Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wild Swimming

"Lilly has a weekend at home from school and takes wild swimming to the next level"

31
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

The overhead light illuminated the car interior. Inside the pretty eighteen year old folder her arms across her chest as she peered out into the darkness of the cold, late winter morning. She shivered, the dark scaring her more than she’d thought it would.

Outside the trees glistened with frost and the pavement looked slippery. As the temperature inside the car began to drop Lilly pushed her hands into the front pockets of her oversized hoodie, goosebumps beginning to spread over her skin, Reaching over she picked up the backpack on the passenger seat and opened the driver’s door.

The cold air hit her and she wished she’d worn another layer over the one-piece swimsuit she had on under her outer clothing. Locking the door she reached into the front pocket of her bag, dropped her keys in, and pulled out a small torch.

She followed the pool of light making her way along the path beneath the trees. For the first hundred meters she could only hear the river through the trees to her right, but as the path curved around it brought her closer to the bank.

At first, Lilly could only see a steep drop to the water, but as she followed the bank she saw a gap that lead down to the water. Picking her way down she found a series of smooth rocks and one large one that stood approximately the same height as her.

A thin line of daylight was just beginning to peak through the trees on the opposite bank as she put her bag down and sat on a cold rock. Despite her nerves, she felt excited and a little aroused at the thought of undressing - that was one of her favourite parts of wild swimming; taking off her clothes out in the open and then removing her wet swimsuit under the big conical towel that she covered herself with and standing naked before drying off and getting dressed. The feeling usually stayed with her until she got back to her dorm room where she would get in the shower to warm up.

The water upstream to her left ran quickly, but the section of river in front of her was deeper and barely moved. Taking a deep breath she pulled the oversized hoodie over her head, shivering as she bared her arms and shoulders to the icy air, her nipples already pressing against the material of her swimsuit. She kicked off one trainer, using her toes to push off the other as she folded her hoodie. Lifting her pert buttocks off the rock she slid the tracksuit bottoms off, folding all her clothes and placing them next to her backpack. The rocks hurt her feet as she stood up and she almost stumbled taking her first steps towards the water. Lilly’s body tensed and her hands balled into fists as the icy water touched her feet. She paused, the cold hurting her bare skin, but she took another step forward until the water came up over her shins.

The sky was getting lighter but the water in front of her still looked dark and ominous, and she wondered just how deep it was. She slid her right foot forward, her toes feeling for the edge of the rock. When she felt the rock drop away she took another step, lowering herself into the icy blackness until she felt the bottom of the river. She stepped down fully, the water coming up to her waist, the cold causing her to gasp.

The pretty blonde stood still for a moment, then with another deep breath, she submerged herself in the water and pushed off with her feet, gliding out into the middle of the river.

At its deepest point, the water came up to just below her shoulders, but it was enough for her to be able to swim. With a few strokes, she made it to the opposite bank and she could feel the initial shock starting to wear off. Turning around Lilly dived forward, her head and shoulders dipping under the surface as her bottom and then her legs appeared. When she came up her head hurt and she blew water from her mouth.

As Lilly trod water she could feel the cold starting to make her skin hurt again, so turning around she decided to take one more swim across the river before heading back to the spot where she had entered the water. A movement from the trees higher up on the bank made her look up; for a moment she thought someone was there, but then a bird burst from the branches, making her jump. Slowly she swam backwards across the river, still looking into the trees that lined the bank above her, trying to reassure herself that no one was there. With no further movement, she turned over in the water and did a slow breaststroke to where she’d got in.

Climbing out wasn’t easy and she had to push herself up and turn so she could sit on the flat rock just below the surface. She gave one last look at the trees opposite before turning and standing, pushing her blonde hair back from her face and she shivered as it dripped down her back.

With fingers and toes numb Lilly fumbled with the zip on her bag until she could reach inside and pull out her poncho-style changing towel, the one that she had described to Stephanie the previous weekend, and her conversation with her friend came back to her.

Do you ever -? Stephanie had asked and Lilly had immediately known what she was asking. ‘No. There are always people around. But I do think about it  - and sometimes I do touch myself a little.’ And then her admission that she would like to masturbate outside.

She looked up at the bank just above her and then over her shoulder to where she had heard the bird. Dropping the towel she quickly reached for the shoulder straps of her swimsuit, pulling them off. The wet material clung to her skin, but with some effort, she pulled the straps down her arms, revealing her pert breasts, her nipples hard with the cold, and now more than a little excitement.

Lilly stood on the bank, her swimsuit around her narrow waist. Was she brave enough to strip off completely? Her hands went to her breasts, feeling their firmness, running her fingers over her stiff nipples. She shuddered, the thought of being topless in the open air arousing her further. There was another sound behind her and she turned. Another bird trying to scare me, she thought, her mind still filled with her arousal.

She eyed the trees suspiciously as she quickly pulled at the swimsuit that rolled around her flat stomach, easing the cold material down over her hips and bottom and down her legs. Her breathing quickened as she stepped out of the swimming costume, leaving it on the rock at her feet.

Lilly stood naked in the growing daylight, her breasts, bottom, and the neat blonde hair between her thighs on display. She ran her fingers over her nipples, pulling at the tight buds before sliding one hand over her goose-bumped skin to her vagina, parting her legs a little and letting her finger move over her lips. She shuddered, but this time not because of the temperature.

nikolchanell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nikolchanell

She was conscious that daylight was approaching and that someone taking an early morning walk could happen upon her at any moment, but the thought only seemed to excite her more and she gently parted her lips with her finger, feeling the warmth from inside her. Her surroundings remained quiet and she sat down, leaning back against a tree root which protruded from the bank, and slowly opened her legs. Still pulling at her nipples she slid her finger between her lips, letting out a soft moan and the digit entered her. This was how she masturbated when she was away at netball tournaments - slowly, quietly, hoping no one would hear.

Another conversation she’s had with Stephanie came to her - their teachers, Miss. Stokes and Mr. Chambers finding refuge on the floor of a remote pub in a blizzard.

Had they had sex? And if so, how had they done it? Had he made the first move? Pulling her to him before laying her down on a mattress, parting her teacher’s firm thighs and sliding into her?

Lilly’s finger slid deeper, curling inside as her palm pressed against her sensitive clitoris. Had Miss Stokes moaned in pleasure as her colleague’s hardness had filled her, wrapping her legs around him as he thrust into her?

The teenager’s eyes fluttered closed, images of her teachers entwined, Miss Stokes rolling him over so she could ride him, the sounds of their pleasure stifled so as not to arouse the other patrons to their lovemaking.

Lilly’s finger was warm and wet now and she withdrew it from her hot cleft, circling her clitoris - and then Miss Stokes was gone, replaced by herself, her handsome teacher on top of her, inside her.

Another sound from the trees opposite made her eyes snap open.

Was there someone there? Were they watching her? Should she stop? It could just be another bird or an animal and she was too turned on to stop.

Lilly moaned as she continued to run her finger over her clitoris. She imagined the weight of Mr. Chambers on top of her as she clawed at his back. Her finger moved back inside her, her other hand taking on the feel of his lips, sucking and pulling at her nipples.

Her hand was moving faster now, thrusting her finger to its full length, but her hands were too small and delicate to fill her like she imagined her teacher’s erection would and so she slipped another finger between her lips, stretching her. She whispered his name as her legs spread wider, her toes pressing into the soft earth of the river bank. She wanted her orgasm, she wanted the feel of her teacher taking her, pressing her into the rock and the branch as he pounded into her untouched opening. She wanted to hear him pant and grunt as he quickened his pace, thrusting over and over until his body tensed and he came inside her.

Lilly’s other hand dropped from her nipples, finding her clit as her fingers continued to thrust inside her. Her breathing became louder and more intense as she leaned back, her legs spread wide, both hands working between her thighs - and then her slender body convulsed as she felt her climax approaching and she called out her teacher’s name as she came, panting, her orgasm making her body tense, moans escaping her mouth.

For several minutes Lilly lay there, eyes closed, her fingers inside her, her other hand covering her sensitive clitoris, until the warmth of her climax began to dissipate and she started to feel the cold air again. She opened her eyes, blinking at the dappled sunlight that shone through the trees and she suddenly realised how exposed she was.

She looked around for her poncho towel, pulling it over her head, glad of the warmth. The feeling of being naked beneath the material mixed with her post-orgasmic glow and she looked forward to getting home to her parent’s farm where she was spending the weekend, and to her bedroom.

Despite the growing sunlight, the temperature remained low and she put her hands between her thighs to warm them up. She needed to get dressed and leave before anyone happened by, but she was enjoying the feeling of being naked under her towel. Another sound and movement caught her attention from the trees on the opposite bank.

Was that someone over there? Had they been watching her?

She sat still, a mixture of embarrassment and arousal that someone might have been watching her in her most intimate of moments. Another movement in the trees made her jump and she reached for her bag and the underwear she knew was inside but she stopped.

‘I don’t want to put on my bra and knickers,’ she thought, not wanting the arousal to stop.

She was about to pull on her tracksuit bottoms under the towel but in another moment of erotically charged courage she pulled the poncho over her head, once again naked in the early morning air. For a moment she sat there, her body on display to anyone watching, then she pulled on her tracksuit bottoms and hoodie.

Still unsure if she was alone Lilly paused for a moment, looking over at the trees, unable to decide if she liked or hated the thought that someone was watching her, and then she heard voices to her right from the path above her. She looked up to see two middle-aged women dressed in full hiking clothes striding along the path. Gathering her towel and bag Lilly clambered up the bank and onto the path, aware that her breasts and bottom jiggled under her top with each movement.

‘Hello dear,’ the woman closest to her said, smiling. ‘Is everything okay?’

‘Yes, fine thank you,’ Lilly replied. She could feel that her nipples were still hard with the cold and having brought herself to a climax in the open air, and she knew they were making visible points through her top. ‘Just been for an early morning swim.’

The woman opened her mouth to speak again but Lilly smiled and headed down the path towards her car, her thoughts still firmly on the fact that she may have just played with herself in full view of someone. The notion both scared and aroused her in equal measure and as she walked she tried to remember if there was a secluded spot on her drive home that she could pull into.

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments