Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kay And Daughter Play Away

"Can feisty Kay match her slutty daughter Chelsea when they pick up guys during a girls’ weekend away?"

45
16 Comments 16
3.8k Views 3.8k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Kay’s husband Brian was away playing golf. Their daughter Chelsea’s hunk of a husband Tony was overseas on business. Kay and Chelsea decided to have a lazy girls’ weekend away, staying at a comfortable coastal resort hotel.

Kay was fifty-one but looked a few years younger. Chelsea was nearly thirty, and a non-monogamous slut. Over dinner, on the first night away, Chelsea was full of chat about misbehaving while Tony was out of town.

She vividly described to Kay one-nighters with a particularly well-endowed co-worker, and with a gorgeous very tall black African she had picked up in a bar- her first BBC.

Kay, never one to boast, said little in response to the second anecdote. She just smirked and reflected to herself on her London nursing days pre-marriage. She had married young, but before doing so fitted in a couple of promiscuous overseas years, working very hard in several UK hospitals, and playing even harder in sundry pubs when off duty.

Kay and her nursing mates had found a couple of Notting Hill pubs (pre-gentrification), to be prolific sources of BBC. At twenty, Kay had bedded numerous gorgeous well-hung black guys. Several times, she had taken two well-endowed fellows to her bed at the same time.

The highlight was the time when, rather tipsy, she had been fucked by four gorgeous BBCs in succession, acquiring a taste for the gang-bang that had followed her through her married life. She had chosen not to share such details with Chelsea, not wanting to steal her daughter’s thunder.

She let her boastful daughter continue her anecdote. When Chelsea had finished, Kay administered some simple words of wisdom. “Darling, of course we all need a different cock now and again. But be sure to keep that gorgeous husband of yours as the main game. After all, apart from his many fine personal qualities you did tell me that he’s as well-endowed as most, I seem to remember.”

This approach of Kay’s was a smokescreen. She had no need to recall being told that her son-in-law had an impressive package. She just had to think back to a family beach holiday a couple of years earlier.

Kay was alone in the holiday house. Most of the others were at the beach. Tony came back from a game of tennis in a hot and sweaty state. “I’m going to jump under a cool shower,” he said to Kay. “And then, I’d love a cold beer.”

Tony was several years older than Chelsea, and correspondingly more mature. He was a biochemist. He and Kay often had excellent interesting conversations around medical matters. Kay always found him to be great company, as well as being rather easy on the eye - tall, dark and nicely but not excessively muscular.

Kay was wearing a blue bikini top and white shorts. She fetched a beer from the fridge and opened it. She wandered down the corridor to the bathroom. She could hear the shower running. She tapped on the door and entered without waiting for a response.

It was an open shower. Tony was contentedly stroking his massive half-erect cock with bath oil. Kay gasped. It was the hugest she had seen since her youthful BBC days. She just perceptibly licked her lips.

Kay passed Tony his beer without lifting her gaze from his lovely dick, which was stiffening by the second. She stood back and removed her bikini top, revealing her perfect mature tits - bigger than average, but not grotesquely large. Kay’s areolae were large in area and dark- a perfect backdrop for her elongated erect nipples.

Tony found it delightfully erotic to be able to compare his mother-in-law’s tits with her daughter’s. He loved his wife Chelsea’s pair, smallish, pert, with perennially protruding nipples. However, the slightly weighty full appearance of Kay’s tits, dangling and wobbling jauntily would be something he would later frequently bring to mind when fucking his wife.

Not a word was uttered. Kay sat on the vanity unit and dropped her shorts, revealing her lovely dark bush. She spread her legs, and manipulated her engorged clit, smirking as Tony intensified his tugging.

Then she slipped two digits into her aroused juicy cunt, and started rhythmically fingering. This sight, and the accompanying sound, soon became too much for Tony. He vigorously ejaculated a massive load onto the tiles. Kay moaned with ecstasy as she simultaneously reached a shuddering climax. Kay quickly dressed, and returned to the living area while Tony finished his shower.

There was an unspoken agreement that this interaction was a one-off. However, in the couple of years since then whenever they met at family gatherings, Kay would often steal a glance at Tony’s crotch, and experience a lovely frisson.

Also, occasionally, when unobserved, on leaving after a family dinner instead of the usual chaste good-bye peck on the cheek Tony would kiss Kay briefly on the mouth. Their tongues would fleetingly but erotically meet. He would sometimes get away with simultaneously briefly pushing his hard cock against Kay’s groin. Another frisson.

Kay and Chelsea finished dinner, and chatted some more over a nightcap back at their apartment.. Chelsea asked Kay if she had seen much of her husband Brian’s younger brother Jake recently.

Many years ago, just before her seventeenth birthday, Chelsea had observed an interesting interaction between Kay and Jake. A couple of dozen friends and family had gathered for a barbecue lunch. Mid-afternoon most of those present were still drinking outside. Chelsea wandered back into the house to go to the bathroom.

As she passed the sitting room, she heard her mother’s somewhat muffled voice, plus the voice of a male. She peered quietly around the door. Kay and Jake were quietly chatting on the sofa. Kay had her hand inside Jake’s trousers. Her hand seemed to be gently moving to and fro. Chelsea quickly scuttled away without being seen.

This brief experience changed forever Chelsea’s perceptions regarding fidelity.

Chelsea was then at a stage of sexual experience where in recent months she had started to give handjobs, but only to two successive steady boyfriends, David and Gareth, firmly believing that she should reserve that activity for special guys.

After seeing that her Mum didn’t restrict her sexual activity to her marriage, Chelsea changed her policy. While nominally still going steady with Gareth, she started doing handjobs on one-night interludes. She steadily worked her way through most of the football team - how enjoyable that had been, learning about the range of cock sizes and appearances.

Of course, she soon upgraded to blow jobs, and then started fucking. At least Gareth eventually got to screw her. He was her fourth or fifth fuck. She found his fumbling technique frustrating, compared with that of some of the very well-hung experienced jocks who banged her. Chelsea’s long-term taste in dicks was established early.

Kay replied to Chelsea’s enquiry about Jake with a roll of the eyes, and said, “Well, actually, darling, your dear Dad is going off the boil a little as he gets older. I do find a need to ask Jake around now and again when Brian is at golf.”

Chelsea smirked. This was code for, “Yes, I still love fucking your well-endowed uncle.”

A couple of times over the years, after a couple too many Chardonnays, Kay had vividly described to Chelsea Jake’s dimension, technique, and capacity.

Indeed, some years ago Chelsea had seen Jake emerge from the water at the beach. She had loved the way his wet, inappropriately brief speedos clung to his genitals, outlining the hugeness of his cock. Chelsea still sometimes recalled that image when masturbating.

After some more ribald chat, Kay and Chelsea finished their nightcaps and prepared for bed.

“Hey Mum, would you like to borrow a dildo?” giggled Chelsea.

Kay laughed, and accepted Chelsea’s offer, taking to her room a sizeable red, ribbed number. She slipped between the sheets naked. She was very wet, and aching for an orgasm after the sexy banter with Chelsea.

She briefly slipped her daughter’s dildo into her juicy pussy, but again this was just a smokescreen. Kay would just use Chelsea’s toy briefly, so that it would be sticky with dried juices when she returned it to her daughter.

She soon tossed it to one side, and from her handbag produced her favourite toy, a black double-ended dildo. Kay applied some lube to the narrower end, and eased it into her anus. The thicker end slid easily into her aroused cunt.

Kay manoeuvred the bent dildo rhythmically while she recalled her most recent one-nighter.

It had been at an end-of-week party for her workplace. Kay wore her sexiest little black cocktail dress- short, with a plunging neckline. She soon caught the eye of one of the newer doctors at the clinic, Geoff, a divorcee who had just returned from some years working overseas.

Geoff was about Kay’s age. He was tall, dark, and greying at the temples. Kay’s promiscuous nursing friend Carol had dated Geoff decades ago. When she learned that Geoff would be working with Kay, Carol had giggled raunchily, and described to her old friend in considerable detail Geoff’s very thick eight-inch cock.

Geoff brought a bottle of Riesling over and topped up Kay’s glass. While chatting about work matters Geoff’s eyes frequently dropped to Kay’s cleavage. Each time, Kay would smirk just a little to indicate that she appreciated the attention.

They chatted about mutual old medical and nursing acquaintances. Kay looked brazenly at Geoff’s groin as she told Geoff that Carol was a close friend. Geoff’s previously just perceptible bulge promptly became much more prominent. He blushed slightly, embarrassed but pleased that his lovely new workmate had likely had a description of his anatomy and previous youthful sexual performance from one of his sluttiest earlier girlfriends.

Again Geoff’s gaze dropped to Kay’s alluring neckline.

“OK, big-boy. Time to give you a proper look at them,” said Kay as she took Geoff’s hand and led him outside to a dark corner of the garden. They put their wine glasses onto an outdoor table and stood beside it. Kay immediately slipped her top down and displayed her magnificent tits, nipples erect and begging for action.

Their lips and tongues met passionately as Geoff expertly worked Kay’s nipples over, alternating teasing very light touch with firm squeezing, pulling them so that they elongated maximally.

“They are even lovelier than I expected,” said Geoff, as he lowered his mouth to Kay’s left nipple. He sucked and bit it in a manner that made Kay moan with arousal.

Kay deftly unbuckled Geoff’s trousers and unzipped him. She murmured appreciatively as she grasped his rigid thick shaft. “Mmm, Carol always did know her stuff,” said Kay, as she slipped her panties off.

By this time, Kay had considerably increased the intensity of the thrusts with her dildo. The vivid memory of this debauched session with her gorgeous workmate was eliciting copious amounts of moisture from her aroused pussy, and there was a provocative tingly feeling from the slim end of the dildo inside her anus.

She grinned as she recalled what had been her next move. She had tucked her short dress up to the waist, lifted her right foot onto a chair, and leaned forward slightly onto the table, so that Geoff could push his huge engorged cock into her from behind, slightly side-on.

Geoff groaned contentedly as he slipped his aroused dick into his beautiful, witty nurse. He expertly slipped a hand around the front, and among Kay’s prolific juices found her erect clit. Kay loved the way he varied the depth and pace of his thrusts.

He slowed to a complete halt, and paused for a little longer than Kay liked. She was frustrated.

“Keep thrusting that fucking monstrous thick cock in and out,” she commanded, quite loudly.

Just at that moment one of the clinic’s young trainee nurses and an equally young rather buxom receptionist appeared, lighters and cigarettes poised. They had come to the bottom of the garden for a quiet smoke, and stopped in their tracks, gawking and smirking at the erotic action they had encountered. They were delighted to hear Kay’s urgent command.

Kay didn’t miss a beat. She grinned and gave the two young women a conspiratorial wink as Geoff resumed his pounding. As the young women scuttled away Kay found herself eagerly anticipating the spicy banter she’d be facing in the tea-room at work in days to follow.

The memory of the wonderful shuddering simultaneous climaxes that she and Geoff had experienced took Kay over the top as she masturbated vigorously with her double-ended dildo. She orgasmed with a loud shriek, quite audible to Chelsea in the adjacent bedroom.

Chelsea chuckled and continued to work her erect clit over, with her favourite vibrator. She too soon climaxed, and nodded off, dreaming about her recent BBC. Next door Kay eased into a peaceful sleep alternating mental images of Tony and Jake’s lovely huge dicks.

They both slept heavily and contentedly. Next morning, they had a light breakfast in their suite, donned bikinis, and headed off to the pool.

There, a couple of women were sunbathing topless, and Chelsea lost no time shedding her bikini top. Her jaunty nipples were shamelessly erect, clearly ready for action.

Chelsea hadn’t particularly expected that her mother would be into public toplessness, but Kay did promptly shed her own top. Chelsea was astonished at Kay’s all-over tan. Her lovely slightly thick mature tits were as brown as the rest of her torso. They hung at an enticing angle.

Chelsea enquired about the lack of tan lines. Kay explained that she and her divorced friend Gina had been sunbathing topless all summer in the privacy of Gina’s patio.

What Kay did not explain was that slutty forty-eight-year-old Gina had quite the collection of randy somewhat younger well-endowed studs on tap. Most sunbathing afternoons Gina would invite a couple of these guys “for a drink”.

Arriving at Gina’s to be greeted by two older feisty topless babes, the selected studs would inevitably promptly exhibit alluring bulges. After some flirting, foul-mouthed Gina would say something subtle like “Now stop pissing around and get your fucking shorts off”.

On a typical afternoon, Kay and Gina would take their time watching each other suck cock on the patio, and then adjourn inside for some frenzied fucking. There would usually be a swap, so that at the end of the afternoon Kay would head home having been satisfied by two new huge cocks.

YourSecretDesir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourSecretDesir

Her favourite session at Gina’s had been a couple of months ago when Gina had managed to procure four gorgeous French guys, aged early forties, from a visiting cruise ship.

Quality French champagne and quirky French accents were the perfect aphrodisiac combination. In no time everyone was naked, and Kay had the choice of four magnificent erect cocks. It was a while since she’d had an uncut dick, so she chose big Jacques.

Without preliminaries, they went hard at it, and both orgasmed in minutes. Guy immediately followed Jacques. Kay took his beautiful purple mushroom knob in her mouth briefly, but he soon withdrew, flipped her onto her belly, and fucked her loaded pussy from behind.

Between thrusts, Guy reflected that slushing around in Jacques’ load was becoming a habit. It had happened the night before on the cruise ship. They had taken turns screwing a gorgeous young German fraulein in their cabin while her husband had indulged his gambling habit at the ship’s casino.

Before that afternoon at Gina’s was over, Kay had been spit-roasted by Guy and Alain and had DP with Jacques and Francois. Francois had manipulated his huge cock in her arse with memorable finesse. Kay’s husband Brian had been in an uncharacteristic randy mood that night, but he had to settle for a handjob - Kay’s pussy was way too sore for any action after the afternoon’s debauchery.

Thinking about this episode while preparing to sunbathe topless with her daughter made Kay have an uncontrollable gush of juices, into her bikini bottom, and onto the top of her thighs.

She reached for her towel and started to pat dry the tops of her legs. At just that moment two tall gorgeous fortyish guys, one dark and one blonde ambled across to Kay and Chelsea. The dark, rather swarthy guy made prolonged eye contact with Kay as she was towelling. He grinned. Kay blushed just a little.

“Hi, I’m Seb. Is it OK if we join you?” he asked, dropping his eyes to Kay’s lovely mature tits.

The blonde guy, Adam, was carrying a bottle of chilled Riesling and some glasses. It appeared to Chelsea that they both had decent packages in their shorts. As he poured the wine Adam’s eyes kept wandering to Chelsea’s stunning aroused nipples. Chelsea made eye contact, and briefly rubbed her crotch, eliciting a lecherous grin from Adam.

Seb and Adam were both physiotherapists. They had come down to the resort for a conference and were now staying on for a couple of days’ R and R.

Both working in medical fields, Seb and Kay settled into some serious talk about their jobs and workplaces. Kay loved having a good-looking guy engaged in mature, interesting conversation, while he was also intermittently glancing at her lovely bare tits.

On the other hand, Adam and Chelsea’s chat was more frivolous. They were comparing notes about their respective visits to Ibiza in their younger days.

Although she was concentrating on Seb’s discussion, Kay caught snippets of her daughter’s rather raucous jabbering. She picked up frequent “fucks” and “cocks” and “cunts”. She rolled her eyes, thinking to herself how there was a time and place to be potty-mouthed with a new guy you were seducing, but the first five minutes at a fairly busy pool was not the correct moment or venue.

Kay returned to her low-key subtle flirting with Seb. They continued to discuss serious topics, medical and non-medical, rather earnestly. Every now and then, Kay made Seb stammer briefly when she punctuated their chat with a forward bend to reach her wineglass.

When Kay did this, her heavy mature tits hanging downward, nipples erect, were a stunning sight, enough to distract gorgeous Seb from his attempt at intelligent conversation. Kay’s experienced eye noted each time Seb’s bulge became a little more prominent.

As the sun moved more directly overhead it was becoming too warm to stay at the pool. The women decided that they would return to their suite. Kay asked the guys if they’d like to bring another bottle of wine back in ten minutes or so.

She whispered to Seb, “You’ll find that rather expensive Pinot Gris is the best leg-opener for the ladies in our family.”

Seb’s pupils dilated and his jaw dropped a little. Kay noted the damp patch over his lovely bulge and gave a little smirk.

Chelsea slipped her bikini top on for the walk back to their unit. Kay further delighted the lads by leaving her top off. She wandered slowly back around the pool with her substantial mature tits wobbling alluringly, enjoying the lecherous glances of sundry male sunbathers.

Before the fellows arrived Kay and Chelsea prepared a snack - just some cheese, pate, dips and crackers.

“It’s great meeting some guys halfway between us in age,” said Chelsea, again discarding her bikini top. “Adam said they thought you were my older sister at first.”

“That’s the idea, girl. Get them out ready for some action,” grinned Kay, relishing the camaraderie of being topless with her slutty daughter, waiting for a couple of randy studs to arrive.

The doorbell rang. Chelsea let the guys in, pleased that they were both still wearing just their trunks. She loved the look of Adam’s muscular torso, and as she gave him a welcoming peck on the cheek, she skilfully brushed her perennially erect nipples against his chest. Looking on, Kay could clearly see a change in the shape of the bulge in Adam’s thin trunks. His cock was unashamedly and blatantly growing from partially to fully erect.

Seb went straight to Kay and briefly brushed his lips on hers. Their tongues touched fleetingly, and Seb’s hands briefly and tantalisingly cupped Kay’s generous mature tits. He immediately moved away to pour the wine.

Chelsea had just perused the label. “Hey Mum, the boys have brought a bottle of that expensive New Zealand Pinot Gris that we both love,” said Chelsea excitedly.

“Oh what a lovely surprise,” replied Kay blandly, giving Seb a hint of a wink.

“I feel like something mature, and full-bodied,” said Seb, ogling Kay’s breasts as he passed her a generous glass.

Adam sipped his wine. “Mmm, very good quality,” he said. “However, I usually go for something young and fresh, fruity and zesty,” he added, moving across the room to sit next to Chelsea, who was perched on a sofa, enthusiastically quaffing. Seb sat close to Kay on the other couch. Kay rested a hand lightly at the top of Seb’s thigh.

The quartet tried to chat about wine, food, and travel for a decent interval. But the niceties ceased when Chelsea made the first move. She dropped her hand into Adam’s lap, groped his rigid dick through his trunks, and grunted “Fucking huge”. Their lips and tongues met hungrily.

Kay and Seb put their glasses down, and also start kissing, lightly and tenderly at first, but soon more frenetically. Kay paused for a large swig of Pinot Gris, and then eased a hand down the front of Seb’s trunks, murmuring appreciatively as she grasped his thick shaft.

Adam took each of Chelsea’s exquisite erect nipples between finger and thumb. He used his skilled physio hands to apply just the right amount of pressure with which to squeeze and pull. Chelsea moaned ecstatically.

She slipped her bikini bottoms down and said to Adam, “Now I want you to do the same to my clit. You’ll find it’s just as erect as my fucking nipples.”

Adam slid a hand down through Chelsea’s trimmed landing strip, and found that her clit was indeed engorged and ready to be squeezed. He did so with a pulling action, murmuring to Chelsea, “Just like a mini-penis.”

Chelsea looked over to the other couch, keen to see how Seb was enjoying her Mum’s raunchy mature tits. To her astonishment Kay’s head was slowly bobbing up and down rhythmically in Seb’s lap, his beautifully engorged cock ensconced in her mouth.

Kay’s right hand was tucked behind Seb’s balls, index finger pushing in and out of his anus. Seb’s head was thrown back. There was a look of ecstasy on his face. Chelsea was astonished that her mother was such a fast worker. She had no idea that Kay would provide anything more than a rather vanilla fuck.

Highly aroused, Chelsea threw her bikini bottoms off, and, buck-naked, led Adam, still wearing his trunks, to her bedroom. The trunks didn’t last long. The couple leapt into bed, and Chelsea hauled Adam’s swimmers down, desperate for his cock.

It was moderately long and beautifully thick. There was a bleb of pre-cum, which Chelsea relished licking away. Then she took Adam’s gorgeous dick into her mouth, still thinking of the recent vision of her Mother enthusiastically sucking a slightly longer cock.

After a couple of minutes of sucking, Chelsea indicated she was ready to be fucked. This was Adam’s cue to subject his lovely new slut to a monumental tease.

His hand moved to Chelsea’s groin. First, he ground the base of his palm firmly against her vulva, making her groan with desire. Then Adam switched to very light stroking, first her labia, then her aroused erect clit.

Chelsea gave a rapturous groan as Adam finally slipped a finger into her gushing cunt. As Chelsea started to wriggle in response to his fingering, Adam cruelly removed his digit and returned to some more clit-teasing. Several times over, Adam repeated a highly arousing cycle of clitoral and vaginal stimulation.

Chelsea sobbed and cursed, desperate to feel Adam’s beautiful rigid dick in her over-aroused pussy. But instead, Adam switched to using his mouth and tongue. He was delighted by the aroma and taste of Chelsea’s prolific cunt-juice.

He subjected Chelsea to another provocative cycle, alternating feathery-light clit licking with firm thrusts of his tongue into the oozing opening of her vagina.

When Adam lightly rubbed his erect cock against Chelsea’s clit she was overcome and shrieked as she experienced an unforgettable climax.

Adam did not allow her to come down from this elevated level of excitement. He immediately thrust his stiff dick into Chelsea’s needy pussy, and tantalised her with a skilful mix of shallow and deep thrusts, with delightful variation in speed and intensity.

It took little of this to give Chelsea another lovely noisy orgasm in the missionary position. Adam then flipped her onto her belly, pushed quite roughly into her now excessively sloppy cunt, firmly slapped her buttocks a couple of times and in this position did not vary his cadence.

After considerable admirable control, Adam was now hyper-aroused, and thrust with maximal force and speed, giving Chelsea a shuddering third climax, as he felt his load burst its way into a wonderful release.

He gave a guttural growl and collapsed beside the exhausted Chelsea. He kissed her gently and lovingly, grateful for a fantastic experience.

The combination of plenty of wine and intense sex soon made them drop into a deep slumber. When Chelsea awoke, Adam was no longer there.

Chelsea gradually got her bearings and slipped out of bed. She grinned contentedly as she felt Adam’s semen run down her legs as she stood up.

She wandered naked into the living area and gasped as she was confronted by the sight of her mother kneeling on the couch, with her mature, bulky tits hanging exotically, sucking enthusiastically on Adam’s again erect cock. Seb was standing behind Kay thrusting his massive dick in and out of her highly aroused wet pussy.

“Chelsea, it’s a bit kinky tasting your juices on such a lovely juicy cock,” said Kay. “Come and join in. Come over next to Seb, and he can suck your erect nipples while he fucks me. I’m sure he’ll love comparing their taste with how mine tasted.”

Chelsea stood close to Seb. He bent forward and mouthed her excited nipple, simultaneously slipping two fingers into her gushing cunt. After a short period of assertive fingering accompanied by skilled nipple tongue work Chelsea had a noisy climax.

Kay and the guys soon followed suit, Kay’s orgasm being accompanied by vulgar utterances of a kind usually considered most unsuitable for a dignified middle-aged lady.

“Thanks, everyone, that was great,“ exclaimed Kay. “But now I’m going to crash. That’s plenty of wine and sex for an old lady. I’ll leave you fellows to give my slutty daughter the works.” She sashayed off to her bedroom for some sleep, lovely mature tits jiggling memorably, a mixture of juices trickling down her inner thighs.

As they drove home the next morning, Kay asked Chelsea about having the two studs to herself. Chelsea described how Seb and Adam had taken turns to screw her separately. They had alternated, each fucking her twice. Seb did her slowly and exotically. Adam shagged her forcefully and relentlessly. Chelsea loved the contrast.

As Kay drove, Chelsea slipped her hand down the front of her own shorts as she described the finale with a Seb and Adam - a wonderful DP.

Chelsea gently rubbed her clit as she related the exotic sensation of having Adam’s cock occupying her pussy while Seb skilfully used his dick inside her anus.

She told her Mother how the lads would alternate - ten hard vaginal thrusts from Adam, then five gentler anal thrusts from Seb. After plenty of this, when they were all close to climax, the guys went into synch with their thrusting, so that all three players came fairly simultaneously.

Kay was not surprised at this. “Those two studs know all about doing stuff together,” she advised Chelsea. “If there are no females available they still find a way. Seb told me how Adam very skilfully sucked him off the night before they joined us.”

This image was too much for Chelsea. Still rubbing her engorged clit, she squawked noisily as she climaxed, just as they pulled up at some traffic lights. Kay smirked evilly.

Soon they arrived at Chelsea’s house. “That was a great weekend, Mum,” she said. “You‘ll have to let me know next time Dad’s going away for golf, and we’ll do it again. I won’t see Tony till tonight. His plane would have landed a few minutes ago, but I’m off just now to Lucy’s hens’ afternoon. Hopefully, I’ll get to grope one of the male strippers.”

Kay shook her head and drove away to her own place. She went inside, tossed her case down, and poured herself a gin and tonic.

As she sipped, she reflected that husband Brian wouldn’t be home for a couple of days. The weekend’s action had been superb, but she felt primed for even more sex. She’d better have someone over.

She thumbed through her phone contacts. She paused over brother-in-law Jake’s number but then moved on. She came to doctor Geoff’s number, and was very tempted, but again moved along.

Kay came to Tony’s mobile number, paused briefly, and then pressed “call”. It was time for a little change in the family dynamics.

Published 
Written by mzay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments