Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Twenty-four hours ago Jed Martin was a committed teacher of English Literature. Now he’s the defiler of two teenage girls in a hotel bedroom. It’s all the result of The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde – a book that’s taught him lessons quite different than any that Robert Louis Stevenson intended. <p> [ADVERT] </p>These girls are encountering his dark side – and he hasn’t even fucked them yet, not properly. But it’s time."

 Lily’s thighs part almost involuntarily, like a mechanism pre-set to open and accept what’s incoming. Her eyes lock onto Jed, or rather that part of Jed homing in on her – the Exocet missile primed to take out her cunt. He fixes his sites on that flowering prettiness, pink and glistening between her legs, as he climbs onto the bed’s surface in pursuit of it. She’s backing off but stretching wider, reticent yet ready. Clara is prowling down the side of the bed, eyes tracking the unfolding scene like a movie camera. This girl doesn’t want to miss a thing.

Jed stalks a path of his own over the covers. His professional persona is long since shed; it’s scattered across the carpet with his clothes, abandoned to free up the predator within. He clambers between Lily’s legs, stretching them wider, further exposing that slick point of entry. Now he’s over her, his muscular frame bearing down on her girlishly slender body, as she holds her breath. Jimmy Page’s guitar riffs and Robert Plant’s vocals scream through Jed’s body like ignited fuel; his body is charged with a Whole Lotta Love, and he’s primed to ram it all up Lily fucking Babcock.

‘Hey there, Lily girl,’ he says, as he grips one of her thighs and nudges the head of his cock to the split between her wet labia. ‘You ready for me?’

‘Uh-huh,’ Lily just about squeaks, the sound an irresistible fusion of panic and anticipation. (Panticipation, anyone? Just a thought.) ‘Yes… Yes, I’m ready,’ she manages.

‘Yes Sir,’ Jed tells her, pressing more insistently against her slippery folds. ‘Address me properly during a lesson.’ Lily’s eyes open wider. Clara, beside him, barks out dirty laughing delight. Fuck, you pervy bastard, she could be saying, and every word would be thick with approval.

‘Yes Sir,’ Lily says, as she stares into his face. She’s summoning courage from some sexualised place within her, to stop her voice from quailing. ‘Please – please teach me.’

The moment’s potency seizes Jed with force, even as his glans teases her opening. In fucking this girl’s teen cunt he’s shafting every principle to which he’s ever clung. He’s fucking all of those dripping teenage cunts – whether sexy-nerdy Alice’s, or big-boobed party Esther’s, or earnest academic Liv’s (and she’s his secret pet, let’s not forget) – or at the very least declaring them fair game for his rampant teacher’s cock. Treasured students they may have been, but now they’re fleshy holes to penetrate, with the bridesmaid as their proxy. Rebecca would be proud of her Brit sin-project, but while her validation will no doubt gratify Jed later, he’s not doing this for his American provocatrisse. This is all for him, and for the elevation – literal and otherwise – of his handsome throbbing dick.

Locked up deep inside his mind, Jed’s better self grips the cell-door bars and screams, ‘Don’t do this!’ But such rantings only cause Jed-Hyde to smile. He’s got one fuck to give, and that’s inside the cute, nude girl beneath him. ‘Lesson time,’ he says, hands lingering with tenderness on Lily’s body, then he grips hard to brace her, and delivers that all-important primary thrust.

Lily’s lips slither open as he enters her and sinks the better part of his extension to the tune of her responsive cry. Warm wetness envelops his cock-flesh – the unambiguously luscious welcome of this sweet girl’s needy cunt. Clara gasps ‘Oh fuck’, her face hovering inches from the hole-stretching insertion. ‘That’s beautiful,’ she says, transfixed as Jed draws out in preparation for a second, deeper plunge inside her friend.

He gives it harder this time, pressing Lily’s thighs into a raised V, as he thrusts most of himself into her gurgling depths. Her hands clutch at the bed covers, eyes staring into his, and mouth a perfect exclamatory oval. Oh God, oh God, she might be saying, this is happening! It’s not a tricky thought to read. More significant is Jed’s own lack of shock at finally stretching out this teenage pussy, even as its tight walls suck hard on his shaft. There’s an overriding sense of Hydian rightness to the action. This is what my cock is for – now time to damn well use it. He slides in brief retreat and thrusts again, fucking deep into Lily this time, letting her have the measure of his dick, submerging himself to the bollocks in her hot young snatch. ‘Yessssssss…’

His diabolical hiss of victory is accompanied by Lily’s squeal and Clara’s appreciative laugh.

‘There it is,’ he tells the impaled girl, freezing the frame all by himself, letting her acclimate to her ‘currently being fucked’ status. ‘Every inch buried inside you,’ he adds gratuitously, ‘just like it should be.’

Look at him,’ Clara says, migrating temporarily up the mattress to instruct her friend. ‘Look at him while his cock’s all stuffed inside you.’

Lily’s gaze, having flicked to Clara, fixes on Jed, eyes acknowledging that she’s his for the further taking. Clara returns to base, tongue slavering around Jed’s balls, parked as they are tight to Lily’s stretched-out entrance.

‘That’s it,’ he says, savouring the moment, ‘keep your eyes on your fuck-coach. Reckon your hot Aunt Lucy is having her cunt shafted by the groom right now?’

‘Y-yes,’ Lily pants in agreement, dilated pupils staring up at him. ‘I do.’

‘We’re putting the cock in Babcock, him and me,’ he tells her, nudging her internal depths to extract another moan.

Clara laughs all around Jed’s balls. ‘Fucking right,’ she says, in between her tongue's attentions. ‘And lots of it.’

‘It’s not just the bride who’s blushing tonight, what do you think, Clara?’

‘Fuck no. Jesus, Jed – make her blush.’

‘Get up here,’ he orders the little ball-licker, riled and enthused by her contributions, ‘and prop this girl up with some pillows.’ His dark-haired protégé scrambles to obey, plumping pillows and shoving their support under Lily’s head and neck, an eager accessory to the fuck. ‘Now grip her leg and hold tight. I want her to see this too.’

‘Oh yes,’ Clara says, seizing one of her friend’s ceiling-aimed limbs to free up Jed. The teacher retains his clutch on his less experienced student’s other thigh, while prising his upper body free of her, so she can stare right down to the nexus between them.

‘Keep your eyes right there,’ he tells her, the order a lust-constricted rasp. ‘You watch my cock as it fucks your cunt, no matter how hard it goes. And it’s going to go fucking hard. Understood?’

She nods mutely, diverting her gaze to where their bodies are so intimately connected. From his right he can almost smell Clara’s suspense amid the reek of cunt juice. Pressing into the bed he draws his cock partway out of the tight sheath in which he’s fitted it, and thrusts again, commencing a smooth, rhythmic pumping back and forth inside the girl. The mouth of her pussy is tight around him, the interior walls a warm and loving suck that bathes and blankets his entire shaft. He stares into her face, and she in turn stares down to where he’s plundering her eighteen-year-old pussy, her chin dropped to her chest and her sweet face a mask of mascara-blotched astonishment.

‘Oh my God,’ she moans. ‘Oh God. Ohhhh…’

Jed grins and senses the savagery in his own creasing smile. To make this sexy darling witness to the stretching of her pussy, to provide the image of a sturdy fuck-shaft withdrawing slick from her recesses, before disappearing back inside her… She may have had sex before with some artlessly poking adolescent, but this is the first time she’s been fucked, let alone made to watch it happen, and it’s blowing her young mind. Christ – the thought alone makes a guy want to do her hard.

He speeds up to a brisk and even sawing motion in and out of her. ‘Oh God…’ Lily pleads yet more earnestly to her Maker, agog at her own pussy’s despoiling. Clara grips her friend’s leg, pressing herself close, while extending a free hand to frig herself. When Jed picks up his pace, stroking into Lily with squelching vigour, the brunette girl abandons her manual efforts and just humps her blonde bestie’s thigh, grinding her cunt rhythmically against it for relief. Fuck! Our boy’s loving that, let me tell you. Horny bitch, he’s thinking.

Lily meanwhile is moaning profusely, a high-pitched beseeching – not for any of this to stop, more that she gains some comprehension of what the fuck is happening to her pussy and the rest of her, some psychological handle on the sensations flooding her body like a riptide.

‘Keep your eyes on it,’ Jed tells her, flecks of spit firing from his mouth onto Lily’s face as he makes his demand. He’s pumping double-time to the Led Zeppelin boys, Clara shunting herself against Lily’s thigh to a similar time signature. It’s close to the Page and Plant climax, but thankfully not his own. ‘Bring that cunt of yours down here,’ he tells his randy accomplice, as he shafts. ‘Put it against me.’ She does, still shoving Lily’s leg high, while manoeuvring herself horizontal beside Jed. Her soaking-wet snatch is tight to his hip, slithering against him on every stroke he rams into Lily.

‘This is fucking living,’ he says to Clara, as he buries himself over and over in the blonde’s greedy hole. ‘Isn’t it?’

‘Fuck yes,’ she confirms, as she mashes her cunt into him, the words thick with a conviction way beyond her tender schoolgirl years. ‘It’s the best.’

‘Want to taste her?’

It takes a fractioned nanosecond for his meaning to register. ‘Fuck yes!’

Clara moves her mouth to his cock as he retracts it slimed and glistening from Lily and wolfs her mouth full of it like the hungry bitch she is. She savours it – hard cock drenched in a best friend’s cunt cream – the food of the nastiest goddess in the pantheon. Lily, suddenly empty, stares askance as her own essence is served up on the dick that’s just been fucking her to a pal who feasts with guzzling relish. The outrageous vision sends her hand scurrying between her legs to work on her clit. That’s just the way lust is.

‘How good is that?’ Jed asks of the still snacking Clara.

‘Fucking yum,’ she asserts, mouth still hovering at his glans.

‘Fancy a second helping?’

‘Yesss!’ Her eyes are alight with glee.

‘Yes what?’ he asks, as he refits himself to Lily and plunges back inside to the bridesmaid’s screaming reception.

‘Yes – please, Sir,’ Clara confirms, licking all around her mouth.

‘That’s more like it.’ He pumps in and out of Lily’s sucking wetness, both for the cock-gratifying joy of it, and to supply his slutty brunette with another thick-coated treat. The ravished blonde rubs herself again, having faltered on Jed’s refilling. She’s oozing obligingly all over him as he pistons, as though eager to feed her pal’s new addiction. He pulls out, and grabs Clara’s head, shoving the girl down, so that she can suck Lily’s flavour off his glistening shaft once more.

The hot slut’s appetite is voracious, and her sheer cocksucking gluttony fires Jed to incendiary heights. When he slots himself into Lily this time, he decides Fuck the view, and just rams himself up the schoolgirl to her core, gathering her slender body to himself and shafting the hell out of her tender young cunt.

Zeppelin have been replaced on the mix-tape by fellow ‘70s legends Deep Purple, and Lily’s open-throated screams complement those of Ian Gillan to a tee. Jed meanwhile grapples her close and supplies her with dick to the driving tempo of Richie Blackmore’s guitar. Highway Star, his ex might have observed, was about driving cars, not fucking women; but it’s fast and relentless, and it’s all about what a man needs – so fuck Trish’s pedantry and Lily’s teen snatch. Fuck them both together.

‘Jesus, yes! Go for it!’ Clara enthuses, wrapping herself around Jed, so that her tits are nestling like twin fawns against his shifting torso. ‘Fuck her!’

Jed requires no urging, though the freaky teen’s expression of lusty support garnishes things nicely, likewise her buxom proximity. Lily’s smaller but immodestly perky tits press into him too, nipples peaked rigid as he crushes his body to hers, cock sustaining its deep-drill explorations all the while.

‘Now that we’re fucking up close, and all,’ he hisses, his voice savage like his dick, ‘how does it feel?’

Lily’s shagged-to-all-hell state prevents articulation beyond frantic variations on ‘Ohhhhhhhh!’, but her hands, prevented from further attending her clitoral needs, close fast upon him as he pounds. It’s like she’s clinging for support to the muscled machine that’s shafting her. ‘That’s it,’ he rasps. ‘Take it like a good girl. Absorb the fucking lesson.’

‘Wrap your legs around him,’ Clara says, scrutinising Lily’s flushed and lolling face from where she’s stretched out next to her. ‘Open up for him, Lil. Let him fuck you deep.’

For all she’s being screwed senseless, Lily acts on her friend’s encouragement, lifting and wrapping legs around Jed till her dainty heels press into his ass. It serves as Clara had suggested – facilitating an even more searching plunge into her secret depths, accentuating the clutch of her pussy around Jed’s cock.

‘Fuck…’ he snarls as he slams, jerking her head back on the pillow with each impact. ‘Taking it like a little trooper. That’s what I like to fucking see.’ Then he slows enough to claim her mouth with his own, kissing her moans into submission, lulling her with his stroking tongue. He slides one arm from under Lily’s back as they smooch, and wraps it around Clara, pulling the girl close, plumping her tits more firmly to his ribs. Keeping both his sluts close. ‘Good girl,’ he tells Lily, breathing into her mouth, cock still smoothly active inside her. ‘You’re one scorching-hot little bitch. Sexy as fuck. Any of your boyfriends ever tell you that?’

‘N-No,’ she pants, palms and heels clutching him, helpless in his grasp.

‘Well teacher’s telling you,’ he says, ‘while his dick’s rammed deep inside you. So don’t forget it.’

‘Oh God…’ she moans. ‘I won’t.’

‘Damn right you won’t,’ he says, picking up momentum – pelvis moving in steady building rhythm, ass flexing hard each time he thrusts. ‘I’ll fucking make sure of it.’ He escalates the rate of shafting, rapidly this time till he’s pounding in a fury, cock churning up juice within the tight sleeve of her cunt, and his lower body grating tight against hers. The filling and the friction are compensation for her fingers’ absence on her clit, and her body goes full spasm, four limbs seizing on him with fierceness remarkable in a girl so young. She’s howling out, and her cunt is creaming all over his persistently diving cock, drenching his balls.

‘God, she’s cumming,’ Clara cries out in elation. ‘She’s fucking cumming, Jed. Fuck her hard. Fuck her!’

Lily’s ecstasy and Clara’s response ratchet his lust even higher, and he drives hard into the writhing blonde, like he’s nailing her to the bed. He feels the escalation in his balls and knows what’ll be fast-tracked if he sustains the same pitch of sexual agitation. Ethically unmoored lust, fuel-injected by belting rock tracks, will do that to a guy. Clara senses it too, for she cries out in alarm. ‘Stop – save some for me!’

The words stall Jed’s clenching ass at the deep-point of the thrust. His personal Mr Hyde selects the long game in favour of immediate gratification; he lets the urge to finish off subside, withdrawing slowly from the sucking swamp of Lily’s spasmed-out cunt, his cock and balls shellacked in girl-cum.

‘Taste,’ he says to Clara, as Lily sprawls in a post-orgasmic stupor. ‘Don’t gobble.’

She wriggles down the bed and licks his glans, observing him over his gash-glazed extension with an assumed coyness that doesn’t suit her. ‘There, teacher, she says. ‘It’s even yummier now. So I get it next? It’s my turn?’

Jed’s simmering blood rages. Is it ever your turn, you cheeky little slut…

He scrambles off the bed, cock slapping wetly against his stomach, then he grabs Clara’s ankles and drags her yelping down the bed, till her ass is perched on the end. Grabbing hold of her thighs he splits her legs wide, laying bare the sopping slash of her cunt. The bed is sufficiently raised to provide him with a decent aim. Lily, startled out of her haze by the commotion, props herself on her elbows to see what the hell is going on. She focuses just in time to view Jed pressing his cock between Clara’s exterior lips, slick as it is with Lily’s natural lube. Clara is aiding her imminent reaming with knees pointed at opposing sides of the bed, her face etched with the understanding that she’ll get everything she wished for, and then some.

There’s no chat, no banter, no smirking innuendo, just the infinitesimal pause before Jed pressed both hands to her thighs and rams all he has inside her slutty cunthole. His balls slam tight against her ass, as he stuffs her full with cock, expelling a hearty ‘Oh God!’ from her lungs.

‘You want it,’ he says, fingers sliding around to take a firmer hold of her taut teenage thighs, ‘you’ll fucking take it. Won’t she, Lily?’

He doesn’t wait for a response from the still befuddled bridesmaid, he just draws back his dick and all his strength like an archer priming his bow, and then sets about giving Clara the ever-loving fuck of her young life.

‘You tell me to stop?’ he seethes, slamming repeatedly to the depths of her helpless pussy. Her recent intervention, he acknowledges as he shunts in and out of her cock-gobbling twat, served totally in his favour, but it still provides a fun excuse to punish her. And it’s not like she hasn’t been asking for it in the most literal way. ‘You think I’m going to stop now?’ he rants, powering bollocks-deep into the liquified suction of her schoolgirl’s box, so that her tits bounce gorgeously on her chest. ‘Do you?’

‘No…’ She barely forces the syllable from her mouth as he bangs the fuck out of her.

‘This time I stop when I damn well say. Right, Lily?’

The bridesmaid, whose gaze has been roving between her best friend’s oscillating knockers and pounded cunt, stares bemused a moment, before nodding a sincere ‘Yes, Jed.’

‘Nice,’ he says, powering down marginally in his fulsome fucking of Clara. ‘My kind of student. You know how to take instruction, don’t you, Lil?’

‘Uh-huh,’ she says, meek and besotted and biting her lip.

‘Good. Prove it. Sit on her face.’

Lily just looks, eyes Bambi-huge, head tilting like she hasn’t quite understood.

Jed keeps on screwing, slow and regular. He needs to reach Lily’s still gushing cunt without breaking his rhythm... ‘Get your sexy ass to me,’ he tells her, brooking no argument. Clara looks up and across to the now moving Lily, attentive to this new development, despite her mid-coital circumstances. The blonde girl crawls down the bed, wary once more, but not breaking Jed’s stare. When she’s kneeling, eyes level with his, he moves one hand from Clara and – still pumping – reaches between Lily’s thighs, slipping two fingers into her oozing, fucked slit. ‘Who’s your favourite teacher?’ he asks her, as she gasps and shudders.

‘You are, Sir.’

‘And what do I want you to do?’

‘Sit on Clara’s face,’ she breathes, melting in more ways than one.

‘That’s right,’ he says, cupping her pussy more firmly, his fingers probing her interior further. ‘So keep your eyes on me, and set this pretty wet cunt down on her face right now, okay?’

‘Yes, Jed.’

‘Good girl.’ He kisses her cheek, sliding his fingers from her slick channel. She swings into dutiful motion, planting her thighs on either side of Clara, her soaking hole hovering right above her friend’s flushed visage. Clara’s fingers twitch as if to reach for Lily’s pelvis.

‘Not you,’ Jed says, clapping a hand to one of Clara’s tits to enforce his point. ‘She does this herself. Now get yourself down there, Lily. No fucking around. Sit on her.’ His stare backs up the raw intensity of his words.

To her credit (in our dubious hero’s view) she doesn’t fuck around. Eyes fixed on Jed, Lily lowers herself carefully but squarely onto her best friend, so that Clara’s nose, mouth and chin get swallowed up in fleshy wetness. ‘Ohhhhh…’ the bridesmaid says, the noise spilling involuntarily from her mouth like liquid from her cunt. ‘Oh fuck…’

Jed’s mind and cock are suffused anew by her reaction. Adorable Lily. Pressing her swollen sex’s intimacies to her best friend’s lips and tongue, and to the girl’s nostrils. Letting Clara taste and smell, as much as feel. It makes him fuck that same friend’s hole all the harder. ‘Wriggle on her,’ he says, as he fills Clara up with his strokes. Don’t worry – she won’t suffocate. Clara, grip her ass. Slap her if it gets too much.’

MissAsiants
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissAsiants

The buried brunette claps hands that have been itching for action to Lily’s tight little rear. She’s clearly using her tongue as well, for the blonde emits a string of high-pitched squeaks and jolts, her earnest look to Jed expressing how little clue she has what’s going on. ‘Don’t just take it,’ Jed says, retaining eye contact as he ruts. ‘Move on her. Tight. Give her a fucking facial with that pussy. Do it for your teacher, Lily. Soon enough you’ll be doing it for yourself.’

‘Yes, Jed,’ she says. ‘Yes, Sir.’ The shift of her hips turns more pronounced. Her fingers flex in air, like she’s grabbing hold of her situation – that’d be slithering on the face of her supportive friend, to be precise. ‘Ohhhhh…’ she emotes. ‘Oh my God… Fuck!’

‘She’s still doing it to you,’ he tells her, not letting up on this sweet girl who’s already made so much nasty progress, nor on the pussy he’s currently ploughing. ‘Do it to her, Lily. Fuck her face with your naughty cunt. Let me see you.’

Lily’s customary lip-biting indicates concentration, like she’s wrestling with the mindfuck of having plonked her pussy down on her bestie’s hungry mouth, that and the voracious licking of the mouth itself. Locked onto Jed’s stare like it’s a homing signal, she squidges herself back and forth, feeding off his approval the way Clara is feeding off her. Her friend’s tongue is sending ripples and judders visibly through her body, but she’s fighting hard to keep her focus. Is this good, Jed? Do you like it? Am I doing it right?

‘That’s it, Lily Use her face. Pretend it’s my tongue if you need to. Think of my cock fucking you. The cock that’s fucking her right now.’

‘Mmhmmmm…’ she moans, shunting herself more stridently now, leaning into it, so she can get the optimum angle for spreading herself about Clara’s lower face. Doubt is being sidelined by determination, so that a purer, fuller enjoyment begins to relax her pretty features.

‘Yesss,’ Jed growls, strengthening his grip on Clara’s thighs, and shoving more forcefully into her clinging cavern. ‘That’s it. She’s such a teasing slut, your friend. Loves shocking you, making you blush, doesn’t she? Doesn’t she, Lily?’

‘Yes… Yes, she does,’ Lily answers, her breath ragged as she steadily builds momentum.

‘Well show her,’ Jed says, ramming it good to Clara as he riffs. ‘Show her you’re more than that. Prove you’re just as good a slut as she is. Come on, Lil, ride that slutty face of hers. Don’t do it for me, do it for you. Let her know what you’re made of, girl. That’s it – let’s see who you really fucking are.’

Lily properly grinds into Clara’s face, and as she does it, one of her previously wringing hands extends towards her clit. Her jaw drops, as she eases into ecstasy (the kind that comes from deep within, not the pill that’s long since done its work), and the last of her self-consciousness drains away, revealing wantonness and newly realised freedom – the sense of some previously untapped girlish power. ‘Ohhhhhh…’ she groans again, but this time when she bites her lip, she’s almost smiling. And when her fingertip makes contact with her nub, it’s like a chain reaction. Clara’s hand unclasps from Lily’s ass, and goes searching downwards, till it finds the spot – then both teens are moving fingers on their clits in urgent squishy circles.

Fuck… If Jed’s inner Hyde is sentimental, then this is the sight that moves him. Not one, but two hot schoolgirl whores owning their pleasure… Clara, her best friend’s juice trickling down her neck, most obviously burying her tongue in the cunt from which it’s spilling. Lily, mashing herself hard to Clara’s cunt-fucking mouth, inviting her friend’s tongue further inside, freaked-out no longer, just plain damn freaky. Go girls. Go sluts. Fuck yes!

He’s so affected that he too releases one hand from Clara, grabs the back of Lily’s neck, and pulls her into a kiss – open-mouthed, full, and hard. Her response is wet and total, and she’s breathless when they break, her fingers working harder on her clit, as Jed retains his grip.

‘Fuck, Lily,’ he says, cock still busy stretching Clara’s walls, ‘look at you, you horny little bitch. Look at you now. Frig that clit. Frig that clit and fuck your best friend’s face, while I fuck her cunt. You know what’ll be great?’

‘No… What?’ Lily asks, voice fevered, the speed of work between her thighs increasing to an almost desperate fury – one perfectly in tune, Jed knows (he doesn’t even have to look), with that of Clara.

‘When you cum all over her face, as she cums all over my cock… like she’s just about to do.’ He can sense the further tightening in Clara’s body, and her moans from under Lily are clearly audible now. The brunette girl is frigging herself like crazy. Lily’s face is aching, stricken, her jaw tense from how hard she’s rubbing herself. ‘And you are going to cum, Lily. Right down her slutty throat. Right here, right now.’

Clara’s body turns rigid. Her cunt clutches around Jed’s thrusting cock and won’t and can’t let go its spasming clutch. Lily stares deep into Jed, hand manic between her legs, forcing out an anguished, near-despairing ‘Uuuuuugh’ between clenched teeth – right before her whole slender form unleashes its tension, and she cums and cums in gushing profusion (it surely has to be that much) all over and about and into her pinned-down friend. And Jed holds her through it all, drinking her euphoria, like Clara must be drinking down that liquid girlish lust.

He slows the pumping of his dick as Clara’s tight channel finally eases its hold on the shaft, and takes Lily in both hands so he can feel her turn limp. ‘Best get off her,’ he tells the cloudy-eyed girl, and with tentative care she unseats herself from Clara, gasping at the mess she has made – and is still making – of her friend’s lovely face.

The brunette is smeared and dripping from Lily, all her features juiced and glistening, rivulets of moisture trickling from her chin and the corners of her mouth. Strands of matted hair are plastered across her cheek and forehead. She’s panting to recovery and gazing up at him and Lily as through a haze. Jed slides his drenched cock free of her sucking hole and watches the two girls, palming his wetted length throughout all the interaction that follows, leaning close enough to catch what they say. Allowing them a moment, after which he’ll take what he so badly needs.

‘God…’ Clara’s voice is thick. She swallows down some of what drained into her from Lily and tries again. ‘Fuck – you nearly drowned me.’

‘I’m sorry…’ Lily’s hand is on her mouth, eyes wide with apology.

‘Little bitch.’ Clara struggles from the covers in her messed-up state to brush Lily’s hand clear. ‘Let me remind you how you taste.’ She kisses her friend full on the mouth, pulling the blonde girl tight to herself. Lily has been caught dizzily off-guard, but within an instant she locks into the embrace as firmly as Clara, and they prolong the explorative cunt-cream kiss, neither one eager to break it. Even when they part, the pair linger at the lips. ‘And I thought I was the wicked one,’ Clara says, smirking.

Lily takes a moment to absorb Clara’s meaning, then a coy smile betrays her pleasure. ‘You are. I’m just learning.’

‘Learning fast.’

Lily’s smile broadens. ‘You think so?’

‘You’re both learning,’ Jed says, grabbing the girls by their hair and pulling them apart, shocking them from their reverie. It’s been fun letting them have their bonding moment, but his heart is still racing, his cock unforgivingly hard. It doesn’t hurt his mood that the ‘70s Brit-rock interlude has given way to those trans-Atlantic upstarts Nine Inch Nails, specifically the distorted pulse of the band’s raucous anthem Starfuckers Inc. Cometh the hour, cometh the perfect filthy-ass rock track. ‘Much as I hate to break up your loved-up lezfest,’ he tells them, ‘you’re not done with me, yet.’

‘Fuck,’ Clara says, panting again.

‘Oh Jesus,’ Lily adds, open-mouthed and alert.

‘Glad I have your attention,’ he says, gripping hard among the roots of their rumpled hair. ‘Now get down on all fours, face the foot of the bed, and stick those teenage asses in the air. Say, “Yes, Jed”.’

‘Yes, Jed,’ Clara fires back.

‘Yes – Jed – yes – Sir – Sir Jed,’ Lily manages, flustered.

‘That’ll do,’ he says, and he thrusts them both down onto the covers, feeling the buoyancy of his hard, unsated dick as he does it. He manoeuvres himself behind them with that appendage swaying; some visions just demand a mirror’s validation. Then he takes each girl by the waist and puts her where he wants her, tugging at hips to plump up each pert bottom so that it’s aimed to the ceiling high and proud. ‘That’s more like it,’ he says, surveying the asses snug against each other like tightly upholstered cushions.

He slaps his hands to one cheek apiece, stridently enough to elicit yells and backward glances from both students. His students. Their bubble-rounded ass flesh demands a good firm squeeze and he provides it, before taking them once more by the hair. ‘Check that shit out,’ he says, yanking both up so they have a good shot of themselves reined in together by their teacher-fucker, his angry cock spearing in between their sweating, nubile forms. ‘How good does that look? I mean, is there anywhere you’d rather be?’

‘No.’

‘Fuck, no.’

It’s Clara who adds the expletive, but Lily actually beats her to the negative. The blonde girl, so recently the ingenue, is as unambiguously, deliriously happy to be staring at herself, captive and cum-smeared on this bed, as her already slutty friend.

‘That’s what I like to hear.’ Jed shoves his girls back down onto the covers and whacks both their asses in turn, with a palm-imprinting ferocity that echoed in the root of his cock. He drops to the bed’s surface, grips Clara’s buttocks with both hands, and licks upwards from her clit the length of her dripping gash, till her moisture is trickling to the back of his tongue. Then he repeats the move with a moaning, squirming Lily. He’s ravished these two to just shy of his own ecstasy, and now it’s time for that ultimate fulfilment. No more damn stalling.

Gripping the little waist to which that sequined bridesmaid’s dress was so exquisitely tailored (there it is, discarded over the chair like a disposable rag), he eases his cock back into her expectant channel and thrusts unstintingly inside her, with every throbbing inch at his disposal. Lily cries aloud at the filling, and Jed responds by clamping more firmly to her waist and reasserting his ownership, stroke on cunt-expanding stroke. She’s howling as she’s pounded, he’s grunting his primal fulfilment each time he buries himself to the balls. When he wants to take his pleasure harder, he grapples her by the shoulder and pulls her up, whaling into her pussy as the glass reflects her tit-shivering, scatter-haired, mid-fuck disarray. She’s a far cry from the pristine bridal helper of that morning, but to Jed’s mind she’s never looked better.

The slurp of her pussy-in-training on his cock is gorgeous, but he has other snatch to fuck – snatch that’s just as voracious. Hyde may be despicable, but he has a sense of fairness, in this scenario at least. In that spirit Jed pulls out of Lily, shifts position, and plunges deep into Clara, his length still soaking from her friend. His balls cram against her thighs, cock-head spearing to the girl’s overheated core. She lets out an angry-happy yell as their bodies collide. Lily peers from her semi-collapsed adjacent position to view the meting out of sweet punishment to her sister-in-fuckery.

Jed provides a similar show as he did with Lily, anchoring Clara with a hand to her fleshily padded waist and pulling her up by the shoulder to put all her assets on display. The brunette’s face is alive with hard-shafted lust; her hair dances about her shoulders and her tits bounce in full spectacular motion. Looking good, Jed thinks but doesn’t say. He’s too invested – soul, body and cock – in the relentless cunt-pounding he’s slamming into Clara. He forces out the few words necessary. ‘Frig those clits. Both of you.’

The girls set about themselves, Clara as she’s pillaged by Jed’s endlessly working dick, and Lily while she languishes on the bedspread, waiting for restuffing. Hyde’s desire has insinuated its way deep into both girls, drawing every deep-seated fantasy to the surface from their burgeoning teenage souls. Lust is raging in everyone’s blood now, demanding its fulfilment. It lathers each body in perspiration. Its smell pervades the room. And it shows nowhere more fiercely than on Jed’s face. The reflection of Clara’s rhythmically swaying peaches may be hypnotic, but the teacher’s gaze is ultimately drawn to the rabid fucker who’s sustaining their undulating action.

The physiognomy staring back at him is unrecognisable from the one he saw while shaving not one day ago. It’s base. Barbarian. Primeval. But it doesn’t look distorted to him anymore. Gentleman Jed runs skin-deep. Civilisation is merely a mask, one he’s kept in place for far too long. And now that it’s been ripped away, all his boiling savagery is on show – essential and magnificent – and it’s ready to take all it damn well needs.

There’s beauty in barbarity. Jed knows that now, and he’s acting on the knowledge. His hold on Clara, by waist and tight-roped ponytail, tightens as he fucks. Every thrust inside her is raw and angry, accompanied sporadically with the whack of his palm against her flank. Every time he packs her full, the force of his body knocks the air clean out of her. Hell knows how she manages to keep on frigging herself, or rather lust knows. Clara is in the thrall of primal instincts all her own. As for Lily…

The hot bridesmaid is mewling in her emptiness, fingers likely to erase her sweet clit so frantically are they working. The rutting savage takes a kind of pity. Pulling out of Clara, he grabs Lily by the waist, heaves her squealing off the surface of the bed, and dumps her bodily on her friend to form a crude two-tier fuck-structure. Lily’s legs he pushes clear, so that she’s steepled either side of Clara, pressed down onto her friend’s back with her ass protruding.

‘There it is,’ he says, over the girls’ cacophony of surprise. ‘I’ve always wanted to do this.’

Pressing down on the small of Lily’s back, he reinserts, grabs her shoulder and fucks her hard and deep. He’s squatting above the sluttified wedding-party rep, leaning his full weight on her so that each time he buries himself, both bear down on Clara.

Lily’s screams compete with Trent Reznor’s viciously spat-out vocals, while lyrics and rhythm alike feed Jed’s raiding of her cunt. Starfuckers Inc might be metaphorical, and teacher-Jed the figurative type, but Hyde is purely literal. All is sex and lust and holes stretched wide by cock… like Jed’s is stretching Lily’s hole right now, like it stretches Clara’s hole all over, length dripping with Lily’s juice as he pulls it out, dropping one storey and plunges it back into that ground-floor pussy.

It's irking him to shift between squatting and kneeling (nothing should drain momentum from a good double-fuck, right?), so he extracts himself and adjusts Clara – ‘Come on, ass in the air!’ – to facilitate the entry of his dick in from a downwards angle. It works so much better. It’s more in keeping with the moment’s insane vibe, to ram it to her from that vantage point, then pull out and submerge himself in Lily with minimal positional change. Now he has two pulsing teenage sinkholes, inches apart, and can alternate with ease. He ploughs the wetness of one deep into the other and stirs it up hard, before repeating the action inside its twin – transferring all that juiced-cunt goodness back and forth between his girls. And when one or other cums like a slut – and these girls are both full slut-mode now – it only gets wetter and more frantic.

Mess and music, reaming and rhythm. The girls’ shuddering bodies and their aching cries, the sound of his own hoarse grunting and the ever-hungry suck of those insatiable young holes… It all makes demands that Jed’s body has to answer. The crisis comes when he’s shafting Lily, cum-engorged balls smacking Clara’s cunt lips on every stroke with which he fucks her friend. Teeth gritted, hands locked on the schoolgirl recipient of his lust, he slams into her with the crushing power of a juggernaut, cramming his way to that point where the urge overtakes him. To unload (like it needs saying).

Jed unstoppers Lily, cock bulging as it rears, balls tight with their well-brewed contents. ‘Down,’ he says, pulling Lily off her perch with one hand and sustaining a brisk length-massaging motion with the other. ‘Around,’ he adds, propelling Clara one-eighty, and wanking himself right on the edge. ‘Together, now,’ he tells both, and as the hard-fucked girls unite, their bodies are a climbing frame to help him stand before them on the bed. Confronted with his primed and pulsing phallus and the threatening promise of all it might unleash, the girls' focus, the situation’s gravity written all over their splotchy young faces. Clara registers pure glee, Lily nervy anticipation.

‘Grab my balls and squeeze,’ Jed tells the brunette. She reaches gladly, wrapping her fingers around his inflated sac and massaging it in her palm, like she’s testing the juiciness of a tangerine on the branch. It causes him full-body shudders. ‘Lick the tip,’ he instructs the blonde, the words grating in his tensed throat. ‘Go on – stick your tongue out and lick it.’ Lily extends her tongue to his cunt-slick glans and waggles it there, stroking his slit, her eyes wide and staring tense and expectant into his. She’s dancing around a geyser, this girl, and she knows it’s set to blow.

Jed surveys them both – his pretty sluts, his malleable teen bitches, his one-night naked playthings – and wanks his cock like the bastard he’s no longer just pretending to be. Meanwhile Clara clutches and Lily laps. ‘Stay with it, stay with it…’ Everything in his world surges to a crescendo. ‘Open your mouths. Stick your fucking tongues out.’ They do, both of them, like it’s a slutty imperative to obey. Jed tightens – stomach, thighs, and ass – as his balls clench to propel forth all that they contain. Hot fuck-juice rushes through his cock and out of him, the first expulsion of many, as he roars his guttural triumph. He forces his eyes to remain open, so that he misses nothing.

The first jet strikes the bridge of Lily’s nose, splattering in a great opaque ribbon to her forehead. She flinches, so that shot two falls upon her in an arc, exploding against her nose with thick droplets splashing down onto her waiting tongue. Jed has siphoned out a third, before he can think what he’s doing, this one deluging Lily’s cheek as her eyes screw reflexively tight. In three contractions of his balls, he has engulfed the girl’s pretty features in his nasty essence. He’s still pumping at high velocity when he directs his cock across Clara’s face, striping her from cheek to cheek – like she’s being daubed with glistening war paint. The follow-up takes her squarely between her squinting eyes, so that his mess is flowing down the contours of her face from multiple vantage points.

Cum is still hosing out of him, so he grabs one girl at a time, wracked to his core with orgasm though he is, and distributes himself evenly over those neglected, still dutiful tongues, till both are coated in a thick glaze. He doesn’t stop till his balls are all but emptied. The final thing he sees, before his knees give out and he crumples bedward between them, is a pair of sweet teenage faces, plastered in his grown-man spunk. When he hits the mattress, it’s with the sense of his disreputable job so very well done.

All but consumed by post-coital fatigue, he shifts onto his back, to witness a remarkable sight. Clara has taken Lily’s face in her hands, and is curling her tongue around her friend’s mouth, before thrusting it inside to deliver its aggregation of cum. More remarkable yet, Lily responds by kissing fully, initiation an exchange that leaves ropes of saliva-jizz dangling precariously between the pair’s lips. Jed’s raised head drops back onto the bed’s surface. Well look at what I’ve done, he thinks vaguely. Resting-Hyde is still the one in charge, allowing no glimmers of conscience to detract from the gorgeous sight. How ironic, Jed thinks, that you only get to see such a thing when your balls are too damn drained to appreciate it fully. That said, in sheer aesthetic terms, its beauty is unparalleled.

As his head lolls, he hears Lily’s voice above the ongoing mix (Nine Inch Nails are following up with their song Vessel, not that it matters right now). ‘Oh God – is he okay?’ There’s concern in her voice, along with the hint of a nervous giggle.

‘Don’t know,’ Clara says, not bothering to hide her mischief. ‘I think we might have broken him. He’s older, after all. Let me try and revive him…’ Her lips land firmly on Jed’s sagging mouth, her tongue stroking against his, smearing his taste buds with his own cum. ‘Go on, Lil,’ she says, making way. ‘See if you can wake him up.’

Lily plants her soft and spunky mouth on Jed’s, supplying a kiss that’s as messy as it is delicate. Both girls are observing him acutely, he senses, but they won’t get a reaction from him – well not the one they’re aiming for. He sucks the spunk-traces from his lips and lets his own salty goodness flow down towards the back of his throat, savouring it and the moment. Then he opens his eyes again and smiles up at his wide-eyed and mucky little bitches.

Teacher’s not done yet. Jed’s experimenting with telepathy and reckons from the twitch of her lips that Clara picks it up. I’m just taking a break before the advanced class, he adds. That’s all. Then let’s find out what initiative you students really have.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by Jaymal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments