Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Honey's Mysterious Italian Stallion part 3

"Honey succumbs to her first threesome after over-estimating her ability at pool."

13
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

When Roman and Enrico arrive at the apartment, Honey and Carlo have already dressed, and Honey has drunk a couple more glasses of champagne. Carlo welcomes them with a hug and introduces them to Honey.

“It's lovely to meet you,” says Roman, a six-foot, six-inch black gentleman. He has dreadlocks and is wearing a smart suit and a blue silk tie. He offers his large hand that dwarfs Honey’s delicate hands.

“How do you do?” says Honey, looking up at the man towering above her.

Enrico offers a much smaller hand to Honey and says, “Hello Honey, good to meet you.”

“Hi Enrico, good to meet you too,” says Honey as she shakes his hand.

Enrico is twenty-five, with long, stylishly cut hair, and is good-looking with big brown eyes and a delicate jaw, giving him a boyish appearance. He is around five feet, nine inches tall, and wears a smart grey suit and an expensive-looking Rolex watch.

The three men enter the kitchen while Honey sits on the sofa sipping champagne. Their conversation is in Italian and seemingly heated. Finally, it calms down, and Honey guesses they are now talking about her. They are still speaking in Italian but throwing in occasional English words like sandwich, blowjob, and swallow.

Carlo appears and says that the guys are going to play some pool.

“Do you play?” asks Carlo.

“I sure do, and I bet that I can whip your ass,” Honey says.

The four of them go through to the games room containing the pool table, a darts board, a small bar in the corner, and various chairs around the edge.

“How about Honey and me against you two thugs?” says Carlo.

Honey notices Roman and Enrico give each other a look.

“Great idea, we should do it,” says Enrico.

Roman has the first shot, causing the balls to shoot off in all directions. Carlo pots two easy solid balls, Enrico misses an easy striped ball, and Honey does not pot a challenging solid. After a relatively long game, Roman and Honey win easily, with Honey potting the final eight ball. Enrico and Roman appear very average and still have six balls to pot.

“How about a singles competition?” says Carlo.

Roman and Enrico nod enthusiastically.

“Sounds good,” says Enrico.

“Sure,” says Honey.

“How about we make it interesting and have a little wager on it?” says Enrico.

Honey shifts uncomfortably, as she hasn’t brought much money. However, judging by the previous game, she could be these two easily.

“How much?” asks Carlo.

“How about five hundred pounds per game,” says Roman.

Honey nearly chokes on her champagne.

“I don't have five hundred pounds, let alone one thousand pounds,” says Honey.

The three men talk to each other in Italian.

Roman moves to Honey and whispers in her ear.

“They are saying: if you lose to one of them, a blow job to the guy who beats you. If you lose to both of them, full sex with both of them.”

Honey has had about four glasses of champagne by now and is a little tipsy and perhaps even over-confident. But those two guys were bloody awful at pool, and one thousand pounds would be helpful with the current cost-of-living crisis. Also, both the men were attractive, and it would be a story to tell husband Tim. Whether she wins or not.

“I agree,” Honey blurts out.

Roman versus Honey is up first, and Honey has the first shot, sending the balls all over the table. The position of the balls means only difficult shots are possible. Roman gets a striped ball into the pocket from an almost impossible angle. He positions the cue ball perfectly for the next striped ball, which he also pots. In no time, he clears the table and pots the black.

“It looks like a blowjob for Roman then,” says Enrico with a cheeky grin.

Honey blushes, but realising she could still win five hundred pounds from Enrico, she focuses on the next game.

Enrico breaks this time and sends the balls all over the table. A solid ball is possible into a middle pocket, which Honey goes for. Unfortunately, it kisses the side of the pocket and stays out, leaving an easy pot for Enrico. Several balls are against the cushions, so the game takes a while. It is very even, and finally, the game is down to the eight ball. Honey has a tricky pot, which she goes for but misses. She leaves the eight ball close to the corner pocket. Roman and Enrico look at each other, realising a threesome with this gorgeous lady is just a simple pot away. Enrico, with total concentration, makes no mistake.

SmoothiesKivi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SmoothiesKivi

Carlo leaves the room and says, “Have a fun game. I need to go and make some calls.”

Roman finds a blanket and places it over the pool table. Enrico moves behind Honey and massages her backside. Honey, by this time, realises that resistance is futile. Both the men remove their suits and shirts and are now down to briefs and socks. Enrico unzips Honey’s dress and, with help from Honey, manages to pull it over her body. Roman moves in front of her and expertly removes her bra. Roman's and Enrico’s hands are all over Honey's body. Roman is focussing on the top half, and Enrico on the bottom. Honey wraps her arms around the massive Roman, and he slides her little panties down her legs. Almost instantly, Enrico is playing with her pussy and rubbing it surprisingly vigorously.

“ You overestimated your pool-playing ability, so now you pay the price,” says Enrico.

“I underestimated your ability, more like,” replied Honey. Who is breathing heavily due to those pleasurable sensations coming from her pussy.

“ We played deliberately badly in the first game, and you fell for it. Ms Honey has been stung,” said Roman.

“You got lucky this time,” says Honey.

“Yep, we’ve certainly got lucky Honey. Now lay down on the table and spread your legs,” says Enrico.

Honey does as instructed, and Enrico spreads her legs wider and starts to eat her pussy.

“This feels good,” sighs Honey.

Roman, meanwhile, has moved to the side of Honey and stands next to her with a bulge in his briefs. She takes the waistband of the briefs and yanks them down, revealing a predictably huge, erect penis. Honey wraps both hands around this lovely cock, realising that her two tiny hands neither cover the length nor the girth of his impressive manhood. As she strokes his shaft, she looks down to see that Enrico has come up for air and is removing his briefs. His cock is much smaller than Romans but is a light-brown colour, with a nice-sized head.

Enrico moves his cock towards her vagina. He places his tip between her labia and moves it up and down her cunt without penetrating. She is demonstrating her deepthroat skills on Roman, with only limited success. Mainly due to the angle, as she had her head tilted and was finding it difficult to get his dome right into her throat. Enrico was slowly but very surely inserting his cock into her channel. His head was inside her, and he was teasing her a bit by not pushing it in further. He finally relents and slides his cock in before rhythmically fucking her. Honey responded by lifting her hips and replicating his thrusting movements.

Enrico removes his cock and helps Honey up. Roman replaces her on the table. Honey sits astride him. She takes his cock and places it into her vagina. As Honey sits on her haunches, he takes her hips to support her. Honey leans forward, and Enrico offers his erect penis to her mouth, which she takes willingly. Honey can deepthroat this one, taking the whole length. Her eyes water as his penis moves deep into her throat. She releases his manhood, covered in her saliva. Simultaneously, she can feel Roman deep inside her channel.

As she leans forward, Roman pushes his dick in. Honey feels an orgasm starting to well up inside her, rubbing her clit, bringing herself to climax. This works instantly, and she whispers, “I’m cumming,” to her new friends.

Roman pulls her up and places her on the table. The men stand, on the opposite side of the table, stroking their cocks. Enrico ejaculates first, sending several shots of cum over her tits, shoulders and belly. Roman follows, though he places his cock directly into her mouth and sends a humongous amount of cum straight into her mouth and throat. She cannot handle it all and allows a pool of cum to spill out of her mouth and onto a combination of her cleavage and the table. Honey giggles as she realises the mess she is in.

“Oh my god, so much cum," says Honey.

The two men laugh.

“I'm glad the pool table is covered. Carlo would be furious!” joked Enrico.

Roman passes Honey some tissue, and she cleans herself up.

“Well, thank you guys, that was certainly an experience,” says Honey.

“Double or quits?” says Enrico.

“I’m up for another game of pool, but let me think about the wager,” says Honey.

Published 
Written by Tallguy222
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments