Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Husband's Desire To See His Wife Shared With Another With A Big Cock

"A husband hires a personal trainer for his wife who fucks her senseless with his big cock."

82
18 Comments 18
60.7k Views 60.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
Jim had always longed for the opportunity to see his beautiful wife Christina with another man. He never once mentioned it to her but had fantasized a number of times of it actually becoming a reality. He always had the dream of day of watching her being fucked with a very large cock.

Christina was in her mid-forties and they had been married for more than twenty years. They had two adorable children and had a wonderful life together. Christina had been on a strict diet for the past year. She had put a few pounds after the birth of her children and decided it was time to get back into shape. This is where Jim had come up with the idea of getting his beautiful wife her own personal trainer. Christina was more than enthused with the idea as she loved the idea of wanting a tone body just like back in her younger days.

Jim sought out several different personal trainers before deciding on Alex. Alex was a good looking 28 year old gentleman who had an extremely rip body. He wasn’t cheap by any means but he had all the qualities that Jim had wanted so he went ahead and hired him.

A few days before Christina’s first workout with Alex, Jim sat down with him for the first time. He was immediately impressed by his total physique and how much confidence he had in himself. Jim now knew he had to ask a big favor of Alex but he knew there was no good way of asking it.

“Alex, let me ask you something. Please don’t take this in the wrong way but how would you feel if you had the opportunity to fuck my wife Christina?” Jim asked Alex.

Alex immediately took offense to it as he said, “I would never do anything like that! I am a complete professional.”

“No! No! I wasn’t worried about that. I want you to fuck my wife of twenty years. I fantasied a number of times about it.” Jim said back to him.

“You want me to fuck your wife?” Alex said.

“Yes! I am willing to pay you extra if you can pull it off. What do you say?” Jim asked.

“I guess so! If you willing to pay me extra to fuck your wife than I am your guy. Does your wife know about this?” Alex asked.

“No she doesn’t. This is where I need you to seduce her. All I need is for you to fuck her in our bedroom and I will place two hidden cameras to capture it all. She loves sex so once you get her work up she will be no problem taking to bed,” Jim replied back.

“Well alright then! It might take some time to pull all of this off but I am sure I can do it. I always had wanted to fuck a milf.” Alex then said.

“One last question and I don’t actually know how to ask this but I like to know how big of a cock you have?” Jim quietly asked.

“How big you ask? Well it is quite large and I think your wife will find it more than adequate,” Alex replied back.

“Great!” Jim replied back.

Alex’s first appointment went very smoothly with Christina. He was extremely impressed by her looks and how good of a body she actually had for her age. She looked nothing like a woman in her mid-forties and could pass herself off as a lot younger. Christina was quite the athlete back in high school and college as she played both soccer and softball.

Alex made sure quite early on in their sessions to show off his immaculate body as many times as he could to her. He noticed Christina checking him out a number of times as he would showed off his tight ass to her as many times as he could. The next few sessions were more of the same as Alex got even bolder as he would pushed his immaculate body up against Christina’s body every chance he had. At one point he had even pressed his huge cock up against Christina’s ass as she had bent over to do her stretches.

As the weather began to warm up over the next few weeks Alex took his workouts outside to a park that was a few miles away. This way Christina could get an even better workout than at home. She now would be able to jog and do a more cardio type workouts.

It had been a few weeks later since they had taken their workouts outside. Christina was so impress how great her body looked now as Alex began to push her even harder. She felt like she was on top of the world as her ass looked spectacular just like it did many years ago. Alex at one point stood directly behind Christina as she bent over to do her stretches. He had walked right up behind her and placed his hand right on her tight ass.

“Wow! Your ass is getting tighter but you need to continue to tighten it up even more.” Alex said to her.

Alex was so turned on as his hand rested on the back of Christina’s ass. If he had the chance he would had taken her right there in the park but he knew he had to be patient.

Christina now began to trust Alex like never before. He knew that Christina was becoming very vulnerable by the sessions and that it was only a question of time before he would take her like never before. That afternoon Alex shot off an email to Jim.

“She’s ready! I am going to take your hot milf wife next week at our next session.”

The email hit Jim hard at first even though this was what he had wanted all long. He wasn’t sure why he had felt so unsure about all of this even though he had waited a long time for it to finally become a reality.

That following week Jim set up his two cameras in the bedroom before going to work one morning. On his drive to work that day Jim could only think about what he was doing. He had set up all of this and it has gone just like he had planned it. He also wondered what his reaction would be when he reviews the video later that evening of his wife being fucked by another man. His cock was extremely hard that morning as he drove into work.

Alex once again drove Christina to the park that day for their weekly workout session. They had been about half way through their workout when a thunderstorm suddenly approached. They were quite away from Alex’s truck as the rain began to pound down on them. Alex wore a pair of white shorts that day with nothing on underneath them. With his wet shorts Christina was now able to see right through them. She noticed his bare butt as Alex quickly moved ahead of her going for his truck.

When they finally reached Alex’s truck they were soaked to the bones. They quickly climbed into Alex’s truck as he immediately removed his wet shirt and tossed it into the back of the truck.

“Christina why don’t you remove that wet shirt and just go home in your sports bra. You can also take off those wet shorts if you like,” Alex said to her.

Christina knew Alex was right as her shirt and shorts were extremely wet from the rain and she didn’t want to get Alex’s new truck any wetter than it already was. She then pulled her shirt up over her head and tossed it down onto the floor as Alex drove away from the park. Alex looked over at her to see if she was going to remove her wet shorts. Christina was a little apprehensible at first but a few seconds later began to remove her wet shorts. She now rode home in Alex’s trucks in just her sport bra and her white panties. Her nipples were quite noticeable as a cool breeze blew across her wet sport bra.

Christina on the drive home couldn’t but help glance over at Alex’s wet white shorts as they clung tightly to the bulge that had formed inside them. She instantly noticed the outline of his big cock as she tried in vain not to look over at him, but her inner desires rejected that notion. Every few seconds she would she would glance over at him. Alex immediately knew that she had been looking over at him and even caught her a few times looking. His plans for seducing her were now working out way better than he could ever plan it.

Once back at Christina’s home she began to remove her wet shoes and socks as she stood there in her wet bra and white panties. She then said to Alex, “Do you want to continue our workout session here?”

Alex in the meantime had come up behind her as he wrapped one of his arms around the front of Christina. His hand now sat right on the outside of her sports bra as Christina stood there in almost shock. A few seconds later Alex began to nibble on the back of Christina’s neck as she felt both of his hands on the outside of her bra. Then without any notice she felt her wet bra being lifted up over top of her tits as Alex hands began to fondle each of her hard nipples.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade



Christina felt a huge arousal shoot through her as Alex continued to nibble on the back of the neck while his strong hands grabbed and felt up each of her big tits. This went on for a good few minutes as Alex’s hand slowly moved down over top of her stomach. She immediately grabbed his hand as it rested just above the top of her panties. She knew he wanted to go farther with it but she also knew that she was a married woman.

Alex began to kiss her even more intently on the neck and even began to gently kiss her on the ear lobes. He then gently began to blow into her ear as he pressed his large cock up against her ass. Christina was now getting extremely turned on as a few seconds later she lifted her hand up off Alex’s. She began to tremble as Alex quietly slipped his hand into her white silk panties.

“Oh’ god! Oh’ god Alex!” Christina began to cry out as she felt his finger touch her swollen clit.

“You like it!” Alex whispered into Christina’s ear.

“Oh’ god yes!” Christina cried out.

Her husband was right about Christina as her body began to tremble hard as she felt a huge surge of arousal shoot right through her. Her desires for Alex were becoming more and more apparent as Alex teased her swollen clit with his finger for another few minutes.

He then whispered into Christina’s ear, “I want to take you now!”

Alex grabbed Christina’s hand and led her into the bedroom and closed the door. Jim now sat in his office nervously wondering if Alex was really fucking his wife of twenty years or not. He had no idea what exactly was happening back at his home but his cock was rock hard as he sat in his office not getting any work done.

Alex removed Christina’s bra and lay her down onto the bed. He climbed up in between her legs and slowly peeled away her tight white panties from her lovely body. His mouth quickly replaced them as he began to gently lick her swollen pussy. Christina immediately cried out as she felt waves of sexual energy shoot through her as Alex teased her pussy for a good several minutes with his tongue.

A short time later Christina began to moan out loudly as she grabbed the back of Alex’s head and pulled it tightly up against her swollen pussy. Her cries grew louder by the second as she began to grind her pussy hard against Alex’s mouth. A few seconds later Christina could only take so much as she began to cry out into a powerful orgasm.

“Oh’ god! Oh’ god Alex!” she cried out.

Her body shook hard on the bed for a good few minutes as her orgasm engulfed her. Alex continued to suck and lick on her wet pussy for a few minutes more as Christina continued to moan out.

Alex now lay flat on the bed as he removed his white shorts. His cock was already hard as it throb high into the air. Christina now had gotten her first look at Alex’s big cock. It was very close to 9 inches in length and was very thick. She knew his cock was very big but she had no idea that it was as large as it really was. She began to wonder if she could handle a cock that size as she now knelt down in between his legs. Her ass was pointed directly toward the camera that her husband had planted on the dresser. She bent down and began to suck hard on Alex’s big cock as it throbbed with excitement. She was so turned on now that Alex shoved her mouth all the way down the shaft of his big cock.

A few minutes later Alex rolled Christina onto her back and climbed on top of her. He pulled her legs wide apart as he sunk his big cock deeply into her swollen pussy. Her cries filled the room as she felt his big cock split her pussy wide open like never before.

Alex began to fuck her hard on the bed as Christina wrapped her arms tightly around him. He had been fucking her hard for several minutes when Christina felt a powerful orgasm coming on. Then a minute or so later Christina’s body began to tighten up as her fingernails dug deeply into Alex’s skin. She screamed out loudly as she started to cum very hard all over his big cock. When she was finally done cumming Alex had several scratch marks strewn about his back.

He now rolled over onto the bed as Christina was on top of him. She held her hands down tightly onto his chest as she began to slowly rock herself back n forth onto his cock. Alex grabbed and felt up each of Christina’s tits as she fucked him hard for several minute before once again cumming extremely hard on his big cock.

He kept things moving along quickly as he moved Christina onto all fours at the end of the bed. Her body and face now faced the camera that her husband had secretly planted on their dresser. Alex quickly mounted her from behind as he slipped his big cock back into her wet swollen pussy once again. Christina immediately cried out again in pleasure as she felt Alex’s cock opening up her cervix even more. The lips of her pussy were now stretched to their max as Alex began to ram his big cock deeply into her.

Alex gave it to her good and hard for several minutes from behind as Christina was close again to another powerful orgasm. He then grabbed the back of Christina’s hair pulling her head up off the bed so her husband Jim could see her facial expressions as Christina was about to cum.

Then just seconds later Christina cried out, “Give it to me! Give it to me harder! I am going to cum again!”

Christina started to cum once again as her facial expression told the whole story. She screamed out like never before as the sound of pounding flesh could be heard throughout the bedroom. Her orgasm was so powerful that her body went totally lymph as it crashed down onto the bed a few minutes later.

Alex quickly turned Christina over as her head hung over the front of the bed. He knelt down in between her legs as he began to fuck her very hard once again on the bed. Her lovely tits now moved in unison with every thrust of his big cock as he slammed it deeply into her.

He had fucked Christina hard for several more minutes as her moans had become almost instantaneous. He no longer could hold on any longer as he quickly yanked his big cock out of her pussy without any warning. His purplish colored cock throbbed with excitement as he pointed it directly down at Christina’s lovely tits. A few seconds later his cock began to explode as he shot several hard streams of cum all over both of Christina’s big tits. He made sure that her husband could see everything on tape as he hovered over top of her worn out body for a good minute as the last drops of cum oozed from his cock and down onto his lovely wife.

It had been almost twenty minutes later and the two of them were at it again. This time he had Christina up against her dresser as her face was only inches from the hidden camera. Alex had gotten in behind her and pushed his big cock back into her as he began to fuck her very hard once again from behind.

Christina now screamed out over and over,” Fuck me! Fuck me!”

A few minutes later she once again cried out into a powerful orgasm right in front of the hidden camera. Her husband Jim would now be able to see her facial expressions up close as she came very hard on Alex’s big cock once again.

Alex then moved Christina back over to the bed a he quickly got on top of her once again and began to pound his big cock back into her very hard. He had fucked her hard for several minutes as Christina nearly passed out from cumming so hard. Her orgasms were coming at a record rate as she could only take so much.

Alex quickly felt his own orgasm begin to build. He gave Christina several hard thrust with his cock before finally exploding deeply inside her. His cum oozed from the swollen lips of Christina’s pussy as he got up and began to get dress. Christina now still lay on the bed totally out of it as her body still trembled several minutes later.

Alex sent Jim a text from his truck that said, “I fuck her! Man was she a good fuck! I think you will be very happy with the tape!”

That night Jim had come home from work and couldn’t wait to view the tape of Alex fucking his wife. Christina was extremely quiet that night and decided to go to bed early. Jim now took the tape and loaded it up on his computer. His cock throbbed with excitement as he watched his wife of twenty years act like a total slut for another man.

When the tape finally ended, Jim finally jerked off as Alex’s cum oozed from her well fucked pussy. Jim was so turned on he couldn’t wait for their next session together.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments