Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sperm Donor (Part One)

"Old man with very special qualities is having the time of his life"

80
10 Comments 10
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Originally written in German. Thanks a lot to the moderators for editing my stories so well... <p> [ADVERT] </p>;-))"

I am a sixty-three-year-old man with a bald head and a beer belly. In short, I'm an ugly old fart.

But the most attractive and desirable women from all over the country come to me and sleep with me. Moreover, I am paid excellently for this.

But first things first.

Until the age of fifty-nine, I had led a pretty average life. My job as an accountant bored me more and more every year. But it was another seven long years until retirement.

My wife had divorced me a few years earlier and remarried. I did not miss her. It was enough for me to go to the brothel now and then.

Then came the news that turned my life upside down.

For some time a mysterious disease occurred more and more frequently. It affected adult women and manifested itself in sudden lethargy and even apathy.

Despite all efforts, researchers had not yet succeeded in identifying the exact cause of the disease.

Only a small proportion of women were affected. It soon became clear that all of those affected had a minimal, previously completely harmless genetic defect. And something else became apparent: women who frequently slept with men were less likely to be at risk than women without a male sexual partner.

But that was not all. Women whose partners used condoms were almost as likely to develop the disease as women without a male sexual partner. So it was not the sex that mattered, but the contact with sperm.

However, there were significant differences here as well. The research institutes soon found out that the ingredients of the sperm played a decisive role. A high concentration of oxytocin and noradrenaline in conjunction with certain pheromones ensured rapid immunization or even recovery among women who ingested the corresponding semen vaginally or orally.

The health authorities, therefore, asked all healthy men to have their sperm tested. I signed up. What did I have to lose?

A few days after I gave my sample, the health department called me and asked me to come for a checkup. "Please remain abstinent the day before. Do not ejaculate," the woman on the phone added.

The public health officer greeted me personally, which was rather unusual. "We have determined a very remarkable result in the examination of your sperm and we want to make sure that there is no analytical error," she explained to me.

"Should I be worried?" I asked. "No, no, quite the opposite," she replied.

"However, it is necessary that you ejaculate under my supervision."

"Excuse me? Why is that?" I replied incredulously.

"The quantity and quality of your last sperm donation are so extraordinary that I need to make sure everything is in order."

She thrust a plastic cup and a well-worn porno booklet into my hands. "Please come with me to our quiet room."

Resistance was obviously futile, so I followed her.

I did my best, but I couldn't even get a halfway usable erection, let alone an ejaculation.

Dr. Schneider recognized the problem. "I'll give you a hand, all right?" I just shrugged.

She was the rather austere, ascetic type I had always been into: glasses, pointed nose, and thin lips. She used her delicate hands extremely skillfully. But despite a very proper erection, I didn't even come close to an orgasm.

"You're a tough nut to crack," the doctor said in a jovial manner. She kneeled in front of me and took my penis deep into her mouth.

Oooh. The sensation was fantastic. Her tongue was at least as talented as her fingers. Soon I felt the juices rising inside me.

"I'm cumming..." I was still pressing out. She grabbed the plastic cup and milked me expertly. I poured myself into the cup. There must have been ten or more jets.

Dr. Schneider beamed and held the cup into the light. "This is really phenomenal..." Then she became serious again. "Thank you very much for coming. We will contact you!"

Dr. Schneider called me the very next day. "Dear Mr. Möller, the examination results are exceptionally good." She paused. "Could you imagine working for us? Your starting salary is around 100,000 Euros, plus bonuses and a company car, and you have thirty-five days of paid vacation!"

Lilitorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilitorres

I swallowed hard. That was three times my current salary. The rest also sounded all too tempting. At my age, it was rare to get job offers like that. Never, actually...

However, I remained calm. "What would my job be?" I asked cautiously.

"You'll help us get this terrible pandemic under control. Your task is to inseminate as many infected or endangered women as possible."

That sounded interesting. "No paperwork, no boring days at the office?"

"Something like that," said Dr. Schneider.

"And if I decline?" I asked. "Well, we could conscript you. But nobody wants that."

I slept very poorly that night.

The next day, I called Dr. Schneider back during my lunch break.

"Is that also possible as a freelancer?" I asked her.

"Yes, that's also possible." She seemed annoyed. "But then you have to do the paperwork yourself and there's no paid vacation and so on. In any case, we need another sperm donation from you as soon as possible."

Dr. Schneider greeted me personally again. "I'm glad you were able to arrange it so quickly," she said and immediately led me to the quiet room. "Your sperm is of outstanding quality in every respect. Sperm density, hormone content, viscosity - all excellent. Not to mention the quantity. I measured almost twelve milliliters. That's probably a new world record."

She paused.

"I have a special investigation planned today. The background is that we are looking for methods to help identify men with high-performance sperm. Laboratory testing is very complex and expensive. And in many countries of the so-called Third World, it is not possible or only possible to a limited extent. But even there, men are urgently needed to confront this epidemic."

She glanced at me.

"I'm currently working on a study to see if high-performance sperm can be identified by taste. My theory is that a nutty taste indicates a particularly healing effect."

The door opened and a younger woman in a doctor's coat came in.

"Mr. Möller, this is my colleague Dr. Sanchez. She works at the University of Bogota and is visiting us. With your consent, she will participate in the examination."

I was completely overwhelmed by the situation.

"Yes, if it helps our science," I brought out.

"Please sit in the chair and relax. We would like you to ejaculate into Dr. Sanchez's mouth and into my mouth, fifty percent each if possible."

Dr. Sanchez, meanwhile, had stripped off her doctor's coat. She was now wearing only extremely skimpy lingerie that perfectly showcased her perfect body. The white of the textiles contrasted beautifully with the dark tone of her skin. With difficulty, I suppressed the impulse to touch and kiss this olive-brown skin.

Dr. Schneider asked me to remove my pants and underpants. Then, as if it were a matter of course, Dr. Sanchez knelt in front of me, took my flaccid cock in her hand, and licked my testicles.

This soon had an effect. After a few minutes, I had an almost painfully hard erection.

Dr. Schneider joined her colleague. She had opened her blouse and bra and revealed her small, firm breasts to me. The two women knelt in front of me and formed a duo that was incredibly sexy.

I closed my eyes. It was like being in a frenzy.

"Caution..." I still pressed out. Because the first jets of semen were already on their way.

A small eternity later I opened my eyes again. The two women were talking excitedly - in a mix of Spanish, German and English, I could hear.

Dr. Sanchez had a long white strand in her dark hair. Her cleavage had also received a splash or two. Dr. Schneider had not gone empty-handed either. Her pretty little breasts were sprinkled and there were also clear traces on her cheek and nose.

That day marked the beginning of my adventurous career as a professional sperm donor.

(to be continued, if you readers wish...)

Published 
Written by jemxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments