Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tryst with Son's Friend - 3

"Roma's Milf Chronicles reach new peaks and losing her lesbian cherry."

34
13 Comments 13
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Thirty-five  year old Roma had seen her life change over one weekend. She had taken on a young lover, she had cum so many times in a weekend she could scarcely believe it and now she needed to find ways to fuck her son's school friend Daniel regularly without anyone knowing.

It was only Sunday morning and her son Ben was due back that evening. But already Roma needed a cock inside her again. It had been too long without regular fucking, she was going to enjoy more of it as priority one. She just hoped she never had to tell Ben about it.

By lunchtime she had had a text from Daniel, asking her out to the beach next weekend, as Ben was at a football tournament and would be away on Saturday night. When she read that the woods by the beach were a perfect place for lovers to fuck, she was already going. She would fuck Daniel anywhere, she realised.

Daniel meanwhile realised that there might be people there who would recognise him and start asking who the older woman was who was lying beside him in a bikini. He did not want the hassle of explaining why he was fucking a classmate's mother to anyone, not even Mel.

But he wanted Roma in a bikini, he wanted to pull her bikini aside to reveal her pussy and he wanted to fill her with cum in the woods. He wanted to walk to a secluded creek and cum down her throat too, but finding one free of others with the same idea was not always possible.

Daniel therefore decided to go to a beach his friends tended not to go to.

All week, Roma was in a sexual tizzy. She sexted Daniel on Tuesday from the bath, taking a picture of her fingers in her pussy, then a video of her making her nipples rock hard.

Daniel sent her back a picture of a cum-stained sheet, telling her he had spurted thinking about fucking her.

Roma stuck a dildo inside herself and was horrified when Ben opened the door after she was moaning aloud, worried something was wrong. He was embarrassed too, retreated hastily. Luckily, by morning he was back to normal, probably realising that if he could jerk off, his mum could satisfy herself too. He just wished he hadn't seen it.

But by Saturday lunchtime, Roma had a bottle of white wine in the fridge, her bikini on under a tank top paired with a cut-off jean and a hamper with sandwiches and juice to eat at the beach.

She threw in some condoms in case but basically, she wanted cum in her stomach, up her arse and all over her tits. If Daniel wanted to cum up her cunt, he could romance her in the evening and fuck her senseless in her bed.

Daniel had arranged to pick her up in town, so no neighbours could gossip. She climbed into his parents' car and once they were driving, she placed his hand on her breast. She wanted a wet pussy by the time they were parking.

Daniel loved how upfront Roma was. He wanted the thrill to be about how he would fuck her, not whether. His hand on her breast told him she was his, it was up to him to take her the way he wanted and assume she would want it too.

-----------

Unbeknownst to Daniel, Mel had phoned his house and asked his parents whether he was going to the beach. When they said he had already gone, Mel reckoned it was a tryst. He would have invited her if it was a class thing, so it had to be his new mystery woman.

Mel was sure he would avoid their usual beaches, so she decided to go where she thought he might go instead.

When she walked through the car park and saw Daniel's parents' car, she knew she had guessed right. She would see who his woman was, maybe watch him kiss her, see how he acted as a lover. Mel could not have Daniel for herself right now, but she could study him from afar and see whether she could be his lover sometime too.

Mel saw nothing wrong with this, never asked if she were jealous, whether she was a voyeur. She walked to the top of a cliff by the end of the beach and started scanning the beach with binoculars. When she spotted Daniel with a woman who was clearly over thirty, she understood the need for secrecy. Daniel was a toy boy!

Mel felt her pussy get wet, wondered what the older woman had which Daniel loved. When she looked at her tits, she had her first answer. Gorgeous melons, any man would want to suck them, fuck them. Daniel was like most men.

When Daniel stood up, took this woman by the hand and they walked towards the woods, Mel did likewise. Soon she was spying on Daniel sucking the woman’s nipples, fingering her pussy, gently pulling her hair. Mel was aroused so much her hand strayed to her clit, rubbing herself insistently under her pink bikini.

When Daniel pushed his cock between his lovers’ tits, Mel moaned. She had dreamed of Daniels cock, now she saw its turgid reality she knew he could satisfy her totally. Thick, long enough for her tight cunt. Enough cum in his balls to cum on her perky tits.

Demanding enough to fill her mouth. Mel knew she had chosen him as a potential husband. She hoped she could remain free of jealousy until he was ready to decide if he wanted her as his wife.

Mel was fingering her pussy with three fingers, needing to cum but wanting Daniel to cum first. She wanted him to know she would always satisfy him first, would always be satisfied by his loving attention. And as Daniel spurted reams of cum onto his lover's melons, Mel squirted onto the floor of the woods, collapsing backwards in a daze into the base of a pine tree trunk.

She never even remembered she had squirted for the first time in her life.

----------

Daniel was feeling totally happy having spurted his cum all over Roma's tits. She had tit-fucked him so well, given him pleasure so freely, he was totally ready to eat her naughty pussy right here in the woods. He pulled her bikini to the side, his tongue filled her pussy and he gripped both her ass cheeks hard with his hands.

Roma moaned uncontrollably, begged Daniel not to stop, thrust her hips forward and back and gripped Daniel's head as he ate her, tongued her, gave her what she longed for. Sex in the woods was driving prudish Roma crazy, releasing all her conventional conservatism and driving her relentlessly toward a wild orgasm.

She realised she needed this so badly, needed so much more, catching up on what she had missed. Quite frankly, she did not care if fifty people were watching her cum. Little did, she know that Mel was about to cum again imagining it was she that Daniel was eating.

When Roma squirted all over Daniel's face, Mel wondered what had happened. She had not heard of women squirting (and had squirted herself unconscious minutes before) and surely Daniel would not let a woman pee on him? But she simply fingered her pussy deeper and she shook again as her jealous orgasm overwhelmed her.

Thankfully for Daniel, watching right now was enough for Mel. She could find out about the women squirting later.

An hour later, Mel was watching Daniel thrust his cock down his lover's throat in a secluded cove. Mel had applied nipple clamps to her tits and wished there was someone to spank her slutty voyeurs’ arse.

She wanted cum down her throat, she wanted to be a slut for Daniel but what she most wanted was his cock in her cunt. She wondered if Daniel would take her to prom. What she had not asked was whether Daniel wanted a submissive slutty girl like she was right now. Maybe she was afraid to risk rejection.

Roma was so horny that she came again as soon as Daniel forced his cock deep to the back of her mouth. She kept on cumming as he kept on using her, amazed that her dirty language was making him even more forceful. She realised she was a mature, free woman, cumming everywhere without worrying who saw her, who heard her, who disapproved.

When she moaned 'Cum down my throat, big boy!' Daniel obliged, and boy did he cum for her. Roma stopped counting after ten spurts, but it was several more. She had given him a deep throat to remember.

Soon they walked to the beach, hand in hand. They lay sunning themselves, then swam. Roma could not remember a better Saturday afternoon. Sex, sun and swimming. Just what she loved and needed.

Mel knew the sex for the afternoon was over, she headed off home, knowing she needed to be happy swallowing Daniel's cum as his girlfriend, happy to fuck outdoors, happy to fuck in her bikini. She was glad she knew that about Daniel.

If she had watched Daniel fuck Roma's asshole in her own bed, she would learn even more. Primarily that Roma came just as desperately with a cock up her arse as a tongue up her pussy. Especially after getting drunk on a bottle of cold white.

------

Two weeks later, Roma was feeding Ben and six schoolmates who had a group project to complete. She had fucked Daniel behind the bus station, in his parent’s car. Both were sneaked pleasure, quick and intense. Roma had needed it but she needed another six-hour session soon. At least Daniel was not in Bens study group, that would have been a nightmare.

Little did she know that Mel was amongst them, but Mel knew immediately. NOW she understood everything. Daniel was fucking Bens mum! Dirty sod!! But Mel did have to admit that Bens mums’ tits were something else.

In fact, she realised she wanted to suck them. Fuck, was she turning lesbian? She decided to find out. So, she told Roma how well she dressed and would she come shopping with her to help her buy a sexy outfit or two?

Roma thought that would be fun, not having a daughter to share this with. So, they agreed to go shopping that Saturday.

Mel masturbated that night thinking about sucking Bens mums’ tits. She went to school and wrote the best English essay ever. Clearly being a dirty randy lesbian sod was good for school grades!

Roma masturbated imagining Daniel pinning her down and fucking her rough. She imagined being pinned on her back, pinned on her front, her pussy being filled with cum. It sent her over the edge and made her text Daniel asking for a Friday fuck.

Daniel came over while Ben was playing football, fucked her hard, rough and direct. It only took her fifteen minutes to be sated and then Daniel left. She loved how he left her satisfied but never treated her as a wife. Daniels job was making her ready to be married again, not to be hubby number two.

When Saturday dawned and Roma told Ben she was going shopping but would cook him supper, she dressed flirty but natural.

IvettePrice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvettePrice

A dress showing off her legs and tits but not making her look slutty. She hoped Mel would dress similar, because she was a pretty girl, even if her tits were smaller, her trunk was slenderer, her hair was blonde.

Mel and Roma wandered around for a few hours, just sussing what was out there. Roma had seen Mel naked trying on a fuck me dress, then she got naked trying one on too. She saw Mel’s eyes zone in on her nipples and they hardened immediately. Was she attracted to girls too?

Over lunch, Roma stroked Mel’s hair, telling her how she loved blonde hair. Mel kissed her gratefully on her lips, told her she thought Roma had a knock out body and Roma said was it not great that their bodies were so different but both so sexy?

No one had ever said that straight to Mel, not even the men she had had orgasms with. Mel was in need of praise, tenderness and very gentle sensual loving. She just did not know, was waiting for someone, man or woman to give it to her.

She whispered in Roma's ear.

“I wanted to suck your tits ever since I first saw you. Will you let me when we buy dresses this afternoon”?

Roma blushed and whispered, “Sure Mel, but I do not know how I will respond. I have only ever been with men.”

“Me too. But your body is so hot I fingered myself Thursday night thinking of you.”

Roma went beetroot, squeezed her hand tight.

“Come on then, horny girl, buy your fuck me dresses then you can suck my tits.”

Roma and Mel took four dresses each to try on, squeezed into a changing area together and soon both were down to bra and panties. After trying two on each, Roma pulled Mel to her tits and pressed her head down into them.

Mel undid the bra, started sucking her nipples and Roma knew that she was bisexual. Her nipples had a direct line to her pussy and ten seconds of sucking made her nipples bullets and her pussy was dripping into her panties. She lifted Mel’s head up, slipped fingers into her pussy and Mel knew she was bisexual too.

Roma realised how much smaller some woman’s cunt were than hers. Mel had a real tight cunt, perky tits with tight nipples and legs made for miniskirts. She wanted to cuddle her, finger her, make her cum. She wanted Mel to do the same for her. She hoped Mel liked her bigger tits, bigger arse, bigger cunt. They were different, not competing, after all.

Roma took Mel back to her bed, telling her they only had half an hour as Ben would soon be back.

Half an hour was long enough to make Mel cum three times. Roma fingered her, sucked her off, then at Mel’s request, she spanked her arse. Mel gave her the same back. She was not Daniel, she was much gentler, much more innocent, more tender and feminine. Roma wanted a night with Mel soon as much as she had wanted a whole night with Daniel.

They finished together in the shower before Mel carried her new fuck me dresses home.

Mel wondered now whether she needed dresses to be a horny slut and dresses to be a tender lesbian in.

Roma thought Mel needed some dresses to be a happy grown up in. She thought Mel needed to develop self-confidence, something her sexy body had earned her the right to. She would make a fine partner someday, but Roma wondered who Mel wanted to love who had rejected her.

Girls who needed to be sluts were often jilted lovers.

She wondered how she could ask Ben or Daniel without arousing suspicion.

Fucking two of Bens classmates was becoming complicated.

 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments