Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Masturbating at Work

"Sitting at my desk with my hand between my legs and forgetting to lock the door."

40
9 Comments 9
46.6k Views 46.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
I had slipped on the ice and sprained my ankle. The doctor told me keep it elevated and the swelling would go down. I was sitting at my desk with my legs up on my desk thinking naughty thoughts when I slipped my hand down under my skirt and absentmindedly started teasing myself. A friend had asked me to start going commando and here I sat, sans panties. I had just been to my favorite waxing salon before my accident so I was nice and smooth to my touch. My skirt was bunched up between my spread legs as I let two fingers slide inside my moist hot box.

I never heard the door to my office open or the teen mail boy delivering my mail walk in. He was standing near my feet, staring up my skirt. I continued masturbating openly in front of this pimple faced kid. He was almost 6’ tall and maybe 175 pounds of pent up sexuality.

“Lock the door behind you, Jake,” I said huskily. “If you want to stay and help me.” 

Jake quickly locked my office door and returned to where he was, staring between my legs. I asked Jake to tug my skirt off as I lifted my ass off of my desk chair. He did as I asked and remained closer to me when he finished that task. I opened my legs again and spread my labia, letting Jake look right inside my wet vagina.

Jake's slacks were tented nicely. This boy, who is younger than my son, was standing beside me watching me fingering my puss while he stared on. I unbuttoned my blouse and hiked my bra over my 36C breasts. Jake’s cock twitched inside his slacks.

I pinched a nipple, getting it nice and hard while slipping two fingers in and out of my now dripping hole. I motioned Jake closer to me. I unzipped his fly and pulled his stiffy out of his boxers. He had a long, thin dick, maybe seven inches tip to base. I slid my fist up and down his hardness as he moaned loudly.

“Do you want to cum on my tits or in my mouth?” I asked Jake sexily.

“Can I cum on your tits please?” Jake squeaked out.

I unhooked my bra and tossed it and my blouse aside. I started stroking his cock roughly in my soft hand. I kept two fingers busy inside my pussy too. Jake was watching my fingers and my bobbing breasts alternately.

I started pumping his rod as fast as I could and Jake blasted a huge stream of teen cum onto my bouncing boobs. He grunted as his second blast erupted from his one eyed beast. I aimed the next blast at my open mouth. This stream actually hit the back of my throat. Young people can cum like a geyser.

“If you don’t have a wet wipe or a wash rag, you will need to lick the cum off of my tits,” I said with authority.

Alisonblake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alisonblake



Jake dived on my tits like a starving man on a steak. He licked, sucked and nibbled my tit flesh until every sign of his cum was gone.

“Bite one Jake,” I whispered.

Jake nibbled my flesh.

“BITE IT BOY,” I ordered.

Jake sank his teeth into my fat tit and I came hard. My orgasm was intensified because he was so young. I yanked his hair, directing Jake to my other tit and he bit that one just as hard. My orgasm continued for two minutes. I shook, shivered, climaxed, moaned and writhed for the whole time.

I needed his cock inside me. I decided to lie on the floor, hook my legs over Jake’s shoulders and let this young man fuck me proper. He was strong. He lifted my ass off the floor and pounded his seven inches of heaven in me hard and deep.

“Spank my hips and ass Jake,” I instructed.

Jake hit me nice and hard. My thick ass jiggled as each smack landed on my creamy white flesh. Jake would not last long. He started cumming deep inside me. He lifted me higher and was trying to drive me into the floor downhill. He bit my tits again too. Jake learned quickly.

I came in a gush. Jake kept hammering inside me until every bit of my climax was over. I kissed him, sucking his tongue into my mouth. Jake was still hard when he pulled out of my sloppy pussy. I asked Jake to help me sit on my desk. I laid on my back and pulled my legs back into my tits.

“Ever fucked a woman’s ass before Jake,” I asked.

Jake’s cock twitched. I knew he was mine. I told Jake to use the hand lotion in my purse to lube up his dick. He returned and aimed at my tight asshole. He shoved the head inside me and stopped.

“Just shove it in me, Jake. I like it rough. Other women will need your patience,” I explained.

Jake shoved into my ass balls deep. He was fucking my ass so deep and hard we were both nearing another round of climaxes. Jake's belly was making slapping sounds on my thighs as he hammered away at my ass. When Jake’s cock swelled to cum, I started my own orgasm. I dug my nails into my own tits as the waves washed over me. This young stud could fuck.

Jake came in my ass and collapsed on top of me. I made Jake retrieve my clothes and help me get dressed and finally back in my desk chair. Jake was still dressed and just shoved his now shriveled penis back into his boxers and zipped up.

“If you want to repeat this again, Jake, I need you to buy an English cucumber and some clothes pins,” I said with a wink and a smile.

“Is tomorrow too soon?” Jake asked sincerely.

‘Tomorrow will be just perfect,” was my quick reply.

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments