Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex with Granny Jane

"Granny Jane Looks after young Jack."

31
11 Comments 11
34.0k Views 34.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Granny Jane, what would be the best way to describe her? She was a beautiful woman in her late forties. She had beautiful blonde shoulder length hair and sharp grey-blue eyes. Her small nose sat above a thin glossy lipped mouth with pearly white teeth. She was a picture of beauty.

Granny Jane wasn’t really anyone’s granny; in fact, she wasn’t even married. She started getting the nickname 'Granny Jane' when she was in her thirties, it was a term of endearment, and everyone loved her.

For years she had watched the children grow and was often the one to call if anyone in the neighbourhood needed a last minute babysitter. 'Just take them to Granny Jane's,' they would say, 'she would look after them,' and she did.

When she moved to the neighbourhood in her late twenties it was understood that she had inherited considerable wealth from her folks back east. She moved here to get away from the thought of the old place.

And so Jane integrated herself into the neighbourhood well, helping local charities, and sending hot meals to new mothers. She was known as a great cook and master baker, and when the locals asked her to bake a cake for a fair or fancy function she would usually bake three and sometimes four.

She had made herself known as available to help in any way she could, and over the years helped take children to school, babysat, cooked meals for needy families and even invited the poor to her house on holidays. She was, all in all, a good, kind and loving person, and so she was dubbed Granny Jane.

She knew everyone and everyone knew her, she walked to the shops dressed in her tight tops, showing off her ample 36d breasts, and tiny waist. She loved to dress freely and make herself feel sexy.

One thing people in the community didn’t know, Jane had an insatiable sexual appetite. She loved sex, and there were a few bachelors in the community who often helped her out. Besides that, and there were not that many, she would often masturbate thinking of all the nasty things she would love to do. She had a secret lust - she loved younger men. The younger the better, she loved the thought of eighteen to twenty-four-year-olds, the thought of being able to teach a young man the ropes turned her on so much.

-------

It was a hot summers day and Jane decided to wear her sheer lace dress. She didn’t bother with any underwear as she did not plan on going out.She looked out the window and smiled. The children would be outside with their skateboards and rollerblades, she liked the fact that the teenagers in the neighbourhood spent their spare time outside rather than inside playing video games.

She smiled as she heard the sound of small plastic wheels on the cobblestones. She loved watching the kids have fun, and decided to go down to the front gate of her home to watch them. She walked slowly and stood by the gate. The light breeze was welcomed on a hot day, making her nipples stand hard, poking through the lace dress.

“Hey Granny Jane,” some teens shouted as they zoomed passed her, she smiled and waved back.

She looked up the street, here comes Jack, she thought.

Jack was seventeen and very hot, she liked him a lot. He was 5’8 with a slightly muscular build. He had dark, blonde hair cut short on the side and more full on top. He had hazel eyes and a full mouth. He was cute and she felt a twinge between her legs as he zoomed towards her.

Then, as if in slow motion she watched as the wheels of Jack’s skateboard struck an uneven stone on the pavement. She watched wide-eyed as he seemed to fly into the air for a full minute, falling flat on his face howling in pain.

Jane rushed out to help him. Lifting him up from under his shoulder.

“Jack, are you okay? I’ve been writing to the council for years about the stone. Come inside let’s check you out.”

She helped him into her house and sat him down on her couch.

“Wait right here while I get the first aid kit.”

Jane walked into her bedroom and got the first aid kit, returning right away to Jack. He sat there looking in pain and she could see why his trousers were ripped by his kneecaps and she could see blood under the tear.

“Jack pull down your trousers.” He blushed. “Pull em down, how do you expect me to help you if you don’t pull them down?”

He blushed and reluctantly pulled them down, she laughed when she realised why he was reluctant. He was going commando. His cock was in plain sight and it made her mouth water. He was big for seventeen, nearly nine inches long.

She took a paper towel and dabbed at his grazed knee, then dabbed some disinfectant on it. She couldn’t help but look at his cock every so often, especially since it seemed to get harder the more she touched him. She slowly put a plaster on the cut and then sat next to him.

He sat there motionless as his hard cock waved as she just sat next to him mesmerised. Fuck it, she thought, and reached over and grabbed him tightly. He gasped, but didn’t object as her hand gently slid up and down his hard cock. She leant over and kissed his cheek and without saying a word continued over her head to his lap.

Jane wrapped her lips around his hard cock, taking it deep into her mouth. She heard him groan and felt his young body twitch slowly. She sucked him hard, slowly taking him all the way down her throat. She could feel his cock nestle in her throat as she sucked hard, making him whimper. She felt his hand move and she smiled when she felt it rest on her head.

mia_ryvera48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mia_ryvera48

She slowly pulled up, letting his cock all the way out of her mouth before taking it back down her throat.

She took his cock out of her mouth once more and started to jerk him off hard. She sat up, looking at his face, he looked to be in the throes of ecstasy, his head lolling back in pleasure. She leant forward, giving him a peck on the cheek. He opened his eyes looking at her, blushing, she let him kiss her on the lips.

She slipped her tongue into his mouth, feeling him slide his tongue over hers. He pulled away from her and slipped his hand behind her head. He laughed as she felt him push her head back down to his cock. She took his balls in her hand, sucking them into her mouth and sucking hard. He groaned loudly.

She jerked him off hard, hearing him getting short of breath. She could feel his balls tighten in her mouth, so she let go and took his hard rod into her mouth. She sucked him hard and jerked the base of his cock, knowing he was about to cum.

She felt his hips jerk and readied her throat for his load. Jack grunted, almost screamed as he held her head tight on his cock. He shot one huge load deep into her throat, then another and another. With every spurt Jane hungrily swallowed, drinking down all he had to give.

Jane carried on sucking him, milking him for his every last drop. She carried on sucking his cock till she felt him go soft in her mouth. She sat up and smiled at him, she gave him a peck on the lips. She straddled his lap, feeling his wet cock on her bare pussy.

“Jack, did you like that? Would you like to fuck me?”

He looked at her and stuttered. “Sure Granny Jane, oh, I mean Miss Jane.”

She smiled and kissed him once more.

“I don’t mind if you call me Granny Jane, it’s quite a nice title.”

She stood up slowly and lifted her dress over her head, revealing her naked body. She laughed as his cock slowly started to grow once more. That was one thing she loved about younger men, they always seemed to be able to get hard again quickly.

She straddled his lap and slid herself down on his massive member. She groaned, feeling him slide deep inside her. He closed his eyes, savouring the feeling of being inside her. She took his hands, placing them on her breasts, as she slowly started to bounce on his lap.

She leant forward and kissed him passionately, sliding her tongue deep into his mouth. Jack groaned into her mouth, still not believing that he was having sex with Granny Jane. He grabbed hold of her butt, it was big and juicy and he knew he wanted her from behind.

“Granny Jane, can I fuck you from behind?”

She smiled and kissed him slowly. She climbed off his cock and bent over the couch, wiggling her ass at him. He got behind her and positioned his cock against her. She reached between her legs, grabbing his cock and guiding it into her pussy.

Jack held on to Jane’s hips and slowly started to push back and forth, fucking her as best he could. His hands gripped her ass, slamming his cock inside her as best he could. She loved the feeling of him fucking her from behind and gently started to rub her clit.

Jane moved forward, making Jack’s cock fall out of her pussy. She lay back on the couch, telling him to climb on top. He pushed his cock inside her as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Fuck me, Jack. I want you to fill me with all your teenage cum.”

Jane wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper. He groaned and grunted, her pussy muscles tightening around his hard cock. She could feel her body respond and he pounded her as hard as he could. She knew she was close and so was he.

Her body started to shake beneath him, her back arching up, pressing her breasts against his chest. Her orgasm rippled through her body, making her pussy clench his cock tightly. It was too much for him and he flooded her pussy with his hot creamy spunk.

“Yes baby, that’s it. Fill me up with your hot cum. Yes, that’s it, baby.”

His cum flooding her pussy, seemed to make her roll into a second orgasm. She held him close making sure to keep his cock buried deep inside her.

They lay there, holding each other close and panting. He had his head buried in her shoulders, not knowing exactly what to do. She pulled his head towards hers, kissing him lightly. They kissed slowly, her hands roaming his back to his ass.

Slowly she pushed him off her feeling his big cock pop out of her pussy. She leant forward, taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked him slowly, licking him clean. She stood up and pulled him up with her, leading him up the stairs to the bathroom.

She turned on the shower and stepped in. She pulled him in with her and they soon started to wash each other clean. She washed his cock lovingly as she placed his hands on her body. She carefully washed his grazed knee, watching him wince.

Once out of the shower, Jane helped Jack get dry and then redressed his wound. She led him back downstairs and helped him get dressed. She pulled on her white lace dress and held his hand to the front door. She held him close and kissed him passionately.

“Jack, come back if you ever need to have some fun. Don’t worry, I’ll always look after you.”

He smiled at her as she opened the front door. He picked up his skateboard and walked to the front gate.

“Thank you, Granny Jane, it was fun.”

She laughed to herself as she watched him move down the street with a spring in his step.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments