Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday Afternoon At The Movies

"Dean plans a quiet afternoon at the cinema, but Talulah sees an opportunity."

39
5 Comments 5
2.4k Views 2.4k
6.4k words 6.4k words

‘Good morning, sir!’

Dean Chambers looked up from his phone, squinting into the spring sun sitting low in the sky. The voice that called out to him instilled arousal and anxiety in him in equal measure, but he tried to keep his voice even, noncommittal. If Talulah experienced either or both of the same emotions she didn’t show it.

‘Hello girls,’ he called back to the three students walking down the path leading away from their dormitory and passed his bench.

All three wore summer dresses and tennis shoes.

‘It’s a lovely day,’ Victoria, the second of two pretty brunettes in the trio said, looking up at the sky. ‘A bit chilly though.’

‘It was one of those March days where the sun shone hot and the wind blew cold. Where it was summer in the light and winter in the shade,’ Dean replied.

‘Charles Dickens!’ Stephanie, the blonde of the group said.

Dean nodded, smiling.

‘Do you have any plans on this lovely spring Saturday, sir?’ Talulah asked, her piercing blue eyes a contrast to her mane of dark hair. Her and Stephanie were polar opposites, Stephanie slight, blonde, delicate, Talulah having the body of a gymnast, pouty lips and breasts that tested the resolve of the buttons which ran the length of the front of her red dress.

‘The cinema this afternoon I think,’ he replied holding up his phone to indicate the movie times he was looking at.

‘Ooh, fun!’ Victoria said. ‘What are you going to see? Barbie?’

The teacher shook his head slowly. ‘No, however, I have seen it and I do think it had an important message. But today I’m going to watch a documentary about hydroelectric energy.’

Victoria rolled her eyes. ‘Oh sir, I’m disappointed. I thought you’d go to see a gory slasher movie where the dumb blonde -,’ she nodded quickly towards Stephanie, ‘gets killed in the first five minutes..’

‘Hey!’ her friend said holding up her hands in indignation. ‘I got the Charles Dickens quote, you two didn’t.’

‘Um, no, not today,’ Dean replied laughing. ‘I think I need something a little more cerebral. What are you ladies doing?’

‘Shopping and lunch,’ Talulah replied, making eye contact with him for a second too long before blinking slowly.

Dean moved uncomfortably hoping the other two students hadn’t noticed the tension in the look between them. He knew that Stephanie was aware of at least one of their encounters, but he didn’t think Victoria was.

‘Well, have fun,’ he said.

As the three friends turned away Talulah gave a glance over her shoulder, her hand flicking the hem of her dress giving her teacher a glimpse of her firm thigh as she smiled at him. Dean stifled a smile of his own before surreptitiously looking around, checking no one else had witnessed the cheeky interaction.

A bell tinkled on the cafe door, a small independent business in the quiet town a short bus ride from the girl’s school.

‘There’s a table by the window,’ Victoria said pointing. Grabbing Stephanie by the waist she steered her between the tables, making her friend giggle, letting out a squeal as she almost bumped into a chair.

‘Will you two behave yourselves,’ Talulah said, slapping Victoria’s bottom eliciting a giggle from her friend and bringing back a very recent memory of being spanked by their teacher as he bent her over his desk.

‘What are you going eat?’ Stephanie asked picking up a laminated menu. ‘I want a huge -,’

‘Willy to sit on,’ Victoria interrupted.

‘Sshhh!’ Stephanie said, slapping her friend’s arm and looking around, her cheeks flushing. ‘I was going to say a huge hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows, but you felt the need to sully the conversation with your, your - pornography!’

The other two girls shared a look before breaking down into spluttering laughter.

‘Oh Stephy,’  Victoria said, reaching over to hug her friend. ‘We really need you to be a little more up-to-date with sex.’

‘What do you mean?’ Stephanie said, her small frame being squashed by her friend’s enthusiastic embrace. ‘You’re just as much a virgin as I am.’ Her eyes flicked over to Talulah, questioning.

‘That's right,’ Talulah said quickly. ‘We’re all sixth-form virgins here.’

‘Maybe so,’ Victoria said, releasing Stephanie, putting a napkin in her lap. ‘But my vibrator does have a boy’s name.’

Stephanie’s eyes grew wide. ‘You have a vibrator? she said in a whisper, her hand going to her mouth.

‘Of course,’ her friend replied. ‘It’s smooth and pink and has lots of lovely settings.’

‘Where did you get it?’ Stephanie asked.

‘Why?’ Victoria replied, a cheeky look on her pretty face. ‘Are you thinking of buying one?’

‘What? No!’ Stephanie stuttered her cheeks burning. ‘Why would I want one? I don’t need anything like that.’

‘Hmm.’ Victoria glanced at Talulah. ‘I think the maiden doth protest too much,’ she said. Talulah giggled but didn’t join in the teasing.

‘I was just curious,’ Stephanie continued, unable to maintain eye contact with her friends, fidgeting with her own napkin.

‘You should get one,’ Victoria said.

‘I, I don’t need one,’ Stephanie replied, attempting to flatten out the already smooth tablecloth.

‘Oh, so how do you pleasure yourself?’ her friend asked with a straight face. ‘Shower head? Corner of the washing machine on the spin cycle? Or are you a fingers-only girl?’

‘Stop it!’ Stephanie said, glaring at her friend. ‘I don’t do anything.’ But even as she said it she glanced at Talulah, knowing that her friend knew differently, having heard her masturbate on the phone a few weeks ago as she described her encounter with their teacher.

‘Really?’ Victoria said not noticing the look between her two friends. ‘I do. Every chance I get. I love an evening in with my silicone boyfriend.’

Stephanie grinned mischievously. ‘Oh, so that’s why you don’t come to the refectory with us for a hot chocolate.’

Nodding, Victoria examined the menu. ‘That is exactly why. If I don’t answer my phone it’s most likely because I’m in the throes of ecstasy.’

‘What do you call it?’ Stephanie asked.

Her friend looked up. ‘Please don’t refer to my lover as “it”.’

‘Apologies,’ Stephanie replied in mock seriousness. ‘What do you call him?’

‘Whichever boy I’m fantasizing about at the time,’ Victoria said with a smile, causing Stephanie and Talulah to break down into fits of laughter again.

‘But seriously,’ Stephanie said. ‘Where did you buy it?’

‘Online.’

‘But what about the credit card bill? Doesn’t your father see it?’

‘Of course, but it doesn’t list it as Big Pink Dildo. It just has the name of a holding company or something, so it isn’t obvious. And if he ever asked me what I’d bought I’d just say that it was some school supplies.’ She looked at her friend. ‘Seriously though Steph, you should give it a try.’

‘Oh I don’t know,’ the pretty blonde replied. ‘I don’t think I’d have the nerve to order it. And anyway, knowing my luck I’d get it sent to my home by mistake while my grandmother was visiting, and she’d open it.’

The three girls burst into laughter. ‘Oh that’s hilarious,’ Talulah said, wiping her eyes. ‘I can just imagine your grandmother holding it up saying “ooh, Stephanie, what’s this and why is it shaking?”’

The friends dissolved into more laughter.

‘No, but really,’ Victoria said, as she calmed down. ‘I could order it for you.’

‘Oh, I’m not sure,’ Stephanie replied. ‘I’d be too embarrassed. Plus if I did and I said I didn’t want to meet up one evening you’d all think I was - well, you know.’

Talulah grinned. ‘We already think that.’

‘Well the offer is there,’ Victoria said. ‘Just think about it.’

Talulah looked at her friends for a moment. Despite all the teasing she knew these two loved each other and she knew how protective Victoria was over Stephanie, not letting anyone else tease her.

‘I’m going to the loo,’ Talulah said, picking up her small handbag.

‘Has the conversation got you all excited?’ Stephanie asked in a rare moment of bravery.

‘Ha! Probably,’ Victoria said without looking up from the menu. ‘No touching. And remember to wipe front to back.’

‘You’re disgusting,’ Talulah said, walking away from the table.

Stephanie’s phone buzzed and she pulled it from her bag. The text message was from Lily.

Remember what we talked about in the Refectory? I did it! I’ll tell you later x

What had they talked about? Her mind drifted back and she recalled their conversation about Lily's wild swimming, and her eyes widened. She quickly replied.

Really? Tell me about it tonight.

A second text came through.

Where are you this afternoon?

I’m out with Vic and Lulah. We’ll be back in a couple of hours.

Perfect. Let me know when you’re here x

Stephanie dropped her phone back in her bag.

‘Who was that?’ Victoria asked, still staring at the menu. ‘It wasn’t your Grandma was it, asking you why your post is buzzing.’

Stephanie smiled. ‘No, it was.’ She paused. She didn’t want to lie to her friend but she didn’t want to betray Lily’s trust. ‘It was my sister. Just asking what I’m doing today.

The customer toilet was empty and Talulah stepped into the last cubicle. Hanging her bag on the hook on the back of the door and taking out her phone. She lifted her dress, pulling down her knickers, and sitting on the cold seat.

Dean walked up to the counter of the Refectory. Most of the older staff refused to go in there as it was seen as a student establishment, but teachers were welcome and some of the younger staff would frequent there, plus he really liked the expensive coffee they served. He recognized the young student serving, placing his order and making small talk about his class. Thanking her he took his drink and sat down.

Taking a sip of his hot coffee, Dean looked at his watch, he had an hour before his movie started and he didn’t think the cinema would be busy so there was no rush.

As Dean put his mug on the table and looked around he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. The call showed no name on the screen but he immediately recognized the number. He sighed, experiencing another mixture of arousal and anxiety. He knew he should ignore the call, claim later that he hadn’t heard it. But he knew he couldn’t do that.

‘Hello?’

‘Hello, sir,’ the feminine voice said, just above a whisper.

‘Hello, Tony.’

‘Tony?’

‘Yes, I’m sitting in the Refectory.’

‘Oh I see.’ Talulah giggled. ‘Then I’ll be brief. I just wanted to ask you what time your film starts and which cinema it’s in.’

Dean closed his eyes. He knew where this was going and it was wrong, but his student was so beautiful and so sexy it was too difficult to ignore her.

‘In an hour in the small cinema in the town. Why? Do you think you’d enjoy a documentary about hydroelectricity?’

‘Oh goodness, sir, no,’ Talulah replied. ‘That sounds dreadfully dull.’

Dean laughed, nodding. When he was eighteen he’d have likely felt the same way.

‘But I thought it still might be fun if I came with you,’ Talulah said.

‘I don’t think it would be a good idea for you and me to be seen going into a cinema together, do you?’

‘Of course not sir. But if I just happened to be going into the same cinema around the same time as you I don’t think anyone could say anything.’

‘Oh, I’m sure they could. I can think of no reason I could give that would explain why we were there at the same time.’

‘Well, we’ll just have to make sure no one sees us then,’ she said.

‘Talulah,’ he said lowering his voice, ‘I don’t think any of this is a good idea. What’s that noise?’

‘I’m in the loo. I’m just having a wee,’ his student replied.

‘You’re calling me while you’re peeing?’ Dean said, a little surprised at feeling aroused at the thought.

‘Well, I couldn’t call you while I was with Stephanie and Victoria so I had to come into the toilet. So can I come to the cinema with you?’

Dean rubbed the back of his neck. He knew he should say no - that was the right thing to do. ‘Okay, but you’ll have to wait until I go in so no one sees us together.’

‘Goody. See you in an hour. I’d better get back to the girls. They’re talking about vibrators. Not that I need one with you around.’ And with that, she was gone.

Blowing out his cheeks, Dean leaned back in his chair and ran his fingers through his hair.

Talulah stepped out of the cubicle and looked at herself in the mirror, ruffling her hair and adjusting her large breasts inside her dress. Just speaking to her teacher had made her aroused and her nipples felt sensitive, leaving small bumps visible below her dress. She ran her fingers over them making herself shudder. She was about to leave when she paused, stepping back into the cubicle.

The spoon scraped around the inside of the tall mug, filling with cream. Watched by her friends, Stephanie looked at it sadly before popping it into her mouth.

‘Do you think you got it all?’ Victoria asked.

Stephanie nodded, smiling. ‘They do the best hot chocolate here,’ she said, wiping her mouth.

‘And you certainly make the most of it.’

‘Silly to waste it,’ she replied.

Victoria shook her head. ‘In the time it took you to finish your drink, I’ve been to the counter and paid the bill.’

‘Then not only was my hot chocolate delicious, it was also free.’ She pushed her chair back and stood, followed by her two friends.

‘I just need a wee,’ Victoria said, picking up her bag.

‘Don’t be long,’ Stephanie said, looking at her watch. ‘The bus is due. Can’t you hold it?’

‘Not unless you want a wet patch on the bus seat,’ her friend replied.

‘Don’t make her pee herself,’ Talulah said, smiling. ‘She’ll ruin her designer knickers.’

‘And they are designer today too,’ Victoria said as she walked away, swaying her bottom.

The two friends watched her leave and then Talulah turned to Stephanie.

‘Can you do me a favour?’ she asked.

‘Of course,’ Stephanie replied. ‘What?’

‘Put these in your bag.’ Talulah opened Stephanie’s bag, dropping in a couple of items.

‘What is that? Is that your bra?’ she asked, looking from her bag to her friend’s chest, noticing that her breasts looked freer than when they’d walked in.

‘Yes,’ Talulah replied, ‘and my knickers too.’ She grinned.

‘Wha-?’ Stephanie began.

‘Sshh,’ Talulah put her fingers to her lips. ‘I took them off in the loo but my bag is too small. Can you keep a secret?’

‘Don’t I always?’

Talulah looked at her. Out of all of her friends, Stephanie was the one she knew she could trust the most. ‘I’m going to meet Mr. Chambers.’

Stephanie gasped, putting her hand to her mouth. ‘Are you sure that’s a good idea?’

‘It’s not the first time,’ Talulah replied. ‘And it’s always a good idea.’

‘What do you mean?’ Stephanie asked, but Talulah was looking at her watch.

‘I need to leave. Can you tell Victoria that I had a call from my father and that he’s stopping by the town to see me. I promise to tell you everything later.’ She stopped. ‘That’s if you want to know.’

Stephanie nodded. She did want to know, even though she knew she’d be embarrassed in the telling.

Talulah leant across the table and kissed her on the cheek before turning and heading out the door.

With her head spinning at the turn of events, Stephanie looked at the underwear in her bag before slowly closing it and flopping back down into her chair.

The bus pulled to a halt and Dean Chambers walked down the aisle, stepping off into the spring sunshine.

The small cinema was quiet as he had expected. He walked up to the counter, bought his ticket, and looked around casually. There was no sign of Talulah and he was met with a feeling of disappointment and relief. He couldn’t deny that he wanted to see his beautiful student, but the thought of it filled him with anxiety. He turned towards the entrance to the screens when one of the front doors opened, briefly filling the lobby with sunlight.

Talulah looked as striking as always. Her red summer dress clung to her curves, her dark hair bouncing as she hurried in, and for a moment the teenager was backlit, turning her dress opaque, outlining her legs through the material. She caught sight of her teacher but didn’t acknowledge him, instead looking up at the movie information above the counter. Dean flashed three fingers to denote the screen number and turned away, disappearing through the doors.

Despite the house lights still being on it took a moment for Talulah’s eyes to adjust after being out in the sunshine. She looked around the empty screen, for a moment worried that she had walked into the wrong one, but then she spotted a figure sitting in the corner of the back row.

‘I thought I was in the wrong screen,’ she said as she reached her teacher, sitting in the next seat. She watched as he scanned the seats before reaching over and pulling her to him. Their lips met and Dean felt Talulah’s tongue slide into his mouth, pushing all thoughts of doubt from his mind.

‘This is our stop,’ Stephanie said, standing up and pressing the bell. When Victoria didn’t move she turned around, losing her balance and almost falling on an elderly lady sitting in the next seat. She looked questioningly at her friend.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover

‘I need to stay on a little longer,’ Victoria said.

Stephanie looked surprised. ‘Why?’

‘I, I just need to go somewhere. I’ll see you back at school later.’

‘Do I smell?’ Stephanie asked, lifting the front of her dress and sniffing.

Victoria laughed. ‘No, I just need to go somewhere. I’ll see you later.’

Looking concerned Stephanie stared at her friend. ‘Have I upset you?’

‘What? No!’ her friend exclaimed, jumping up and hugging her. ‘I just need to go somewhere. You’ll see why later, I promise.’ She quickly kissed Stephanie on the cheek and turned her around towards the front of the bus.

The sound of the screen door being pushed open made Dean and Talulah jump, breaking their kiss and she slid down in her seat. They watched as the couple found their seats closer to the screen.

‘Oh blow!’ she whispered. ‘I thought we’d have the place to ourselves.’

‘I know,’ Dean replied. ‘I mean, who’d be dull enough to want to see a documentary at the cinema on a Saturday afternoon?’

Talulah nodded, looking at him out of the corner of her eye, giggling as Dean shoved her playfully.

‘You never know, you might learn something,’ he said.

‘Well, you are my teacher,’ she replied, sliding her hand inside his thigh. Dean groaned as his erection grew.

The imposing wooden door creaked open, a sound that Stephanie always felt was a little cliche given the gothic look of their dormitory. Stepping across the threshold she kicked off her shoes, pushing her ankle socks inside; she liked to walk barefoot.

Her room was a little chilly, the spring sun not offering much warmth. She turned up her thermostat before pulling a pair of loose leggings and a baggy T-shirt from her drawer, unzipping her dress, stepping out of it. She unhooked her bra and slid her knickers down her thighs, flicking them across the room with her foot to land in her open laundry basket, congratulating herself with a nod.

Flopping onto her bed, Stephanie picked up her book and reading glasses. She had just found the folded page corner when there was a knock at her door. She frowned. It was too soon for Victoria to be back and she wasn’t expecting the see Talulah for the rest of the day.

‘Come in.’

The face that appeared around her door was pretty, framed by a wavy blonde bob that was growing out. Lily smiled at her. ‘Are you busy?’

Another four people had entered the screen but no one had attempted to sit near Dean and Talulah. As the lights dimmed Talulah, staying low in her seat, slid closer to her teacher kicking off her shoes.

‘Do you know what’s good about this cinema?’ Dean whispered.

‘What?’

Dean reached between them, lifting the armrest until it sat vertically behind them.

Talulah looked surprised but then slid closer, her hand dropping between Dean’s thighs, feeling his erection against her upper arm. With a quick glance around the other seats, Dean reached his arm around behind Talulah’s neck, his hand moving down to rest on her breasts. He paused.

‘Are you not wearing a bra?’

‘No, sir,’ she replied matter-of-factly.

Dean’s fingers found her nipples, stroking them through the thin material of her dress. Talulah sighed at his touch; it had been a week since the last time they had been together and she had found it hard not to think about him touching her.

‘Do you know what else?’ she asked quietly.

‘What?’ Dean replied, his fingers stroking her nipples, causing her voice to sound a little hoarse.

‘I’m not wearing any knickers either.’

Dean’s erection flexed. ‘Did you come out wearing no underwear?’ He pinched her nipple harder and her eyes closed.

‘No, sir. I took it off in the loo at the cafe where we had lunch.’

‘So where is it?’

‘It’s In Stephanie’s bag.’

Dean froze.

‘Sir, don’t stop playing with my boobs,’ Talulah whispered, her voice almost distressed.

‘What did you say to Stephanie?’ he asked.

‘I told her I was meeting you.’

‘Talulah!’ Dean said, his voice a stage whisper. ‘I can’t believe you told her.’

‘It’s okay, sir,’ Talulah replied. ‘She knows about us in the changing rooms. She won’t say anything.’

‘How do you know she won’t?’

The pretty student turned her head to look at him. ‘Because she’s my friend. Would you tell on one of your friends?’

Dean considered her question. ‘No, I suppose not,’ he said shrugging his shoulders.

‘Well then,’ Talulah said. ‘So now can you go back to playing with my nipples, please? It’s making me ever so wet.’

The door clicked closed and Lily padded in her socks across the room, sitting on the bed.

Sitting up and adjusting her pillows Stephanie tucked her bare feet under her legs. ‘So what were you going to tell me?’ she asked.

Lily paused as if she was thinking of how to start the conversation. ‘Do you remember the conversation we had in the refectory? About me wild swimming?’

Stephanie nodded.

‘And do you remember you asked me if I ever - you know?’

Again Stephanie nodded. ‘You said it made you feel sexy and I asked you if you ever touched yourself.’

‘Well, a couple of weeks ago, I went home for the weekend. And on the Saturday morning, I got up early and went to the woods to swim in the river.’ She paused. ‘And when I got out of the water I took off my swimming costume and -,’

‘You were naked?’ Stephanie asked.

Lily nodded. ‘On the river bank. And then I laid down and -,’

The two friends looked at each other.

‘Did you -?’

Again Lily nodded. ‘I masturbated.’

Stephanie’s hand went to her mouth.

‘And did you -?’

‘Yes, I made myself cum.’

‘Oh my goodness.’

The room fell silent and it was Lily who spoke next. ‘Do you think it’s disgusting?’

‘No!’ Stephanie exclaimed.

‘Really? I was worried that you’d think it was horrible.’

‘No, I think it’s really…sexy. I mean, not that I think you’re sexy - which I suppose I do, but not in a I want to do things with you way.’ Lily nodded in understanding. ‘But it’s like a sexy thing to do.’ Stephanie threw her hands in the air. ‘Oh, I don’t know what I’m saying.’

‘No, I know what you mean,’ Lily replied.

Silence fell again.

‘But there’s something else,’ she continued, her voice quieter now. ‘I think someone might have seen me.’

Stephanie gasped. ‘Someone was watching you?’

Lily shrugged. ‘I’m not sure. While I was in the river I heard something from the trees on the other bank. I thought it might have been a bird or an animal. But then after I’d got naked and started, you know, playing with myself, I heard it again and I think someone may have been watching.’

Stephanie’s fingers were still pressed to her lips. ‘What did you do?’

Lily looked shy. ‘I carried on until I orgasmed and then I got dressed and left.’

The two friends looked at each other and a smile started to crease Lily’s lips until both girls started to laugh.

‘So the first time you masturbate outside and someone sees you?’ Stephanie said. Then she stopped, giving a little gasp. ‘You don’t think it was a boy do you? What if he was doing it too?’

Lily giggled. ‘I thought about that.’

‘Imagine if he was,’ Stephanie said, her voice lower now, ‘watching you while he was playing with his - y’know. I wonder if he orgasmed too. I bet it made a dreadful mess’ Again both girls fell into fits of laughter.

As they calmed down Stephanie looked at her friend seriously. ‘I have something to tell you too.’

‘What?’ Lily replied, pulling her feet onto the bed.

‘You remember you told me that you use the shower to give yourself an orgasm?’

‘You did it?’ Lily exclaimed.

Stephanie paused for a moment and then nodded.

The cinema screen came to life and Talulah let out a small moan, sliding down in her seat as her teacher pinched her stiff bud through her dress. Moving in his seat, Dean reached over with his free hand, sliding down over her stomach. In response Talulah opened her legs, her heart rate rising as Dean worked her dress up with his fingers until the hem was drawn up to the top of her thighs.

‘Kiss me,’ Dean whispered. Talulah turned her head, breathing heavily into his mouth as his finger reached down, sliding over her smooth vagina, slipping between her soft lips. Dean felt Talulah’s hips push forward and his finger slid deeper, curving inside her. Talulah gasped.

‘Does that feel good?’ Dean asked, his finger massaging inside her.

Talulah’s yes came in a whisper against his mouth, her eyes shut tight.

‘That’s your g spot,’ Dean replied, his mouth against hers, watching as her breasts began to heave. A whimper left her lips as her teacher’s finger stroked the sensitive knot inside her.

Biting her lip, Talulah rocked her hips against Dean’s hand. ‘Sir, I don’t want you to stop but if you don’t I’m going to cum and I might be loud.’

‘I’m not stopping,’ Dean replied.

‘Mr. Chambers, you’re so bad,’ Talulah said between gasps. ‘You made me walk through school with no bra and knickers, with your cum dripping out of me, and now you’re going to make me climax in public.’

‘If you didn’t want me to make you cum you wouldn’t be here, and your underwear wouldn’t be in your friend’s bag.’

Talulah couldn’t refute the claim and let out another soft moan as her teacher’s finger continued to stroke inside her. She watched as his other hand worked the top buttons of her dress, sliding inside, finding the tender flesh of her breasts, pulling at her nipples.

At his touch, Talulah's legs stretched, her toes pressing into the back of the seat in front, her thighs trembling. She turned again to kiss her teacher’s mouth, breathing deeply, trying to muffle her cries as her orgasm swept over her. Her body shook as another wave washed over her and she sunk her teeth into her lip to stifle a moan. The sensation was starting to subside when Dean adjusted the position of his hand, his thumb rubbing her clitoris causing another orgasm to burst through his student. Talulah jerked in her seat, another moan escaping her lips.

‘How was it?’ Lily asked, pulling her feet under her.

‘Well, at first I wasn’t sure if it was going to work,’ Stephanie said. ‘It’s very different to when I, you know -.’

‘Touch yourself?’

Stephanie looked shy.

‘Don’t be embarrassed,’ her friend said. ‘We all do it.’

Stephanie nodded. ‘Yes, it felt different to my fingers, but once I found the right setting on the shower it was really good.

‘And it made you cum?’

‘It did.’

‘Lovely isn’t it.’

‘It is.’

Talulah’s breath was making a damp spot on her teacher’s shirt but she wasn’t thinking about that. Her body was still trembling and she pressed her hand over his, the sensation on her clitoris becoming intense. She could feel Dean’s finger still moving inside her, sliding in and out, his other hand stroking her nipple, albeit more softly.

Dean looked around the screen, ensuring no one had heard his beautiful student orgasm. He was aware that his hard-on was leaking pre cum and he wondered if it would be visible on his khaki trousers, but his thoughts were interrupted by Talulah’s movement.

‘Was I loud?’ she asked, blinking and looking at him.

Dean slid his finger from her damp cleft as his hand moved from inside her dress. ‘It’s okay, I don’t think anyone heard you.’

‘That was amazing, and I came so fast.’

‘Have you never done that to yourself?’

‘No,’ Talulah, replied, sitting up, adjusting her dress. ‘I’ve only ever played with my clitoris and put my finger inside me.’

‘So coming to see a documentary did teach you something,’ Dean said, smiling.

‘Well they do say every day is a school day,’ Talulah said, sliding closer to him, kissing his neck, her hand moving to the bulge in his trousers.

She squeezed gently before pulling at his belt. Dean watched as her slim fingers worked the button and zip on his trousers. She moved to free up her other hand before reaching inside his underwear, easing his erection out.

‘You’re really hard, sir,’ Talulah whispered.

‘You make me hard,’ Dean replied, tilting his head to be able to watch as

Talulah’s fingers gently slid down, revealing his swollen tip.

‘And you’re really wet too.’

Dean didn’t respond, lost in the sensation, watching the beautiful brunette as she drew her hand along his shaft.

Talulah watched, fascinated as she stroked his penis; it felt so smooth, so hard, but also delicate.

‘I wish I could put this inside me,’ she whispered, looking up at her teacher.

‘So do I,’ he replied.

‘I’m still really wet,’ she continued, watching intently as her hand moved slowly up and down his hardness. ‘You would slide inside me so easily and I’d probably cum again, dripping all over you.’

Another bead of pre cum appeared on the tip of Dean’s hard-on.

‘Did I do that, sir?’

‘You did,’ Dean replied watching her blue eyes twinkle in the light of the flickering movie screen.

Her hand moved to her dress, unbuttoning it until it was open to her flat stomach, pulling it open to reveal her large breasts. Adjusting her position, Talulah trailed her nipples over the top of her teacher’s hard-on, smearing his clear liquid over her stiff buds and in her cleavage.

‘Do you think we’d get caught if I climbed on top of you and put you inside me?’ Talulah asked, knowing that she probably didn’t have to courage to do it in a public place anyway. ‘You could play with my boobs again, sucking on them while I rode you.’

‘I think we would,’ Dean replied.

Talulah nodded, looking up at him. ‘Well,  even if I can’t do that I can still put you in my mouth.’ She lowered herself, her tongue reaching out and licking the underside of his erection.

‘Talulah,’ Dean said, ‘I’m really turned on. If you do that I don’t know how long I’ll last You’ll have to be ready to take me out.’

‘No sir, I want you to cum in my mouth,’ she said, lowering her head, her red lips parting.

Dean gasped but his eyes remained open, watching as his student’s plump lips engulfed his bulbous head. He could feel her tongue swirling around his sensitive tip as her hand stroked his shaft, her little finger sliding over his balls at the bottom of each stroke. His hips bucked at the sensation and he moved his hand inside Talulah’s dress and down her back, squeezing her bottom.

Feeling her teacher’s movement Talulah’s head bobbed slowly, gently, her hand moving in time as she sucked, her lips teasing the ridge of his hard penis.

Dean could feel his orgasm approaching and Talulah could feel her teacher squeezing her firm buttocks, a finger pressing between them, the increasing pressure telling her he was close. Her lips teasing and sucking, she felt his thighs tense up, his balls tightening under her touch.

Talulah,’ Dean gasped, ‘I’m going to cum.’ A second later she heard him groan as he flooded her mouth.

The force of his orgasm almost made her cough, but she relaxed, allowing his cum to run back down over her fingers. Talulah licked her tongue over him, swallowing the thick, salty fluid.

Feeling her teacher twitch she lifted her mouth, releasing his now sensitive tip. She looked up at him, using her fingertip to delicately wipe his cum from the corners of her mouth.

‘Was that good, sir?’ she asked, her bright blue eyes locking with his.

‘That was amazing,’ he replied, his hand still on her buttocks.

‘I liked you touching my bum while you were in my mouth, sir. It felt naughty. I wish I’d been naked.’

‘You have a lovely bum,’ Dean replied.

‘You have an amazing body, and you’re beautiful.’

‘Thank you, sir,’ Talulah gushed, moving to nestle into her teacher. ‘Well, we’ve missed a lot of the film.’

Dean laughed’ ‘Yeah, I’m not that interested in hydroelectricity anymore,’ he said, putting his now soft penis back into the trousers.

‘Shall we leave?’ Talulah asked.

‘Okay,’ Dean replied. ‘But we can’t be seen leaving together.’

‘How shall we do this?’ Talulah asked.

‘If you leave first and walk to the bus stop, I’ll wait until the bus arrives and then I’ll jump on too. But we’ll have to sit in separate seats.’

‘How will you feel knowing that I’m sitting on the bus with no bra and not wearing any knickers?’ Talulah asked, sitting back in her seat, giving him a glimpse of her breasts before buttoning her dress.

‘I guarantee I’ll be hard again by the time we get back to school.’

‘So we could meet again this evening, sir? I know it’s dangerous on school grounds but I really want to.’ She paused for a moment. ‘And I really want you to use your mouth on me.’

Dean looked at her. ‘I really want that too,’ he said.

She nodded. ‘The last time we were interrupted by Miss Stokes. And I know I was a bit uncertain, but I really want you to lick me and make me cum.’

Picturing the scene, Dean pulled her closer, kissing his student. ‘We need to find a way to spend a whole night together,’ he said. ‘Where no one will see or hear us.’

‘Sir! Do you really mean it?’ Talulah said, looking surprised, a smile spreading over her pouty lips, her red lipstick all but gone. ‘We could be naked the whole time.’

‘I’d better go,’ Lily said, sliding to the edge of the bed. ‘My parents are calling me soon and I’ve left my phone in my room.’

She leaned forward and gave Stephanie a kiss on the cheek and padded towards the door.

It had only been about thirty seconds since Lily had left when there was a knock at the door.

‘Come in,’ Stephanie said, expecting to see Lily coming back for her key or something else she had forgotten. Instead, it was Victoria who walked in, carrying a small bag.

‘Hello,’ Stephanie said, a little confused. ‘I wasn’t expecting to see you until later.’

‘I bought you a present,’ Victoria said handing her the bag.

‘What is it?’

‘Open it,’ her friend replied an excited look on her face.

Curious, Stephanie looked inside, taking out a plain brown box about eight inches long. She picked at the sticky tape, opening the box. Inside was another box, pink and blue, and as she pulled it out she could see a picture of a long, slender, flesh-coloured vibrator. She gasped, her hand going to her mouth.

‘Where did you get it?’ Stephanie asked.

‘There’s an Ann Summers shop in the next town,’ her friend replied.

‘But why did you buy it for me!’

Victoria smiled. ‘Because I knew you’d never buy it for yourself,’ she said before walking back out the door leaving her friend holding the box.

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments