Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under Pressure

"Getting Off In a Hurry Can Leave You Feeling Under Pressure."

14
11 Comments 11
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

 

 “I can’t believe I’ve overslept again. Binge-watching shows with you all night is gonna get me fired. I better hustle if I want to make my bus. Try to stay out of trouble today, okay?” Adam joked, winking as he flashed his adorable dimples. 

“Oh, I’m always trouble, with or without you.” 

“You’re a bad influence on me, Jenny. How do I look?” he questioned, rushing on his black biker boots. 

“Like you need to ask? Honestly, you look like you just crawled out of bed after an orgy.”

One I’d gladly be in.

Adam chuckled. “Good thing that’s the look I’m going for.” Adam flexed his biceps as he slowly ran his fingers through his thick jet black hair. “Better?” 

Fuck, me. 

“You’re such a goof,” I replied, shooing him towards the door. 

Adam grabbed his worn-out black leather jacket off the hook of the Home Sweet Home plaque and whipped it on. 

“All right. I’m outta here. Farewell, me fair Lady,” Adam blurted with a fake British accent.

“Farewell, me Lord.” I curtsied, breaking out into a giggle.

Adam grinned and gave me one last wink before closing the door behind him. The scent of leather and patchouli quickly faded as I locked the bolt.

My stomach fluttered when he smiled. I don’t know how I lucked out in the roommate jackpot, but I’m not complaining. Adam is pure perfection on so many levels. He’s charming, great in the kitchen, has a kind heart, and he’s funny. Oh, and to top it off, he’s fucking gorgeous. I’d let him tap my ass in a heartbeat.

Now that Adam had left, I could focus on getting ready before my friend Steph arrived. I scurried down the hallway towards the washroom, stripping off my pajamas along the way. I shimmied out of my satin panties and closed the bathroom door behind me. I carefully removed the elastic band holding up my ponytail and ran my fingers through the knotted strands of golden sun-kissed hair.

I ripped back the shower curtain and cranked on the silver taps. After adjusting the temperature, I tugged the diverter valve and stepped into the tranquil flowing water.

This is nice.

The gentle rainfall from the detachable showerhead quickly worked its magic.

Not a minute went by under the calming spray before perverted visions of Adam flashed across my mind.

What the hell? Get out of my head, Adam!

My imagination was unusually wild at times, but these thoughts were extremely pornographic. This wasn’t having vanilla sex on a rainy Sunday morning thought. Nor was it having sex on the third date kind of thought. This was a hardcore fourth stall in a public washroom x-rated movie playing in my head. 

I’d caught a glimpse of Adam’s well-endowed cock many times in the past. It was usually after a fuckfest with a bar slut. He’d strut out of his room naked and head to the kitchen for something to eat. It never fazed him that I saw his freshly used semi-erect penis hanging out. He didn’t care if I heard his animalistic grunting and his headboard banging against the wall either. Come to think of it, I hadn’t heard him depleting our damage deposit in months.

Feeling incredibly hot and bothered, I desperately needed to cool down. I adjusted the water to a lukewarm setting. 

That oughta do it.

I hopelessly tried to forget my savage desires for Adam, but my thoughts grew more perverse. I attempted to focus on his face rather than his cock. My mind wandered back to the sweet dimples he flashed as he headed out the door. It always felt like he was flirting, especially when he flexed for me. I’m sure he knew his teasing enticed me. But I couldn’t dwell on it, I had to hurry and get washed.

I submerged my head under the invigorating waterfall and reached over to the edge of the tub for my favourite coconut-scented shampoo. I twisted off the cap, squirted a blob of it into my palm and worked it into my hair. A refreshing tropical aroma took over the shower.

Hmm, it’s like a Hawaiian vacation. Nice.

While the shampoo sat in my hair, I pumped out a lime body wash over my mesh sponge and lathered the soap into my arms, chest and stomach. The citrus-scented suds trailed down my body and over my erect nipples. 

Paradise on a nude beach with Adam. Stop it. Steph’s going to be here soon. 

I closed my eyes, rinsed my hair then applied my conditioner before moving on to washing my legs. As I caressed the scrub puff into my inner thighs, the pleasant sensation had me wanting more for my aching pussy.

I unhooked the extended shower hose from the wall and turned the dial to the pulsating massage setting. It had always helped me relax in more ways than one. 

Visions of Adam drilling me from behind like a back-alley whore had me confused and sexually frustrated. I couldn't get him out of my head.

While Adam performed mind-blowing things to me in my mind, I lowered the wand to rinse the soap from my pussy. A forceful shot of lukewarm water hit my clit, sending tingles throughout my deserted body. It seemed like an eternity since I last had an orgasm, and it only reminded me I hadn't had actual sex in over a year. If I made it fast, I could take care of myself before Steph came over. I kept the jet on my clit and took a deep breath. 

Oh, yes.

Less than a minute had gone by when I thought I heard the phone ringing.

Fuck!

I dropped the hose in the tub and scurried to pull back the curtain. I stepped out of the shower and listened for another ring. The fine blonde hairs on my arms stood on end and my teeth chattered in the crisp air.

Fuck this.

I felt silly standing there waiting for something that could've been all in my head. Perhaps it was paranoia setting in because I was trying to get myself off. Whoever was calling could leave a message.

As I stepped back into the tub, I accidentally knocked over the open bottle of shampoo, barely missing my toes. The creamy white contents oozed out of the container and my thoughts went straight to jizz. Hot, fresh, jizz.

Oh, what I’d do for a fully loaded stiff cock to choke on.

I cautiously bent over and picked up the phallic-shaped bottle and cap with one hand and the showerhead with the other. I gave the bottom of the bathtub a blast, rinsing away the slick hazardous spill down the drain. 

I screwed the cap back on the bottle and hesitated as I set it back on the shelf. The smooth mushroom head shape of the cap caught my attention. I blankly stared at the container, and for a brief moment contemplated sticking it where the sun didn’t shine.

Naw. I can’t do that. That’s too raunchy.

As tempted as I was, I just couldn’t go through with it.

I turned up the heat of the water to warm up and wondered if I still had time to play. Either way, my pussy still had soap on it. I aimed the nozzle upwards and spread open my legs. As I rubbed my fingers through my neatly trimmed bush, the stream hit me at a perfect angle, sending a buzzing excitement to my clit. 

MistressKiitty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressKiitty1

Once again, filthy thoughts of fucking my roommate filled my mind, and it had made me too horny to stop now.

Just a few more minutes of this so I can cum.

I spun the dial on the nozzle as fast as I could, searching for the pulsating spray’s maximum setting. I placed my foot on the tiny soap shelf for better access to my clit and lowered the showerhead down between my legs. The warm jet throbbed inside my hole, simulating the penetration of a hard cock. I closed my eyes and pictured Adam pumping his swollen prick deep inside me. 

"Oh, fuck this feels good," I groaned. 

Thinking of being Adam’s filthy whore was so unlike me, but it had me so aroused. 

I turned the tap’s pressure to its highest setting and invited the warm geyser to fill my eager cunt. The force against my cervix felt intense and satisfying as the water pummeled my insides. I tried to hold it inside for as long as possible, but the contained fluid burst out of me.

“Oooh, fuck yes,” I moaned from the enhanced pleasure of the water’s release. 

I’d inadvertently discovered that masturbating this way simulated the sensation of a vigorous fuck with my legs hoisted over one’s shoulders. I wanted more. I allowed the fierce pressure of the liquid to continuously inflate the inside of my pussy while imagining it was Adam’s cock pounding into me.

“Holy hell,” I whispered.

I shifted the wand slightly upward, causing me to twitch as the spray hit my throbbing clitoris at just the right spot. The water beating against my bud gave a completely different sensation that had me writhing on the rod.

Fuuuuuuuck.

I drove the nozzle downward and back up over my drenched clit, creating the feeling of a glorious tongue lashing. I grabbed my breast and imagined pushing Adam’s face down between my legs, forcing him to bury his tongue inside my neglected pussy. I squeezed my nipple and tugged hard as I fantasized his tongue eagerly striking across my clit. The thought of him lapping me up had me vigorously thrusting the showerhead against my engorged bud. The penetrating water felt amazing as it brought me closer to orgasm.

I glanced over at the shampoo bottle and promptly let go of my breast.

Ah, what the hell? It’ll feel like his cock inside.

I reached over and pumped a dime-size amount of soap from the dispenser and slathered it onto my tight asshole. Before I could talk myself out of it, I grabbed the bottle and rammed the neck of it up inside my plump ass.

Holy fuck!

My sphincter greedily sucked the mushroom-shaped cap right up it. 

I lowered my foot off the shelf and tightly crossed my legs together. I backed myself into the corner of the shower, pressing the bottle against the cold tile for stability. I didn’t want it to accidentally slip out of my hole before I could finish getting off. I held onto the hose with both hands and pushed it against my overstimulated clit as hard as I could.

"Oh, yes," I moaned. 

The added pressure of the metal wand gave the feeling of riding a stiff shaft. Deeper and harder I plunged it over my slit with the thought of Adam unloading his creamy jizz inside me.

"I'm your cum slut, please fill me up!" I could hardly utter the words as I vigorously rocked my pussy into the water nozzle. "That's it, Adam. Don't stop. I’m so close."

My breath grew heavy with my rapid excitement and I couldn't hold back any longer.

I blindly grasped over to the shower bar and gripped my fingers around the rod for support. I clung on for dear life as I pumped the nozzle into my cunt.

The inconceivable notion of sleeping with my roommate grew rampant as the continuous blast of water on my clit became too much to handle. I was about to cum to the thought of Adam banging the shit out of me.

“Ohh, God! Fuck me, Adam! Fuck me!” I cried as the muscles in my ass tightened around the shampoo bottle. My eyelashes uncontrollably fluttered and my toes tightly curled into the shower mat. Spasm after spasm rippled inside my soaked pussy as I rode the surge of relief.

I didn't think it would ever end. I didn't want it to end.

A spontaneous squeak escaped from my mouth as the last shock subsided. All my stress had melted away and washed down the drain.

My orgasm had left me breathless, lightheaded and feeling a little guilty.

What did I do? I can't believe I just did that.

I eased the bottle out of my ass and plucked the showerhead from my tender tingling pussy. My arms trembled as I turned the dial back to the peaceful rainfall setting and hung up the nozzle.

Wow, that was intense. I needed that.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and stepped back underneath the soothing water.

With the temperature quickly cooling off, it was my cue to get the heck out before the ice-cold water hit me. 

I haven’t been in here that long, have I?

I ran my fingers through my hair and realized I hadn’t washed the conditioner out. 

Shit!

A rush of adrenaline invaded me as I started the race of woman versus water heater.

I stuck my head back under the water to rinse, and as I finished, the lingering feeling of fingers spreading my slit and probing took over.

Aah, yes. Fuck, this is amazing.

"Huh?" I gasped. My eyes sprung open to find a naked Adam standing in the shower with me. "Oh my God, Adam! What are you doing?"

"I thought you could use some help washing," he innocently replied as he finger fucked me like he owned it.

I couldn't bother to tell him to stop, I enjoyed the feeling of his fingers slipping in and out of me.

"Umm, how long have you been in here?"

He shrugged, giving me a mischievous grin, "I don't know, a while." Adam looked up and down my naked body, "I came in to tell you that I’d missed the bus.”

“But you didn’t.”

“Well, I heard you moaning and it got me hard. I fought with myself for a few minutes whether or not to sneak a peek. Let’s say I didn’t lose."

"Oh my Gawd, I’m so embarrassed." My cheeks flushed from the humiliation of getting caught masturbating.

“Don’t be. I found it rather hot and steamy. Can’t you see what you’ve done to me?” he smirked, flashing his dimples once again.

I glanced down to catch him stroking his fully erect cock. 

“Oh.”

“Hearing you call out my name made me so horny, I couldn’t get out of my clothes fast enough,” Adam said, grabbing my hand and placing it on his erection. He guided my hand over his shaft and controlled me to jerk him off. “Help me cum.”

Knock Knock Knock!

“Is everything okay in there?” Adam called through the door.

The banging startled my eyes open. “What?”

“I missed the bus and I thought I heard you yelling my name.”

Shit. That last part was all in my head. 

“Yep, um, everything’s fine. Just getting out of the shower.”

“I hope it was a good one, Jenny. Next time leave the door unlocked so I can join you.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JulyCumming
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments