Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Life for Rose

"Rose discovers what a MILF is."

29
13 Comments 13
44.5k Views 44.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
Rose had just recently turned fifty. For the last year, she had worked very hard to get her body back in shape. After three kids, she had let herself go, gaining weight with her first, then never losing it all before getting pregnant with her twins. She had gained almost hundred pounds with them, and only lost about forty-five pounds after they were born. Over the years she had made halfhearted attempts to lose weight, but whatever she lost, she ended up gaining back and more. She stopped weighing herself when she hit 225 pounds on her 5’ 4” frame, but knew she had gained more weight after that. Her oldest had gone to medical school and joined a family practice several years ago. The twins had gone to law school and opened an office together last year. After they had graduated from college, her husband had left her for a much younger women, saying he had been disgusted with her for so long, and had only stayed for the kids. Now that they were grown and on their own, he was leaving.

She had been devastated, never having had a clue. Sure, their sex life had slowed after the twins were born, but having three children under three years of age kept her pretty worn out. Eventually they started having sex less and less often, until it had almost stopped completely. But it had been so gradual, that she had not given it much thought.

After he left, Rose spent the better part of a year feeling sorry for herself and stressing about what had happened. A funny thing happened though. Instead of gaining weight, she actually lost almost twenty-five pounds. She felt better than she had in quite a while. She joined a local gym that also had a weight loss program. She began working out several times a week there and after a while, also began running on other days. The pounds began to melt off and soon she was down to about half of her former self.

When Rose started running, she eventually decided that she would train for the New York City Marathon and try to enter the one the following year so she had time to qualify. She had already run a number of half marathons and had done quite well on the last one, finishing third in her age group. After joining a local running club, she had also run three full marathons, finishing one in just a bit over three and a half hours. She was the oldest female member there, but could hold her own with kids half her age. For her fiftieth birthday, her kids had sent her to a spa for a makeover. Rose got a new hairstyle, tips on how to use her make up to the best advantage, as well as selecting a whole new range of colors for her. The spa also had a stylist who recommended some clothing styles that would show off her new body and told her what colors would look best.

When she would come into the club, several of the other members commented on the new clothing and hairstyle, telling her how hot she looked. She kind of laughed it off, but was secretly flattered. One day after running, she was in the shower in the locker room. She opened the curtain and grabbed her towel. One of the girls, Kathy, that had been out running with her was just stepping out of another shower and it seemed like she looked at Rose perhaps a little longer than normal. Then she smiled at her and went to her locker.

“That was a really great run today. I bet you are going to be just awesome in the Marathon.”

“I’ll be happy if I just finish it. I’m not a youngster anymore. My youngest kids are probably older than you.”

“No way! You can’t be a day over thirty-eight, and I’m almost twenty-six. Unless you started having kids awfully young, no way you could have kids older than me.”

Rose laughed.

“Thanks for that, you’ve made my day. But my oldest is twenty-nine and I have twemty-seven year old twins. And I have two grand kids as well, a five year old boy and a two year old girl.”

“Wow! You look awesome then! Say, would you like to go get a smoothie at the shop down the street? They have some pretty good health ones, perfect for after a workout. My treat.”

“That sounds good, but I insist on paying for my own.”

Rose and Kathy finished dressing, put their bags in their cars, then walked down the street to the coffee shop. They ordered a couple of smoothies, then found a table to sit at. Rose asked Kathy about herself, finding out she was a middle child and the only girl. Both her brothers were very protective of her. She had an MBA in art history and worked part time for the museum in town and also as a substitute teacher at the local high school.

“And what do you do Rose?”

“I am the office manager for a medical practice over in Franklin, and I also have a small business designing and making jewelry as well. The jewelry thing has been picking up since I got my website up and running. If it keeps up like this, I may be able to retire from my day job in the next few years.”

“I knew I knew you from somewhere! You work for Dr. Schiller’s practice don’t you? He’s my doctor.”

“Yes, I do. But I really don’t deal that much with patients unless there is some issue. So unless you haven’t paid your bill, I would not recognize the name or face.”

Kathy laughed.

“I always pay my bills. But you have lost a lot of weight and gotten into terrific shape! I always thought you were very cute, but you’re really hot now. I’m a bit embarrassed to say this, but I’ve had a few fantasies about you…”

“Hot? Fantasies? Well, now I’m blushing.”

“Please don’t. Just a silly thing some of my girlfriends and I do sometimes. Pick an actor or actress, or some other profession. Like what scientist would you do? Sometimes it’s just a person on the street, or someone you’ve seen somewhere. And you’ve been one of mine. But I may have to move you to a different category, now that I know your real age.”

“I’m confused. A different category? And what do you mean ‘do’?”

“Uhm, well… Maybe we should just forget this subject and talk about something else.”

“No no no. What do you mean?”

“I’m really embarrassed now. I should have kept my big mouth shut. I’m really sorry.”

Kathy grabbed her drink, got up and ran out of the shop. The next few times Rose went to the running club, Kathy wasn’t there. When a week went by and she still hadn’t shown, Rose asked the trainer if he knew where she was.

“Oh, she said her schedule had changed and she needed to switch around to some other days and times. I think she will be in later this evening around 7.”

“Thanks. I was just wondering because I haven’t seen her and hoped nothing had happened.”

Rose went home but around 8 pm, headed back to the club. She parked and checked for Kathy’s car, then waited for her to come out. When she spotted her, she got out of her car and walked up to her.

“Rose!”

“I think we need to talk Kathy. Did you really change your training days because your schedule changed, or because of what happened last week?”

“I was just so embarrassed after what I said, I couldn’t face you again. I’m so sorry.”

“Well, it took me a while to figure out what you meant and I think I finally did. But you shouldn’t be embarrassed; I’m flattered that you could think of me that way. If anything, I’m embarrassed because I had no clue what you were talking about. And I really hope you will come back to your old schedule.”

“Well, this one really is rather inconvenient.”

“Good. It’s settled then. I expect you back soon. And maybe we can start over.”

“I’d like that.”

The day of the big race finally came. Rose and Kathy started the race together, but had agreed that if one of them slowed down, the other would go on ahead and get the best time they could. The two women stayed together until about mile sixteen when Rose was beginning to feel the effects of crossing the Queensboro Bridge, so Kathy went on ahead. Rose just concentrated on finishing the race, getting her second wind around mile eighteen. She had long ago lost sight of Kathy and hoped she was doing well. While she was running, she checked her time periodically and was still on track for a decent finish.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

With a final spurt the last hundred yards, she crossed the line with her best time yet. Kathy was there cheering for her and hugged her, then leaned in and planted a kiss right on her lips. Rose was a bit taken aback, but chalked it up to the excitement of the moment.

“So how did you do Kathy? I lost sight of you after a few minutes, but got my second wind a couple of miles later.”

“I finished about ten minutes or so ahead of you, but you were awesome! I can’t wait to get all the final stats. I think you did really well in your age group.”

After they posed for some pictures and congratulating some of the other runners, they headed back to their room at the hotel to shower and wind down a bit. There were some after parties going on all day and night and they had been invited to a couple of them. After they got dressed, Kathy commented on how hot Rose looked all dolled up and not to be surprised if she got hit on, then they left for the first party around 5 pm, but left for another after about ninety minutes. The next party they hit seemed to be mostly men, but they did see Jake, the other member from their club that had run, and that had driven to NYC with them. They confirmed plans to meet for brunch the next morning before heading back home. Rose and Kathy mingled a bit more, then a couple of the other female runners came over and invited them to another party.

“It will be a bit quieter than this one and I think both of you will really enjoy yourselves.”

After discussing it for a few minutes, they decided to go. The four of them grabbed a cab to another hotel about two miles away. After taking the elevator to the top floor, they went to a private suite. Several other rooms also had the doors open and they could see there were people in all of them. When they walked in, Rose immediately noticed there were no men in the room, at least that she could see. They went in and the other two girls introduced them to several others. While there were several women that looked to be a little older, most looked around Kathy’s age.

A few of the older women were surrounded by younger girls, and she noticed there seemed to be a lot of hugging, touching and kissing going on. Kathy took her by the arm and led her to the bar, where they ordered some drinks. They mingled around asking other runners how they had done and exchanging stories. A number of the younger girls came up to Rose and it seemed to her, they hung around longer than what would be considered just politeness. She thought about what Kathy had told her that one day and earlier in the evening. She also noticed that when some of the younger girls seemed to be getting too close, Kathy would grab her hand or rub her arm.

As the evening wore on, Rose noticed women leaving in couples and that the party was beginning to thin out. Kathy had stayed close and had hugged her numerous times. And Rose was certain that some of the brushes to her boobs were not accidental. Finally, Kathy suggested they head back to their hotel, and on the ride back, rested her head on Rose’s shoulder. As soon as they entered their room, Kathy turned and gave her a big kiss, pushing her tongue into Rose’s mouth. Rose felt herself responding.

“God, I have been wanting to do that forever! But especially tonight. After seeing all those other girls fawning over you…well, I have to admit I got a bit jealous.”

“Jealous?”

Kathy giggled.

“It’s so cute that you didn’t notice. I think you are the hottest woman I know and have wanted you since the first time I saw you at the club.”

“But, I’m not a lesbian. I was mar…”

Kathy leaned in and kissed her again, cutting her off mid-sentence. She reached for Rose’s breast and began massaging it through her dress. When Rose did not resist, Kathy reached behind her back and pulled down the zipper, slipping the dress off Rose’s shoulders and sliding it down to the floor. She moved her head down and began sucking on her breast through the thin lacy bra Rose was wearing. When Rose began mewing softly, Kathy deftly removed the bra and sucked the nipple deep into her mouth. She pushed her against the wall and wedged a leg between Rose’s legs.

Rose found herself stepping out of her dress and spreading her legs. When Kathy pushed a knee up into her pussy, Rose rode it back and forth as she felt herself getting wet. When Kathy heard Rose’s breath begin to come in shallow gasps she led her to the bed. After quickly removing her own clothes, she slid the panties off Rose’s hips, then pushed her down and straddled her. She pinned her arms down under her shins as she leaned in for a deep kiss. Her tongue parted Rose’s lips and pushed in, swirling around. Her hands cupped Rose’s breasts and squeezed them, bringing soft moans from her. When she used her fingers to pinch the nipples, Rose’s entire body shivered.

Rose began responding, sucking Kathy’s tongue deeper into her mouth and arching her hips. Kathy leaned from side to side and released Rose’s arms. She immediately grabbed Kathy’s ass and squeezed, then raked her nails up and down her back. Kathy slowly slid down Rose’s body, kissing and nuzzling her neck and shoulders. When she replaced her hand with her mouth on Rose’s breast, she was rewarded with a loud moan. Rose grabbed the back of her head and held it down. Kathy sucked harder and took the nipple in her teeth. After going back and forth between both breasts a few times, Kathy moved lower down, licking her way down to Rose’s mound.

Rose was going crazy, never having had an experience quite like this. Her breasts were engorged and her nipples were rock hard. Her pussy was on fire and dripping wet. She spread her legs open wider and tried to push Kathy’s head down lower. She no longer was thinking about the fact of having another woman about to pleasure her, or even the age difference.

“Oh god!”

Kathy flicked her tongue, using her thumb to expose the clit. Rose jumped. Kathy took a long slow lick. Rose pulled Kathy’s head down into her and screamed. Kathy pushed two fingers into her pussy while sucking Rose’s clit into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. She felt the muscles grip her fingers and felt Rose tense. As she twisted her fingers deep inside, Rose exploded, her hips bucking high off the bed. Kathy rode her, keeping her mouth wrapped around Rose’s clit and pushed another finger inside. Rose was screaming between raspy gulps of breath.

“Don’t... Stop... God!”

Finally, Kathy removed her mouth, looked up at Rose and smiled. She continued gently twirling her fingers in and out of Rose’s pussy as the spasms slowly subsided. She moved back up to her breasts and began sucking on one while continuing to fuck her pussy. She could feel Rose’s heart pounding against her cheek and hear her breathing slowly return to normal. She moved her head up further and kissed her, staring into her eyes.

After a few more minutes, Kathy turned Rose onto her side. She reached under the pillow and pulled out the feeldoe she had placed there earlier. She slipped one end into her own pussy, then slid the other end into Rose, replacing her fingers. She started slowly stroking the dildo in and out, and heard Rose moaning in response. She took her time, allowing her own wave to rise as well. When she was close and could tell that Rose was nearing another orgasm, she increased the pace fucking her hard and deep, feeling the pounding in her own pussy as well. When Rose began to tense, then spasm again in an orgasm, Kathy felt her own pussy explode. She finally collapsed and held Rose in her arms with the dildo still inside both of them.

They lay there together like that until both their breathing and heart beats returned to normal.

Oh my God! That was amazing.”

“So glad you enjoyed it. Now, just what is it you were saying about not liking girls?”

They both laughed at that. Kathy removed the dildo and they fell asleep in each other’s arms. In the morning, they packed and met Jake for brunch, then took turns driving the seven hour return trip to the club where they had left their cars. After unloading their bags, Jake drove off. They put their bags into their vehicles, then kissed goodbye.

“Rose, I think this is going to be the start of a long friendship.”

“I think so too…”

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments