Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House Guest - Part 4

"Lots more risky sex for fifty-two-year-old Louise and her nineteen-year-old house guest."

84
9 Comments 9
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The next day was Good Friday, which meant that Tony would be home from work, as he would be for the following three days. The potential good news for Louise and Calvin was that there were two football games on TV, so Tony and Chris might be glued to the screen.

Louise and Calvin were the fifty-two-year-old lady of the house and the nineteen-year-old house guest who had been fucking her for the last four days. Tony was Louise's husband and Chris was their son and friend of Calvin's from University.

Neither Tony nor Chris had an inkling of what was going on between the other two occupants of the house.

The morning was uneventful, despite Louise and Calvin longing to get together, and the four of them ate some lunch.

"Are you watching the football, Calvin?" asked Chris.

"Nah, I don't think that I will bother," replied Calvin, hoping that he could spend the time fucking Mrs Smithson.

"Why not? It should be a good game," said Tony.

"I am not all that interested in it," responded Calvin.

"Just watch the first half, then you can go to your room to listen to music," suggested Chris. Going to his room to listen to music had been Calvin's excuse for disappearing to fuck the lady of the house.

Calvin looked at Louise for some guidance, she had the sense to know that they could not push their luck too much.

"Maybe just watch the first half, there will be plenty of time for you to spend in your room," said Louise, reluctantly because it meant forty-five minutes less that she could spend with her young lover.

"Oh, okay, I will watch the first half," conceded Calvin.

"You might even watch the whole game," said Tony.

"Yeah, maybe," said Calvin, who was longing to be with Louise.

"Are you watching the footy, mum?" asked Chris.

"No, I am going to have some time on my own," replied Louise, hoping to have a meeting with Calvin before too long.

The football was far from exciting, and Calvin was anxious to be elsewhere.

"This game is crap," announced Calvin.

"It is not very good, is it?" opined Tony.

"I think that I might go to my room," said Chris, which was the last thing that Calvin wanted because he intended to be fucking Chris's mother in his room, which was only two doors away from Chris's.

Louise appeared in the living room doorway.

"Is it a good game?" asked Louise.

"No, it is rubbish," responded her husband.

"It is so bad that I am thinking of giving the second half a miss," said Chris.

"Oh, don't do that, it might get better," said Louise.

"I am definitely going to my room," said Calvin.

"I suppose the second half might be better," said Chris, who rarely missed a minute of football on TV.

"Well, you do whatever you want to do," said Louise, with her eyes fixed on Calvin. She gave him a wanking motion with her right hand, knowing that only he could see it, and left the living room.

"See you guys later," said Calvin, getting up from his armchair and leaving the living room.

Louise was waiting for him at the top of the stairs, and they touched for the first time that day. It was electric.

Louise felt Calvin's bulge through his jeans, and he massaged her tits through her blouse, They kissed, and the kiss continued as they moved into Calvin's room.

They crashed onto the bed, with Louise on top, with their hands roaming all over each other's bodies.

Calvin tugged at Louise's trousers and got them clear of her buttocks, his hands then went inside her knickers at the back and onto her bare arse.

They were having a tongue-dancing snog, as their bodies writhed together.

They then froze when they heard someone coming up the stairs, and go into the bathroom, which was next to Calvin's room. Calvin still had his hands on Louise's backside and they remained motionless. Whoever it was. left the bathroom and went back downstairs, so their making out continued.

It was time for the removal of more clothes, and they eventually got each other naked.

Calvin was now on top, and Loiuse fed his erect cock into her cunt yet again. This time, Calvin made love to her slowly, usually he had fucked her hard and fast, and Louise appreciated being in the state of being on the edge of cumming, but not quite doing so.

A slight quickening of the pace of Calvin's thrusts had her cumming.

"Mmmm, yes, oh yes, baby, mmmmm," sighed Louise, as she came.

They changed position so that Louise had her legs over Calvin's shoulders as his penis moved rapidly in and out of her cunt. This time her cumming was much more vocal.

"Shit! Oh fucking hell, fuck, fuck, fuck," Louise shouted, and momentarily worried that she would be heard downstairs. Fortunately, she wasn't.

On and on the fucking went, and Louise came for a third time, before Calvin spunked in her.

"I guess the football will be finished soon," said Louise, when they had calmed.

"I guess so," agreed Calvin.

"Maybe we can fuck again when the other game is on later," said Louise.

"I do hope so," said Calvin.

They had a long kiss and then got dressed. Louise went downstairs first, hoping that she did not look like she had just been fucked.

"Did it get any better?" she asked, on entering the living room.

"Not really," replied Chris.

"It has not put you off watching the other game later, has it?" said Louise.

"No, we will watch that one, it is City playing again," replied Tony.

Louise was pleased, it meant that she could spend time with her lover again.

Calvin stayed in his room most of the afternoon. He did listen to music.

"I will just go and see if Calvin wants something to eat," said Loiuse, in late afternoon.

She knocked on his door, and entered when a voice from inside said "Come in."

"Hello baby, I just wondered if you wanted something to eat," smiled Louise.

AlinaMurrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlinaMurrr

"Yes, your arse," replied Calvin.

"The other two are watching football again soon, so I think that you can eat my arse," responded Louise.

She turned her back on Calvin, and lowered her trousers and knickers giving him a great view of her large bottom.

"I might have to spank it, too," said Calvin.

"Oh, it has not been spanked in a long while," said Louise, re-adjusting her clothing.

"About time it was, then," said Calvin.

"Maybe, baby; see you again soon," said Louise, leaving the room.

Louise made some sandwiches for her husband and her son, and then went upstairs to offer her arse for her young lover to feast on. It promised to be a fun time with the other two in the house concentrating on the football on TV.

"Okay baby, my arse is yours," said Louise, removing her trousers and knickers and getting face down on the bed.

Calvin first undid and lowered his jeans and then his boxers to allow his rigid penis to get some space. He then softly caressed Louise Smithson's large rounded buttocks, following that with soft kisses all over her arse cheeks.

"Mmmm, I like that," said the squirming Louise, as her cunt got more and more lubricated.

Calvin then traced first one and then two fingers up and down the crack between the mature woman's buttocks, Causing Louise to shudder with sexual excitement.

Next, Calvin inserted his tongue into Louise's arse crack, licking the full length, including her arsehole.

"Mmmm, oh fuck," sighed Louise, who was getting very close to cumming.

Calvin then concentrated on tonguing the woman's anus, and had her cumming noisily.

"Yes, oh hell, oh fucking hell," Louise exclaimed, as her body shook in orgasm.

Calvin kept licking her arsehole, and she kept cumming.

"Thank you, that was amazing," said Louise, when she could speak.

"Now I am going to spank you," announced Calvin.

"Okay, but don't make my cheeks too red in case Tony sees them," replied Louise.

"That is disappointing, but I do understand; get over my knee," said Calvin. sitting up on the bed.

Louise sprawled over the young hunk's lap, and soon felt her buttocks stinging when he delivered a crescendo of hard SLAP''s to them. Calvin spanked on and on, and Louise's arse cheeks were getting quite red. He had no idea how long the redness would last, so he decided to stop the spanking, reluctantly so.

" I enjoyed that, thank you," said Louise, with the smarting of her buttocks adding to her sexual arousal.

"Now I am going to fuck you," announced Calvin, and he got no objection from Louise.

Calvin still had his jeans and boxers on, albeit at thigh level, and he had his erect penis at Louise's gash, with her still on her front. His cock was soon inside, and he was thrusting hard and fast.

They were in mid fuck when they heard footsteps approaching, either Tony or Chris must have been going to the bathroom.

They held their position, with Calvin's prick deep inside Louise's cunt, and Louise had to bite on her fist to stifle crying out, as she came.

The bathroom door then opened, and the footsteps went back downstairs. Their risk-taking was immense, but it added to the excitement of what they were doing.

Calvin recommenced the fucking, and soon had Louise cumming again. He had her cumming another time before he ejaculated in her.

"Thank you, for being you," said Louise, when they had calmed.

"And thank you for being such a hot and sexy woman," replied Calvin.

"We had better part now," said Louise, who giggled when Calvin withdrew his cock from her.

"I hope that we can do it again soon," said Calvin.

"We will, baby; but I cannot believe that Chris or Tony do not get suspicious about us both missing at the same time," said Louise.

Louise put her knickers and trousers back on and went to her room where she dropped them again to look at her arse cheeks in the wardrobe mirror. She was shocked at how red they were and made a mental note not to let her husband see her bare arse that night.

They all ate a meal together, Louise squirming in her chair a bit sitting on her well-spanked arse.

The next day they all went for a pub lunch, but getting alone time together proved close to impossible for Louise and Calvin.

The four of them were watching TV, or at least the TV was on, but Calvin and Louise spent most of the time looking at each other.

Calvin announced that he was going to the toilet, and left the room. When he came out of the bathroom, he was surprised to see Louise standing there.

"I am going to suck you off," she announced, pushing Calvin into his room and hurriedly lowering his jeans and boxers. She dropped to her knees and took his semi-erect penis into her mouth. After a few sucks it was fully erect and Calvin closed his eyes and threw his head back as Louie expertly blew him.

Calvin put his hands on her head, as Louise's head bobbed as she licked and sucked his cock. She also had his balls in her left hand and had her right hand on his cock.

It soon became too much for Calvin, and he felt his spunk rising.

"Oh fuckkkk!" he groaned, as he ejaculated in Louise's mouth, she swallowed as much as she could. She looked up at him, with a dribble of his cum running out of her mouth.

"Next time I want you cumming inside me," she said, before getting to her feet and kissing Calvin on his lips.

"Thank you, Louise, that was amazing," said the just well-blown Calvin.

"Back to watching TV now then," smiled Louise, who had cum in her knickers when Calvin spunked in her mouth.

Louise successfully prevented her husband from seeing her bare arse that night.

There was still a week to go of Cavin Nelson's stay at the Smithson's house, so plenty more sex was on the cards, as long as they could keep it a secret.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments