Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking An Old Friend And Others In Later Years

"An old friend from high school convinces me to suck his cock and others on a golf weekend."

51
18 Comments 18
14.6k Views 14.6k
9.8k words 9.8k words

I loved growing up in Savannah, but unfortunately, I didn’t move back there, at least not until years later, after graduating from college, marrying my college sweetheart, and starting my career in Baltimore. I was happily married and happy with family life most of the time, but I often thought about the experiences I had with my best friend, Paul, in high school.

My name is Ed, and now, at the age of sixty-five, I’ve decided to document the life-changing events that occurred after my wife, Faye, and I moved back to Savannah when I was fifty-five years old, when restarting my career as a work-from-home manufacturer’s representative, making the move after all those years in a mind-numbing corporate office environment.

Getting Reacquainted with Paul

My best friend growing up in Savannah was Paul, and we had been friends since the first grade. We kept in touch the best we could over the years since high school, mostly by email, but I missed my old friend, and all the fun we had drinking and fucking girls. Some of those experiences will be detailed as the story unfolds.

Paul never left Savannah, since after college he began working with his father as a real estate broker, and eventually took over the business when his father retired. He was happy to see us return to Savannah, and Faye and I started socializing regularly with Paul and his wife, Karen. That was a lot of fun, especially since Karen was even prettier and sexier than I remembered, even at fifty-four years old. But I would find out later that her libido wasn’t high enough to keep Paul satisfied.

We established a routine of going out to dinner, and sometimes dancing, with our wives about every three weeks, and for that reason our wives didn’t have a problem with Paul and me going out drinking on guys’ nights out, just like in the old days. Sometimes we visited each other in our homes when one of the wives was away, and occasionally we went on golfing and fishing outings.

Our beverages of choice were varied, sometimes drinking beer, or sloe gin, or Jack Daniel’s whisky, and when we had to drive somewhere, we continued our practice from high school of one of us being the designated driver. The driver still had a few drinks but kept it under control to drive safely. It was the most fun when we didn’t have to drive, so we could both get shit-faced.

I was apprehensive about reminiscing with Paul about our sexual experiences with girls in high school, since I know that people can change, becoming more conservative and/or religious, and might not be as receptive to those kinds of explicit conversations later in life. He must have felt the same way, but after several months of hinting at and then skirting those topics during our private times together, Paul brought it up.

We were on a weekend golfing trip at Hilton Head, which is only about a forty-five-minute drive from Savannah, but we decided to go there on a Friday after work and stay over on Friday and Saturday nights. That gave us a chance to drink without worrying about driving and allowed us to play golf on both Saturday and Sunday.

After arriving at the hotel in the early evening, we checked in and found that the only room they had available was one with one king-sized bed, instead of a room with two queen-sized beds that we reserved. That didn’t seem like a big deal, since we’re old friends, and we freshened up before going to dinner in the hotel. We had several drinks at dinner, along with some wine, and then headed to the lounge, which had a live band that night.

We had a few more drinks, and after a pretty lady, who appeared to be in her early fifties, passed by our table, Paul said, “Wow, Ed, she reminds me so much of Robin from high school. Remember the fun we had with Robin and her friend, Mickey Sue?

I was happy that he had broken the ice and brought it up, and I replied, “Hell yeah, those were two hot girls. I thought you might have forgotten about those times. I especially remember the night of our high school graduation.”

Remembering Early Experiences in Savannah

This is a good time to digress from the more current events in this story to explain the situation with Robin and Mickey Sue. Paul and I double-dated with a lot of different girls in our class, after we got cars when we turned sixteen in the summer before our junior year in high school. We’re both decent-looking guys and were in good shape from playing sports all the way through high school, so it wasn’t hard to attract girls, especially since we had cars.

We would sometimes take our dates to our homes, on those nights when our parents were out, and at other times we’d go to parking places where other kids hung out. If we were lucky enough to score some pussy, we usually didn’t watch each other with the girls, since one of us would take a blanket and go outside, while the other used the back seat of the car.

Paul started dating Karen during our senior year, and married her after they graduated from UGA together, but he still fucked around on her a lot. Paul and I continued going out with other girls in high school, sometimes late at night after Karen had to be home. That’s the kind of night when we got things going with Robin and Mickey Sue.

Robin and Mickey Sue were sophomores when Paul and I were seniors, and they turned sixteen in April, before we graduated in early June. Robin was a beautiful girl who had the hots for Paul, and after pursuing him for several weeks, he agreed to go out with her the night of our commencement, after he took Karen home. And Robin had a friend, Mickey Sue, who she set me up with.

We got some beer and took the girls to a wooded parking area near the river, and I hit the jackpot with Mickey Sue. She’s a pretty girl, but I was most attracted to her enormous, honeydew-sized breasts that looked huge on her slender torso. I found out later that both girls were from homes with single, working mothers. The girls had little supervision and were trashy, which was why they were able to be out so late.

Robin had been trying to get Paul to go out with her, and to attract him, made it clear that she was ready to fuck. I assumed that Mickey Sue would too, and neither girl disappointed us. We did things differently that night, and all lay together on a blanket on the leaves and drank a few beers while we began making out with them.

I had seen Paul in the showers hundreds of times after practices and games and must admit that I secretly admired his heavily hanging genitals, and probably looked at him more than I should have. He’s much better hung than me, but that was the first time I had seen his cock on hard. His thick, uncircumcised cock is over six inches long on soft, and what looked to be almost nine inches on hard, and he has egg-sized, low-hanging balls. I felt self-conscious with my rather average, five-inch dick.

It was fun watching Paul fucking Robin, and seeing his big cock pushing into her hairy pussy, and just like in the showers, I probably looked at him more than I should have. Mickey Sue was a good fuck, and I sucked and fondled her pendulous breasts both before and after we fucked. Then Paul learned something about me that night, when he and Robin saw me eating out Mickey Sue, both before and after we fucked.

Robin and Paul were drinking more beer and watching me and smiling when I finished eating Mickey Sue out after we fucked. Robin said, “Paul doesn’t seem to have much of a taste for pussy, especially a just-fucked pussy, but fuck, Ed, that looks hot the way you ate out Mickey Sue. What do you think, Paul, should we get Ed to clean my pussy too?”

Paul had no emotional attachment to Robin, and she was just an easy fuck for him. He was buzzed from the beer, and had nothing to lose anyway, when he laughed and said, “Yeah, well, that’s up to Ed, and I don’t give a fuck if he wants to eat you out too, even though I’ve slimed you up pretty good. But damn, Robin, you do have a sweet pussy that will probably taste good to my muff-diving friend.”

I was buzzed on the beer too, and was thinking more about how hot Robin is, and how good her hairy, thick-lipped pussy looked than the fact that Paul had just inseminated her. So, I moved between her legs as she lifted them over my shoulders, and I began eating her out and swallowing Paul’s big cum load. The others were laughing and cheering as I continued sucking Robin’s pussy, and I realized that the taste of Paul’s cum was similar to mine, and I loved sucking it out of her.

When I reluctantly pulled back from sucking Robin, Paul slapped me on the back, and said, “Son of a bitch, Ed old buddy, I didn’t think you’d really do it. You got to suck a sweet pussy, but fuck, man, you also ate my fucking jizz. How’d it taste?”

I was a little embarrassed after he said that, and worried what Paul would think of me, but I tried to act like it was no big deal, saying, “Well, I guess it tastes a little like mine, but it was well worth it to get to suck Robin’s sweet, hairy pussy.”

We fucked the girls again that night, and I ate both girls out again. That established a pattern for the rest of the summer before we went away to college, and we took those girls out as often as we could, when Paul wasn’t committed to go out with Karen. I would say that my friendship with Paul was mostly unchanged, but I did sense that he sometimes acted a little superior to me, since I was eating the girls out and swallowing his cum so often.

Now, back to the main part of the story.

Continuing Our Conversation at Hilton Head

After reminding Paul about our graduation night, he laughed and said, “Yeah, I’ll never forget that night. I hadn’t realized that you were so much into muff-diving, and I was especially surprised when you went down on Robin after I fucked her. That was really something watching you slurping up my cum. You must have really loved Robin’s pussy to be willing to do something so disgusting. Do you remember what was going through your mind at that time?”

I answered, “I was embarrassed after the first time I cleaned Robin’s pussy but following that realized that I enjoyed it enough to override the shame of it. Both girls had such sweet, thick-lipped, and hairy pussies, and the cum was kind of secondary to the thrill of eating out those pretty girls. But I do remember wondering what you’d think of me for doing that, and I didn’t want to lose your friendship over it.”

Paul replied, “There was no way you’d lose my friendship over that, but I have to admit that I did see you in a slightly different light after that. I mean, I never thought you were into boys or anything. But over the past couple of years, I’ve been thinking back about the way you so willingly ate my cum, and I’ve found myself wondering how much farther you’d have been willing to go.”

I was curious and asked, “Thanks for not thinking I’m a cock sucker, because I don’t think I am either. I was just doing what came naturally at the time. But why would you have been thinking about that the past couple of years?”

He responded, “I have a high libido, and Karen and I had an amazing sex life in our marriage, at least until about two years ago, when she became menopausal. She has no desire for sex of any kind now and won’t even suck my cock. So, I found myself speculating; if Ed was willing to eat my cum, I have to wonder if he’d…?”

Paul let his words trail off, but I knew what he was going to say. I said, “Holy shit, Paul. You’ve been wondering if I would have, or maybe even would now, suck your cock? I mean, I know that I swallowed your cum plenty of times from Robin’s pussy before we left home for college, but at least there was a pussy involved. Wow, that would be a big step to suck your cock.”

He said, “Yeah, that would be asking a lot, especially after all these years. But I thought you might be horny too, knowing how wives can lose interest in sex in their fifties and beyond. And besides, I still remember the way you looked at my junk in the showers at school, and how you watched me fucking Robin. I thought you might have an interest. What is your sex life like at home?”

I replied, “Well, if you must know, Faye has been going through the same menopausal shit as Karen, and it’s been a long dry spell for me too. I’ve never even thought about sucking a cock before you mentioned it tonight, though.”

Paul laughed and then ended the conversation about that, while at the same time leaving open the possibilities, saying, “Maybe we should talk about something else for a while. But now that I’ve mentioned it, at least you can start thinking about it.”

We had a couple more drinks, and we were so inebriated at that point that it’s a good thing we didn’t have to drive. We stumbled our way back to our room at about 11:00 pm, since we had an 8:00 am tee time on Saturday. I used the bathroom first to brush my teeth and take a piss and got into bed as Paul took his turn in the bathroom.

Paul Convinces Me to Suck His Cock

I had turned on the television to watch the late news and was surprised when Paul came out of the bathroom, totally naked. I couldn’t help staring at his cock and balls swinging between his legs as he walked up and got into bed, and said, “I hope you don’t mind, Ed, but Karen and I always sleep in the buff.”

He watched me carefully as I replied, “No, I guess not, Paul, but you could have warned me before parading out of the bathroom like that.”

Paul said, “Yeah, I guess I could have warned you, but I wanted to surprise you and see your reaction. You were looking at my junk just like you did in the showers in high school, and when I was fucking Robin. I was thinking you might like to try sucking me off, since you swallowed so much of my cum back then.”

I must admit that it was somewhat arousing seeing his big cock and balls after so many years, but I wasn’t quite ready to give in and become his cock sucker. So, I tried to divert him by asking, “Why would you assume that I might want to suck your cock, when you’ve never shown any interest in mine? If we did something like that, would you want to suck me too?”

He laughed and answered, “Sorry, but no, old buddy, I’m just not wired that way. I would never have even thought of eating those girls out, and swallowing all the cum, the way you did. And just the fact that you’re thinking about it says a lot about your potential willingness to try it. Come on, Ed, it’s just cock flesh, and you’ve already eaten plenty of my cum, which I would think would be the most disgusting part of it.”

I was just drunk enough that I was thinking of trying it, but was still thinking clearly enough to say, “Gee, I’m not so sure, Paul. What would you think of me and what would that do to our friendship? Would you still see us as equals, or would I be somewhat diminished in your eyes? It would also be embarrassing to have you watching me suck your cock.”

Paul thought for a few seconds, and responded, “I don’t think either of us can know for sure how we’d feel after something like that, but it is certainly my intention for us to remain good friends. Honestly, though, I’m thinking with the little brain in my cock right now and would probably say anything to get you to suck me off. And shit, if you’re worried about me watching, you could just go under the sheet and suck me that way, at least the first time.”

The thought of sucking his cock was arousing me, but I tried to act somewhat disinterested, saying, “Okay, Paul, if you want a blowjob that bad, I guess I could try. But don’t be upset with me if I can go through with it.”

I turned around under the sheet, in kind of in a sixty-nine position, but with my lower body angled away from his. He was turned slightly my way on his side, and there was enough ambient light that I saw his soft cock and balls hanging down on the bed. I sensed the strong sweaty and musky odor of his crotch as I got my face closer to him and realized that his aroma was a turn-on for me.

His cock flexed a little and started to harden as I took it in my hand, and I loved the thickness and weight of it, as compared to my thinner dick, and even the rubbery foreskin. I stroked his cock as it hardened to nine inches long, and then Paul said, “Oh fuck, Ed, I can hardly believe you’re going to do this for me. Suck it for me, buddy, I want to feel my meat in your cunt mouth.”

I took his cock head and the first couple of inches of his cock into my mouth, and I loved the feeling and taste of his cock and foreskin, as well as the taste of his copious precum. I began sucking it, struggling at first because of his thickness, and fondled his low-hanging, egg-sized balls. I was getting more turned-on as I sucked his thick cock, taking more and more into my mouth, as he began to thrust his hips and rolled over mostly on top of me, fucking my mouth.

He was fucking me more aggressively at that point, just as I had seen him fucking Robin, and I was learning to take his cock in my throat without choking. He fucked me that way for what seemed like five minutes, and I enjoyed not only sucking his big cock, but also the feeling of being pinned under him and fucked, almost like I was being forced to suck him.

Paul finally began to moan and stopped thrusting, as I felt his cock throb, and his big cum load began shooting into my mouth. He said, “Oh fuck yeah, cock sucker, take my fucking cum and keep sucking for more.”

I loved the feeling of his cum spraying into my mouth, as well as the taste and slimy texture of it, and I savored the taste before swallowing it. He rolled off me and back on his side, and I held onto his ass and rolled with him.

I continued sucking and nursing Paul’s deflating cock, as he said, “Yeah, yeah, that’s it, Ed, keep sucking my meat. I just knew you’d love it if I could get you to take a taste. Karen used to suck my cock, but never as good as you just did, and this was only your first time, at least as far as I know. She’d never swallow my load either, but you love my fucking cock cream.”

I liked the feeling of being hidden under the sheet, and I sucked his sock cock for what seemed like another ten minutes before it started to harden again. But I wasn’t finished, and after having his big balls in my face, I wanted to suck them too. I moved back a little as Paul spread his legs and leaned partially over me with my head between his legs, and I began sucking his big, hairy, musky balls, as I held him in place over me with my hands gripping and rubbing his bare ass, with his hardening cock pressed against my throat and chest.

He loved having me between his legs sucking his balls that way, and after sucking him for what seemed like another ten minutes, he rolled off me. I turned around to face him, and said, “This is so embarrassing for me, Paul, but I not only liked sucking your cock and balls, but I liked it when you rolled over on me and had me pinned under you. I can’t explain why I liked it so much, but you sure seemed to enjoy it too.”

Paul was smiling, and said, “Damn, Ed, I never really thought you’d do that for me or love it so much. That was fantastic for me, and I hope that you’ll want to keep doing this. And if you really liked being held under me and even sucking my balls, maybe we can find other positions that you’ll enjoy. You really emptied my loins, old buddy, and I just need to rest up for a few minutes before we do anything else.”

He paused for a moment, like he was thinking of something, and then said, “You said that you couldn’t explain why you like sucking me so much and being under me, but I might have an idea. Maybe you just like being submissive to me since my cock is so much longer and thicker than yours, even if subconsciously, and you feel the need to acknowledge that by being subservient to me. But whatever the reason, I’m glad you like doing it for me.”

Sucking Him Again and Getting Nastier

We talked for another half hour or so, and then Paul said, “I’ve thought of another position we can try. You seemed to like rubbing and gripping my ass so much, and maybe you’d like a closer look. Lay on your back on the bed, while I straddle your head, and see if you like sucking my balls and crotch that way.”

I got into position and loved it when he straddled my head, facing my feet, and squatted to push his big balls to my mouth. I began sucking his testicles and hairy scrotum, while holding onto his thighs to keep him balanced over me, and it was an arousing feeling being pinned under him that way again.

Then he shifted his crotch forward, I thought unknowingly at the time, and I was then sucking his long, bulging perineum, which some people call a chode, and that placed my nose right in his ass. The musky aroma down there was strong, but not unpleasant, and I sucked his chode for a few minutes until he moved forward again.

My face was then squeezed between his ass cheeks, and I knew it wasn’t an accident when I barely heard Paul say, “Fuck yeah, old buddy, rim my fucking shit hole. I’ve always wanted to have that done to me, and after the way you so easily sucked my balls, and I just knew you’d like it.”

I moved my hands under his ass to hold some of his weight off my face and to spread his cheeks. And after licking and sucking his hairy ass crack, I found his puckered asshole. I was so turned on by the nastiness of what I was doing that I began to suck, lick, and probe his asshole with my tongue, as he squirmed over me. I learned to breathe by periodically twisting my face to the sides, and I liked being pressed under him that way.

He stayed on me for what seemed like another ten minutes, before pulling away, and saying, “Damn, Ed, you really are a nasty fucker, but now I need to shoot another load. You shouldn’t need to go under the sheet again either, after what you’ve already done for me.”

Paul sat on the bed, leaning back against the headboard, and spread his legs for me. I got between his legs and took his hardening cock into my mouth and began sucking it. I looked up at his smiling face as he looked down at me sucking his big cock and knew from his dominating stare that our relationship was forever changed. He liked sexually dominating me as much as I liked being dominated, and I sucked his cock until he fed me another load of his semen and sperm.

We were both exhausted and went to sleep after I sucked Paul off the second time, and when we woke up in the morning, he had me give him another quick blowjob. Then we went for breakfast before going onto the golf course at our appointed tee time.

First Day Playing Golf

Paul seemed to be a little subdued and quiet at first, probably since he had ejaculated three times in the past twelve hours. But after the first seven holes, he started being his old, talkative self again. And even though he couldn’t thank me enough for sucking him, I still sensed a change in his demeanor towards me. It was really nothing overt, but more of a subtle tone of superiority in his comments.

When we were out of earshot of the two strangers we were paired with in our foursome, he’d say things like, “Last night and this morning were amazing, Ed, and it’s still hard for me to believe that you’ve got such a hunger for my cock, balls, and cum. And shit, man, you even ate out my ass. I’m so fucking happy you moved back to Savannah, and even happier that you’ve discovered your hunger for my meat.”

We got beers and snacks from the beverage cart that came around the course and were on the back nine of our first round when we both had to take a piss. The other two men were looking for lost balls on the other side of the fairway when we stepped into some thick trees and bushes. Paul whipped out his cock, and said, “Come on and hold it for me, Ed, I know that you can’t get enough of my cock.”

So, there I was, holding my dick in one hand, while holding Paul’s in the other, and I liked the weight of his cock and the vibrations from his heavy stream of piss, compared to my thin dick. And after we both finished, he said, “Come on, Ed, they’re still looking for their fucking balls, so you might as well give me a quick suck.”

I got on my knees to suck his cock while the foreskin was still soaked with piss, and that was another nasty act that turned me on. His cock quickly hardened, and I was surprised that he could cum again so quickly, after sucking him off twice the night before, and again when we got up that morning. I loved taking his tasty cum and found that it was fun doing it in the outdoors, with the risk of getting caught.

Paul wasn’t kidding when he told me earlier that he has a high libido. He was like a kid with a new toy and couldn’t seem to get enough of me sucking his cock. I knew that I would be busy taking care of his needs for the remainder of the weekend and was surprised that night about another situation he got me into.

Kendraafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendraafoxy

Meeting Paul’s Friends

We went back to our room after our second round of golf, showered, and then had a great steak dinner in the hotel. It was almost 9:30 pm when we got to the lounge and took a table near the back, away from the loud band. We were on our third drink when Paul saw someone he knew walk in with a friend, and he went over to greet them.

They all came back to the table, and Paul said, “Ed, this is my friend, Kurt, from Savannah, and his friend, Jimmy. They’re here on a weekend golf trip like us, and I’ve asked them to join us.

Kurt and Jimmy are big, rugged, redneck-looking men with beer bellies, in their early fifties, and I learned in the ensuing conversations that Kurt’s a successful building contractor in Savannah. Paul had handled many of his home sales in the past, and Jimmy was his electrical subcontractor

They couldn’t avoid talking about business, and I learned that Paul had been trying to convince Kurt to let him handle the sales in his newest subdivision that he was starting construction on. Then the conversation transitioned to women, which can happen when men get together drinking in a bar.

Kurt was kind of crass, and said, “Jimmy and I come on weekend trips here every couple of months, and we’re usually looking for pussy more than we care about playing golf. We didn’t see you guys in the bar last night, and there also weren’t many available women here. There’s none here tonight either, and we need these getaways to keep from getting the blue balls.”

Paul said, “I’m surprised that there would ever be available women here anyway. Have you had a lot of success hooking up in the past?”

Kurt replied, “Yeah, we’re successful about seventy percent of the time, and most of the ladies we’ve hooked up with are on weekend getaways, just like we are, away from their little-dicked husbands and looking for some hot, no-strings-attached sex.”

Then Paul asked a question that made me uneasy. He asked, “Well, what do you guys do when you can’t find any women to hook up with? Have you ever looked for men to take care of you, as a last resort?”

Jimmy responded, saying, “Honestly, we have thought about that before, but the couple of times men approached us, they were a little too gay for our tastes. We’d just want a cock sucker to take care of our cocks and balls, and not try to get all lovey, huggy, and kissy with us. You know, maybe a masculine, bisexual, married man who just happens to have a taste for cock and cum, because we would never use condoms.”

Paul winked at me before saying, “Maybe we could make a little quid pro quo deal here, Kurt, if everyone’s agreeable. What if I told you that I might be able to hook you up with just the type of man Jimmy described, if you were willing to let me handle the sales on your new subdivision? You know that I’ve always given you good deals anyway, and we sell your homes quickly. If you commit to the deal, then I’ll see if I can make it happen.”

I could hardly believe that Paul was going to offer me up to those men, who were strangers to me. But I have to admit that the idea of him pimping me out was kind of exciting and didn’t seem all that bad, especially after having a few drinks.

Kurt looked skeptical when he answered, “Well, that’s a nice offer, but it’s still early enough that I think we’d rather hold out for some pussy, instead of some cock sucker’s mouth. We’re going to make the rounds and maybe check out the rest of the lounge and the clubhouse before settling for blowjobs. We’ll check back with you later if we’re not successful.”

Confirming My New Status with Paul

After they walked away, I kiddingly slapped Paul in the shoulder, before saying, “Holy shit, Paul, I can’t believe that you’d offer me up to those guys, just for a chance for more business. What makes you think I’d want to suck them anyway?”

He smiled and answered, “Nothing was going to happen anyway, unless you agreed to it. And if I’m reading you right, I think you might want a little more cock and cum in your diet. I mean, shit, Ed, it wasn’t that hard to get you to suck my cock the first time last night, and then you eagerly did it again, as well as sucking my ass, and then sucking me off again this morning.”

He paused for a few seconds, and continued, “And fuck, man, that’s not even mentioning how easily you dropped to your knees to suck my piss-soaked cock on the golf course. I think I might have awakened your bisexual hunger, and you might be more into being a cock sucker than you realize. What could it hurt sucking Kurt and Jimmy? We’re out of town in a safe environment without our wives around, and this would be a good time for you to test just how hungry you are for more cock meat and cream.”

It was becoming clear to me that I had lost at least some of Paul’s respect. He not only had become confident in his ability to get me to do his bidding, by sucking his cock on demand, like I did on the golf course, but was also willing to let other men use my mouth, for his benefit. I wanted to bring my feelings into the open.

I said, “When we talked last night, before I sucked your cock the first time, you said that neither of us could know for sure how we’d feel about each other after I sucked you off. And it sure seems now that you’re willing to demean me and treat me as an object, for your satisfaction and that of your friends. I really don’t want to lose your friendship over something that you encouraged me to do.”

Paul studied my face carefully for a few moments, and said, “I’m terribly sorry if I’ve made you feel that way, and I do want us to remain the best of friends. But you can’t deny the new dynamic in our relationship either. You have subjugated yourself to me in the most intimate and nasty of ways, and although I encouraged it and talked you into it, you were weak enough to willingly comply.

“You’ve really seemed to enjoy it, and I think I might have always had a bit of a dominant streak. I must admit that I loved having you servicing me, and the feeling of control I had over you. Your inclination to submit to my lust seems like a good fit to me, and honestly, I’ve enjoyed exploiting your weakness for my cock and cum.”

I sat there stunned, hearing him describe a much different relationship than that of equals we previously had, and I knew in my gut that he was right. I did enjoy sucking his cock and knew that I would enjoy sucking those other men. It’s hard to explain my emotions as I felt myself acquiescing to taking a more submissive role with my close friend. And I think the way Paul so plainly and succinctly described his more dominant position in our relationship made it easier to accept.

It seemed like several minutes passed as I was lost in my thoughts about my new, subservient role in our friendship, and I was brought back to awareness, as Paul said, “Look, Ed, you seem to be upset and concerned about our friendship, but I can assure you that I still consider you to be my close friend. Is it that bad that we’ve found a way to satisfy each other’s lust? But I tell you what. I’m willing to pretend that none of this happened, and we can go on as before. Just tell me if you don’t want to do it anymore.”

I looked at him for a few seconds, quickly playing everything in my mind, and I came to the realization that I wanted to continue our bisexual relationship, whatever that might mean for our continuing friendship. I didn’t know if he was serious about pretending nothing had happened and didn’t want to risk him denying me the possibility of sucking his cock in the future.

He had put me into a position of totally acquiescing to his desires, and I said, “This is embarrassing for me to admit, Paul, but I not only enjoyed everything I’ve done with you, but I also like the feeling that I’m doing your bidding and giving you pleasure. You have opened up a part of my psyche that I never knew existed.”

Paul smiled and patted me on the back and let me know that he relished his dominant role, saying, “Fuck, that’s great, Ed. I knew from how you so passionately and hungrily sucked my cock and balls and swallowed my cum, and how easy it was to get you to suck my ass, that you wouldn’t be able to do without it after getting a taste of me. Maybe we can try to compartmentalize our friendship to be normal, as it always has been, until I get horny and need some relief, when I’ll take a more demanding role.”

Then I said, “I’m glad we’ve talked this through, and at least now our relationship is clearly defined and understood by both of us.”

He said, “And just so you know, old buddy, I consider this whole fucking weekend to be a horny time for me. When Kurt and Jimmy come back, as I’m sure they will, I’m hopeful you’ll enthusiastically agree to service them. And if that goes well, they’ll probably want to use your mouth back in Savannah from time to time, just like I’ll be doing.”

We had a couple more drinks while we waited for the others to come back, and I couldn’t help thinking that I must be feeling like a girl does on a date, knowing that her boyfriend will be trying to get into her pants. Paul would be offering me to those men to be their whore for the night too, and just the anticipation of it was arousing to me.

Sucking My Two New Friends and Being Fucked

It was about 11:30 pm when Kurt and Jimmy came back to our table, and Kurt said, “No luck on finding any available pussy, so we might like to take you up on your offer. Honestly, you were going to get the sales on my new project anyway, but this adds a fun little twist to it. I have no idea how you could know about a married cock sucker up here in Hilton Head, though.”

Paul said, “There’s a man like that, right here at the table with us. Ed is married and my dear, old, friend from high school, who recently moved back to Savannah. We discovered together last night that he does have a taste for cock, balls, and cum, but I can’t speak for him. What do you say, Ed, would you be willing to take care of Kurt and Jimmy for me?”

Kurt and Jimmy laughed, as Kurt asked, “Are you shitting me, Paul? Did Ed really suck your cock and balls and eat your cum last night?”

Paul smiled, as he answered, “Yeah, Kurt, twice last night, once this morning, and again today on the golf course after I took a piss. I don’t understand it, but he loves it, and he did some other shit too.”

I knew that Paul was going to expose me, but I was still embarrassed that he came out with it that way. I sat there red-faced for a few seconds before I could say anything. Everyone was looking at me as I said, “Damn, Paul, this is really embarrassing, especially since I just met these guys. It makes me feel a little bit like a whore, helping you make your deal. But what do you guys have in mind, just a quick blowjob?”

Jimmy replied, “We usually stay with the slutty MILFs we hook up with for the whole night, getting off several times in their mouths, cunts, and sometimes their sweet assholes. But with three of us and just your one mouth, that will give us a chance to rest up and recharge between blowjobs, and maybe you can do whatever that other shit is that Paul was talking about too.”

I said, “Okay, I’ll do my best to get you all off with my mouth, as many times as you can handle it.”

Kurt laughed, and said, “Now that’s just what I like to hear; that you’ll do your best to satisfy us. Let’s get to your room and see how this goes. I’ve never fucked a man’s mouth before, and it’ll be fun watching you choke on my big cum loads. I’m going to swing by our room for a minute and will be right there.”

We got to our room and Paul and the others started undressing, as Paul said, “You’d better get your clothes off too, Ed. It might be fun watching you getting a little woody when you’re taking care of us, and it will give us better access to you.”

I got undressed as Paul directed me, and everyone else got undressed too. Kurt and Jimmy have thick, uncircumcised cocks that are over six inches long on soft, and I was interested to see if they would be as large as Paul’s meat on hard. Kurt started off sitting on the side of the bed with his legs spread, and I got onto my knees, and bent over holding onto his bare ass, as I took his soft, thick cock into my mouth.

Kurt’s cock hardened to eight, thick inches within a few seconds as I sucked up and down on his meat, and he said, “Damn, Paul, you’ve got a winner here. Ed didn’t hesitate to take my cock into his mouth, and he’s sucking me as good or better than any of the sluts usually do. And look, now Jimmy’s getting into position behind him.”

I pulled away from Kurt’s cock as I felt Jimmy’s hand on my ass and some lubricant being poured into my ass crack. I said, “Whoa, guys, I’ll do a lot of nasty stuff for you, but I don’t want to be fucked in the ass.”

Jimmy rubbed his hand, covered in lubricant, down my ass and between my legs, right up against my balls, as he laughed and said, “Okay, Ed, if you don’t want your ass cherry broken, I’ll at least thigh-fuck you to keep my cock hard, until Kurt’s done with your cunt mouth. Just keep your legs together, as tightly as you can. We brought the lubricant just in case you wanted your ass reamed.”

Kurt pulled my mouth back onto his hard cock, and I resumed sucking him as Jimmy pressed his soft cock lengthways against my ass cleavage. That was a strange feeling as he humped my ass crack and his cock hardened, and then he shoved it between my thighs, and right up against my balls.

He began fucking me that way, periodically letting his hard cock slide in my ass cleavage, sometimes putting pressure against my sphincter like he was going to push it into me, and it felt a lot better than I thought it would. Kurt was holding my head as he fucked my mouth, and Jimmy was holding my ass as he fucked my thighs, and I saw out of my peripheral vision that Paul was sitting next to Kurt, stroking his hard cock, as he smiled watching me being fucked on both ends, in my thighs and mouth, by his friends.

Kurt only lasted a few minutes on his first ejaculation, and I soon felt his cock stiffen further, began to jerk, and I tasted squirt after squirt of his bitter, slimy cum shooting into my mouth. I swallowed and kept sucking for more of his tasty semen and sperm, as he said, “Damn, Ed really does have a hunger for cum. He’s sucking my cock like he’s in love with it.”

He pushed me back and slid to the side, as Jimmy came up to sit in front of me, and said, “It’s time to drain my loins now, Ed, and don’t’ worry, because this lubricant is edible. And, Paul, you might want to try thigh fucking him, and maybe even see if he’ll let you break in his virgin asshole, since you’re his old friend.”

Jimmy’s cock is thick and appeared to be about eight and a half inches long, and I didn’t hesitate to take it into my mouth. He held my head as I felt Paul behind me pouring more lubricant down my ass, before pushing his huge cock between my thighs. I enjoyed sucking Jimmy’s cock, and even the faintly strawberry flavor of the lube.

I noticed right away that Paul was fucking my thighs and ass crack more forcefully than Kurt had done, and he more often pressed the thick head of his cock against my asshole. It seemed like he was testing me to see if I would let him fuck my ass. Finally, he pressed so hard that his cock head popped into my sphincter, and he held it there for a few seconds to see how I would react.

After a brief twinge of pain, it started to feel good, and Paul said, “Oh shit, Ed, your ass is tighter than any pussy I’ve ever had, and I want so badly to fuck you. What do you say, old buddy, are you going to let your old friend breed your fucking ass? I’ll even take it slow since you’re an ass virgin.”

I couldn’t say anything with Jimmy holding my head on his cock, but I was overcome with lust at the thought of being fucked, and I shook my head ‘yes’ the best I could. Paul pressed inch after inch of cock in my ass, as Kurt laughed, and said, “Fuck, this is great, boys, it looks like we’re going to have two holes to fuck after all.”

Paul’s cock finally bottomed out in my ass, and then he began stroking my ass, slowly at first, but then just as fast as I had watched him fucking Robin all the years ago. He was holding onto my hips and pounding me as he said, “Oh shit, I love being sucked, but your tight fucking ass is almost better than pussy.”

His big cock felt so good rubbing my prostate, and the vision in my mind of me being on my knees and fucked in the ass and mouth, was feeding both my humiliation and ecstasy at being a whore to Paul and his friends.

My dick had been hard since I first started sucking Kurt, and after being fucked by Paul and sucking Jimmy for about five minutes, Jimmy’s cock throbbed and exploded in my mouth, just as Paul buried his cock to the balls in my ass and inseminated my bowels. I rocked back and forth between them, only realizing after Paul’s cock began to soften, that I had ejaculated on the floor, as his cock throbbed and squirted in my ass.

I continued sucking Jimmy’s soft cock as Paul pulled his softening cock out of my ass with a loud slurping sound, and luckily Kurt had anticipated the possible mess, and laid a towel on the floor between my legs to soak up Paul’s cum, as it flooded out of my ass. Jimmy pushed me back and I used the towel to wipe my ass, and we all sat on the bed.

Paul laughed and humiliated me a little, saying, “Damn, Ed, you really are a whore now, and we’re going to be using your ass and mouth all night. You shot your wad while I was fucking you too. I wish I had gotten your ass pussy last night. Now maybe while we recharge, you can show Kurt and Jimmy how much you love sucking balls. Just sit on his face, Kurt, and you’ll see Ed’s other talents.”

I lay on my back sideways by the head of the bed, so Kurt could straddle my face, facing my feet, and hold onto the headboard with one hand to keep himself balanced. I began sucking his big, hairy, sweaty, musky balls, and then could barely hear Paul say, “Slide forward on his face, Kurt, and you’ll find out that Ed has a keen taste for bare ass flesh, just as he seemed to enjoy having his ass fucked.”

Kurt slid forward, and my face was enveloped in his hairy, flabby, sweaty ass cheeks, and I spread his cheeks with my hands to spread them and to take some of the weight off my face. I licked and sucked up and down his crack for a few seconds, before finding his sphincter, and I began sucking it and probing it with my tongue.

He was squirming above me, and said, “I’ve had a few of those golf-weekend whores rim my ass before, but holy shit, nothing like this. Fuck, Ed is eating out my ass like I eat out a fucking cunt. And look at his dick getting hard again, after he just got his rocks off with Paul fucking his ass. I’m glad you invited us for this, Paul. You’ll be the only one selling all my homes from now on.”

Kurt rode my face for what seemed like fifteen minutes, before Jimmy climbed on and I gave him the same treatment. Then Paul said, “Come on and suck my cock for a while, Ed. I don’t think any of us are ready to cum again yet, but I like feeling your warm, wet, sucking mouth on my meat.”

Paul sat on the edge of the side of the bed as I sat on the floor between his legs, with my legs pushed under the bed, and I reached around to hold onto his thighs as I leaned in to suck his soft cock. I had been sucking him for just a couple of minutes, when Jimmy said, “Excuse me, boys, I need to take a piss to get rid of a few of the drinks I’ve had tonight.”

I was looking up at Paul, as he was looking down at me, and he said, “Now that I think of it, I’ve got to piss too, and I always like to flush my pipe after I cum. But you know, Ed, you didn’t hesitate today to suck my cock right after I pissed on the golf course, and I wonder if you might be up for taking more of my bodily fluids? Pull away if you want, but I’m going to piss in your cunt mouth.”

It was hard to comprehend that he would even suggest something like that, and before I could pull away or give any kind of contrary signal, I felt his cock flex, and a strong stream of piss sprayed into my mouth. After getting over the initial shock, I realized that I liked the feeling of his strong stream of piss, and it didn’t taste bad, after being diluted by all the drinks.

I sat there, not struggling to get away, and drank his piss, as Paul said, “Damn, Kurt, I’ve just discovered something else about my old friend. Ed’s drinking my piss like he’s thirsty, and it’s an amazing feeling seeing him below me with my cock in his mouth, and him drinking my fucking urine. I can’t think of anything he wouldn’t do for me and us.”

The next three hours were a blur, as I sucked and was fucked repeatedly by Paul, Kurt, and Jimmy, and I sucked their balls and assholes during rest periods between ejaculations. It was 3:00 am before Kurt and Jimmy left our room, and I slept with my face pressed into Paul’s soft cock and balls, getting a few needed hours of sleep before our 8:00 am tee time on Sunday.

Sunday on the Golf Course and the Ride Home

Kurt and Jimmy had gotten to the golf course a little earlier than Paul and me, and they had convinced the starter to split up our previous pairings for the day and put us on the same foursome. I was beyond embarrassment at that point and took all their teasing and sexual taunts in stride.

We had gotten up too late to have breakfast in the resort restaurant, so we bought sweet rolls to take with us on the course. We also started buying and drinking beer from the hospitality cart, and by the start of the back nine, we all had to piss. That was a good excuse to get me on my knees again, and I let all of them piss in my mouth.

Then later, when we came up behind the slow foursome ahead of us, they took me into the bushes one at a time to suck them off. We finished our round and went to the clubhouse to have a big lunch, partially to make up for missing breakfast, and that gave us a chance to talk about the future

Paul started out, saying, “I think I’m speaking for Kurt and Jimmy too when I say that we appreciate what you did for us on this trip, and I’m hopeful that we will continue these relationships back in Savannah. It was all obviously good for us, and unless I’m totally misreading you, Ed, I think you might have discovered a previously unknown side of yourself.”

Kurt chimed in, saying, “I have a high libido like Jimmy and Paul do, and, Ed, if you’re hungry enough and willing to stop by my construction office every now and then, Jimmy and I will be happy to feed you.”

Then Paul said, “I‘d like for Ed and me to see how this all plays out in our personal friendship, but maybe we can all get together from time to time. We can come up here more often to play golf, and maybe we should start having a poker night or something, at least a couple of times a month.”

We finished lunch and began our relatively short drive back to Savannah, and Paul said, “I sure hope that I haven’t taken too much advantage of our friendship by inviting Kurt and Jimmy to join us this weekend. I’m still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that after so many years, we have discovered such a beneficial arrangement that feeds both of our hungers and desires.”

I said, “Yes, Paul, this has sure been an eye-opening weekend, and I’m sorry that I didn’t move back sooner. And I can hardly believe the nasty shit I did for you guys, or that it would be so enjoyable and arousing. And shit, Paul, being fucked in the ass was amazing, once I got used to your big cock.”

We were coming up on a rest area, and Paul said, “I’m going to pull over here, Ed, because I’ve got to feed you another load of cum before we get home.”

Paul parked and we walked a short distance into the wooded area behind the rest area, and I got on my knees right there, sucking his cock until he ejaculated into my mouth. I remember thinking that as much as I enjoyed sucking and being fucked by Kurt and Jimmy, I still liked it best when only Paul and I were together, just like old times.

We were almost home, when Paul said, “Karen’s going to wonder why I’m not pestering her for pussy when I get home, but after all the times I ejaculated into your mouth and ass over the past two days and nights, I think I’m all satiated for at least a day or so."

I had accepted my role as a cum-dump for Paul, Kurt, and Jimmy, and we got into a routine at home where I was sucking Kurt and Jimmy two times a week each at their office, Paul three times a week at either his office or when we were out drinking, plus all of them at our new, monthly poker games, and monthly golf outings.

I still don’t understand what motivated my intense hunger for cocks and cum, but I ended up making two of my neighbors aware of my hunger and was able to suck them in my home office. Now I’m living a cock sucker’s dream.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments