Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Unique Relationship Ch. 02

"First part of my date with Lori (half erotic/half non erotic)"

14
2 Comments 2
14.7k Views 14.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I woke up and looked around for my phone. I found it on Lori's side of the bed. It was 10:00 am. I already had 10 texts from Lori and 3 missed calls. 

Let me fill in the blanks of why I awoke in Lori's bed. After the first night we made love Lori offered me the position as a "full-time nanny," which is why I am living at her house. I really don't work though. I have basically been her fuck buddy for the last 6 weeks since our first night together. She cooks dinner, cleans the house (whatever the maid doesn't clean), and we have sex. Well oral sex at least. I may have made Lori pregnant. The first, and only, time we had sex she told me no condom, and then told me to pull out after I was already cumming. Since then it's just been blow jobs. But I'm not complaining. Her texts are probably about the doctors visit she had this morning. It's been 6 weeks since the possible conception and all tests have been negative, she started birth control the week after our scare. So either she is pregnant or the birth control stopped her period. 

I looked down at my phone to end the suspense, but all the messages said call me. They were 30 minutes old so I figured I was in trouble. 

I slid my icon across the screen automatically calling her back. Aaaaand ring, ring, ring, "Hello?"

"Hey baby, so sorry I didn't get your messages."

"It's no problem, I'm pulling in the garage now. Come out here. I have a surprise for you."

Dammit. A "surprise" I'm too young for this. I'm only in my second year of college and my girlfriend who is 20 years older than me is probably pregnant. Ugh. 

I walked into the garage as she put the car in park. Today she was driving her "mom" car not her "sexy MILF car" as I called it. (An Expedition and a Mercedes she bought 2 weeks ago) 

She stepped out of the car in her white short short short shorts and black tank top that showed her cleavage and some bra side boob.

I kissed her on the forehead and said, "Good morning sweetie."

"Hey stud."

"So?"

"So what?"

"Dammit, Lori, are you pregnant?"

"I was going to let you fuck me, but I'm not so sure now."

"So if we can fuck that means you're not pregnant?"

"Nope." I breathed a sigh if relief and Lori said,

"I bet you're hungry."

"I am."

Lori walked into the kitchen and began to make breakfast. Nothing major she had already eaten. 

I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I had a scruffy beard going on, but Lori said she liked it. Especially when I kissed her or ate out her pussy. I put on deodorant and cologne and combed my hair. 

I walked up behind Lori, and I was completely naked. I pressed my boner right up against her taut ass and wrapped my arms around her grabbing her breasts. All the blowjobs in the world can't take your mind off 6 weeks of no warm pussy around your cock. 

"Jim, aren't you going to eat first? I made you breakfast."

I didn't answer. I grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it over her head exposing her large bra encased tits. Next I unbuttoned her barely there shorts and dropped them to the ground. After that came the bra. Out popped her marvelous mounds of mammaries. Only a slight sag due to the post divorce boob job, but hey. I wasn't complaining. Lastly, off with her panties. 

Now both of us standing in the kitchen completely nude I spun Lori towards me and picked her up. No time for foreplay I needed to fuck my lovely girlfriend. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I aimed my cock at her pregnancy protected, and unusually hairy pussy. 

My cock began to slide in thanks to gravity, well I guess she was really sliding "on." With my hands on her ass I picked her up a little then dropped her and slammed my dick into her pussy. Once I was completely in I did it again, and again, and again. Our bodies were slapping together. 

Pretty soon my arms got tired so I put Lori on the floor. Turned her around and bent her over the kitchen counter. We fucked as I slammed into her pussy. I was holding her boobs and playing with her nipples. Leaning up I could place kisses on her back and neck. 

I reached onto the counter and retrieved the grape jelly that was out. I used my hands and pulled out a large amount. I split it between my hands and I rubbed it onto Lori's swaying boobs. Her nipples became even harder from the cold substance. She began toying with her clit and her pussy started convulsing around my cock as she began her orgasm. As I continued to thrust I was also trying not to climax yet. Lori came down from her orgasm and disconnected herself from me. 

Turning towards me I could see her jelly covered tits. I leaned down to clean one up and Lori placed her hands on my head and pulled me into her breasts. I got some of the jelly cleaned up, but a lot of it ended up on my face. 

After cleaning off both of her breasts Lori suggested, "Let's go shower. You can come with me so we can take care of this," she was referring to my penis and she used it like a leash pulling me to the master bathroom. 

We arrived and my hot MILF girlfriend started the water in the big walk in shower. 

"Lori, what do you think about going out tonight?"

"What day is today? Friday, yes! I can take the kids to their grandparents house and we can go out."

"Awesome. I think it's appropriate to celebrate."

"Of course!"

The water wasn't warm yet and we continued talking and I came up with an idea. "How about I drop you and the kids off at your parents house and you can get ready there then I can pick you up later like it really is a date."

Lori contemplated and then answered, "Ok, but does that mean that you are going to take me back to your house and fuck me?"

"I hope." I replied pulling her close and giving her a hard kiss on the lips.

"We will see, but for now let's shower."

We stepped in and took turns rinsing off.

IndianCandyGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCandyGirl

We soaped each other up and then gave each other a final rinse. Then Lori turned off the water and grabbed a towel.

I said, "What about this?" Pointing at my still stiff rod.

"I don't have sex on a date until the guy has bought me dinner."

"That's not cool."

She dried off and pulled out the hair straightener and blow drier with a noticeable smirk on her lips. 

I walked to the guest room which is where I was really supposed to be staying, but I slept with Lori every night. I grabbed some athletic shorts and a t-shirt. 

Since I had been living with Lori I've had nothing to do except have sexual relations with Lori, sleep, play video games, and work out. I only attended class Monday through Wednesday so I have stayed in shape and put on some serious muscle (Lori liked my body more every day, and that's what I was aiming for).

So after getting dressed I went out to the garage to lift weights. 

-------------------------

I lifted for an hour then ran 3 miles. Even though it was Late September it was still a hot and humid day under the Texas sun. I grabbed some of my post workout protein stuff out of the fridge and went about my normal post run routine of going through the gate to the backyard and swimming some laps to cool off and cool down my muscles after the workout. I entered the backyard and saw Lori tanning. Nude. This was not unusual, but she never let me finish earlier so I got pretty hard pretty fast. 

I stripped off my clothes exposing my hard dick (There was a 10 foot privacy fence so good luck seeing us). 

"Hey Jim! Come here for a minute." I walked over to my naked girlfriend my hard on leading the way, "could you put some tanning oil on me?"

"Sure." This wasn't out of the ordinary either, but I usually got a blow job in the pool or we would 69. The date tonight was costing me a lot of pussy. I squirted some oil onto my hands and started applying it to her toned body (she worked out a little also). She was laying on her stomach so I made sure to get a good feel of her ass and to rub up against her pussy. She flipped over and her eyes were closed. This time I aimed to give her pleasure since she was taunting my by doing this. 

I massaged her breasts and toyed with her nipples. My other hand worked the oil into the folds of her pussy. I massaged her body with my strong hands and soon Lori was reaching down to masturbate. 

I grabbed her hand and said, "I don't let my girlfriends masturbate in front of me until I've bought them dinner."

The rest of the day consisted of us teasing each other. We both walked around naked. I sported an erection the entire day and Lori made sure to spread her legs whenever she sat down. 

------------------------

I dropped Lori and her kids off at her parents house around 5. I was picking Lori back up at 9. 

Alone at Lori's house I had a good amount of setup to do for that night. Lori thought we were going to have a nice dinner at a restaurant, then fuck each others brains out, but in reality I had other plans. At least for the dinner part. 

First I started cooking Lori's favorite dinner. As it cooked I went to the shower and shaved my pubic hair bare like Lori liked it. I got a nice shirt and some pants out of the closet. I got dressed fixed my hair, deodorant, cologne, and shoes. 

Damn I looked good. No wonder I had a MILF hungry for my dick. 

------------------------

I picked Lori up at 9. I made her sit in the back of my truck blind folded. 

"Where are we going Jim?"

"You'll see baby."

"Ugh. Ok. So how are things with you and Ashley?"

That was a weird subject. Obviously I was living and "dating" Lori, but I also had a girlfriend my age as well. Lori knew about Ashley and she was fine with it. Lori knew we couldn't really have a future together. She was double my age and already had kids. Ashley was my age and absolutely perfect. 

"Well we are still together." I resumed. 

"That's wonderful. Have you two had sex yet?"

"No, she is a virgin and very conservative. Eh, well not necessarily conservative just not an easy girl. Which is great."

"That's great for you two. If things get serious between you two let me know and we can break off our thing."

"What is our status Lori?"

"Friends with benefits and maybe future couple."

"I like the benefits part."

"Me too Jim."

-------------------

A few minutes later we were at her house. I kept her blind folded and she had no idea where we were. We followed the path from the driveway to the pool. I had a candle lit dinner set up on the table. Wine chilled in a bucket and dinner in the oven. 

I took off her blind fold and she gasped at the sight holding her hands over her mouth. "Jim! This is the most romantic thing that anybody has ever done for me."

We embraced in a hug and I kissed her on the forehead. "So can we update our status Lori?"

With tears in her eyes she replied, "Yes we can," sniffling she finished, "we can change it to dating."

Hell yes!
Published 
Written by Secretlit777
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments