Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sperm Donor (Part Four)

"The old man experiences feelings that he never had in his entire life"

35
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
996 words 996 words

Author's Notes

"To the moderators: Thank you so much for editing my stories."

Our encounter the next week was pure emotion. Laura was the type of woman I had dreamed of all my life.

She returned my affection. At least that was the impression I had.

"Can I visit you from time to time?" she asked me at the end of the second therapy.

In the following weeks she was always with me from Friday to Saturday. We talked a lot about life, ate pizza or sushi, drank wine or tea, and were almost like lovers. "See you next Friday!" I said as we parted.

"I'm afraid that won't work. I'm on a university field trip then, from Thursday to Tuesday," she said. "But a friend of mine would love to meet you..."

I stumbled.

"A friend? What's her name?"

"I'm not going to tell you. But you'll like her!"

The following Friday, Amaya stood in my doorway.

Her dark, almond-shaped eyes captivated me on the spot.

We drank green tea and chatted a bit.

She had come to Germany when she was ten. Her father had taken a job as an executive with a Japanese corporation in Düsseldorf.

When her parents moved back to Japan eight years later, she stayed here and began studying German language and literature.

"Laura told you about me?" I asked. "Only good things, I hope!"

"Oh, yes. You're like a kind of father or grandfather to her."

I felt a twinge in my gut.

She sensed my disappointment. But it was clear to me that I would not be a long-term partner for Laura. I had retained that much sense of reality.

"She also told me what wonderful feelings you trigger in her. That's why I'm here. I want to sleep with you."

Amaya and Laura were completely different. Here the reddish-blonde, somewhat pale and freckled Laura, there Amaya with her pitch-black hair, almond eyes and darker skin.

In stature, however, they resembled each other. Both were petite and very slender.

"Can I try the hot tub?" Amaya asked suddenly.

"Sure thing," I said. "I'll get you a bathing suit and a towel.

"I don't need a swimsuit, but a towel would be great," she replied.

When she came out of the hot tub, she took a quick shower in the outdoor shower and then joined me.

She had goosebumps and her little nipples were stealing my mind. I covered us with a fleece blanket.

I will not reveal a detailed description of the following twenty-four hours here. Only this much: we slept together twice. She fucked my face once. It was like heaven.

"What can I do to please you?" she asked.

I knew something, but didn't dare to say it.

"You'd like to cum on my face, right?"

She seemed to be able to read my mind.

The thought had crossed my mind again and again, but I would never have dared to voice it.

A pause arose.

"Now, would you like to wet my face with your semen or not?"

Flower_Ashley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Flower_Ashley

I was at a loss for words.

"If I offer my face for your ejaculation, it has something to do with esteem. I'm very willing to do that. Also as a thank you for the sensitive deflowering and the wonderful orgasms you have given me."

I still couldn't think of anything to say.

"Also, the idea of you decorating my little face with your wonderful cum turns me on," she continued.

Years ago I had seen a scene on the Internet where a rather fat Japanese man was giving a very petite young Japanese woman an impressive facial insemination. She was squatting on a pillow and he was standing almost a meter away from her.

The first ray swept the strand of her hair out of her forehead, the other rays hit both halves of her face, her nostrils, one ear, her hair and both eyes with pinpoint accuracy. For the last beams, the man came closer so that no splash missed its target.

I had recalled this video many a time when I masturbated and felt a little ashamed of this, because I also felt it to be degrading.

"You do not degrade me with it. I do it of my own free will and I'm happy to be able to give you special pleasure with it."

She read me like a book.

But that was only the beginning of our interaction.

"Don't you like my face?" Laura asked during our next meeting.

I was a little surprised at first.

"What makes you think that? You're beautiful."

I paused.

She looked at me skeptically.

"You are the most beautiful and attractive woman I have ever met. From the tips of your hair to your little toe."

But my adoration for Laura went far beyond mere looks. Her charm, her humor, her personality were an unimaginable enrichment to my life.

"You're lying to me," she said defiantly. She pulled her knees up and bit her fingernails.

I had no idea what the problem was.

"You have been jerking over Amaya's face all over the place. Even though she's only been your guest for once." Her knuckles were white. "I guess my face isn't good enough for you, is it?!"

Slowly, I began to understand. Laura was being jealous of Amaya.

"No, you've got it wrong," I tried to explain.

"It's quite simple. She sent me a selfie with her face full of cum."

Now I was starting to get angry. Amaya had sent the selfie without my knowledge. And Laura had practically been pushing Amaya on me. However, I had no intention of making a fool of myself.

"Girls, you'll have to work this out among yourselves. I'm just an old guy who enjoys sympathetic company."

Laura was still enraged. "How come you never asked me if you could splash on my face?"

"Amaya asked me about that - not the other way around."

Laura was relaxing visibly now.

"Please forgive me. I happen to be a bit jealous."

Published 
Written by jemxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments