Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Maxwell

"Tony Maxwell thinks his days of conquest are over until Katie Daniels knocks on his door."

112
25 Comments 25
6.9k Views 6.9k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This story is for the senior men of Lush who have been forgotten by our younger women."

Sitting at his breakfast table, enjoying a new novel with a glass of wine, Tony Maxwell heard his doorbell chime. Assuming it was someone selling Girl Scout cookies, he put down his glass and slowly walked to his front door, hoping the person would go away. Opening the door, Tony was surprised to see a lovely young woman smiling up at him. He thought she looked familiar but couldn’t remember where he had seen her.

“Hi, Mr. Maxwell,” the young woman said brightly. “Do you remember me? I’m Katie Daniels… Zoe’s friend.”

Now the face came back to him. He had met Katie at his daughter’s home a few months before. His granddaughter and her friend, Katie, had been there. “Of course, I remember you, Katie,” he said. “I never forget a pretty woman. What brings you to my door? If you’re looking for Zoe, I haven’t seen her today.”

“No, sir,” Katie answered. “I’ve come to see you if you can spare some time.”

“Please come in,” he said, standing back and opening the door. “What could a sweet young thing like you need from an old fart like me?”

“I’m looking for some advice,” Katie said as Tony closed the door. “Last week, I spent some time with Zoe and her mother. They were talking about you. After listening to their stories, I decided to come to talk with you.”

“I was just having a glass of wine,” Tony told her. “Why don’t you come to my kitchen and join me? I assume that you are old enough to drink.”

“Well, not quite,” Katie replied with a giggle. “But I drink wine with my parents and Zoe’s mom.”

They entered his kitchen. Katie was impressed with the size and organization of the room. “This is a very big room,” she told him.

“I bought this house just after I retired,” Tony explained. “One of the things I liked about the house was the size of the kitchen. I knew I would spend a great deal of time here and liked that it was bright and welcoming. So sit down, Katie, and I’ll get you a glass.”

Katie sat and watched the older man get a glass and fill it with wine. She knew that Mr. Maxwell was about seventy years old. Usually, she would think that age was ‘ancient,’ but this man didn’t show signs of advanced age. Katie decided that his daughter had been correct in saying that her father was still handsome. His hair retained its dark brown color with hints of gray around his ears. He looked solid and vigorous.

Seeing the book on the table, Katie asked, “What are you reading?”

As he set the glass in front of her, Tony said, “It’s the newest novel from a writer I follow who lives in Montreal. His pen name is ‘ChrisM,’ and he writes naughty little tales of debauchery in the 1800s amongst the social elites in England. He has a wicked mind and an excellent writing style. I buy everything he publishes. But what is it you wanted to ask me about?”

Tony’s smile assured Katie that she could open up to Mr. Maxwell. “I would like to hire you as a coach.”

“A coach?” he replied, somewhat bewildered at her response. “A coach for what?”

“Sex,” was her simple answer. Katie paused for a moment before continuing. “After listening to your daughter’s stories of your escapades, I just decided you could give me the training I need.”

With a serious look, Tony asked, “What kind of stories did Karen tell you?”

Katie took a breath before continuing and then took a sip of wine. “She explained that after she was born, your wife had refused to have sex with you. Karen said her mother did not enjoy the childbirth experience and wanted to never go through it again. She said your wife had permitted you to have sex with anyone you wanted, just not her. Zoe added that your reputation as a lover was well known. According to them, you bedded hundreds of women around the state.”

Tony frowned for a moment before smiling. “There is a great deal of truth in what they told you. Unfortunately, Abigale, my wife, did exactly what they told you. It was a shame because she was a beautiful woman and a great lover. She loved the sex but not the by-product.”

“Your daughter called you the Doctor of Fuckology,” Katie said with a grin.

“Did she?” Tony laughed. “I guess there’s some truth to that as well.”

“And that’s why I’ve come here,” Katie explained. “I’m twenty years old and know nothing about sex. So I need someone to ‘coach me up.’ I need an expert in the field to give me lessons.”

“Lessons?” Tony replied in shock. “Do you mean lessons like in… actual demonstrations?”

“Yes! Exactly,” she said with excitement in her voice. “When I was in high school, I was all into academics. My nose was buried in books and to tell you the truth, I was flat-chested and unattractive.”

Staring at the young woman’s chest, Tony commented, “You certainly aren’t flat-chested now. Pardon the expression, but you’ve got quite a rack.”

Katie grinned. “My boobs came in just after high school graduation. I was surprised, but my mother said the same thing happened to her.”

“I assume you are pleased with the new development,” Tony said.

“Oh, yes,” Katie said as she cupped her breasts. “I never had a single date while in high school. Not only was I flat-chested, but I had braces. There weren’t any boys that wanted to go out with me. Then the braces came off and the boobs bloomed. So now I’m getting male attention.”

“I still don’t see why you want a coach,” Tony insisted. “You don’t need a coach for what comes naturally.”

“Mr. Maxwell,” Katie said seriously. “I have been a student all my life. I was valedictorian of my high school and a National Merit Finalist. If I didn’t understand Algebra, I would hire an Algebra tutor. I would get a tutor in any subject where I needed help. Sex is no different. It is something I expect to be doing for many years. I may never use Algebra again in my lifetime. However, I expect to have sex for another forty years. I need to know all about it and enjoy it as much as your daughter does.”

“You make a good point, Katie,” Tony allowed. “But if we are going to be intimate, you’ll have to stop calling me Mr. Maxwell. All of my friends call me Max.”

Katie turned on her brightest smile. “Then you’ll take me as a student?”

“Sure,” he replied. “How could an old codger like me refuse a beautiful young woman like you?”

“Do you think I’m beautiful?” she whispered.

“Oh, yes,” he told her. “And I’m going to guess that you are one of the rare people who is as beautiful naked as well as dressed. But, unfortunately, in my experience, nakedness is vastly overrated. It’s why most sex is practiced in the dark.”

“When do we start?” she asked.

“I have some things to get ready,” he told her. “We’ll start now with a few questions.”

“Great!” she said in an excited voice. “Fire away?”

“First, I need to know if you masturbate.”

Her reply was in a timid voice. “Not really.”

“Have you had an orgasm?”

“I don’t know if I have,” she answered.

“If you don’t know, then you haven’t. An orgasm is something that we all clearly understand. Have you had intercourse?”

Katie bit her lip. “A couple of months ago, I decided that I just needed to get with the program and get laid. I met a nice young man in a chemistry class and determined he was the one to take my virginity. We went out and he took me to his apartment. We got naked. He kissed and sucked on my tits a little before he put a finger inside me. Before I knew what he was doing, he pushed me down on his bed and got on top of me. He pushed his cock into me, stroked two or three times, pulled out, and shot his load on my belly. If that’s intercourse… I’ve had it.”

“I get the picture,” Max said with a chuckle. “We are essentially starting from the beginning. Show me your pussy.”

Katie hesitated only a second before pulling down her jeans and panties.

“For being a beginner, I’m surprised you’ve shaved off your pubic hair.”

“Zoe did that for me,” Katie said while feeling foolish. “When I told her I still had a full bush, she insisted I cut it off.”

“Have you ever had sex with Zoe?” he asked.

“Not real sex,” Katie admitted. “She did give me some pointers on kissing, but we had our clothes on.”

“Knowing how worldly my granddaughter is, I’m surprised she hasn’t done more.”

“I think she would if I showed an interest,” Katie said. “Zoe has sorta let me know that her door swings both ways. I might have taken advantage of her offer but was too embarrassed to tell her how uninformed I am.”

“I’m assuming that you want a complete course of instruction from A to Z.”

“Yes, sir. I mean, yes, Max. I want to experience everything you can show me.”

“Can you come back tomorrow?” he asked while motioning for her to pull her pants up.

“I have a class that ends at 1:30. I could be here at 2:30,” she said.

“That would work well,” Max told her. “I have to get a few things we’ll need. Be back here at 2:30. I would prefer you wear a skirt without panties.”

“I can do that,” Katie said, nodding her head. “How long do you think it will take for us to cover everything?”

“I have no idea, sweet girl,” Max said as he put his arm around her shoulder. “It will take as long as it takes.”

 

The following afternoon at 2:30, Max saw Katie’s car pull into his driveway. She couldn’t see him, but he watched her walk to his front door. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra. “That’s good,” he muttered. “It shows she’s ready for a lesson.”

He opened the door and let Katie in. As he closed the door, he said, “Are you ready to begin?”

“I am, Max,” she said with a smile. “I’m very ready.”

“Did you masturbate last night?”

“No,” she answered. “But I had trouble sleeping. I kept thinking about what we might do. It made me horny.”

“Good. Then we’ll begin right away. Let’s go to the kitchen first. We will drink a glass of wine before we start. It will relax you.”

While Katie was sipping her wine, Max gave her information on the day’s lesson plan. “We’ll begin in the back room. I always refer to it as the dark room. You will be blindfolded.”

“Why?” she asked.

“The first thing we will do is introduce you to the sensations, sounds, and smells of sex. If your eyes are open, you’ll miss the finer details. Being unable to see, you’ll rely on touch, feel, hearing and smell. You need to know those things before we move ahead.”

“Are we going to… you know… fuck?”

“Not right away,” he told her with a knowing look. “There are things for you to learn before we get to that.”

Katie finished the last of her wine, set down the glass and said, “Can we start now?”

“Indeed we can,” he said, putting his arm around her shoulder. “Let’s go to the dark room.”

Max took the blindfold from his pocket when they reached the door and covered her eyes. “Can you see anything?”

“Not a thing,” Katie answered.

“Good,” he said before opening the door. He led Katie into a dark bedroom not much different from any of the others. There was a large bed, a chair beside a dresser, and a completely covered window.

He positioned her in the center of the room and removed her blouse. Katie shivered a bit. Max guessed it wasn’t the chill in the room that made her tremble. When she was naked, he moved around her and considered her body.

“You are quite beautiful, Kate. You are a beautiful adult woman. I will no longer call you by your childhood name. You are now Kate, a most desirable woman. Your breasts are perfect and begging to be touched. Your ass is as sexy as any I’ve ever seen. The sight of your shaved pussy would make any man hard in seconds.

Max put his hands on her shoulders and ran them down her arms. He moved behind her, took her breasts in his hands, and whispered in her ear, “These are perfect and need attention.” Kate moaned softly as he rolled her nipples between his fingers.

DulceRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceRoman

He moved in front of Kate and dropped to his knees. Leaning forward, Max lightly kissed her tummy, running his lips down to her mound. He felt her stiffen and said, “Relax, Kate. Spread your feet apart for me.” When Kate followed his instructions, Max leaned forward again, running his tongue through her slit. She moaned again, but this time much louder.

Max stood and moved her to the side of the bed. “Now, you will lean back on this bed and get comfortable.”

“What are you going to do?” she asked in a hushed voice.

“You’ll know soon enough. Be assured it will be pleasant.”

Max spread her legs apart when she was flat on her back and moved his mouth an inch from her sex. Once again, he ran his tongue through her slit, making her groan even louder. Finally, he moved in and began his soft attack on her clit.

It took less than a minute for Kate’s fingers to bury themselves in his hair, calling out, “Oh god, Max. Fuck! What are you doing to me?”

He didn’t stop but continued to do what he knew would have her exploding in an ecstatic orgasm within seconds. Max’s years of experience paid off. Kate’s body went ridged before she screamed out at that unknown delight. She trembled and shook as she coated his tongue with her sweetness.

Max waited until she stopped shaking. “If I’m not mistaken,” he told her. “That was an orgasm.”

“Oh, my god, Max,” she gasped, “That was amazing. I’ve never felt anything like it.”

“It’s just the first, sweet girl. There are many more to come.”

“I don’t know if I could handle another one,” Kate giggled.

Max moved beside Kate, putting his arms around her and holding her tightly. “I think I’ve discovered a woman with all the abilities to enjoy sex to the maximum degree. Next, we’ll investigate your limits.”

Kate put her face by his neck, whispering, “But when do we fuck?”

“Don’t get ahead of yourself, Kate. All will be discovered in due course.”

“If there’s more of what just happened, I’m ready to be held over in this class,” she said, pulling her naked body beside him. “Wouldn’t you like to get your clothes off like me?”

“I’ll get there,” he told her.

Max rolled her over on her back and began to work on her breasts. He licked and sucked one while fondling the other. Kate’s moans quickly returned. He was enjoying his new treasure hunt. What would he discover next?

When Kate’s breath was panting again, Max moved a hand between her legs, covering her sex and pressing against her clit. Her moans got louder. He remembered a woman he had known in his early forties that could reach orgasm with continued breast play and wondered in Kate could do the same. Max didn’t have to wonder long, as seconds later, Kate had another massive orgasm, again making her entire body tremble.

“What are you doing to me?” she asked when she had control of her breathing. “I didn’t know such feelings were possible.”

“Now you know,” he whispered in her ear. “And there’s more to come. Now be still a minute.”

Kate felt him leave the bed and wondered where he was going. Her pussy seemed to be twitching in small aftershocks. When he got back on the bed, Kate could feel his shirt had been removed and wondered if he would do what she wanted so badly. She was convinced Max would take her to an unknown world of erotic fulfillment.

When she turned toward him, Kate felt his hot cock touch her leg. She wanted to tell him how badly she wanted it inside her but decided to let him make that call. He was her guide, and she would give him complete control. Kate had to admit that his actions were the sweetest things she had ever known. She felt like she could scream with joy.

Max took her hand and pressed it against his hard cock. “It’s time for you to get to know my friend. I’m guessing you’ve never been allowed to get acquainted with one.”

Kate wrapped her fingers around it, marveling at its size and stiffness. Without considering what she should do, she began to stroke it. “Is this what I’m supposed to do?”

“That’s a good start, sugar. I plan to lie here on my back now and let you explore. Just be sure to keep your blindfold on. After that, you are free to do anything you want.”

 Kate was delighted with Max’s directions. She had always been curious about a man’s naughty bits, and now, at last, she was given permission to explore. Kate moved closer to his midsection and began to investigate his genitalia. After caressing and stroking his stiff shaft for a couple of minutes, she gave in to her desire to take the head in her mouth and was startled at how wonderful it felt. Suddenly it all felt normal and proper. Kate began to slide the hard rod in and out of her mouth. She had a thrill when Max groaned… she hoped from pleasure.

Max let her go for almost five minutes before he pulled her off of his cock and laid her down on her back. “You seem to have a natural feeling for the correct way to provide oral satisfaction. Now let’s move on to the next step.” He rolled over on her, giving Kate hot kisses as he positioned himself between her legs.

“Here we go,” she thought. “At last, I’m going to become a woman.”

Pulling her legs up and spreading them, Max pressed his cock at her entrance. “Tell me you want it,” he whispered.

“Oh, god, yes,” Kate gasped. “Yes, Max. I want it.”

He pressed forward until the head of his cock slipped inside her opening. His preparation had been appropriate as he found her channel well-lubricated and welcoming. Again, he pressed forward and her legs locked behind his thighs.

“Oh, fuck! Yes!” Kate cried out. “Yes!”

Max started slowly and began to pick up speed. “Does it feel good?” he asked.

“Oh, yes!” she cried out while digging her nails into the skin on his back.

He smiled and moved faster, pounding into her deeper and harder.

What was happening to her was almost too delicious to describe. Kate was whimpering and making unintelligible sounds. She felt another orgasm building. Before today, Kate had never had an orgasm, and now she was headed toward her third of the day. “Holy fuck!” she managed to say before she exploded again and screamed with delight.

Max was right behind her. Just seconds after Kate’s orgasm, he growled and filled her virgin pussy with his spunk. Max lay there on top of her, trying to catch his breath. He decided that teaching sex was quite a strain on a man his age, but he knew his student would be a sexual star when she graduated from his class.

Rolling over, Max put his hand back between Kate’s legs, filling his hand with the fluids running out of her. He put the hand on her face, covering her nose and lips. “I want you to smell and taste what we made.”

“I love it,” she whispered before licking her lips. “And I want more.”

“I’ll need to rest a bit,” he said with a grin, “but I have toys for us to keep your motor running.”

Before Kate went home that night, she had reached six more orgasms and had been introduced to doggie, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Kate found each new position more enjoyable than the last, always wanting more.

Max had one last orgasm, shooting his seed into her eagerly open mouth. “You are a prize student,” he said as he fell back on the bed. We’ll continue your training another day.”

“How about tomorrow?” Kate asked.

“It would be better if you came over on Saturday and spent the day with me. We still have a lot to cover.”

When Kate arrived Saturday morning, Max pinned her against his front door. As he kissed her passionately, his hands roamed her body, finding her pussy already wet and ready to go. “Have you been playing with yourself on the drive over?”

“I just couldn’t stop myself,” Kate answered shyly. “I masturbated when I got in bed last night. I woke up at about 3:30 and did it again. When I took a shower this morning, I did it again. You’ve got me addicted to sex and orgasms.”

“You’ll have a few more today, sweet girl,” Max told her as he stripped her naked. “This is the way you’ll be dressed today. We have many things to cover and I don’t want to have to undress you each time we start.”

Kate slipped down to her knees and unzipped his trousers. “Can we start with oral?” she asked with a grin.

“That’s always a good place to start,” Max replied, letting his pants drop around his ankles. “We have many new positions to try today and I expect to show you the pleasures of anal sex.”

Kate pulled her mouth off his cock, looking up at him with wide eyes. “I was wondering if you were going to teach me about that. I’ve heard girls talk about it. Some love it and some say it hurts. One girl at school even said it was downright nasty.”

“The ones who say it hurts haven’t been with a man that understands what to do and how to do it. I’ll teach you so that you can guide an untrained man.”

Kate spent the entire day learning new things about sex. She had one orgasm after another. Finally, at 2:30, Max let her take a nap. He stood beside the bed admiring her beautiful naked body. “Oh, to be young enough to keep this to myself 24/7,” he thought.

When it was nearing 6:00, Max took Kate back to the ‘dark room.’ Once she was blindfolded, he laid her down on the bed, kissed and petted her until she was worked up once again.

“Now we’ll do something new,” he whispered. “Roll over on your tummy.” Once her beautiful bare ass was showing, he lightly glided his hand over her cheeks. “Now, I want you to relax and enjoy what I’m about to do,” he told her before covering one of his fingers with a slippery lube. He circled it around her puckered star.

At first, Kate flinched but soon relaxed as he had suggested. Once she was still, he applied more lube and began inserting the finger into her ass. He moved very slowly and gently. When he reached his first knuckle, Max asked, “How does that feel.”

“It’s a little strange, but it feels good,” she said softly.

He applied more lube and continued until he reached the second knuckle. At that point, he slid the finger in and out, picking up speed and going deeper when she began to breathe heavily and make little whimpering sounds.

“Does it still feel good?”

“Yes, it does,” she answered. “Don’t stop. I could cum if you continue.”

“I think you probably will,” he told her and continued his play until her body shook with another orgasm.

Once she was still, Max inserted a butt plug that he had purchased at a local adult toy store. “How does that feel?”

“What is it,” Kate asked.

“It’s called a butt plug. I hope you can keep it in until you go to bed tonight. I have another one for you that’s slightly larger. You’ll take the larger one with you and insert it before you come over next time. Now it’s time for you to go and let this old man get some rest.”

Kate spun around, throwing her arms around his neck. “You’re not old, Max. I could happily spend the rest of my life with you.”

“You’d be happy with me for a few more years,” he said with a sigh, pulling her tightly to him. “But I just have a few years left to be this active. I’m going to start slowing down and you’d become restless. You’ll find a good man that will adore you and give you all the love you want for the next forty years.”

 

The lessons continued for two more weeks until Max told her, “Now, sweet girl, it’s time for you to spread your wings. You’ve learned all you can from me. I’ve coached you as much as I can.”

Kate held him tightly. “You’ve been so wonderful and patient with me,” she said with tears running down her cheeks. “Are you sure I can’t stay with you?”

“It’s time for you to move on. I suggest you schedule some time with Zoe and let her teach you about ‘all-girl’ sex. That’s not something I can do, and you probably need to explore it.”

Still with wet cheeks, Kate looked up and asked, “Can I come back for a refresher course now and then?”

“You bet,” he laughed. “You know my door is always open to beautiful young girls.” He reached to a bookshelf and handed her a book. “Here’s a smutty little novel written by ChrisM. I think you can read and enjoy it now.”

Max watched her leave and felt sad. “I’ll probably never have another chance to enjoy such beauty,” he said to the empty room. “But at least I have some wonderful memories.”

 

A week later, Max sat at his kitchen table reading a new ChrisM novel and enjoying a glass of wine when his doorbell rang. He grudgingly put down the book and walked to the front door. He opened it to find a lovely young woman smiling up at him.

“Mr. Maxwell?” she asked.

“That’s me,” he said with a smile, his eyes taking in her luscious curves. “How can I help you?”

“My name is Natalie Cummings. I’m a friend of Katie Daniels. She suggested I come to see you and get you to be my… coach.”

Opening the door wide, Max said, “Come in, Natalie. Do you drink wine?”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments