Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House Guest - Part 2

"Louise and Calvin continue their affair with high risk sex."

120
8 Comments 8
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Nineteen-year-old Calvin Nelson spent a restless night the first night in the home of Tony and Louise Smithson. Calvin was restless because the previous evening, he had fucked fifty-two-year-old Louise twice whilst her husband and son Chris were watching football on TV. Calvin had only met Louise a matter of a few hours before.

Louise had indicated that what they had done would be a regular occurrence during the two weeks that Calvin was scheduled to spend in the house, and Calvin was already longing for the next time.

Louise, too, was restless as she lay next to her husband in bed, wishing that she was again getting a fucking from the well-hung young hunk that was in his room a few yards away.

The earlier fuckings had been safe in the knowledge that Tony and Chris were too engrossed in the football game on TV to wonder what was going on elsewhere in the house, but future sex between Louise and Calvin might be at higher risk of getting caught. Louise loved the risk element of having forbidden sex.

The next day dawned, and the four occupants of the house assembled for breakfast.

"Good morning, Calvin. Did you sleep well?" asked the very sexy-looking Louise.

"Not too bad, thank you, Mrs Smithson," replied Calvin, who was longing to caress the woman's arse.

"What are you and our house guest doing today, Chris?" Louise asked her son.

"I don't know, we haven't discussed it," responded Chris.

"Well, I know what I am doing, going to work," said Tony.

"And I am on holiday from school," said the school teacher, Louise, letting Calvin know that she was likely to be around all day.

Louise was wearing her tightest pair of jeans because she knew from the previous day that Calvin liked her rather big backside. She spent much of the morning with her back to the young house guest, sometimes looking over her shoulder to make sure that his eyes were on her arse, which they invariably were.

When Chris left the room to go to the bathroom, the two lovers wasted no time in meeting for a long lingering kiss. Calvin's hands were all over Louise's arse as she ground her mound against his stiff cock. The kiss went on for so long that they only just broke before Chris returned.

Louise and Calvin were both dying to have a fuck, but how could they with Chris on the premises?

"Do you fancy going for a pint at lunchtime, Calvin?" Chris asked his mate from the University.

"Yeah, do you want to come with us, Mrs Smithson?" responded Calvin.

"Oh, my son will not want his mother tagging along and spoiling his fun," smiled Louise, in reply.

"Yes, you can come too, mum," said Chris.

"Okay, I will," said Louise, knowing that she might be able to get more intimate with Calvin in the pub. Flirt with him, anyway.

They went to the local pub, which was within walking distance and Chris went to the bar to buy the drinks as Calvin and Louise sat down. They sat opposite each other, with a table in between them. Louise wasted no time in playing footsies with Calvin.

The three of them chatted happily, and Calvin's body tensed when Louise placed her foot on his crotch; she had dispensed with her shoe. Louise proceeded to give Calvin a foot wank through his jeans, causing him to cough and splutter.

Calvin hurriedly finished his drink, with a view to buying some more.

"Drink up, you two," said an embarrassed and turned-on Calvin.

Louise smirked as she removed her foot from Calvin's lap, and her eyes went to the very obvious bulge in his jeans when he stood up.

Calvin successfully willed his erection to subside before he returned to the table with the drinks.

Louise insisted on buying a round, and Calvin had to fight to prevent his head turning to follow her arse to the bar.

They consumed their third drink, and then made their way back home, with Calvin deliberately walking a couple of paces behind Louise so he could watch her buttocks in her tight jeans as she made each step. He was erect again by the time that they returned to the house.

"That was nice," said Louise, bending over to remove her shoes.

"Yes, it is. I mean, it was," said a flustered Calvin. Luckily, Chris did not seem to notice what his friend had said.

Chris went to the toilet, giving the other two a chance to kiss and paw each other.

"I so want to have your length back inside me," said Louise.

"That is where it longs to be," replied Calvin.

The chances of getting to fuck that afternoon did not look very promising.

"I am going to my room to play some music," announced Calvin, a little later. He looked hopefully in Louise's direction, and the look that he got in return suggested that she would be there soon.

A short while later, Louise said to her son, "I am just going to have a lie-down."

"Okay, I will watch TV," replied Chris.

Louise went to Calvin's room, where she could hear music playing. She knocked on his door.

"Come in," said Calvin, who suspected that his visitor was Louise rather than Chris.

"We will have to be quick," said Louise, entering the room, closing the door, and removing her jeans.

KataleyaMirrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KataleyaMirrow

Calvin, who was laying on his bed, lifted his arse to remove his jeans and underwear, his erect cock springing free.

Louise took off her knickers, put one leg on either side of Calvin's body, and took his prick into her hand. She lowered herself onto the young man's pole, groaning as it entered her hot, wet cunt.

Louise commenced riding, twisting her hips as she did so, stimulating both of them.

She rapidly fucked herself to an orgasm.

"Shit, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes." wailed Louise, as she kept riding.

Her gyrations were sending Calvin crazy, and soon his spunk was rising up his rod and spurting into his friend's mother's cunt.

"Well, I said that we needed to be quick," laughed Louise, as she leant forwards and planted her lips on Calvin's.

As they kissed, Calvin put his fingers into Louise's arse crack and teased her arsehole.

"I want your cock in my arse before you leave here," said Louise, opening her arsehole to give her lover better access to his fingers.

Louise came again, with Calvin finger fucking her arse.

"Tonight, I am going to get Tony so pissed that he passes out, and I will then join you in bed," announced Louise.

"Sounds great to me," replied Calvin.

"I told Chris that I was going for a laydown, so I had better go; see you later, lover," said Louise, giving Calvin another long, lingering kiss.

She dismounted and oh so slowly pulled her knickers and jeans back on, with her arse towards Calvin.

"Wine with dinner tonight," announced Louise, when her husband was home from work. A lot of wine invariably knocked Tony out for the night.

Louise made sure that she kept Tony's wine glass topped up during and after dinner and he was soon slumped in an armchair in a drunken stupor. With the help of her son and Calvin, she got him to bed.

The other two males had been drinking wine, but not to the extent that Tony had.

"I am going to bed now, good night," said Louise, with a look at Calvin that left him in no doubt that he would be seeing her soon.

"Good night, Mrs Smithson," said Calvin.

"Night, mum," said Chris.

"I am going now, too," said Chris to Calvin a little later.

Louise waited until Chris was in his room and settled before leaving her snoring husband and heading for the guests' bedroom.

She tiptoed past Chris's room to Calvin's room, which was two rooms away. She was wearing a shortie nightie, with nothing underneath. She entered Calvin's room and peeled off her nightdress, revealing her completely naked body to him for the first time.

Calvin threw back the bedclothes to show that he, too, was naked, and Louise joined him on the bed, they snogged with Louise laying on top of Calvin, getting her arse caressed.

"I can stay most of the night, baby," said Louise.

"Wonderful," replied Calvin.

Calvin next paid some attention to Louise's sizeable tits, breasts that he had not seen before, as Louise wanked his erection. They then got into a sixty-nine, and both gave the other immense pleasure orally.

Calvin then mounted Louise and proceeded to give her a great fucking. She had to try to control her vocals because her son was only two doors away, but the fucking was really intense.

Louise came four times before she took the full force of Calvin's climax.

Louise was then on her front getting her arse loved, kissed, caressed and stroked.

"Pity I did not bring the jelly. Otherwise, you could have fucked me in the arse tonight," said Louise.

"I can tongue fuck your arse if you would like me to," suggested Calvin.

"Yeah, do it," replied Louise.

Louise raised her arse up high, and Calvin got to work with his tongue, first in her arse crack and then her anus. Calvin gave her a good rimming and had her cumming twice.

Louise was then on her back again for another fucking. This one was a very long-lasting one, with Louise cumming multiple times before Calvin came in her.

Louise set the alarm clock by the side of the bed, with a view to having another fuck in the morning before she returned to her husband.

The alarm woke them, and with the help of Louise's mouth, Calvin was soon erect.

"Give me another fucking, lover boy," said the very sexy Louise.

Calvin mounted her and gave her a good shafting, making her cum several times, before he again emptied his balls into her cunt.

"I had better go back to my room now, baby," said Louise, and Calvin reluctantly agreed.

She would shower in the morning before Tony got up; he was not due at work until later in the day.

"See you again soon, honey," said Louise, getting back into her nightdress, and giving Calvin a long kiss.

"I can hardly wait," said Calvin.

Louise crept back to her room, and Tony was still passed out. She slept for a short while and then got up and washed away the smell of what she had spent much of the night doing.

There were still eleven days to go of Calvin Nelson staying with the Smithsons'. Louise wondered how many more times she could get Calvin Nelson's hard and throbbing penis in between her legs.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments