Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Life Changing Event - Chapter 2

"After months of enjoying almost daily sex with Wanda and the twins, Tim is introduced to a MILF with needs."

120
22 Comments 22
7.7k Views 7.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second (and unplanned) chapter of A Life Changing Event. I hope you enjoy reading about Tim's changing life. <p> [ADVERT] </p>My thanks to ChrisM for his skilled editing."

It had been three months since Tim had been seduced by Emmy and her twin sister, Hannah. It had also been three months since his Realtor, Wanda, had walked into his condo and suggested there was nothing better than a horny MILF. Tim's life had most certainly changed in those three months.

As Hannah had suggested, she had Tim on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. She generally dropped in around 6:00 P.M. She stayed for several hours, having loud and physical sex with Tim. Hannah liked to change positions often. She was very fond of oral sex but shunned anal. When Hannah arrived, they seldom made it upstairs to Tim's bed. She wanted it right now and right here. Hannah generally went home around 10:30, thanking Tim for the night's entertainment and promising to see him again soon.

Emmy claimed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. She was not nearly as loud and vocally appreciative as her sister. Emmy preferred to have sex in Tim's bed. The only times she got overly loud was when Tim took her ass. Emmy loved anal and often squirted when having an orgasm with his cock in her ass. Like Hannah, Emmy generally went home after the night's events. Occasionally she would spend the night with Tim on Saturday. Emmy was sweet and loved to kiss. Her nipples were very sensitive, and she loved for him to pay plenty of attention to them. She especially enjoyed a tit fuck.

Wanda was a unique woman. Unlike the twins, who were in their early 20s, Wanda was a mature woman in her mid-40s. She had two teenage children and had a body that Tim admired. Wanda had wider hips than the twins and a well-developed chest. There wasn't anything sexual that she didn't do or enjoy. She especially enjoyed having Tim cum in her mouth. Wanda often told Tim that she got off on the feel of hot spunk coating her tongue. Unlike the twins, her visits to Tim's condo weren't on a schedule. Her husband traveled almost every week and she would come by when her hubby was out of town. She generally brought lunch, fed Tim, and fucked him for several hours.

To say the least, Tim's life had undoubtedly changed. He'd gone from a man that had no sexual contact other than self-pleasuring to someone having sex with multiple partners daily or weekly. Tim had lost his shyness and had become self-assured and confident. He generally took charge of his sexual sessions with his partners. He looked in the mirror more than once and asked how this had happened. As far as Tim was concerned, he was living a dream. He had two exceedingly beautiful young women taking turns satisfying his every sexual fantasy. Then add on to that an exceptional MILF who fed him before she fucked him. Could there be a better life?

On a Wednesday afternoon, Wanda showed up with lunch. She came in with packages as usual but seemed more keyed up than expected. Wanda insisted that they get to the bedroom first and could eat afterward. She got into the cowgirl position and rode him harder and faster than usual, ending with a loud and explosive orgasm. Collapsing on his chest, Wanda covered him with kisses before taking his load in her mouth.

As they lay there side by side, Tim asked, "Is something going on today? You seem a little more worked up than usual."

Wanda rubbed one of her large breasts across his lips. "I guess I am a little more excited than normal," she admitted. "I talked with a fellow real estate agent this morning, and the conversation was about sex. I admitted that I had a younger friend that satisfied my every need and gave me fresh reasons to face each day." Wanda wrapped her fingers around his still-wet cock. "I bragged about you a bit," she told Tim with a giggle.

"I know you have a good sex life with your husband," Tim said. "Why would you say I fill your needs?"

"You see, sweetie, Daniel and I have been together for over twenty years. You could say we grew up together. But there are sexual things that you and I do that I would never do with my hubby. I could never admit to him how much I love having a cock in my ass or how much I love to watch you masturbate. You are also bigger than Daniel, and that's an extra treat for me."

"Bigger?" he asked.

"Yeah, baby," Wanda said with a smile and squeezed his cock. "When I'm with you, I can let my hair down and do all the things I've fantasized about all my life. Tim, you are a wonderful partner, and I love you to death. I don't mean love in the romantic sense. I just mean that you are very special to me, and I wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize our relationship."

"You know how much I look forward to your visits," Tim added. "You are a wonderful lover."

Wanda began to stroke Tim's cock as she cuddled up to him. "You are the great lover," she insisted. "And I'm going to ask a favor of you."

"You know I'll do anything you need," Tim told her, feeling his cock beginning to grow again.

"I told you I was talking to a friend this morning, and that's what got my juices flowing. She's an agent who just went through a divorce about nine months ago. She was telling me how horny she was all the time. I gather she and her husband were very active sexually, and she's having difficulty doing without. Anyway, I thought perhaps you could give her a little of your time and help her out."

"Are you suggesting I have sex with her?"

"It's not like it's something you don't know how to do," Wanda said with a frown.

"So… you want to share me?"

"You aren't mine to share, Tim," Wanda said, still pulling on his almost hard cock. "I got excited about the things we do together and even more excited thinking of you taking care of Chloe. Her name is Chloe McFarland. She's a beautiful woman and not like anyone you've been fucking lately."

"How is she different?" Tim asked.

"First of all, she's a redhead," Wanda explained. "She has that soft white skin that only redheads have. I promise you'll love her tits and drool over her ass. She could get laid any place and at any time if she wanted to go out and meet men, but she won't. But I think she'd come here and play with you if you'd agree. And then maybe after you've taken away her stress, I could join the two of you. I've never been with a woman. I got all hot and bothered thinking about going down on Chloe."

That was an idea that tempted Tim. He'd seen many videos of threesomes but never taken part in one. He had once been with the twins simultaneously, but it wasn't a threesome. They wouldn't have any part of a sexual relationship with each other.

"How do you propose to get Chloe in my bed?"

"I told her about you, and she said how good it would be to have a fuck buddy. I suggested that I could see if you would be interested in giving her some of your time."

"Do you plan to bring her over and watch while I fuck her?" Tim asked.

"With your permission, I'll bring her over and introduce you. I would love to watch it, but I wouldn't do that immediately. Perhaps after you've been with her a few times, you could do me a favor and set up a threesome with her."

Tim could tell that the idea excited Wanda. She stroked his cock harder and faster. He could feel her nipples pressing against his skin. "Move up here and ride my face," he commanded her. "You are wet from thinking about licking another woman's pussy, and I want to taste yours."

It only took only two minutes for Wanda to have another massive orgasm. As she rolled off of Tim, Wanda stretched out on her tummy. "Fuck my ass, Tim," she growled. "I want your big cock in my ass and feel you fill it with your hot cum."

Wanda gave him quite a workout that afternoon. Tim wondered what Chloe would be like but felt confident that adding Wanda to the mix would make for some interesting and exciting adventures. He was almost disappointed to see Hannah show up a little after 6:00 that evening. But as soon as she stripped off her shirt to expose her naked body, Tim forgot he was tired. Hannah was ready to go and anxious about what he had to offer.

 

The following Tuesday, Wanda called to say she and Chloe would be at his condo around noon. She said they would bring lunch, and they could eat while he got to know her friend.

When the women arrived, Tim was ready for them. He had cleaned off his dining table and opened a bottle of wine. His standard working attire was shorts and a Hawaiian shirt, but today he wore slacks and a short-sleeved shirt with a button-down collar. Tim didn't know what to expect from Chloe, but he wanted to make an excellent first impression.

As they walked in his front door, Tim was instantly taken with Chloe. She stood tall in a business suit but couldn't hide an outstanding body. Chloe's hair was a beautiful shade of red that hung in curls over her shoulders. Her clothes weren't made to show off her figure, but she couldn't hide an impressive chest and beautifully rounded behind.

Tim held out his hand. "Hi, Chloe. Welcome to my home. It's very nice to meet you."

"It's wonderful to meet you, Tim," she replied in a soft, sexy voice. "Wanda has told me a lot about you."

Tim continued to hold Chloe's hand. "Since Wanda only sees me when she needs to relieve her stress, I hope she said good things about me." He could see a twinkle in her deep blue eyes.

"Let's just say that after Wanda told me about you, my panties were so wet I had to take them off."

"Yes, sir!" Tim thought. "This one doesn't play games. The gloves are off, and she's hot to trot."

Wanda interrupted the burning looks Tim and Chloe were trading by saying, "I picked up some sandwiches from the PMS Deli," she said, making a lot of noise as she opened the containers. "Are you serving wine, Tim?"

"Yes, indeed," he replied, finally taking his eyes off Chloe. "I seem to recall that you enjoyed this one the last time you were here."

Wanda touched his cheek. "The only thing I remember about the last time I was here was that you fucked me until I could hardly walk." She turned to Chloe. "You'll have to be careful with this man. Once he gets his motor running, he's hard to stop."

"I'll look forward to finding out for myself," Chloe said as she quickly looked at Tim and set down her handbag.

After ten minutes, Wanda could see that Tim and Chloe were totally wrapped up in each other. She put half of her sandwich into a bag and stood. "Listen, kids. I have an appointment to show a house very soon. I'll leave you two to get acquainted. Chloe, I'll talk with you later." Reaching the door, Wanda turned back to Tim with a smile. "And I'll see you in a couple of days." She closed the door and was gone.

"I thought she'd never leave," Chloe said with a grin. "Would you like to show me your bedroom? We can finish lunch later."

Tim followed Chloe up the stairs, his eyes glued on her rounded and shapely ass. He was hard by the time she stepped into his bedroom.

"Wanda told me you had a sexy bedroom," Chloe said, "I can see why she liked it. You walk in here and immediately want to take your clothes off."

"What an excellent idea," he said softly, unbuttoning her blouse. We'll get better acquainted when we're naked."

"I like the way you think, Tim. Do you need any help?"

"I don't think so," he said as he unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Tim stood back to admire Chloe in her panties and bra. They were dark green and absolutely lovely against her pale white flesh and red hair. "You have excellent taste in lingerie," he said, running his hands down her arms.

TaniaKlausTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaniaKlausTS

"It is my weakness," Chloe admitted. "I spend too much on these things that make me feel ultra-sexy."

He watched as she unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor beside her skirt. "Do they please you?"

"Simply magnificent," Tim whispered. Stepping forward, he lifted one breast in each hand. They were milky white with tiny pink nipples. "Sensitive?" he asked as he leaned over.

"Yes. Very," Chloe answered and gasped when he sucked a nipple into his mouth. "Very sensitive."

While he licked and sucked on one breast, his free hand held the other and massaged the nipple. Moving his mouth to the other breast, he fondled the first one. Tim could tell quickly that her breasts were sensitive as her breathing became pants.

"Oh, yes," she mumbled. "That's wonderful."

Tim put his free hand over her green panty-clad pussy and could feel the heat and growing wetness. When he sucked harder on the nipple, Tim felt her tremble and gasp as if she had an orgasm. Not wanting to waste any time while she was in the mood, Tim dropped to his knees and slowly pulled down the sheer garment, exposing a small red patch of hair just above her slit.

Leaning forward, Tim ran his tongue through her wetness, aiming for where he assumed he'd find her clit.

Chloe opened her legs wider and groaned, "Fuck yes!"

It took only a few minutes before Chloe had another orgasm. As her body shook, she pulled Tim up to his feet, kissing him passionately. "You're very talented," she whispered. "I've been in your bedroom for five minutes, and you've already brought me to two orgasms. How many more times can you do that?"

"As many times as you like," he said with a grin. "My job here is to please you so much that you'll want to return as often as possible."

Chloe unzipped his trousers, feeling inside for his cock. "I think you should be as naked as I am," she insisted, pulling his member from his pants. "I really need to be fucked, Tim. I'll repeat it. I need to be fucked. No need for sweet talk and foreplay. I want to be fucked hard and fast. I want to be fucked like the whore I am today. Can you do that for me?"

When he was completely naked, Chloe was still holding his stiff rod. "Would you mind letting me ride you first? I haven't had one of these things in my pussy for quite a while, and I'd like to work at my own speed." She looked into his eyes. "Does that sound good to you?"

"I can't imagine anything better," he said before kissing her. Tim lay on the bed with his thick cock pointing at the ceiling. "The next move is yours."

Chloe leaned over the bed to kiss his stiffy. She stroked it and licked the tiny clear bud of precum on its tip. Still holding his cock, Chloe climbed onto the bed and positioned herself above him. She pressed the head of his member and gently rubbed it against her vaginal opening. After thoroughly covering it with her copious juices, she pressed her pussy down until the head was entirely inside her.

"Yes," she groaned. As she took it deeper, Chloe groaned again, "Oh, fuck yes!" Once she had taken almost all of his staff, her body began moving slowly up and down. Her eyes were closed, and there was a smile on her lips. "What a wonderful cock," she moaned.

When she began sliding back and forth, Chloe began to whimper. "Oh, my god, Tim. This is so fucking good." Her hips moved faster and faster. Her whimpers became moans and groans. "Hold my tits!" she shouted. "Twist my nipples!"

Tim watched in amazement as Chloe brought herself to a massive orgasm, covering his crotch with her juices.

She collapsed on his chest, her chest heaving. "Oh, fuck, Tim. That was fantastic. Let's do that fifty more times." Chloe lifted her head and grinned at Tim. "Maybe fifty is a bit much, but a lot more would be good."

Tim rolled her into the missionary position, pulling her knees up and back to press against her beautiful breasts. "If I'm going to get that same reaction, you can bet I'll give you a lot more." He pressed his cock into her depths. "But now you're going to get the hard and fast you wanted." He began to pound her, feeling her fluids coating his balls as they slapped against her ass.

"Oh, my god, Tim!" she shouted. "That is so fucking good. Fuck me, baby!"

He didn't slow down until Chloe had another orgasm, but he didn't stop. "Was that what you had in mind?"

"Absolutely," she responded with a grin. "That was fucking awesome. I'm beginning to feel like a woman again."

Still moving slowly inside her, Tim said, "Perhaps we should get some ground rules before I continue. Do I need to be concerned about you getting pregnant? Do you have a preference on where I place my spunk?"

Chloe giggled. "You need not worry about getting me pregnant, Tim. I'm safe in that area. But when you're ready, I'd adore you to cum in my mouth. It's been a long time for me, and I love the feeling of a cock explosion in my mouth."

"Your wish is my command," he replied as he began moving again. "You won't have to wait long."

Two minutes later, Tim rolled over on his back, and Chloe attached her mouth to his pulsing dick. She didn't let go of it until it began to soften. "Oh my, but you are a big boy," Chloe said with a big grin. "The last time someone gave me that much spunk, I was in high school."

"I hope you enjoyed it," he said, still breathing hard.

"I did," she replied while kissing his neck. "We'll have to try that again when you feel up to it."

Tim pulled her body on top of his. "I thought you might be finished with me and ready to leave."

"Not a chance," she said, moving her mouth to his nipple. "I'll be here until you throw me out. I want all of this you can give me. I have to make up for lost time."

 

And it continued for the rest of the afternoon. Chloe was insatiable. Her begging for more drove Tim on. It was nearly 5:00 when Tim noticed his bedside clock. "Oh shit," he said and reached for his phone.

"What's the matter?" Chloe asked.

"I have a friend coming over around six. I need to see if I can call her off."

Chloe began to play with his cock while he waited for the phone call to be answered.

Finally, he said, "Hi, Emmy. Are you planning on being here at the regular time?"

Chloe listened when he said, "I'm asking because I have a friend here with me, and she may still be here when you arrive."

He was quiet, listening for a minute before saying, "Yes. She is quite beautiful and very horny."

After a few more seconds, he said, "I don't know. Let me ask." Tim lowered the phone and asked, "My friend wants to know if you'll share."

"What does that mean?" Chloe asked.

"If I understand her properly, she's asking if you'd permit her to join us."

"You mean… like a threesome?"

Tim spoke into the phone again. "You are proposing a threesome, right?" Then looking back at Chloe, Tim nodded his head. "She says that Tuesday night I belong to her, but she's willing to share me if you'd like something a little different."

"Today, I am the grand prize winner!" Chloe shouted, holding up her hands. "I'd love that. It's been years since I played with another woman. Tell her I said yes, yes, yes!"

 

A little past 6:00, Tim heard his front door open and close. He heard Emmy's footsteps on the stairs and saw her enter his bedroom.

Emmy stood inside the doorway, looking at Tim lying on his bed with a ball of red hair covering his midsection. The redhead was bobbing up and down. She watched momentarily before pulling off her clothes and sitting on the bed. "Is it my turn now?" she asked.

Chloe rolled over and gave Emmy a big smile. "Hi. I'm Chloe. I've been here with Tim all afternoon, and I'm willing to buy him from you."

"He's not for sale," Emmy said with a grin. "But I don't mind sharing for a bit." She reached over, putting her hand around Tim's cock and over Chloe's hand. "I've been thinking about this big tool all afternoon and need it badly."

"Please help yourself," Chloe giggled. "I don't mind watching someone as beautiful as you enjoying what I've already had."

Emmy straddled Tim, positioning herself over his stiff cock. "Hi baby," she said to Tim. "I'm sorry to be in such a rush, but I need a Tim injection right now." She lowered her body and groaned as his staff filled her.

After moving for a minute, Emmy reached out her hand and stroked Chloe's leg. "Why don't you ride his face while I ride his piece of steel?"

Chloe immediately moved, dropping her pussy over Tim's mouth. She smiled at Emmy, saying, "He's really good at this."

"He's the best," Emmy agreed. "You are gorgeous," Emmy said. "I love your tits."

"Thank you," Chloe replied. "But I'll bet Tim mauls yours with his mouth when you're together. I'll bet he's fond of a tit-fuck."

"Have you had one yet?" Emmy asked. "He does love them."

"I haven't had his cock between my tits or in my ass yet, but I'm expecting both."

Tim pushed Chloe off of his mouth. "All right, you two. That's enough talk about me like I wasn't in the room." Chloe moved off, as did Emmy. Tim got off the bed, saying, "I'm going downstairs to get some drinks. You two get acquainted while I'm gone. We'll work out a game plan when I get back."

Once he was gone, Emmy said, "Isn't he cute?"

"He is," Chloe said while reaching out her hand to hold one of Emmy's breasts. "He's an outstanding lover. I know because I've had ten orgasms so far. Maybe more."

"We've had a few nights where I lost track of how many I had. That man is a pleasure machine."

Chloe leaned over and kissed Emmy's breast. "You look to me like you were made for pleasure. When was the last time you tasted another woman?"

"It's been four or five years," Emmy answered, thoroughly enjoying the feel of Chloe's mouth and tongue on her breast.

 

It was ten minutes before Tim returned. He stopped dead in his tracks when he entered the room. He saw Emmy on her back with Chloe's pussy in her face. Likewise, Chloe was on top and busily licking Emmy's hairless pussy.

He set the glasses down and moved to sit in his oversized comfy chair. "This will be a show worth watching," he whispered.

After the two women had helped their partner reach orgasm, Chloe lifted her head and smiled at Tim. Her face was covered with Emmy's juices, and she was smiling. "If you're ready," she said in a sexy voice, "I think we're ready for some hard dick."

 

Emmy put on her clothes and returned to her condo around 11:00. She kissed Chloe long and hard and said she hoped they could get together again. She kissed Tim and suggested he would be hers all alone the next time.

Chloe curled up beside Tim. "If you don't mind, I'll stay the night. I still haven't had your cock in my ass, and that's all I need to complete the cycle."

"And what would you like for breakfast?" he asked.

"Your stiff rod between my tits."

"There's nothing subtle about you, Chloe," Tim laughed. "I'll do my best."

 

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments