Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Hot For Teacher

"What she lacked in ethics she gained in seduction"

9
1 Comment 1
17.9k Views 17.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Priscilla knew a teacher at school, Madelyn. Madelyn had just become a part-time teacher at the College in some department I can't remember. Regardless, Priscilla introduced us back in January. From then on I would run into Madelyn around our building on campus, and I bumped into her a couple times in the main cafeteria.

Around early March we crossed paths in the cafeteria where she asked if I wanted to join her. I wasn't in a rush so I sat down. I couldn't help but notice her nice ass when she walked toward the cash. We had a few hot teachers roaming the halls, and I noticed.

We sat down and talked about her career and my future. She was very helpful and accommodating, or so I thought at the time. She gave me her contact info, and later that day I emailed her to thank her for the advice she gave me that afternoon. I sent that email from my hotmail account, and I immediately received an invite on MSN Messenger. I thought that was a bit strange.

She messaged me to say she thought Messenger would be another good form of communication in-case I ever needed a quick response. Seemed cool to me except I typically used the program to flirt and get laid. The thought of banging Madelyn crossed my mind right then and there.

From that point on we chatted once in a while, perhaps a little too friendly in-hindsight. One night I had my Messenger on by-accident because I was studying for finals. She shot me a message asking what I was doing. I told her I was studying.

"Take a break. I'm down at O'Briens. Come down for a drink. I may have a job lead for you for next year."

That was good enough for me. I had to start thinking about my future, and if she had a lead I would hear her out. And I needed a cold, Canadian beer.

She was at the bar in a tank top, tight jeans and high-cut boots. She may have been 10 years older than me but my goodness she looked fucking hot.

"I hate drinking alone", she said.

"What's the occasion?"

"I just needed a drink. Have some fun, you know?"

She gave me a little wink, and I wanted to deny the thoughts I was having. I sincerely thought she wanted to go a round or two in the bedroom.

"Yep. I need some fun too. Fucking exams ruin that for me."

"If you knew what I was thinking my teaching career would be ruined."

This bitch wants to fuck me.

"So how long have you been thinking this way?"

"Since the first time we met."

I finished off my beer in record time.

"Your place or mine?"

"Mine. Let's go."

My cock was instantly hard before we left the bar. Before we got to her car she pulled me close and kissed me as though she wanted to fuck right then and there. The intensity of our tongues inside each other's mouths was on a level I couldn't comprehend. I was blindsided by this whole situation. But I was pretty pumped to be fucking some teacher at the school.

We got to her place, and the clothes were coming off quick. She pulled me into the bedroom and threw me down on the bed. Then she said something quite wonderful...

"I wanna suck your cock in the worst way."

She unzipped my jeans and immediately dragged her tongue up and down the shaft of my dick. The way she held my rock hard cock was more than enough to realize she knew what she was doing.

Up and down she sucked my cock, drooling all over the head of my penis. She tried to literally suck my dick right off my body.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

It was incredible.

She then started moving upward, kissing my stomach and chest. Then she worked her way around my neck and ears. I moved my fingers into her pussy, which was soaked.

"Oh fuck yeah, that feels good."

She straddles me while my hand was in-between, and I started to lift her with the same hand that dipped two fingers inside her snatch. My fingers picked up the pace.

"I want you to fuck me right now."

I pulled out a condom, and she wasn't happy...

"What are you doing? Why are you putting on a condom?"

"I always wear a condom. What's the problem?"

"I am on the pill. You don't have to worry about me getting pregnant."

"How about I wear one now, and go bareback next round?"

"Ok fine..."

I threw on a Trojan Large and put it inside her. I was fucking another 30-something, and a teacher.

"Holy fuck you have a nice cock."

I picked up the pace. Her bed really rocked as I picked up the pace. So did her moans.

"Oh God that feels good! YES keep going."

I squeezed her ass while I pumped her wet hole. She was reaching orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes! YES!"

Her body twitched as she screamed louder and louder. I just made some classmate's teacher have an orgasm. That seemed cool to me.

I turned her over to fuck her doggy-style. I started smacking her ass with authority. I wanted her ass to be so red by the end of our sex session.

"Stop STOP I can't take it anymore. Just fuck the shit out of me."

I only stopped to pull her hair while I sucked on the back of her neck, fucking her with reckless abandonment.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum again. Keep going!"

She braced herself for another orgasm, gripping the bed as she was getting closer.

"Oh GOD!!! YES!"

Her body quivered and shook as though a huge chill came over the room. I turned her over again so I could see the look on her face while I fucked her. I also wanted to cum all over her.

I picked up the pace again, locking eyes while I teased kissing her. Her head jerked up, wanting to taste my mouth while I pumped her. I held her down, using my left hand to squeeze her right breast. I took my right hand to take off my condom, stroking my rock hard cock as I got close. Then I exploded all over her tits and mouth with an endless supply of cum. The jet stream of semen shooting toward her was massive. She took her hand to stroke my cock after I was done, which felt amazing. I don't know why I wanted to cum all over, but I did. I loved doing that.

"If you came inside me I'd have cum dripping out of me for a week."

If she thought I was going to bang her without a condom, she had another thing coming. She went to the washroom to wash up. I started putting my clothes back on. When she came out, she had a shocking look on her face.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to study for exams. I have one tomorrow afternoon. Can we meet again?"

"Absolutely. You were a stud Dean. Dean's List when it comes to great sex."

I never saw her again.

Whenever she wanted to meet up I made excuses that weren't true. She also told Priscilla about our tryst which pissed her off. I didn't care. Both of them gave me an uneasy feeling. Summer couldn't come fast enough. I was ready to find the next one.

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments