Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interview And After

"A young man arrives for a job interview and circumstances lead to great sex"

41
9 Comments 9
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Nineteen-year-old Matthew Pearson went through the lobby of a multi-story building and the lift at the end was about to close.

"Hold the lift, please," shouted Matthew and the closing doors stopped then re-opened.

"Thank you," Matthew smiled to the only other occupant of the lift, a very attractive mature woman who was probably in her fifties or even slightly more. She was dressed in good quality looking business skirt, jacket and blouse.

"Where to?" the woman asked with her finger hovering near the floor buttons.

"Oh, all the way with you, love," grinned Matthew but was met by a steely stare from the woman.

"I beg your pardon," she said very stern-faced.

"Oh, sorry, the fourth floor please; I have an interview," said an admonished Matthew.

"Do you now?" replied the woman with what could only be described as a smirk as she pressed '4' and then '6'.

They travelled in silence but Matthew was pleased that the lift moved fast and he mumbled, "Thank you," as he got out on the fourth floor, without looking at the woman.

Matthew did not know it yet but the woman was sixty-year-old Penelope Raymond and she was a high-ranking executive in one of the many companies that the building housed. Today she was chairing a three-member panel that was interviewing for a position within the company.

On arrival at the relevant office on the fourth floor, Matthew had introduced himself at reception and had been invited to sit down in the corridor to await being called in for his interview. He had arrived in the building quite confident but the slightly embarrassing encounter in the lift had taken the wind out of his sails a little bit.

Almost ten minutes later, the receptionist came into the corridor and said, "Mr Pearson, please follow me," and led Matthew a bit further down the corridor. Matthew was quite happy to follow her because she was probably two or three years older than him and her short skirt was rather tight across her buttocks.

The receptionist knocked on a door, opened it, and invited Matthew to enter. She said, "Mr Pearson," to whoever was inside as Matthew entered the room.

Matthew entered with a sort of nervous smile on his face but his expression must have changed as he saw the people that were in front of him. There were two middle-aged men and they were flanking a mature woman but not just any mature woman, it was the woman from the lift.

When Matthew had announced that he was there for an interview, Penelope knew that there was a very good chance that she would be interviewing him although he might have been there regarding another company on that floor.

Matthew was stunned and the expression on the woman's face was almost identical to the 'smirk' that she had in the lift, "Sit down please Mr Pearson," she said indicating the chair on the other side of the desk to the three interviewers.

"Thank you," Matthew mumbled but he was currently wishing that he was anywhere other than in this room.

The woman made introductions, "This is Mr Andrews, this is Mr Payne, and I am Mrs Raymond, " she said although it hardly registered with Matthew.

Matthew slowly gained confidence during the interview, although he kept expecting the woman to suddenly say something about the lift. The interview had just about concluded when Mrs Raymond asked, "Anything that you would like to ask us, Mr Pearson?"
 

The Matthew that had entered the lift would probably have said, 'your phone number, please,' but he replied, "No thank you Mrs Raymond, but thank you for your time," as he nodded to her and her two colleagues.
 

"Right, well you will appreciate that we have several candidates to see, but...we will be in touch, " said Mrs Raymond and Matthew was convinced that there was a slight delay before she said 'we will be in touch.'

Matthew said his thank-yous and left the room.

"That was a bit strange," said Mr Andrews after Matthew had gone.

"What was?" said Penelope.

"When he came in it looked like he had seen a ghost," replied Mr Andrews.

"Yes, I noticed that," said Mr Payne.

"Oh, I didn't, but it was nerves I expect," said Penelope.

Being the professional that she was, Penelope Raymond conducted the interview as she would any other but she also thought what a good-looking young man Matthew Pearson was. Her mind also kept going back to his remark when he had entered the lift. She determined to contact Matthew again whether he got the job or not.

Later that morning, Penelope got Matthew's mobile phone number from his job application form and at lunchtime, she rang it from her personal mobile.

"Hello," said Matthew seeing an unknown caller come up on his phone.

"Hello, is that Matthew Pearson?" said the female voice on the other end.

"Yes, who is calling please?" said Matthew.

"It is Penelope Raymond here, we, um, met this morning," said Penelope.

It took a split second to register with Matthew because she had not used her first name at the interview but he responded, "Oh hello Mrs Raymond, I was not expecting to hear from you yet."

"Well no, we have not completed the interviews yet; I was ringing about, um, something else," said Penelope who suddenly wondered if she was doing the right thing.

"Sorry Mrs Raymond, I don't quite understand," said Matthew.

"You remember we met in the lift before your interview?" said Penelope.

"Oh yes, I am so sorry about what I said, I was very rude," said Matthew thinking that Penelope was ringing to tell him just that.

"Oh, so you did not mean what you said to me?" said Penelope, sounding slightly disappointed.

"Um, yes, well I mean, um...." said Matthew, torn between what he wanted to say and what he thought he should say.

"Mr Pearson, in a moment I am going to text you an address; I will be at that address at seven this evening and I would like you to be there with me," said Penelope.

"But Mrs Raymond, I still do not quite understand," said a genuinely confused Matthew.

"Matthew, you indicated that you would like to have sex with me, I am giving you the chance. Now do you understand?" said Penelope, clarifying the situation.

"Fuck!" was all that Matthew could respond. It was an exclamation rather than a question.

"Ha, yes, exactly," laughed Penelope, who knew it was an exclamation.

Matthew was stunned so Penelope said, "I will text you the address, see you later Matthew, goodbye," before ending the call.

The address was texted through, a very smart part of town, but Matthew could still hardly believe what was happening. He had only encountered this woman three or four hours ago but since then she had chaired an interview for a job and she was now inviting him to have sex with her. In fact, it was more insisting than inviting.

Matthew was now thinking that it was too good to be true. As she was Mrs Raymond, there was presumably a Mr Raymond, so was Matthew being lured to that address to be beaten up by an irate husband avenging his insulted wife?

In this case, that was not likely to happen because although Penelope Raymond was married, her husband was only interested in his twenty-four-year-old secretary that he was currently knocking off. He and Penelope had not had sex for years, not with each other anyway.

Matthew drove his rather modest car considering the area that he was visiting and eventually found the address, an impressive house at the end of a short driveway. The assumption was that he was there to have sex with a very attractive mature woman but he still had his doubts about what was actually planned.

The property was one of three that the Raymonds owned between them. Their main home was just outside of town and was the 'official' address for Penelope and her husband although they spent little time together and certainly not in the bedroom.

A smiling Penelope Raymond stood in the doorway, looking stunningly attractive. Gone was the business clothing of the morning, she was now wearing a yellow T-shirt and very obviously no bra underneath. She had on tight white trousers and it was uncertain at this early stage if there was anything under them.

"Good evening Matthew, so good to see you," she said, with her eyes drifting to his crotch as he got out of his car.

"Good evening Mrs Raymond, so good to see you too," he replied a little nervously, but with his cock hardening.

"I think Penelope or Penny or anything else that comes to mind would be more appropriate, don't you?" she said, before pulling Matthew towards her and locking her lips on his.

Despite this, Matthew was still not one hundred percent convinced that a Mr Raymond was not suddenly going to set upon him, "Are you here alone?" he asked when Penny withdrew her lips.

"No silly, you are here too, " she laughed and Matthew thought that he tasted alcohol in the kiss.

Getting more serious, Penny said, "Relax honey, we are here to have fun together, okay?"

Penelope turned and Matthew's eyes, naturally, went to her arse and what an arse it appeared to be in those tight trousers. There was no visible panty line so it seemed she was either naked underneath or was wearing a thong.

"But what about your husband?" asked Matthew who was still finding all this too good to be true.

madelinesantos1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
madelinesantos1

"Right now my husband is probably sliding his not very large cock into his twenty-something secretary," said Penelope bitterly. She was not bothered about the younger woman having sex with her husband but she was bothered about him lavishing gifts on her.

That made Matthew happy in as much as it seemed to rule out an irate husband suddenly appearing, now he could relax.

"I just did not believe that this was really happening," confessed Matthew as his confidence flooded back.

"Well it is; In a little while, you and I are going upstairs and we are going to fuck; Happy now?" smiled Penelope, and it was such a sexy smile.

"Very happy, " replied Matthew as he moved towards her, kissed her and put his hands on her arse. Penelope put her arms around him and pushed herself against his now very hard cock.

"Mmmm, it seems that we are in business, it is time I saw your cock I think," said Penny as she undid the zip of Matthew's trousers.

Penny undid the belt on Matthew's trousers and sank to her knees as she pulled his trousers down. She then moved his boxers over his erection and took them to his feet, "Shit Matthew, you have quite a cock there, can I lick it?" she said, looking up at him.

"Thank you, Penny, yes you can lick it, " he said, still struggling to believe what was happening to him.

Most of the females that he had bedded so far had been about his age, apart from one twenty-eight-year-old, but now he had a woman forty years older than him running her tongue the length of his rock-hard penis. His off-the-cuff 'all the way' comment in the lift that morning was slightly out of character because although he was confident in the company of females, he did not usually hit on mature ones.

Now relaxed, or as relaxed as he could be having his penis tongued, Matthew said, "Take your T-shirt off Penny, I want to see your tits."

Whilst not used to taking orders from men, especially those as young as Matthew, Penelope complied and stood up and removed her upper clothing, "Mmmm, nice tits," said Matthew as he ran his hands over the woman's breasts and felt her nipples harden.

"Yeah, all real too," said Penny who was now stroking Matthew's cock with her right hand.

Penelope stopped her cock stroking to undo and remove Matthew's shirt and their naked upper bodies mashed together as they kissed again. As before, Matthew groped Penny's buttocks.

"Please take your trousers off Penny," said Matthew, this time a request to remove clothing rather than an order.

"Certainly, Matthew, " smiled Penelope before turning her back on him and slowly lowering her trousers to reveal a thong disappearing into the deep crack between her large and rounded buttocks.

As she bent over to step out of the trousers, Matthew moved forwards and caressed her arse. With her still bent, he dragged her thong down and she stepped out of that too but remained bent over inviting Matthew to do whatever he fancied doing.

He first ran his fingers up and down her arse crack and then held his penis against the crevice between her cheeks and dragged that up and down, leaving a trail of precum as he did so. Penelope was so turned on and would probably cum if he continued but she stood and said, "Bedroom, Mr Pearson," before she headed for the stairs without looking back.

Forgetting that he had his trousers and boxers at his ankles, Matthew stumbled as he attempted to follow and he hurriedly scrambled out of them before heading for what promised to be a memorable fuck.

When he reached the top of the stairs, tripping on the way, a smiling Penelope was waiting. Matthew had only seen her from the back without her lower clothing but now he saw that she had neatly trimmed hair around her cunt. They met in a long and passionate kiss and they were both kneading the other's backside before they staggered into a bedroom.

Penny got on the bed with her legs spread and breathed, "Fuck me, Matthew."

Mathew would be very happy to do that but he had something else planned before that "First I am going to lick your cunt, bitch," he said and then realised he was talking to a woman that would have a big say in whether or not he got the job that he had applied for.

Penelope was not accustomed to having her instructions overruled but she found it so erotic in this case, "Yes, lick this bitches cunt," she said, although she too saw the surreality of the situation.

Matthew got his head between her legs and licked and sucked at her cunt as Penny writhed on the bed, "Shit, oh fuck, oh, oh," she breathed as the young man gave her oral pleasure. Matthew was loving the taste of mature cunt and he was loving having this woman squirm as his mouth gave her sexual delights.

Matthew was now working her clit and Penny could take no more, her arse left the bed and she put her hands on Matthew's head as she howled, "Oh fuck, oh, oh, fuckkk," as she came and her arse bounced on the bed and Matthew got his face soaked with her cum.

Matthew was unsure whether to slide his cock straight into her now or to give her some time to calm but his mind was made up for him. Penelope was still trembling and twitching in her orgasm as she panted, "Please put your cock in me."

Matthew was delighted to do that and he slid into her slippery cunt and started thrusting, Feeling the power that he currently had over this woman he said, "Tell me to give you a good fucking, slut." Actually, Matthew was not usually vocal during sex but it seemed appropriate to him this time.

"Yes, yes, give this slut a good fucking," responded Penelope as she groaned and panted as their bodies slapped together.

Matthew was pleased with his performance as he took Mrs Raymond to another orgasm as his large cock rammed her. It seemed a strange thing to cross his mind during sex but he wondered if he was improving his chances of getting the job. He decided that it was probably not doing his chances any harm anyway as, "Oh fuck, " indicated that Penny was cumming again.

Matthew was now close to ejaculation so he panted, "Where do you want my cum, you horny bitch?"

"In my cunt, fill this slut's cunt with your cum," was the panted reply from Penelope.

Three more thrusts and Matthew himself groaned, "Oh fuck," as he spurted streams of spunk into Penny's cunt.

Matthew came really hard and prompted another mini-orgasm in Penelope before he slumped and, eventually, their bodies relaxed.

"How is my interview going?" smiled the now ultra-confident Matthew.

"Well Mr Pearson, you were extremely impressive in that part of it, but I wonder if you can follow it up?"  challenged an equally smiling Penelope.

"Well if you show me your arse, I will see what I can do, " replied Matthew, fancying a closer look at Penelope's buttocks.

Penelope moved onto her front and Matthew surprised her a bit by squatting on her back, facing her feet. She could feel the stickiness of their joint cum as his currently partly softened penis brushed her back as he leaned forward. Matthew kissed her buttocks in turn before running a finger down her arse crack from top to bottom. He then leaned further and Penny felt his tongue enter her arse crack, she also felt his cock hardening as it touched her back.

Matthew was now leaning right over and his tongue was licking around Penny's arse hole, this was something that had hardly ever been done to her but she was finding it hugely erotic as she clawed the bedclothes. Matthew was again fully erect. 

With Matthew astride her body and pinning her down, Penelope could not physically stop him doing what he was doing, even if she wanted to but having her arse hole tongued was about to make her cum yet again and Matthew smiled to himself whilst still licking as Penelope shuddered through another orgasm.

Matthew was ready to fuck again and he moved to get between Penelope's legs from behind and she shifted position enough to accommodate him sliding into her once again. He fucked her with a series of short, sharp hip thrusts and she gripped the bedclothes as she came just before Matthew did.

After uncoupling, they lay side by side, reflecting on what a day it had been with them only meeting for the first time about half a day earlier.

"Thank you for holding the lift for me," said Matthew, referring to his first words to Penelope that morning.

"Thank you for taking me all the way, again, again and again, " laughed Penny in reply.

A little later she said, "In all seriousness, I cannot guarantee you the job at this stage but I would love to see you again if you want to."

"Oh, I would love to, and I understand what you say about the job, " said Matthew who then rolled on top of Penelope and prodded her cunt with his hard again cock.

"Oh, shit," laughed Penelope as she guided him in and locked her legs behind him as they commenced another fuck.

Matthew eventually drove home in the early hours of the next morning and Penelope, eventually, got some sleep in that bed.

Four days later, Matthew got a letter telling him that he had got the job, although Penelope had actually given him that news when they had another fucking session the night before.

The future, both job-wise and sexually, looked quite good for Matthew Pearson and, sexually at least, it looked quite good for Mrs Penelope Raymond.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments