though he felt a wave of guilt when he considered how young she was, it wasn't enough to make him say 'stop'.

His four-and-a-half-inch erection filled her hand as she wrapped her fingers around his short length and gently slowly wanked him in his pants. "You dirty, dirty, little cocked wanker," she whispered into his ear. "Allowing yourself to be wanked off by a pretty young girl half your age in public."

That was too much ch for him. He stiffened, groaned and jerked. She rubbed and he filled his pants with thick creamy ropes of cum. She continued to rub and he continued to cum. His pants were a sticky cummy mess. "Poor little man, it must have been a while. Came so quickly and so much."

She carefully zipped him back up, taking care not to get his cum on her hands which was seeping out of his pants. She buttoned his trousers and buckled his belt, it felt like an age ago that she'd sat next to him but from start to finish it was probably less than a couple of minutes. "Thank you for being so quick." She pecked him on the cheek and then returned to her seat to the whoops and congratulations of her friends.

They got off not long after. John didn't really notice if they did any more dares, he was drained, literally. He could feel the voluminous sticky cum in his pants. He squirmed uncomfortably, physically and mentally. His wife would be in when he got home, how was he going to get cleaned up before she noticed? How was he going to explain this; he was in big trouble. Oh fuck, just thinking about it got him hard again. What turned him on most? Reliving the hand job from the sexy young thing or thinking about the spanking he would get from his wife as punishment?

Published 
Written by Little_wanker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments