Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Honey's Mysterious Italian Stallion Part 2

"Honey is invited over to Carlo's luxurious apartment, but how can he afford such luxury?"

13
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Honey is sitting on the edge of the bath, shaving her pubic hair. She has a date with Carlo and has taken off more than usual, leaving just a neat, small triangle. Her hair looks fabulous as she has had it cut. She is wearing Channel Number Five, her makeup is on, and her fingernails and toenails are perfect. She slips into the blue lingerie she has bought online. Fortunately, it fits perfectly. She has chosen a shade of blue similar to the colour the Italian football team plays in. She hopes Carlo will appreciate the gesture. Always one to take precautions, Honey has applied a little bit of lubricant to her anus - she knows what these men are like.

Honey has three main objectives for the evening: have an evening of really good sex, discover how Carlo is making his money, and avoid having anal sex.

The first she assesses as probable, the second possible, and the third, regrettably, if recent history was anything to go by, only a remote possibility.

Honey has booked an Uber cab to take her to Docklands, where Carlo has an apartment overlooking the Thames. She wears a medium-length blue dress, which compliments her lingerie, and a pair of black heels. Honey looks and feels like a million dollars. She has a feeling that tonight is going to be a big night. The apartment block has ten levels, and Carlo lives on the eighth floor in flat 8C. She locates a variety of doorbells on the right-hand side of the main door and manages to find a bell with 8C scrawled underneath, which she presses. A slightly garbled voice boomed out of a speaker at her eye level.

“Hello, Carlo here,” says the slightly distorted voice.

“Hi, Carlo, Honey here,” she replies.

“Hi, Honey, come on up. I will send down the lift.”

The lock clicks and the main door opens in front of her. She steps into the grand hallway. The decor is similar to a semi-expensive hotel, with fake marble everywhere. Soon, the lift arrives. Honey steps in, and without pressing any buttons, it immediately takes her to the eighth floor.

Carlo is waiting for her as the lift doors open. They embrace, and he opens the door to his apartment, allowing Honey to lead the way.

“You look beautiful, Honey,” says Carlo.

“Thank you, you look great yourself,” Honey replies with a big smile.

“Let me show you around,” says Carlo.

“Here is the lounge,” he says unnecessarily.

 

The lounge is spacious, with modern furniture, a large flat-screen TV, a modern music centre, and large windows affording views over the Thames.

“This is gorgeous,” says Honey.

“Thank you,” replies Carlo.

Next, he opens the door leading to a modern kitchen. It has white marble work surfaces, white kitchen cupboards, and just about everything else is stainless steel.

“A nice kitchen,” says Honey.

The next room is a sports/games room containing a darts board, bar, and a pool table.

“This is such a beautiful apartment, Carlo,” says Honey.

“Thank you, I like it. I love to look over the river. There is always something going on. The shopping and restaurants around here are also good,” replied Carlo.

“Do you own it?" asks Honey.

“I do” 

“More compensation payments?”

“No, most of the money was an inheritance from a few years ago. There is also a small mortgage.” 

“A nice inheritance,” says Honey.

“My parents died in a car crash in Italy while on holiday,” Carlo lies.

“Sorry to hear that. You must have been devastated.” 

“Yes, I was, “lies Carlo again.

 

“This is a lovely apartment for a gym instructor,” says Honey.

“I told you, I mainly do import and export. I do the gym work because I like to work out and meet some lovely people,” replies Carlo.

“You mean ladies,” says Honey.

“Beautiful ladies like you,” replies Carlo.

“Flattery will get you everywhere,” says Honey.

“I am hoping it will get me into your knickers, Honey,” says Carlo, as he reaches over to kiss her tenderly on her lips.

“I think it probably will,” says Honey, as she responds to his kiss by kissing him open-mouthed, full-on-the-lips.

Carlo moves behind Honey and gently kisses her on the back of her neck. Honey pushes her hips back into his pelvic area, swaying gently to and fro. Tilting her head allows Carlo to kiss the side of her neck, moving slowly to her throat. While doing this, he unzipped her blue dress, releasing it from her shoulders and revealing her lacey blue bra.

“Beautiful lingerie, Honey,” says Carlo.

“Thanks, I chose it especially for you.”

Carlo pulls the dress down to her waist. Honey wriggles her bottom, causing the dress to fall to the floor. She steps out of it, revealing the full extent of the sexy lingerie on her slim, sexy body. 

“Mama Mia,” exclaims Carlo.

Honey giggles as Carlo pulls her bra straps down over her shoulders and gently kisses her delicate shoulders. He pulls down the cups of the bra, revealing her smallish but perfectly formed breasts. Carlo cups the breasts with slightly cold hands, which gives Honey a bit of a shock. Carlo takes her nipples between her fingers, and he enjoys the sensation of them becoming erect as he rubs them between his large fingers. Honey lets out a gentle moan as Carlo plays with her sensitive nipples. She twists her head towards him. Their mouths meet, and tongues tangle. Carlo moves his hands lower and slides them into her panties.

“Just a little triangle. That is exactly how I like it,” Carlo whispers in her ear.

He slips his fingers inside her lacy knickers and feels her freshly shaven pubic hair. Honey giggles and then lets out a gasp as Carlo pushes his hand between her legs and slides two fingers between her pussy lips. She is very moist. His fingers slip in smoothly, and a warm, pleasant feeling spreads up her body.

AbbyJonness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJonness

Honey drops down onto her knees. She undoes his trousers while he unbuttons his shirt. As Honey expects, a huge bulge has appeared in his briefs. Her only previous experience with Carlo has been in his Ferrari in dim light, so she looks forward to getting a good look at his tackle. She slips down his briefs and is not disappointed.

His cock is thick, with protruding veins tracking their way from the base. It is slightly curved, but the cherry on the cake is a magnificent dome that is extremely large, perfectly round, and a beautiful shade of deep crimson. Honey licks her lips as she goes in to taste this gnarly, but in her eyes, beautiful manhood. Concentrating first on his lovely tip, Honey kisses it, circles it with her tongue, and finally takes it in her mouth. She looks at his face while working her magic on him. 

“You certainly know how to suck dick, Honey,” says Carlo.

“Years of practice,” Honey replies.

Honey winks at him and strokes his cock a few times before going down to his base and taking each of his testicles in her mouth. His large ball sack dangles invitingly in front of her. 

Carlo pulls Honey up and sits her down on the sofa. She lifts her legs obligingly as Carlo slips her panties up her thighs and calves and over her heels. He playfully throws them across the room. He takes her ankles and prises them apart, though in reality, she spreads them willingly. Carlo looks down on her fully shaved vagina capped by a small triangle of fair hair. He notices a glisten of wetness around her inner labia. He kneels as Honey obligingly opens her pussy for him. This action reveals more moisture as Honey throws her head back in anticipation. 

Carlo does not disappoint her, moving in with his tongue hungrily licking all the nectar out of her pink flower. Honey moans as his attention turns to her clitoris, gently flicking it with his expert tongue. Receiving oral sex is a recent development in her life but is one she is ranking as one of her favourite sexual activities. Honey moans with delight as his tongue expertly works her clitoris. His fingers are inside her channel, massaging her G-spot. In no time, Honey feels a wave of pleasure surging up her body as she orgasms. Carlo feels the muscles contract around his fingers as her spasms relax. He removes his fingers, now soaking wet with her nectar.

 

Carlo takes her ankles and spreads her legs wide open. He inserts his cock deep into her vagina as she wraps her legs around him. He vigorously thrusts as she cradles his head in her hands, delighting in the feeling of the short stubble of his closely cropped hair. Carlo removes his cock and turns Honey around so she is on all fours with her ass in the air. Honey shrieks as Carlo spanks both of her cheeks, in surprise as much as pain. It leaves a warm, stinging sensation that is certainly not unpleasant. Carlo places his hand on the rear of her head and pushes it down onto the sofa cushion. Inserting his cock, he starts thrusting as Honey gyrates her hips. Carlo pushes his thumb into her anus, and to his surprise, it slips in easily. Honey moans again.

“I did not expect that. Do you like anal?” asks Carlo.

“No, not very much, but you can smack my bum again if you like," Honey replies.

 

“OK, brace yourself,” he says.

 

Honey wriggles her bum as Carlo lands two hard slaps on each arse cheek, and these are more painful than before, but they soon subside into a warming glow.

“Thank you, sir!" Honey jokes.

“Anytime,” he replies.

Carlo sits on the settee, and Honey sits astride him, placing his cock into her pussy. She rides him hard and fast as he kisses and nibbles her tits. 

“I am going to cum Honey, where do you want it?” Carlo asks.

“Anywhere you like, Carlo.”

Carlo lifts her off him and sits her on the sofa, offering his rock-hard glistening cock to her. She takes the hint and starts to rub his shaft while her tongue works his crimson dome. In no time, Carlo is ready to shoot his load. He looks down at Honey, who gets the message, extending her tongue to catch as much of his ejaculation as possible. His first shot is much lower than expected and covers her tits. His second hit the spot perfectly as a long spray of cum covers the whole of her tongue. She fully opens her mouth to accept further squirts of his salty man juice. Honey swallows his cum and immediately licks his cock clean.

 

“There, no spillages,” Honey says, relieved there are no stains on his expensive sofa. 

Carlo seems to realise what Honey is thinking and says: “Leather cleans very easily, so there is no need to worry.”

“That was amazing, by the way,” Carlo adds.

“You were amazing as well,” Honey says.

“Would you like champagne? I have some in the fridge," says Carlo.

“That would be lovely, thank you.”

“You go into the bedroom, and I will fetch it,” says Carlo.

Honey removes her high heels and gets into the luxurious and comfortable bed. His phone is on one of the bedside tables, and it pings as Honey lays down. Unable to resist temptation, Honey glances at the message: “Shipment on schedule for 2 am, usual place.” She hurriedly replaces the phone, and it pings. Again, Honey has a quick peek, and the message is from the same number. This time, it says: “Can we come over to kill some time?” 

 

Carlo soon arrives with an ice bucket containing a bottle of Bollinger and two champagne glasses. He fills two glasses, hands one to Honey, and sits on the bed. He checks his phone, looking pensive.

 

“Honey, I am very sorry, but something has come up. Is it OK if a couple of my colleagues come over? We have some business we need to talk about. They are lovely guys.” 

“ Fine,” Honey says, trying not to sound too disappointed.

“Thanks, babe,” says Carlo, tapping a message into his phone. Honey also taps a message into her phone.

Published 
Written by Tallguy222
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments