Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuckbuddies

"Beth decides to turn her fantasy world into reality."

119
26 Comments 26
6.5k Views 6.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Standing outside the doorway to his office, Beth stared at the name Daniel Glover, Vice President. They had worked together for over ten years at the same level within the company's management. Dan was a handsome man who had been divorced for many years. The rumor was that he was a 'lady's man.' Beth took a deep breath and stepped inside.

She knocked lightly on his door, entered, and asked, "Do you have a minute for me, Dan?"

Seeing the lovely Beth Hatcher, Dan rose and waved her to come in. "I always have time for the prettiest woman in the building," he said with a warm, sincere smile.

"You are always trying to blow smoke up my skirt." Beth laughed.

"No such thing. I'm just stating the truth, and you know it. A day without a smile from you is a day gone wrong." When she sat, he asked, "What's on your mind? How can I be of assistance?"

"Well, I've been getting up my nerve to discuss something with you. It isn't really company business."

"That's good," he replied. "There's enough company business going on around here, and it gets dreary. And why would you need to work up the nerve to talk to me about anything? I thought we were friends."

"We are friends. I like to think that we are dear friends," she told him. "I've got this thing that's been bothering me for quite some time now, and I want to bounce it off you."

Dan closed the folder on his desk, saying, "Go ahead. You have my full attention."

Beth looked into his blue eyes and wanted to melt. He was so easy on the eyes and so much fun to engage in conversation. He seemed to always have the right thing to say.

"I had lunch with Donna Wilson from accounting a few days ago," she began.

He just nodded and stated, "Yep, know her."

Beth crossed her legs and leaned back in her chair. "While we were having lunch, Donna confided in me that she had recently had an exceptional night in your bed."

"I didn't think Donna would kiss and tell. But if she told you about it, I won't deny it. We did have a lovely evening at my home."

Taking another deep breath, Beth continued. "I'm going to quote Donna now. She said, 'Dan fucked me until I forgot how to walk.' Would you concur with her assessment?"

"I would never call the lady a liar. She is a great lover."

"She told me you have exceptional oral skills."

"As I recall, she did enjoy my efforts to please her."

"Donna told me she had never had as many orgasms in one night. Never in her life."

"She did appear to be satisfied when she left me," he said, smiling. "But I'm curious, Beth. Why are you grilling me about my night with Donna Wilson?"

"That's the point I'm getting at," she said before adding. "Dan, will you fuck me?"

Dan was surprisingly shocked. "Excuse me. Did you just ask me to have sex with you?"

"No, Dan. I asked if you would fuck me. There's a big difference between fucking and having sex. I want to be fucked until I don't remember how to walk." She hesitated a second before saying, "I've seen you look at me through the years we've worked together. I know that you enjoy me exposing some cleavage."

"You have me there, Beth. I am a great fan of your breasts. I guess you don't see my admiration for your beautifully sculpted backside."

"You like my ass?"

"Indeed, I do. I've had many fantasies about you naked.

Beth blushed. She had nerved herself up to discuss what she wanted with Dan, but his frankness was surprising.

"I have to ask," Dan said. "Are you and Donald having marital problems?"

"Absolutely not," she insisted. "We have been married for twenty-two years. He is a wonderful man, and he loves me. Donald is kind and caring. I couldn't ask for a better mate."

"Then why are you seeking sex with me? I'm confused."

Beth sighed. "Donald and I have sex about once a week. It's always good, and it's always the same. He has hard and fast rules about what married people do in bed. We are always in the missionary position, and he lasts about five minutes. Generally, he finishes, kisses me, and goes to sleep. I get up, go to the bathroom, and masturbate to get off."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"So, I asked if you would fuck me. What Donna described to me sounded wonderful. I want to be fucked, Dan, not just have friendly sex. I've rarely had a cock in my mouth and certainly never had cum in it. I've never been tit-fucked and had a dick in my ass. I'm forty-five and have missed out on things other women have known intimately. I want to know the joys of sex while I'm still young enough to enjoy it and my body is still in good enough shape to catch a man's eye."

"You don't have to be concerned about that," Dan said with a devilish grin. "There's never been a time you didn't catch my eye as well as the eye of every other man in the building. Other men in the building would be happy to help with your desires. Why me?"

"First, you are single. I would never want to be a problem for someone's marriage. Secondly, I have a first-hand report on your abilities. And, I believe that you would be discreet. You could fuck me all night and not try to grab my ass in the hallway the next day."

"I'm sure the company president would frown on that," he said. "So, you're telling me you don't do oral?"

"Nope," Beth said firmly. "The last time I had a cock in my mouth was my senior year in college. Donald disapproves of oral sex. I once suggested anal, and I thought he would throw up. Dan, I've watched a lot of porn in the past year and know what good sex looks like. I've seen women's eyes roll back in their sockets when a guy gets them off with his tongue or fingers. I've seen women take big pricks up their asses and whimper with pleasure. I want to know that joy. Will you help me?"

"Of course, I'll help you, Beth. I'd have to be insane to turn you down. I've lusted for you too many years to turn down your offer. I suppose the question is… have you considered where and when?"

Beth smiled. "Because of my conversation with Donna, I know you have a manly bedroom with a large bed. Since she shared her experience with me, I've fantasized about you taking me doggie style in that bed and slapping my ass while you fucked me."

In a quiet voice, he asked, "Have you masturbated thinking about that?"

"More than once," she answered.

"Do you masturbate a lot?"

"In the last six months, I've needed it more and more. I have a little sex toy that I keep in my desk drawer. It has a remote control. I think one day last week, I used it three times before going home. Are you getting the idea that I'm horny?"

"I'd like to close my door and help you right here and now, but that would be unwise. When could you meet me at my house?"

"You pick a date, and I'll find a way to get there. I can tell you that Donald has a weekly foursome at the club every Saturday. He leaves the house about 11:00 and doesn't come home until 6:00."

"So, we could easily have four hours together on Saturday. Correct?"

"Would that work for you?" Beth asked.

"I think that would give us enough time to get acquainted," he replied.

"I'll be there between 11:30 and noon and be completely in your hands." Beth glanced at his open office door. "I wish I could kiss you to seal the deal, but that probably falls into the unwise category."

 

At 6:00, Beth looked up from her desk to see Dan entering her office. He closed her door and locked it. "Everyone but us is gone. The cleaning crew doesn't come in until after 7:00. Perhaps you'd like to seal the deal now."

Beth walked to him, putting her arms around his middle. "Yes, please," she whispered before pressing her lips to his.

In seconds, they were both like animals in heat. Their tongues were fighting and hands searching. His hands cupped her ass cheeks about the exact same time her hand found the hard lump in his trousers.

She gasped as she held it. "Oh fuck, but I want this, Dan."

He unhooked the zipper on her skirt and let it fall to the floor. "And you've got something I want." He could feel the bare skin of her behind and realized she was wearing thong panties. As she squeezed his package, his hand slipped to the front of her panties, finding a large wet spot between her legs.

Dan pressed his finger into the wet spot and put his mouth beside her ear. "Have you been masturbating since being in my office?"

"Hell yes," she answered. "I keep thinking about being on my knees before you and having your cock in my mouth. That's just the most erotic thing I can think."

"Then let's make your fantasy come true," he told her as he unbuttoned her blouse. Dan quickly had it off and tossed it aside. He noticed that her lingerie was very sexy and expensive but was in too much of a hurry to say anything about it. In seconds, he had her stripped naked. "Get on your knees."

While Beth moved to her knees, she could feel her hot juices rolling down her thighs. I've never been this wet, she thought. Quickly unbuckling his belt, Beth pulled his pants around his ankles before pulling off his boxers. She was delighted when his hard cock jumped out of them and pointed at her nose.

"Oh, yes!" she said with a gasp. Wrapping her hand around his stiffness, Beth said, "It's beautiful, Dan, and twice the size of Donald's. She studied his manhood for several seconds before licking the tip. Looking up, she said, "I want it."

Dan put his hand on her head and pulled her face toward him. An inch away, Beth opened her mouth and took two inches of it. The feeling of that big head on her tongue caused a small orgasm to gush in her. She closed her eyes when she felt him slide it back and forth in her mouth. Beth was too excited to think about where they were or that someone could walk in and discover them. She just wanted this sensation to go on forever.

After a few minutes, Dan pulled his cock out of her mouth and helped her to stand.

"Was I not doing it right?" she asked, wondering why he had stopped.

"It was great," he replied, "but I need something else." He turned her around, cupping her breasts in his hands. "Your tits are just as beautiful as I knew they would be. Now, I want you to lie down on your desktop."

When Beth placed her back on the cold, hard desk, Dan lifted her legs, draping them over his shoulders. "Now it's my turn." He lowered his face between her legs and found how dripping wet she was. Running his tongue between her folds, he heard her gasp. When his tongue found her clit, he slipped two fingers into her pussy, making her gasp again but louder.

He was amazed at how quickly he brought her to orgasm. Her body shook, and he could see tears on her face. Dan moved her legs up against his chest and pressed the head of his cock against her opening. "And now what?" he asked.

"Oh god, Dan. Fuck me, please. Take me and fuck me hard!" He didn't hesitate. Immediately, he pressed his cock up her hot, wet hole. "Oh, fuck, Dan. You are so wonderfully big. I want it all!"

For the next several minutes, Dan gave her everything she wanted. He battered her pussy with long, hard strokes making her cum twice more before he stopped.

Beth's head was swimming. She was unable to think. The only thing she could say was, "More!"

He pulled his cock out of her and laid it down on her small patch of pubic hair. "I'm very close, Beth. Where do you want my spunk?"

It took her a second to understand what he was asking. She slipped off the desk and back onto her knees. "In my mouth, please. I want your cum in my mouth."

He put his hands in her hair and pulled her to his shiny wet cock. Beth wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft. As the head slid into her mouth, her other hand moved to her pussy. She was thinking how good he tasted after being inside her.

Beth felt his cock get harder and larger just before he shot long, hot streams of cum into her mouth. It was better than she had ever imagined. When he pulled out, Beth smiled up at him as she let him see her swallow. "Fuck," she whispered. "That was so good."

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Dan pulled Beth to her feet and hugged her. "When you're in my bed, I'll make you cum again and again. I promise you'll be glad you decided to give me your body."

"I'm already glad, Dan. I just want more."

~~~ 

On Saturday morning, Beth waved goodbye to her husband and told him to have fun. When she saw his car turn the corner, she picked up her phone and called Dan. When he answered, she said, "Do you still want me?"

"When will you be here?"

"In about thirty minutes. I just wanted to make certain the invitation was still valid."

She heard him chuckle. "When you get here, the garage door will be open. Park inside. You'll find the button to close the door beside the door to the kitchen. I'll be waiting for you."

Thirty minutes later, Beth parked her car inside Dan's garage. As the large door began to close, she opened the door to the house, finding herself in his kitchen. When she didn't see Dan, Beth called out, "I'm here, Dan. Where are you?"

She heard his voice from down the hallway. "I'm in the bedroom. Come on back."

Stepping into the large main bedroom, Beth found Dan lying naked on his huge bed, stoking his stiff cock.

"That's quite an invitation," she said, walking toward the bed.

"I didn't think you'd want to waste any time," he replied, stroking his member slowly. "I also wanted you to see how excited I am to have you here."

"Are you offering me a ride?" she said, eyes glued to his cock.

"That sounds good to me. Climb aboard."

Beth pulled off the oversized shirt she wore to display her naked body. He could see that her nipples were hard, and he was anxious to have them in his mouth.

Crawling onto the bed, Beth said, "I woke up thinking about your cock. I woke up thinking about how good it felt in my mouth. I fingered myself to an orgasm before I got out of bed. Then, I used the pulsing showerhead to get myself off again in the shower. So, I've already had two orgasms before I take your stiff rod in my pussy."

Beth put one knee on the bed and leaned over to touch his stiff shaft. Dan removed his hand, leaving her to attend to his needs.

"This thing is so beautiful," she said in a whisper and began to stroke it. Looking into his eyes, she said, "I could do this all day if you wanted. I love the way it feels."

"I have other things in mind," he told her, reaching out his hand for hers. "I want to start with something different." He pulled her up until she straddled his chest, allowing him to feel her heat and wetness. "I want you to put your hands on the headboard and press your pussy to my lips."

He suggested something she'd seen in porn but never experienced. A flash of heat ran through her body as she lifted herself up and covered his face. Beth lowered her body slowly until she felt the tip of his tongue run through her folds.

"Oh, yes!" she groaned.

"Fuck my mouth, Beth," he demanded. "Move that pussy and come on my face."

What he was suggesting sounded so erotic to her that it only took a few minutes to reach her third orgasm of the day. Beth's body shook as she slid down on his chest, leaving a trail of her juices.

"That was amazing," she said when she finally opened her eyes. "I'll only need to do that twenty more times today."

"Then let's get started," Dan told her. He moved underneath her until she felt the tip of his cock touching her wet opening.

Beth positioned herself on his cock and slowly pushed back until the head was inside her. "I want this so much," she gasped as it slipped farther inside.

"Fuck!" she shouted when it was halfway inside her. "Can we just stay like this for a week?"

"Take it all, Beth," he growled. "Then we'll discuss how long you can have it."

When it was buried in her pussy, Dan saw beads of sweat on her brow. "You like it, don't you?"

"No. I love it," she replied. "I just fucking love it," Beth told him as she began to move forward and back. "I fucking love it!" she repeated even louder. "I want you to fuck me until I can't walk."

Dan had her sit up straight before putting his hands on her hips. He helped her to move back and forth. His dick was so hard he could hardly feel the friction inside her. She wasn't the only one who woke up thinking of what would happen.

After a few minutes, Dan said, "Turn around, Beth. I want to see your beautiful ass while you fuck me."

Once she was facing his toes, Beth began to move up and down on his cock. "Yes!" she cried out.

Dan slapped one of her ass cheeks and then the other. "Fuck me!" he shouted. "Show me how much you want it. Move your ass!"

Beth was inspired by his words, moving up and down as quickly as she could. Within seconds, Beth had an orgasm and tried to stop, but Dan was having no part of it. Again he slapped her ass cheeks. "Move your ass, Beth! Move it!"

Sliding up and down his pole, she began to whimper, knowing another orgasm was already building.

"You should see this. The sight of my cock disappearing inside you is incredible," he told her, still holding her ass cheeks. "In fact, you will see it." Dan picked up his cell phone on the nightstand and turned on the camera. "This is fucking beautiful," he growled.

Beth was surprised but also excited. The idea that a man was taking pictures of her pussy sliding up and down on a cock was shocking and titillating.

Dan put the phone down and repositioned Beth, moving her onto her hands and knees. "Now I'm going to fuck you doggie style. You can watch the film while I take you."

Putting the phone in front of her face, Dan turned on the recording he had just made before slipping his stiff cock into her wetness. She groaned again while her eyes focused on the image.

He was right, she thought. It was just about the sexiest thing she'd ever seen. The combination of what she was watching and feeling pushed her over the edge again.

"It's my turn," he told her. "I'm gonna cum now, baby." He slammed into her three more times before pressing his cock as far as it would go and filling her with hot blasts of semen. She thought he sounded like a lion, growling as he deposited his spunk in her.

When Dan caught his breath, he slowly pulled his wilting rod out of her. When his cum began to roll out of her opening, he cupped his hand around her pussy, catching a handful of spunk.

To her amazement, Beth felt him applying his still-hot cream into the crack of her ass. He got a second handful and began massaging it around her crinkled opening. One more dose of cum, and he pressed a finger into her ass.

"Oh, Dan!" she said in surprise. "What are you doing?"

"You know what I'm doing, Beth." With the help of the slimy cum, he pushed in a second finger. "You've got about the most perfect ass I've ever seen, and I'm going to fuck it. Maybe not now or today, but I will fill this beautiful ass with my cock." He paused briefly before adding, "And when I do, you'll beg me to do it again and again."

Beth relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of his fingers sliding in and out of her butt. It was something she hoped would happen someday. She wasn't expecting it to happen so soon with Dan.

Dan rolled Beth over on her back and pulled her into a long, passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss, he smiled, asking, "How many orgasms have you had today?"

"Four so far," she said with a girl-like giggle.

"Then we only have sixteen to go," he laughed. "Maybe I'll just spend some time with your beautiful breasts before going to work on number five."

As he rolled one of her nipples with his fingers, Beth said, "That film you made with your phone was exceptionally sexy."

"You are exceptionally sexy, and I plan to use you in every way possible while we spend time together. I'm hoping when I'm through with you, you'll have trouble remembering how to walk."

"Is this the only time we'll be together?" Beth asked. "Is this going to be a one-and-done?"

"That is entirely up to you, sweet lady. I'm ready to sign up as your lifelong fuckbuddy."

“Fuckbuddy?” she asked.

"Didn't you ever have one? There must have been some guy in your past that you had sex with whenever you needed but had no love interest in."

"No, I haven't," she said. "Can we do that? Just have sex for fun whenever we want it without being in love?"

"Let me put it this way," Dan replied as she moved between her legs and on top of her. "I don't see your marriage to Donald breaking up so you can spend time in my bed. I'm delighted to fill your needs for a hard cock and some kinky sex when needed."

"I do love Donald," she whispered shyly.

"Of course you do. I know your husband and think he's a great guy. I'm sorry he's Mr. Missionary, but I'm glad to fill in for him when you need a dirty old man to satisfy your itch."

"Mr. Missionary?" she laughed.

"You told me the two of you only do it in the missionary position, didn't you?"

"I did," she confessed. "What you've shown me today has been delightful. Is there more?"

"Indeed there is," he said before kissing her and rubbing his growing cock over the opening of her pussy.

 ~~~

At 3:00, Beth had showered and put on her oversized shirt again. She walked to the garage door with Dan right behind her.

"I had a fantastic day," she said, turning around to caress his cheek. "I lost track of orgasms, but I'm willing to bet you got me to twenty."

Dan slipped his hands under her shirt and caressed her naked skin. "My bed is your bed any time you want it, Beth. As good as you thought it was today, it will get better each time we let the lust out. Maybe someday you'd like to invite Donna Wilson to join us. As little experience as you've had, I'd guess you've never had sex with a woman."

Beth's eyes opened wide at the surprise of his suggestion. "That would be amazing," she gasped.

"I'll bet you've never tasted another woman's pussy."

"No, never," Beth admitted. "I'll bet it would be sensational if you took me doggie style while my tongue was in her. I'll give it some thought."

"Don't take me out of your masturbatory thoughts, Beth, but I think you'd enjoy it."

Dan walked her to her car, opened the door, and kissed her before she got behind the wheel. He pressed the button to open the garage door and waved. "See you next week."

~~~ 

Beth had a fretful Sunday. Her thoughts continually replayed the sexual wonderfulness she had enjoyed the previous day. When she found Donald wrapped up in sports on television, she put on one of her tiny bikinis and lay by the pool. When she was confident that her husband couldn't see her, Beth slipped a hand into her bikini bottom and masturbated, thinking of Dan covering her chest with his hot spunk.

On Monday morning, as she was dressing for work, Beth wondered how Dan would react to her at the office. She puzzled over what she would say to him or how their conversation might go.

But Monday at the office was not what he had hoped for. She was busy and never saw Dan. The day passed without any words between the two of them. At the end of the day, she was seated at her desk, wondering if it had all been meaningless words from him. Perhaps he had his fun with her, and it was a one-night stand.

The phone on her desk rang, and she picked it up without looking to see who was calling. "This is Beth."

There was a pause before she heard Dan's voice. "It's late, and we're alone in the office. Take off your panties and bring them to me."

Beth smiled. "Yes, sir. Give me two minutes."

 

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments