Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sperm Donor (Part Seven)

"A card game evening gets out of control. Amaya is fucked by two young men and the old man fucks and facializes his step-daughter."

24
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
887 words 887 words

Author's Notes

"Originally written in German"

My son, my daughter, my son-in-law and me occasionally played the German card game called Doppelkopf. We had been at it for two hours when, to my surprise, the doorbell rang. Amaya was standing in the doorway. She was dripping wet. Shortly before, a violent thunderstorm had unloaded over the city.

Until now, I had kept Amaya's existence a secret from my family. I was sure that my daughter Vanessa would disapprove of the fact that I had a girlfriend who was forty years younger than me.

I was about to dismiss Amaya when Vanessa suddenly stood next to me. "Aren't you going to invite the young lady in?"

Now there was no turning back.

Amaya entered and took off her shoes. Vanessa took her jacket from her and hung it over a clothes hanger. "You'd best take a hot shower first. I'll bring you a towel and some clothes of mine and a bathrobe." My son Niklas and son-in-law Fabian were wide-eyed as Amaya briefly introduced herself and then disappeared toward the bathroom.

Shortly after, she was sitting at the table, freshly showered. "Can I join you for a game?" she asked.

"You are playing Doppelkopf?", I asked, surprised.

"Years of experience from my school days," she said with a smile. "You guys play without the nines, I hope?"

"I'll skip out and get a drink refill. Amaya, what would you like to drink?" She drank red wine, as we all did. It was already the fourth bottle I opened now. We played for another hour. One after the other, one of us took a break. We were already buzzed when Fabian suggested we should switch to poker.

"Sure, strip poker would be best," Niklas threw in.

"Are you guys nuts?" asked Vanessa. "What will Amaya think of you?"

"Well, I don't have a problem with that. Years of experience from my school days," she said with a grin.

An hour and two bottles of wine later, we were all naked or almost naked. I had last seen Vanessa naked as a small child. She wasn't my biological daughter. My wife had brought her into our marriage from her first marriage. She now as an adult woman had a feminine, roundish figure and large breasts. Even though I was rather into very slim women, I liked her extraordinarily well.

The two young men, on the other hand, tried not to stare at Amaya too much. They did not succeed. "Fabian, would you please control yourself a little?" Vanessa said to her husband.

I didn't blame the two boys. Amaya was gorgeous, after all. She sat down on my lap and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "And now?" she asked. "Shall we go to the bedroom?" she said to me. "Whoever wants to can come with us - the bed is huge!"

AliceCurly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceCurly

Shortly after, we were all in bed. The two young men concentrated on Amaya, while Vanessa pushed her tongue down my throat and jerked my cock. I was drunk and having erection problems. Vanessa remedied the situation by taking my cock in her mouth and sucking on it lovingly. Shortly after she sat on me and rode my cock. Her pussy was bigger than Amaya's but still very pleasant. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Niklas's cock was in Amaya's mouth. Fabian had his face buried deep in her lap. Vanessa let herself fall forward and bedded my face between her breasts. Then she came. "Daddy!!!" she screamed. It was so loud that I feared for my eardrums. Then she fell silent. Her hot breath passed by my ear in bursts.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the bed, Amaya knelt and had Fabian's cock in her mouth while my son Niklas took her from behind. I saw Amaya's petite body quiver as she had a huge orgasm. But I was not envious. For she was mine.

Vanessa got off of me. "Thank you, Dad," she said. Then she laid her head on my belly. "Daddy, I want you to cum in my mouth and on my face. I've had this fantasy for so many years. Will you grant me this wish?"

Nearby, the two young men were squirting almost simultaneously. Niklas filled Amaya's pussy and Fabian filled her mouth. Then the three sank down exhausted.

Vanessa did her job exceptionally well. Her tongue piercing tickled the underside of my penis, while her full lips sucked sometimes gently, sometimes more forcefully on my member. The three beside us watched with smiles. "Better than movies," Amaya said. Her cheeks and lips glistened with Fabian's cum.

Then I felt the juices rising inside me. My stepdaughter Vanessa was fantastic. She sucked and sucked with pleasure and concentration. "Daddy, give me your juice," she pressed out. That sent me over the edge.

I can't remember how many jets I squirted into her mouth and onto her face. My orgasm seemed endless. When I recovered, she was looking at me. Her face was full of cum. She opened her mouth and showed me the small white lake in it. Then she closed her mouth, swallowed twice and showed me her rosy tongue with the pretty piercing.

"Thank you, Daddy. You give me great pleasure. That was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced."

Published 
Written by jemxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments