Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Special Kind Of Wife

"Jessica determines that she will use her body to pull her husband's head out of his work."

95
33 Comments 33
18.5k Views 18.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"A Special Kind of Wife is a four-part series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Part 2 will be out in about a week."

Part 1

He glanced down at the corner of his computer screen to see that it was almost 1:30. Jordan had been sitting here at his kitchen table since shortly after eight o’clock in the morning. It was Saturday and he was still working. “God,” he said aloud. “All I’ve done for the past year is work. When does it end?”

Jordan Barnes was an upwardly mobile, mid-level manager in a large organization. At forty-two years of age, he had outperformed most people in his company and gained an excellent reputation. He worked hard to maintain his path to the top. In a word, he was driven toward success. He had a generous salary and a sweet bonus program. His career was zooming, but the work seemed to be unending.

Leaning back in the chair, Jordan glanced out the windows to see his wife, Jessica, working with the plants on their deck. As he had a million times, Jordan’s eyes went straight to her magnificent ass. She was wearing those white shorts he loved so much. They made a perfect frame for her bottom. Jess stood as if admiring her plants and turned so that he could see her face.

“You are so beautiful,” he said to the air. Jessica was six years younger than Jordan. They had met at a party shortly after she graduated from college. He was taken by her from across the room and quickly found someone to introduce them. Two weeks later, she spent the weekend with him in his apartment and they had been together ever since. Jordan noticed her nipples poking through the lavender cotton sweater she was wearing. He encouraged her to go braless, but she insisted that her breasts were too large to free them.

She turned her backside to him once again, bringing an image to his mind. He suddenly remembered a spring afternoon over a year ago. He was sitting on the deck with a beer in his hand when she walked up, took the beer from him to take a swallow. While she was drinking, Jordan ran his hand up the inside of the shorts to grab a handful of her butt cheek. When she smiled at him, he did the same with his other hand.

“What are you doing, mister?” she had asked.

“I’m grabbing the most beautiful ass in town.”

“Don’t let the neighbors see,” she cautioned.

“I don’t care who sees,” he insisted. “Anyone would agree that you have the finest ass they’ve ever seen.”

“Jordan, you are so full of it,” she had laughed. But she stopped laughing when his fingers moved between her legs. “Hey,” she said in a voice little more than a whisper.

“Here’s something else that’s the best in town,” he smiled up at her as a finger slipped inside her.

“Jordy, you can’t do that outside,” she gasped.

“Why not? You’re my wife and, based on how wet you are, I think you need some attention.”

“Let’s go inside,” she said softly, with her eyes closed, obviously enjoying the sensation caused by his finger.

“I don’t think so,” he said as his other hand unbuttoned her shorts. In a flash, the shorts were down around her ankles. Before she could object, Jordan had pulled her lacy white panties down to her knees and was fingering her again. “It feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, baby. It feels wonderful, but we can’t do this outside.”

“Bullshit,” he growled as he turned her, bending her over the deck railing. He ran his hands up under her sweater to find she wasn’t wearing a bra. Taking one full, firm breast in each hand, Jordan pressed his hard cock against her. “I think you just came out here to tease me. You just wanted to get me excited enough to take you right here.”

“I do want you to take me, but we can’t do it here,” she insisted again in a whispering voice.

Jordan dropped his shorts and took out his stiff, throbbing rod. “I want this right now,” he growled as he pressed his cock against her wet opening. Jordan forged ahead, putting all of his good-sized cock into his wife. Placing his hands on her hips, he began pumping in and out of her while his eyes rested on Jessica’s sexy white bottom.

Now, sitting in the chair in his kitchen, Jordan was remembering that afternoon. He recalled how he pounded her for what seemed like a very long time. She had been very quiet, but he knew Jess enjoyed it by how she moved and shook her head. When he slowed down, she pressed back against him wanting more.

Jordan remembered reaching his limit, pulling out and spraying his hot cum all over her perfect ass. Holding his cock in his hand, he had rubbed the head through the streams of spunk before he pressed it against her puckered opening.

“Hey there, buddy!” Jess said as she stood up and pushed back. “That thing you’re playing with is an exit.”

He recalled how they had both laughed, but he would have been happy to keep going if she hadn’t stopped him. But now, remembering the event, he was almost panting and his cock was as stiff as a rock. “When was the last time we had sex?” he wondered. “Oh, that’s just sad,” he said aloud when he couldn’t remember the last time.

Jessica came into the family room from the deck. Jordan watched as she stopped and bent over the couch to get the television remote. “Honey, do you mind if I turn on the TV?” she asked without looking back.

“Not a problem,” he answered, his eyes fixed on her perfect bottom. As she stood there, looking for a program, Jordan got up. Walking up behind her, he slipped his hands up under her sweater, cupping her breasts.

“Oh, hello,” she said sweetly, putting her hands on his. “Did you find what you were looking for?”

“Yes, I did,” he replied, pulling her back against him and squeezing her breasts.

Jessica wasn’t planning on objecting in any way. It had been way too long since her husband had paid any attention to her. “Is that a banana in our pocket, or are you glad to see me?”

Pressing his erection into her, he forced his lips through her blonde, shoulder-length hair to find her neck. After kissing her several times, Jordan whispered, “I was just thinking how much I needed to hold these beautiful breasts.”

“Do I get to hold that piece of iron you’re pressing into my back?” she asked.

“I hate to disappoint you, babe,” he said between kisses, “But what you’re feeling is my hard cock that has decided he needs to get inside you.”

“What a lovely thought,” she responded, wiggling her but against him.

Jordan turned his wife around, pulling her into a face-smashing, passionate kiss. In seconds they were both engulfed in a sexual fire that threatened to burn them. Dropping to his knees, Jordan pulled her shorts down to her ankles and literally ripped her panties off. His mouth dropped to her mound as he began to shower her with kisses. When she stepped out of her shorts, Jessica left her legs open wide enough for Jordan to get his mouth between her legs.

“You taste so good,” he told her as his tongue ran through her folds. Jordan slipped a finger into her extremely wet pussy, sliding it through her with ease. He added a second finger when his tongue found her clit. His fingers found her sensitive spot and began to work it as his tongue and lips covered her nub. In seconds, Jessica’s fingers were digging into his hair. She threw her head back and groaned.

Jordan might have been out of practice, but he still knew how to get his wife off. He knew the signs and understood she would reach orgasm very quickly. When it hit her, she screamed and covered his face with her juices. Jordan stood and pulled her into another soul burning kiss. He knew how crazy she could get when she tasted herself on his lips and tongue.

Jessica was clawing at his shorts when he stood back and yanked them down. Spinning her around, Jordan pressed her chest down against the back of the couch. He looked down to see her opening glistening in the sunlight, seeming to beg for his cock. Putting the head to her entrance, Jordan slammed it home in one hard push.

“Oh, fuck!” Jessica screamed. “Give it to me, Jordy!”

Jordan almost froze. In the years they have been together and all of the times they had made love, Jess had never used the word ‘fuck’ and was rarely loud during sex. He grabbed her hips and began to pound her, having absolutely no thoughts of being gentle or moving slowly.

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck,” she growled. “I need your hard cock, baby! I need you inside me! Fuck me!”

Again Jordan almost stopped. Was he having a dream? Who was this woman he was fucking? To his amazement, her vocal appreciation continued. She got louder and demanded that he squeeze her tits and twist her nipples. “Tits?” His wife had never once referred to her breasts as tits. When she was lighthearted, she might call them ‘boobs’ or ‘boobies’ but never tits. His sweet wife didn’t use vulgar language. He might have been surprised by her vocalization, but it damn sure turned him on.

“I’m gonna cum!” he warned her.

“Cum in my pussy!” she demanded. “I want to feel you cum inside me, baby. I want it all!”

“Pussy?” he shouted in his mind just as his head blew off and his cock fired off a massive amount of spunk.

Jordan could hardly breathe. He was gasping for air and his legs were about to give out. Jessica pulled two pillows off of the couch and dropped them on the floor, watching her husband slide down her legs and recline with his head on a pillow. She lay down beside him, putting an arm across his chest and a leg over his.

When his breathing was close to normal, Jessica kissed his cheek. “That was fantastic, Jordy. Don’t you think?”

“Who was that woman I was…”

“The woman you were fucking?” she asked with a grin. “I believe it was me. Your sweet wife.”

“I don’t understand,” he managed to say as he looked into her big brown eyes.

Jessica could see the confusion on his face and decided to explain things. She kissed him again before saying, “Let me clear things up for you. I’ve been very concerned about your health for the past year. You work too much and you’re constantly stressed. I’ve tried to help you, but I just haven’t been able to get through. You are just determined to kill yourself working.”

Getting in his face and looking very serious, she said, “I just won’t have you dropping dead. I love you too much and I need you here with me. Do you know how long it’s been since we had sex? I’m sure you don’t, but I do. It’s been over nine months. That’s just too long for a marriage to survive. You may not think it, but I need sex too.”

Jordan started to speak, but Jessica put her hand over his mouth. “You just listen a bit. I had a long conversation with one of my female friends at work maybe six months ago. She had been through something similar with her husband. My friend explained to me that it was my job to keep you from working yourself to death. She explained that it was my job as your wife to keep you relaxed and stress-free.”

JassBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JassBloom

“What’s that got to do with your language?” he managed to say.

“My friend suggested that I start watching porn at home while you were working. She said that I should watch what the actors do and decide if I gave you that kind of attention. I admitted to her that our sex was kind of basic. I didn’t do a lot of oral and had never let you cum in my mouth. She wanted to know if we had anal sex, but she already knew that I was too much of a tight ass to consider letting you have my rear.”

“It’s a great ass,” Jordan said with a smile.

“In fact, that’s what she said,” Jessica explained. “She told me that she would be willing to bet a lot of money that you had been lusting for my ass since the day we met. Would that be true?”

“I’ll be honest here,” he said with a shy grin. “I was lusting for your ass before I ever saw your face.”

“So, you admit it. You do want my ass?”

“I’m a man. Your ass is fantastic. I’ve hinted at anal sex through the years, but you’ve always pointed out that your ass is an exit.” Jordan still had a look of disbelief on his face. “What did you learn from watching porn?”

Running her hand down his chest until she touched his still wet member, Jessica announced, “I learned that real women love sex. I’ve always loved it, but never let you know what a good job you were doing. The women in those films are making noises so that their partner understands how happy they are. And quite frankly, the women with the dirtiest mouths excited me the most. I was hoping that my being loud and dirty would excite you.”

“It did,” Jordan said with a laugh.

“Good. Then you can expect it to continue because I get excited too saying the things I’m thinking.”

“The things you’re thinking?”

“Of course, what I’m thinking. Don’t you think that I’m thrilled when you push your hard cock into me? I’m thinking that I want you to go crazy fucking me. And yes, in my head, that’s what I’m saying.”

“That’s good to know,” he said with a chuckle. “Then maybe I can say what I’m thinking.”

“Oh, I hope you will,” she replied quite earnestly. “I knew the first time I spent the night with you that you loved my tits because the next morning they were sore from all of your sucking, biting and squeezing. But the best thing would be for you to tell me what you’re thinking.”

“I think I can do that,” he said as he tenderly touched her face.

“As of this moment, I’m going to become your dirty slut. You are free to do or say anything you want. I will be your personal whore. However, if you get your nose stuck in those reports or spent too much time working on analytics, I plan to get between your legs and suck that beautiful cock into my mouth.”

“So, you think it’s beautiful?” he said with a laugh.

“I do. I always have thought it was beautiful and I’m so very grateful that I picked a man with a cock that fills me up and stretches me. I can’t wait to see what it’s like to have it in my ass.”

“You’re really serious about this ass thing?”

“Absolutely,” she answered. Then getting up on her knees, Jessica said, “You wait right here. Don’t move. I have something to show you.”

Jordan watched as she ran down the hall and up the stairs, her beautiful butt still bare and untouched by her lavender sweater.

A few moments later, Jessica was back and standing over her husband. “See what I have?”

Reaching out, Jordan took two butt plugs from her hand. One was slightly larger than the other. “Where did you get these?”

“At Ms. Cynthia’s Toy Store,” she answered with a grin.

“When?”

“About a month ago. I needed to practice with them.”

“Practice?”

“Sure,” she said while pointing to his hand. “I started with the small one, then worked up to the larger one. And now I’m using the biggest one.” Jessica turned around so that he could see the round red handle of the butt plug inside her.

“I’ll be damned,” he gasped.

Kneeling down beside him, Jessica seemed to gush. “I wore one to work last Tuesday. At noon I had to drive over to the mall and park so that I could masturbate. I was so worked up that I just couldn’t stand it any longer.”

“You masturbated in the car?” he said in disbelief.

“Of course,” she insisted. “I couldn’t exactly masturbate at my desk. I make too much noise when I cum.”

“You’re telling me that you masturbate? I would not have guessed that you did.”

“Sometimes, you are so silly,” Jessica said as she pinched his cheek. “I started masturbating back when I was sixteen. I’m not going to say that I did it a lot, but when I felt the need. But now that I’m watching a lot of porn, I’m masturbating several times a day. You know, once you start, you just want more and more.”

Jordan was flabbergasted at his wife’s words. “How do you do it?” he finally managed to say.

“With my fingers,” she said with a blush. “I was hoping that we could go to Ms. Cynthia’s Toy Store together and pick out a few toys for me to use for your pleasure.”

“Sex toys for me?”

“No,” she said in a loud voice. “Toys for me to use. I’ve learned that most men enjoy watching women use their sex toys. Wouldn’t you like to watch me riding a big plastic dick?”

It was difficult for Jordan to come to the conclusion that this woman was his wife. The same wife who had always been prim and proper. The same woman who covered her mouth when she had an orgasm for fear of making noise. The only thing boldly sexual that Jessica had ever done was to shave her pubic hair while insisting it was so she could wear a bikini. He could only dream of his beautiful wife being wildly sexual. And now… Was she being truthful?

To Jordan’s surprise, Jessica leaned over and took his cock into her mouth. It wasn’t that she had never done it before, but it had always been at the beginning of their lovemaking. She had never put his cock in her mouth after and during sex. Apparently, their sex discussion had caused his manhood to stand up again.

Jessica took about half of his thick cock into her mouth, working it up and down. After a minute, she stopped, moving back to his face. “I had no idea you would taste so good after fucking,” she said with a look of amazement on her face. “I guess that’s a combination of your juices and mine.” Jessica turned again to continue with her oral exercise.

Now she was making noises, moaning as she took his staff deeper into her mouth. Jess turned so that Jordan could see her ass. The red tip of the butt plug was visible and increased his excitement level. Moving once again, she straddled him, placing her sex almost directly above his face. The aroma of her pussy was intoxicating, causing him to lift his head and run his tongue through her folds.

Jessica let the cock drop out of her mouth. She looked back between her legs at her husband, saying, “Yes, baby! Lick my pussy and I’ll cum on your face.”

He didn’t need a second invitation. Jordan pulled her sex to his mouth and began to lick and suck on her clit. Seconds later, he began to twist and tug on the plug in her ass.

Jess’s moans got louder and her sucking more intense. She wrapped the fingers of one hand around the shaft of his cock, sliding it up and down in a counter-movement to her mouth. The fingers on her other hand began massaging his balls, squeezing them gently but firmly.

Jordan was so wrapped up in this amazing combination of mouths and tongues that his orgasm was utterly unexpected. His cannon went off deep in his sweet wife’s mouth. It felt so good. He was unable to consider what he had done until the last volley was gone. His eyes opened wide. “Oh, fuck. What have I done?”

Just then, Jessica pushed her pussy harder onto his face and shuddered in her own orgasm. His face was covered with her juices that he licked up with delight. After all these years, it was the first time Jess had cum on his face. Outstanding!

It took a little while, but Jessica slowly turned around, observing her husband’s wet face. She dropped her mouth to his creating a scorching kiss. He could taste the saltiness of his own cum in her mouth and knew that she would be able to taste herself on him. Glorious!

When Jessica finally pulled away from his lips, she gushed, “Oh fuck, honey! That was fantastic. Why haven’t you cum in my mouth before? I thought it might be awful, but it was wonderful. I made you cum with just my mouth and tongue. It felt so great.” She gave him a shy smile and said, “It tasted great too. I’m so sorry I haven’t done that before. I promise to do it a hundred more times.”

Jordan had to laugh. He had just spent the sexiest thirty minutes of his life and now had promises for it to continue. Could that be possible?

Jessica sat up, pressing her wet sex against the bare skin of his chest. “Maybe we need to have something cold to drink before the next step,” she told her husband.

“What would our next step be?” he asked.

“You’re going to take my ass, you silly boy. I just can’t wait, but I know you need a little rest first. How about a beer? Would that be refreshing without slowing down the rejuvenation of your wonderful cock?”

“That sounds like a super idea,” Jordan said as he rolled over to get to his feet.

Jumping to her feet, Jessica rushed into the kitchen to get the beer from the fridge. Once she had it, Jess turned to see her naked husband standing at the end of their kitchen table looking at his computer.

“Oh no, you don’t!” she shouted at him. “You are through with that computer for today. Your only interest is taking care of your wife.”

He grinned at Jess, standing there with a beer in each hand, without a stitch on below her waist. “I’m just turning it off, babe,” he said with a smile.

“Don’t you even think of turning it on again,” she huffed and set the beer on the countertop and reached for glasses. “You are mine for the rest of the day.”

“I like the look,” he told her as he walked into the kitchen. “That just might be the perfect thing for you to wear around the house. Something light to cover your braless chest and nothing covering your perfect ass.”

Jessica handed him a glass of beer and touched her glass to his. “Here’s to lots more hot sex.”

“I’ll drink to that,” he said before taking a long swallow. “Since it appears to me that you had all of this planned out, would you like to let me know what’s coming up?”

Reaching down, Jessica wrapped her fingers around his member. “This will be coming up several more times today. I’m very anxious for you to take my anal cherry, and maybe after that, we’ll take a little nap. I’ve made a dinner reservation at Tony’s Italian Restaurant, just down the street from Ms. Cynthia’s Toy Store. We’ll have something to eat, do a little shopping and then come home for some more outrageous fucking.”

“You do have a way with words, Jess,” Jordan said as he pulled his wife close.

“I hope you like the words I’m using, Jordy, because I plan to be using them a lot more. A man’s slut should be able to express herself very clearly.”

As they walked up the stairs to the master bedroom, Jordan could see the butt plug's red end moving from side to side with each step she took. A thought passed through his mind. “If this is a dream, it’s the best one I ever hand.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments